remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 01:42 PM

I used to keep them in a special folder. I was always thinking each of art i draw is special. Well up until now before I keep thinking the art is special. Well different story after I scan it though cos nowadays I will straight away chuck it to the bin so that it can be recyled

Nightshade1988
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2008, 01:40 AM

I keep them in a portfolio thingy. I also have some framed ones in my room in my parent's house. ("my old house")

Some I have given away as gifts.

Airinora
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Airinora

Old 03-11-2008, 02:24 AM

I either keep my drawings in a folder, binder, or I post them on Deviantart by the user HazyDreamerAirinora

...I think...

Hon
De-activated

Old 03-11-2008, 10:39 PM

I try to keep them all. Most of the times they get lost though. D8<

I have a few older sketchbooks that I try to keep with me- I usually only draw on sketchbooks. x'D So I've kept a few with me for a long time.

Plus! It's fun to look back on it a few years later and and go, "lolwtf I drew this? ..Seriously? :shock: it's so.." I love doing thatttt.. XD It cheers me up knowing I'm improving.

Some of the time I try to scan it in if I like it good enough, but I've yet to post anything on DeviantArt thinking "lolno this is lame a;lkshkdg" -__-;

ScarletStratholme
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 02:37 AM

I either save them, sell them, ship them as gifts (rare), or I burn them on occasion (rare also). Sometimes I just trash em.

ProdigyBombay
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-17-2008, 08:54 AM

hmm, yeah. Sometimes they get relegated to some forgotten corner and I never see them again, sometimes they end up in a plastic sheet...and sometimes...crumpled up under my foot and then the trash. Oh, a lot have found their way permanently into my scanner too...and stayed there...sometimes for a year or two...

Solinhild
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-17-2008, 03:36 PM

Wow, a lot of people seem to throw their pictures out. o_o

I only do that with really bad sketching. Anything finished now is my baby, even if it's not the most amazing thing ever. If it's good, it gets scanned, posted on dA, and put in a portfolio binder thing so I know where it is. If it's bad...it might get scanned anyway, and then it will be assimilated by my room to be found 100 years from now. But for the past few years, I have generally kept most things. Moving around tends to shake things up and get things lost, but still...anything I care for I can normally find.

`Monox!de
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to `Monox!de Send a message via MSN to `Monox!de

Old 03-17-2008, 08:09 PM

I never throw my stuff away. I'm like a packrat, especially with stuff I write. (I should have about 20 notebooks filled completley with solely things I wrote from 4th grade on to now, 10th grade, but they're lost, or destroyed. My mom probably threw them away.) I like to look back on stuff I drew and think, "Wow, that's bad." or "I like the concept behind this" and other related stuff. It makes me feel older. o wo;; Heh.

Besides, if I post it on DA, it can be deleted for some reason. e we;; I mean, someone could go on my account and just decide to delete everything and I'd be mad. but at least I'd have the real thing. :3

GoldFish
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2008, 01:22 PM

the recently finished drawings i keep in the bottom drawer of my 'art cabinet' -> drawers filled with art supplies^^

when this drawer is getting full, i put the drawings in a nice big binder/folder [how's it called...] where i keep all my good drawings ^^ :D

Han'iurami
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Han'iurami

Old 03-19-2008, 05:13 AM

I keep them in an art folder for later reference in case I want to continue a certain line of character or I scan them,give them to my friends or simply forget about them after a bit of artists bloack.

Ariel
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2008, 02:59 PM

I keep them. ALWAYS keep your originals, no matter what.
At least, that's what I'd do. Though I do throw away a lot of my doodles and sketches because I don't like them.

GoldenWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2008, 09:36 AM

I usually keep them in my portfolio so I can look at them later and see how my drawing skills are developed...

antisnottist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-17-2008, 07:46 PM

When I first got into drawing I kept them all because I was very proud. But then I realized that they were piling up. I also then remembered that I had a drawer in my dresser that was basically empty, aside from a hair brush, so I tossed them all in there. Now, every once in a while, I take them all out and look at how horrible a drawer I was back then!

But now, I am actually able to throw the bad ones away, so my pile hasn't increased very much, lol.

Kite
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Kite

Old 04-19-2008, 03:30 AM

After I scan my sketches, I just leave them..Somewhere, anywhere really. LOL, I lose my care and interest for them after that, it's like the scanner sucked away their souls.

Goldenapple
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2008, 04:40 AM

I try to keep all my drawings. I have some from 2000, when I started to really get into drawing. Most of them are secured in sketchbooks.
I find it amusing and fun to look back at my first drawings and compare it to where I am now.

Heirii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-25-2008, 02:45 AM

i keep all my drawings in a door and the really good ones in a folder that i take almost every where with me! I wouldn't be able to stand throughing any of them away cause then I can't see the progress that I make. It's always a good thing to keep them unless you totally messed up on that picture and you don't want any one to see it or ever find it

Minoru LaVerite
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Minoru LaVerite

Old 05-26-2008, 01:13 AM

I lose them. .___.

And if I don't lose them, they're either under my desk, in a folder, on my computer, on deviantart.. or, god knows where. D:

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 06-23-2008, 12:30 AM

what i do with my art sketches is i scan them on computer and than i save them in my sketches folder so i can get much better.possibly better than my siste r>:D

chainsawed
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-25-2008, 11:12 PM

I keep all of my drawings because I am a total pack rat and my drawings are my babies. Most of them are scattered around my room (they get stepped on a lot) and the ones I really like (usually the newer ones) I put up in my room. This results in people staring at the mass amount of crap on my walls and my room looking a lot smaller than it actually is. But I like it, because my room seems cozier and I don't really have to search for inspiration.

Reinel
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2008, 08:54 PM

xD I tuck all of my non-CG work in a large cardboard box to put away in the closet. I'd throw them out, but I'm one of those people who can't throw anything out. OTL

Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O...

Old 06-30-2008, 06:12 PM

lol, usually, i just put them with the rest of my drawings, if i think that they're so horrible, i just redraw them and then they usually turn out more awesome than before and i feel like i can go on with my life!

Yellow Bean
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2008, 12:50 AM

I scan it, then I keep it in a pile next to me. *points in front of me on my desk*

XD

Terra517
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2008, 03:19 AM

I keep everything unless its so terrible its not worth it. I'll keep it all. It gets everywhere when I'm not tidy but otherwise it all has its own place in the storage and the recent works in my room. I even have drawings from when I was really really young. Those are terrib;e but I keep them for memory sake. ^_^"

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2008, 02:30 AM

Ah man! I have so many old drawings. I have an accordion style folio that I keep them all in. It doesn't take up too much space so I'll prolly keep filling that until its ready to bust and then get a new one to fill up. I keep them even if I hate them. All my favorites are in my design portfolio though.

tearazel

Old 07-06-2008, 08:33 AM

I scan it on the computer if i really like it, but most of the time their in my sketchbooks and drawing folders.