musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 11:12 PM

"Wait, you mean Ashleigh's your NIECE?" Atem exclaimed, "Is that even possible?"

"Don't have any friends" Miku replied, "my brother keeps dragging me to his friends hangouts. But I usually slip away. But it sounds fun, so I take up your offer."

"And if you are trying to convince me to do Ka training, bad luck" Aki snapped as a cold wind went past them.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-24-2013, 11:25 PM

"Yes, as her mother was my elder sister." Dartz replied.

Kaimiri smiled. "Then consider yourself police chief." He said, holding out his hand for a handshake."

Selena used her power to hold herself steady in the wind. "Aki...you know what will happen if you aren't trained properly! Jack has no doubt explained it to you!"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 11:29 PM

"But I thought her mother was Morgan" Atem said, amazed.

Miku smiled and took his hand.
"Its an honour to work for you" she said.

"I said, train me for physic control, not for a Ka" Aki growled, "or are your ears painted on?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-24-2013, 11:35 PM

"In this life, yes." Dartz replied. "When she was to be born into Atlantis, her mother was Jibril, my sister and predecessor."

"You need to be trained for both," Selena replied. "If not, your own power will destroy you."

"Aki, have you ever heard to spontaneous human combustion?" Jack asked. "Because that is what happens when someone tries using too much of their power, draws too much on their aura. They turn into a living fireball and burn to death."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 11:44 PM

"Wow...she is more than we realised, right Sakura?" Atem asked.

"Then answer me this. When do you think i be able to use the Ka? Because I know I won't be using it outside of battle, and you know it" Aki snapped.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-24-2013, 11:48 PM

Selena nodded. "That's how it always goes, though, remember?" She asked, tapping her eyepatch. "Remember when we first met?"

"That's why you learn to summon it; to control when you are in battle." Selena replied. "Aki, do you believe that I only use my psychic powers when I duel?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-24-2013, 11:57 PM

"You thought I was a physicopath...which was true in the least" Atem replied, "And that did pop up time to time too." At that, she shivered.

"And do you think I use my powers in my ordinary duels?" Aki snapped, "At the end of the day, it's not you to decide how I'm going to use it, it's me."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-25-2013, 12:06 AM

"Don't remind me. Please don't remind me." She said, remembering what had happened the first time she'd dueled him.

"I see you for what you really are, Kuro! That Eye is pure evil, just like your heart!"

"Damn it Yugi! If I was pure evil like you say, then why would I be in this tournament?! I'm fighting for the same reasons you and Katsuya are fighting for!"

"We will see."

"Which is how it should be." Sakura said. "The same same way as your psychic abilities are yours to use as you wish. Not to someone else's ends. I know how that feels."

Jack stared at Sakura. She seems so altruistic, as does everyone else. And yet...they're training us to be mages--or psychics--to fight their war.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 12:11 AM

"But it was me who nearly made Kaiba commit suicide though" Atem pointed out.

"Then tell me what I should do genius!" Aki said, as the wind picked up. Then that what hit Selena. Her aura is still unstable from summoning her Ka for the first time.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-25-2013, 12:14 AM

"I know. Thankfully, we're all past that." Selena replied, giving Atem a wan smile.

"Your aura is still out of whack." Selena said. "The last time you summoned your Ka sent it out of whack, and it's still unstable."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-25-2013, 12:29 AM

"Totally. But we now have to deal with Kaimiri, who is even worse" Atem sighed.

Aki sighed.
"I guess I have no choice then....." she said sadly, as the wind turned really cold, "you win Selena, i train both, but i can clearly say, i won't use my ka out of battle since there is no need for it."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-27-2013, 08:32 PM

"Hopefully nobody will have their heads cut off. Or hearts torn out." Selena said.

Bruno cleared his throat. "Anyway...Atem said that he found a certain pissed princess. Do you know where on the colony she is?"

"Hopefully, you won't need to use your ka outside of battle." Selena said kindly.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-27-2013, 08:41 PM

"Private Realm" Atem replied, "In a different timeline. We can't reach it" Atem replied, then streched.
"Still can't believe they asked me to be one of the judges" he grumbled.

Negi....Negi....I need to speak to you said a voice in Negi's head, Meet me at the Resistances Hideout pronto.

"Fine" Aki sighed. Then she slid down against the wall. "He has one more day left....if he doesn't make it....." then she burst out crying.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-27-2013, 09:51 PM

"Have fun with that," Bruno quipped. Selena snickered.

Jiyann saw Negi freeze, his gaze unfocused. "Negi? What's wrong?" He asked.

Negi shook his head. "We need to get to our rooms." He said, knowing that they knew he meant the reiststance.

"He'll make it, Aki." Sakura said, putting a comforting arm around her shoulder. Jack watched as the two walked off.

I wish I was as sure as the rest of you. Jack thought, tapping his pocket. Maybe I should take him up on his offer...

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-28-2013, 01:30 AM

"You wanna trade places Bruno?" Atem asked, "Because if I do anything, or even get near a tornament, its usually a bad omen, and since Kamiri's walking around again, double bad omen."

"Please Negi, hurry" the voice said, "And i assume that my brother told you about who you were."

And sure enough, Sakura was right. The next day, Aki was sitting next to Yusei Fudo, who was the guy in the afterlife for around 3 days, sitting up in the hospital bed. Around his neck, was a pendant shaped like the crimson dragon. However, Aki was looking down at the ground.
"I summoned something I don't even want" she said, "how can i be able to summon a Ka if I'm not even a mage?" Ruby (the trainee, not the fully fledged angel), sat next to her.
"Its because it sensed that you needed protection. You felt insecure. You may not realize it now but Yusei can't protect you forever. That's why you have a ka. And each ka has a special ability as well. Ashleigh has one too now, and her ka has an ability to fuse monsters together to something way greater and powerful. Anyway, it's part of who you are. If you aren't able to control yourself, you can't control the ka. That's why you need ka training, so you know how to control yourself better." Aki looked at Yusei.
"But I'm scared" Aki said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-01-2013, 08:54 PM

Bruno grinned. "Nope, I'm fine." He said. "I've had enough weird shit in my lifetime."

"Long as it is." Kamikaze quipped.

"Says you, old woman."

Kamikaze scowled. "Watch who you call old, old fogey. You're nearly the same age I am."

Bruno winced. "Fair point."

Dartz cleared his throat. "Then, if Kamikaze Sakura is an old woman, then what does that make me?"

'He did. He's my ancestor, after all...right?' Negi was replying, until he hissed in pain.

Jiyann stopped and backtracked to Negi. "What's wrong?"

"My arm..." Negi replied, his voice strained. "It hurts."

Marshall saw the mark on Negi's arm. "That...looks familiar." he muttered, then grabbed his shoulder. "Ow!"

Yusei reached out and placed a gentle hand on Aki's shoulder. "That's normal." He said. "I know you'll do fine, Aki. Trust me."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 08:59 PM

"No, he's not. You have my mark, the mark of the left claw, not the heart of the dragon" the voice replied, "I am Ruka, your ancestor.

"You sure?" Aki asked, "what happens if I hurt both of them to the point that they died?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-01-2013, 09:03 PM

"What?" Negi muttered.

"Seriously, Negi, what's up?" Marshall said. "And...what is that mark?!"

"A Signer Mark." Negi said, somehow knowing the name right away. "It's the left claw...not the heart. Not Rua's."

"I thought you were descended from him." Jiyann said. "This means...your ancestor is Ruka."

Negi nodded. "Must be." Still holding his arm, he looked up. "C'mon; we still need to get to the hostel."

"You won't." Yusei said. "I don't know how I know it, but you won't hurt or kill anyone."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 09:22 PM

"Sorry if I didn't contact you earlier, but I was watching what your sister would do. That's what I want to talk to you" Ruka replied.

Aki nodded. A few weeks later, the trio (Aki, Selena and Mana, who got told that she actually needed ka training), was in the gym, looking at a nice clean hole in a few walls, which was mentioned in the first story.
"Maybe next time, we should do targets like I suggested" Mana sighed, "That is going to come out of our paycheck big time."
"I don't think I be able to continue this" Aki said as she sat on the floor, "It's taking a whole lot out of me."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-07-2013, 09:44 PM

Talk about wha... The thought trailed off as Negi passed out.

"NEGI!!!" He heard Marshall--or was it Jiyann? Probably not--before the world went black.

"I'll carry him," Jiyann said as Marshall caught the boy. "Here, help me get him onto my back."

Selena nodded. To Mana she replied, "Yeah. Ramen for a month, looks like." To Aki she replied, "It usually can take a bit of getting used to, and as you get better control it will take less out of you."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 09:50 PM

'Negi...Negi.... a voice came out of nowhere. Negi opened his eyes to see Ruka standing there.
"Thank goodness" she said.

"Make that instant ramen" Mana sighed.
"But I did have control" Aki said, "until I summoned Black Rose Dragon..."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-07-2013, 10:00 PM

"Where am I...?" Negi asked, looking around. He was in a kind of...cathedral-like chamber, in what seemed to be a throne room, made of white marble and blue crystal glass, with a white crystal throne in the center. He himself was dressed in...mage robes?

"It means you're getting stronger, and your power is evolving." Sakura said. "In time, you'll be one of the most powerful psychics that lived."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 10:12 PM

"This is the cathedral of the mages Negi" Ruka replied, "This place is in a different dimetion than the colonies."

"But I don't want my power to evolve" Aki said, "I don't want to hurt the people close to me because of it."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-07-2013, 10:59 PM

"Okay, then....wait, what about my friends? Won't they wonder where I've gone if you've transported me here?"

"You won't," Sakura said. "I've been through much of the same you have. The evolving is a normal process; it means that you'll be able to control your power more."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 11:08 PM

"I brought you here to give you some bad news. Your sister is now working for Kaimiri as the Head Chief of Police. We are trying to figure out how that was possible. Can you give us any insight of why this happened?"" Ruka asked.

"You really think so?" Aki asked.