Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 08-07-2011, 07:08 PM

Well, actually Yan and I are on are way to Safeway, not White Castle! But who knows what sort of shenanigans we'll get in along the way! My daughter will be spending time with me and with me and my daughter who I will simply call Daughter.

Panties, girls and more:
1a. Click on thumbnail for full view

2a. Click on thumbnail for full view

3a. Click on thumbnail for full view

4a. Click on thumbnail for full view

5a. Click on thumbnail for full view

Places we've visited:

1b. Click on thumbnail for full view

2b. Click on thumbnail for full view

3b. Click on thumbnail for full view

4b. Click on thumbnail for full view

5b. Click on thumbnail for full view

6b. Click on thumbnail for full view

7b. Click on thumbnail for full view

8b. Click on thumbnail for full view

9b. Click on thumbnail for full view

Food, toys and transport:
1c. Click on thumbnail for full view

2c. Click on thumbnail for full view

3c. Click on thumbnail for full view

4c. Click on thumbnail for full view

5c. Click on thumbnail for full view

6c. Click on thumbnail for full view

7c. Click on thumbnail for full view

8c. Click on thumbnail for full view

9c. Click on thumbnail for full view

10c. Click on thumbnail for full view

11c. Click on thumbnail for full view

12c. Click on thumbnail for full view

13c. Click on thumbnail for full view

Edit: My photobucket kinda took a dump. If some of the thumbnails don't link to a working file please lemme know. :drool:

Last edited by Estrella; 08-12-2011 at 05:45 AM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2011, 07:11 PM

Yan and I decided to start our day off right with a cup of coffee. Or in Yan's case a pot of coffee.

After we had our respective cups and pots of coffee Yan and I raced each other to the computer chair where he spun around and around for a good five minutes before he finally decided to read his book. Funny, though, I don't think lil' Yan has made it past the cover page yet.

With the coffee Yan had to run to the fridge to decide on his breakfast. He decided on a bagel with some nutella.

Finally, after I'd finished my coffee it was time to start heading out. As a rule in my house, Daughter and Yan are allowed to dress themselves. I don't see the point in fighting with children to get them to wear something appropriate. Much to my dismay, however, Yan wound up putting a pair of panties on his head But who am I to gripe? Kids are kids. I let him wear the panties out of the house.

Before we left the house we packed some snacks and used the bathroom and said goodbye to the doggie.

So Yan didn't have to walk, Daughter decided to pack him into a little backpack carrier.

Then we left the house on our adventure to Safeway!

Last edited by Estrella; 08-09-2011 at 05:46 PM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Finally Yan, Daughter and I were on our way to Safeway! But of course, the journey to the car is never an easy one when Daughter catches site of the corn field. For some reason, Daughter feels as if the shortest route to the car is by going through the corn field. It's not true but I was in no hurry and Yan may have enjoyed visiting the corn.

We got lost along the way so baby Yan and Daughter decided to climb a tree to make sure we were still headed in the right direction. Unfortunately, we weren't so we ended up stranded at the watermelon patch until we found our sense of direction again.

Finally, we exited the corn field only to be attacked by a vicious plant eating dinosaur that Yan decided needed to be played with. Luckily, baby Yan had a knack for calming the dinosaur and we made it to the car with only minor injuries.

At the car, Yan called shot gun and sat in front. We were then, officially, on the road to Safeway.

Last edited by Estrella; 08-10-2011 at 07:56 AM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Shortly after we started out on the road towards Safeway, little Yan caught site of a yard sale. We decided we should stop and Yan went directly towards this red chest with a miscellaneous assortment of items.

Of course Yan liked the colored pencils but he also seemed fond of an old hat and some workout videos. Oh, and of course the wooden rocking horse.

After we left the yard sale with treats in hand, we had to stop by Daughter's - and now Yan's - auntie's house to pick up some things. When we got there, Yan opted to ride around in the red wagon.

He stopped in front of the swamp cooler to cool himself down as it was nearing 90 degrees outside. While I talked with auntied baby Yan looked through her Victoria's Secret coupon book.

Auntie's house was the last stop before we made it to Safeway!

Last edited by Estrella; 08-12-2011 at 05:46 AM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-12-2011, 05:47 AM

We finally made it to Safeway! Yaaayy!!

Yan was so excited about being in the store it was hard to keep him - and Daughter - calm enough for me to do any real grocery shopping. I finally calmed Yan down by telling him he could pick out some treats while Daughter was calmed down by the fact that we'd be going to the park after Momma finished her cheesecake.

I wanted to take more pictures of Yan and the fam. at Safeway but it is my new-ish place of employment and I don't know how much they'd appreciate me snapping pictures around the store. :P

Last edited by Estrella; 08-12-2011 at 06:00 AM..

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-12-2011, 06:04 AM

Back at home Yan and I decided to make a raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake. He helped me swirl in the berries before I put it into the oven.

After the cheesecake baked Daughter, Yan and I went to the park where Yan enjoyed the swings and the slide.

[[I wanted to take pictures of Daughter with Yan but she kept putting Yan over her face like a mask. :lol: Or she wouldn't sit still long enough for my username to be visible.]]

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-15-2011, 03:55 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!