blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-07-2011, 07:11 PM

I decided that I wanted to adopt a Yan-yan because he was such a cute lil guy. So here is where I will be keeping a journal of our wonderfully chaotic times together.

Day 1
Nap time with Smokey
2. Chocolate
3. Craft Time (Beads)
4. Video Game Time
5. Pizza & more Chocolate
6. Bewbies!
7. Bedtime

Day 2
Stealing Mommy's Glasses
9. Breakfast
10. Playing with Smokey and Stormy
11. A Tangled Mess
12. Video Games
13. Spinny Chair (video)
14. Trying to keep cool
15. Hanging around (video)
16. In search of the FREE
17. Stealing bras and panties

Day 3
I want to drive!
20. Car Ride
21. Visiting Yan's Great Grandma
22. Grocery Shopping
23. Ice Cream Cake!

Day 4
Coffee!
Yan got a Dino!
Time for some manga

Day 5
The Clone Machine
28. The Clone has flowery shorts and glasses!?
29. Sword fighting
30. Yan's FREE!

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-12-2011 at 06:58 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 07:21 PM

Day 1
Baby Yan arrived this afternoon and I was so happy. Unfortunately he was very tired and ended up taking a nap with my kitten, Smokey. I found the two of them sleeping on a pile of towels together. They were just so cute that I had to take a picture.

Yan woke up with out me knowing and must have been hungry because he found my stash of Dove chocolates and decided he wanted some.

After I cleaned up the candy I decided it was time to do something fun since Yan seemed restless. So we made some jewelery. Yan made a necklace and bracelet.

Yan got bored of playing with the beads so we sat down and played some Wii. Yan tried to play, but the controls were a little too big from him.

We decided to have pizza for dinner and Neko Yan had to have chocolate milk with his.

After dinner Neko Yan wanted to watch something. He found my anime collection and selected a few that he thought look good according the pictures on the front. In my opinion he just picked the anime because of the women with big bewbies were on the box...

By the time the anime was over Yan was worn out so it was time for bed. Night night my cute lil neko Yan.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-08-2011 at 03:47 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:44 PM

Day 2

One thing for sure is that it's been a very active morning so far. Yan woke up before I did and thought that it would be fun to play with mommy's glasses. He left his little finger prints all over the lenses so I had to clean them. Actually lil Yan looks so cute in glasses that I might just get him a pair of his own.

Yan decided he wanted to pour his own cereal for breakfast and ended up making a mess. I guess I should be thankful he didn't get any on the floor.

After breakfast Yan decided it was time to play with Smokey and Stormy. I think he was having trouble deciding which toy to play with.

What a tangled mess. Yan found the cats yarn toys and got himself tangled up. Smokey tried to help him out, but just made it worse.

Once untangled from the mess of yarn Yan wanted to play more video games. This time ones that involved killing so we had to decide what to play. After much debate we went with Blood Rayne...yes the bewbies won out this time.

While playing video games Yan insisted on sitting in the computer chair. He tried spinning in it, but the chair wasn't very spiny. (video)

Yan said it was too hot in the house. He insisted that he could turn the ceiling fan on. He managed to do it.

Yan thought that it would be fun to swing around in the breeze on the pull chain. Yan be careful you could get hurt doing stuff like that hun. (video)

Bored of swinging around on the pull chain to the ceiling fan Yan went in search of his FREE. While outside on his adventure he climbed up a tulip tree and got stuck. I had to get to poor little guy down.

I thought that Yan was wiped out since he passed out on the bed. I took this chance to go take a shower and I came back to him playing with the bras and panties he stole out of my dresser. Bad Yan, you shouldn't play with mommy's under garments. >.<

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-10-2011 at 04:48 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM

Day 3

Today was a day to go on errands and to do some visiting. Unfortunately Yan thought he was the one driving and got behind the wheel of the van. Yan what are you thinking? You're too young to drive.

It took a while, but I finally convinced Yan he'd have more fun just riding in the van instead of driving it.

Yan had fun visiting his great grandmother and some of the other residents at the nursing home she lives at. His great grandmother thought he was really cute. Though great grandma wasn't in the best of moods today.

After we were done visiting we went shopping at Wally World.

Once we were home again we had some of my birthday ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-10-2011 at 04:18 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:46 PM

Day 4

Yan rummaged through the cabinets in search of food, but he found something much better. Coffee! I tried to stop him, but it was too late he had already opened the container and was preparing to make some.

I was busier today than usual so Yan got made at me and decided to go off on his own. While in search of his FREE once again he came across a stuff dino that roared. The toy kept him entertained for a little while. He even gave his beloved new dino a name, Bewbie. I really think he could have picked a more appropriate name for it.

After I was finished with moving around the furniture I needed to move. Lil Yan and I sat down for story time. Instead of a normal story Yan wanted to read manga. Which was fine with me.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-11-2011 at 03:59 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:47 PM

Day 5

I made the mistake of leaving out my color pencils and paper. While I wasn't looking Yan got to work on his cloning machine. Before I realized what he was up to it was already too late. He hoped into the machine to clone himself.

Surprisingly neko Yan's clone turned out not to have any ears and a tail. Instead he ended up with glasses and flowery shorts. I don't even know how that is possible.

The two Yans went off and found my larp weapons. They stole two daggers, which made swords for them and started to fight. It was actually pretty entertaining to watch the two of them.

After the two of them finished fighting and they went on the hunt for the FREE again. This time they found it. At least I think they did...

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-12-2011 at 03:30 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 08:47 PM

Reserved just in case. It's ok to post now.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 10:57 PM

I love the super smash bros brawl!

I like how you've designed your Yan with "I :heart: boobs" undies and ears and tail! :lol:

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 01:57 AM

I enjoy that game too. One of my favorites. I'm sure neko Yan is going to approve of most of the video games I have. Also some of the anime I have as well.

Thanks fireprincess. I just had to give him the "I boob" undies because they just scream Yan-Yan.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-08-2011, 02:41 AM

AWWW Cute.. and now i know what a yan is >_>

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 03:40 AM

Star didn't know what a Yan was?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-08-2011, 03:41 AM

I'm lovin' how the first day went.

----------

Zig didn't know what a Yan was at first either. >.<

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 03:43 AM

The first day has went smoother than I thought it would, but I have a filling things are going to get more chaotic as he keeps looking around for things to do and get into.

Hmm, I knew what it was as soon as I seen it. Probably because of all the talk of the FREE and Yan-Yan wanting his FREE.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 03:49 PM

Journal updated. Wow it's already been a hectic morning, but on with the adventures.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 04:50 AM

Journal is all up to date.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 03:38 AM

Journal complete.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-12-2011, 03:39 AM

OMG! I told you not to leave your art set out >.<

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 03:40 AM

I know. I had to forget that I had it out. *sighs*

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-12-2011, 07:10 PM

I love the one with kitteh <3 I like how you were able to get your cat to wrap it's tail around it. I have a Manx cat so all he has is a little nub. xD The pizza one made me hungry. =P The eyeglasses one was super cute and I love the one were there is a Yan twin. I wish I had thought to color in my Yan and give him accessories. =P
I did make him make a copy of himself but nothing specialized. I think you will make an excellent Yan mommy! ^_^ *nods*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 10:42 PM

Thanks for the support Crunky.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-15-2011, 06:22 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!