Jelly...? 0 0%
YAN! 5 55.56%
THE CAMERA!! 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-10-2011, 12:45 PM

Crazy times with Crunky and Yan! <3

@Jelly - I actually had about 47 pictures but since I didn't want to kill you so I narrowed it down to 25. If these pictures aren't enough to make 100 points, just let me know and I will gladly add more! *nods* = )

All Photos Numbered 1-25X

1. At the Library -

2. Reading the Paper -

3. Water Fountain -

4. At the Pet Store -

5. Getting the Mail -

6. Eating Peanut Butter -

7. Checking out the melons -

8. Playing Hide and Seek -

9. Trying on my Bandanna -

10. Sleeping in my panty drawer -

11. Brushing Hair -

12. Feeding the cat -

13. Driving with Yan -

14. Making Copies -

15. Chewing Gum -

16. Women's Restroom

17. Air Conditioner -

18. Oreo Cookies -

19. Playing with toy -

20. Line Dancing -

21. BlackJack -

Bonus:

---------------------------

22. Getting some sun

23. Yan size Potato Chips

24. Weight Loss Ideas

25. No Smoking!

Last edited by crunky; 08-12-2011 at 02:21 PM..

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-10-2011, 12:47 PM

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 Pictures

----------------------------------------

To Start off the day, Yan and I went to the library to find some books to read. I was going to get "My Baby Can Read" but since I don't know if Yan will be mine, I will hold off on that expense till it's a sure thing! xD :

While we were there we stopped to sit and read the "exciting" newspaper so that my Yan could be educated on current events:

Before we left, Yan was thirsty so we made a pit stop for a drink at the water fountain:

We made a stop at the Pet Store so Yan could see what little pets we might get if he comes to live with me:

As we pulled up to "Home Sweet Home" Yan helped me get the mail...and probably a few bugs and cobwebs too...:

Once inside, I made some fresh Peanut butter with my magic bullet so Yan could have a yummy and healthy snack:

While in the kitchen, Yan seemed to be very preoccupied by a pair of melons on the table....:

After Yan's snack, we played hide and seek but I think we need to work on that a little more since he failed to see the irony in his hiding place:

Yan really liked my bandanna I always wear so I let him try it on. I think we are going to have to sew a smaller one for him though:

As we were getting ready for bed, I taught Yan about the importance of good dental hygiene!:

I told Yan he could sleep with me but he seemed so much more comfortable sleeping in my panty drawer...o.O:

Last edited by crunky; 08-11-2011 at 06:46 PM..

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-11-2011, 05:41 PM

Thursday, August 11, 2011 Pictures

----------------------------------------

The next morning as I got dressed, Yan wanted to have his "hair" brushed..I tried to explain why that wouldn't work well but he was insistent so I went along with it:

Yan helped me feed the cat. Unfortunately, the cat seemed oblivious of Yan =( :

Yan had fun riding to work with me (I inverted the colors so you can see better) but it was distracting for me so I had to keep reminding him not to block my view of the road:

At work, Yan had fun making copies of Yan...but I stopped him after awhile since I don't think I can care for more than one Yan at a time!:

Yan had bad breath because he refused to brush his teeth this morning so I gave him a piece of gum to tide him over till later:

Yan got to go with me to the restroom and he started getting very excited when he realized which one we were going to. I was a little bit disturbed but I tried to ignore the feeling...:

Yan and I stayed cool with my lovely air conditioner. Yan kept trying to make Darth Vader noises into the vent and didn't understand why it didn't change his voice...:

At home, Yan and I had a snack of Oreo cookies but when I turned my head, Yan ate mine so we won't be eating cookies for the rest of the day...:

Yan took a little break and played with an action figure that my friends neighbor's son left at my house. I don't have any other toys so I was lucky he forgot it!:

I taught Yan some line dances and he really liked my cowboy boots!:

We also had a couple good rounds of playing Blackjack. Yan totally hustled me out of $20! :

Last edited by crunky; 08-11-2011 at 06:46 PM..

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-12-2011, 02:09 PM

Bonus Pictures of Yan and I that didn't make the first cut
---------------------------

Yan and I out getting some sun, but we make sure not to get burned.

Yan has a tasty snack, but I only let him have the mini-bag considering what happened with my Oreo's the other day....

Yan and I discuss weight loss strategy and he likes my cow's theory:

I teach Yan that smoking is bad for your healthy, especially since he is made of paper! =O

Last edited by crunky; 08-12-2011 at 02:15 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-20-2011, 10:33 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!