Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 01:06 AM

Intro

Dear Journal, I never thought the day would come that I, Agent HEY-LEE, would want a child. Then again, that was before I heard about Baby Yan. In a nutshell, Baby Yan seems to have the persona of a teenage boy. Being a teenager myself, I think this adoption thing can work. :yes:

As with all important decisions, there is a process I must undergo. First, I have to go through a week with a Fake Yan. If all goes well, well, we'll just have to wait and see~! <3

Last edited by Agent HEY-LEE; 08-11-2011 at 01:13 AM..

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 01:11 AM

One-Stop for Memory Lane

Day 1:

SPOILERX

[table=%1\$s]%2\$s[/table]

Day 2:

SPOILERX

[table=%1\$s]%2\$s[/table]

Day 3:

SPOILERX

18. Click on thumbnail for full view fd19. Click on thumbnail for full view fd20. Click on thumbnail for full view fd21.This video!fd22. Click on thumbnail for full view fd23. Click on thumbnail for full view fd
24. Click on thumbnail for full view fd25. Click on thumbnail for full view fd26. Click on thumbnail for full view fd27. Click on thumbnail for full view fd28. Click on thumbnail for full view fd29. Click on thumbnail for full view fd30. Click on thumbnail for full view

Last edited by Agent HEY-LEE; 08-13-2011 at 04:27 PM..

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 01:13 AM

Day 1

Today, I drove to the adoption agency to turn in my application form and take home my Fake Yan.

I didn’t realize how long the ride would be! By the time we arrived home, the sun was about to start it’s shift at the other half of the world.

I was worried Fake Yan and I wouldn’t get the chance to bond any before bedtime. I needn’t have worried, though, for when he opened his box of clothes I had specially prepared for him. . .

. . .his little pale face lit up like it was Christmas morning! He dove right for the Flower Shorts, yanked them on, and started strutting his stuff. Pffft. And here I was worrying about bedtime interfering with our quality time together. Now that I know he’s a Mini Player, I’ll be worrying about his future bedtimes, or lack thereof.

[my thoughts] [/my thoughts]

Anywho, so after awhile (i.e. a whole 25 seconds) Fake Yan got tired of walking around. He then deemed Angel the Cat fit to carry him around while I gave him a tour.

Unfortunately for him, Angel is a true master at ignoring everything around him. In other words, it’d take a nuclear bomb to draw his attention. But anyone who has been around babies and young children would know that when they’re upset, they can be just as bad as a nuclear bomb – if not worse. So when I saw Fake Yan start to lose his straws, I thought it best to cart him away to play with some toys.

The first thing he did was tear off one of the dragon’s pair of wings. I’m not sure, but I think he was trying to turn it into a T. Rex. He then handed me a different dragon/dinosaur/whateveritis for me to play with. I don’t know how long we played for (see: rammed toys into each other), but when he started to yawn and rub his eyes, it was obviously time to call it a night.

I picked Fake Yan up and carried him to his temporary room. The first time I asked him to change into his PJs, he flat out refused. But when he saw that they were covered in pizzas, he changed before I could even say another word about it. So, with his good-enough-to-eat Pizza PJs on and night light plugged in, it was really time to go to sleep.

Oh, but I had one more surprise in stock for him. . .

I can’t even imagine what having to stay with complete strangers is like, so I thought it’d be nice to have some company at night. And since I read somewhere that sleeping in the same bed with a child is dangerous, I took the liberty to tuck one of my favorite toys under his sheets. I hope he enjoys it as much as I have.

‘Night, Journal.

Last edited by Agent HEY-LEE; 08-11-2011 at 02:40 PM..

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 01:14 AM

Day 2

Today seemed to go on forever! Who would have thought having a baby would be so much work?! Can’t I just put him in a drawer or something? Kidding. Although, depending on which drawer it is, he might actually enjoy it. He seemed to really enjoy digging around in my underwear drawer. . .

. . .at 5:30AM. I had to get on to him for that one. I mean, checking out a girl’s sizes is just one of those things a guy shouldn't do! Tsk, tsk, Fake Yan. Luckily for Everyone, there were no other shenanigans like that for the rest of the day. In fact, there was a wonderful event right after that terrible one where we made a nice, strong cup of coffee to kick-start our (rather early) morning.

Of course, that includes Fake Yan too. I didn’t give him much, but it seemed to perk him up nonetheless. After our coffee, Fake Yan pulled out the first volumes of Dazzle and Godchild for me to read aloud.

When I was done reading, I told him how, a few years ago, my grandmother and I had painted the chair we were currently sitting on. That made him want to make something with me too, so we sat down at the kitchen table to draw. We drew, and drew, and drew until the whole table was covered with drawings.

(Just a few of the drawings.)

Looking at the pictures, I realized that many of them were of food. After a quick glance at the clock, I found out why. IT WAS TIME TO EAT! Fake Yan surprised me by wanting to cook so earnestly.

(Just starting to gather ingredients.)
((His apron says: KISS THE COOK.))

Yet he didn’t stick around when it came to cleaning up the (ahem, his) mess. Instead, he opted to play the not-so-violent game Tekken 5, seeing as I didn’t have anything “better” (that he could find).

When I finished cleaning, I had Fake Yan save his game for another day and take a nap. He surprised me once more by taking an incredibly long nap with the toy I had given him the night before.

He was zonked out for so long that I ended up taking a little nap myself. When I woke up, I went into the kitchen for a drink, and Fake Yan almost gave me a heart attack.

I figured with all that newfound energy, it was the perfect time to swim!

My attempt to tire him out was wasted, though, when I later found him in the freezer, eating ice cream. After dinner, no less. I don't know how he got in there either! I had a childproof lock on in it...

Oh well, at least I still managed to throw the Flower Shorts into the dirty clothes hamper. Sometime later, as I was reading the second volume of Dazzle, Fake Yan fell asleep. I tucked him into bed with his Dino Shorts still on and toy at his side.

'Night, Journal.

Last edited by Agent HEY-LEE; 08-12-2011 at 09:33 PM..

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 01:19 AM

Day 3 - IN PROGRESS

Today, Fake Yan and I stayed indoors all day to keep away from the unbearable heat. It had to be 100 degrees out there, at least!

While we were eating breakfast, Fake Yan said he liked my glasses, so I let him try them on.

Apparently, he prefers glasses on girls. When I showed him my own pair of Flower Shorts, though, he seemed a little upset. I don’t know if his silence meant he was jealous or that he hated them or what, but I put them back in my closet just in case.

Then, he spotted my comfy spinny chair at long last.

I pulled out the mini trampoline so we could try and get in some exercise, but Fake Yan had other ideas.

Luckily, I laid down a pillow right before he fell down. I can't have my little Fake Yan getting hurt, now can I? Even though I broke his fall, he was still hurt at the realization that that wouldn't be an alternative to walking anytime soon. To make him feel better, I gave him chocolate milk and a chocolate pudding.

With me taking so many pictures, Fake Yan wanted to take one too.

No more Facebook for him!

Haha, and here he thought he could get away with it! That bathroom picture was a dead giveaway. I guess I'll allow him to search for boob pictures instead to keep him sane.

Yeahh. After he quit Google'ing boobs... OK, fine, I made him stop. Anywho, so after the boobage, it wasn't as hot out as it was this morning. So Fake Yan got a chance to test out the swing.

Some butterflies drew his attention mid-swing and he wanted to try and catch one. . .

. . . but he missed and fell into the mud that magically appeared below him. Fake Yan didn't mind all the mud. In fact, I think he liked getting down and dirty, but I didn't. So I took him back inside for a bath.

When he was all squeaky clean, I dried him off and put on his Camo Shorts. The Camo Shorts must have made him remember how much fun he had in the mud because he ran to the door to start the process all over again. . .

. . . but I didn't let him. I know, I'm evil, but I did let him have candy!

I would have gave him chocolate, but I can't seem to find any...

Last edited by Agent HEY-LEE; 08-13-2011 at 04:22 PM..

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2011, 02:01 PM

Reserved

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2011, 04:28 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!