AzureWolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 07:09 PM

@Taliah
Agreed. Cartoons now a days are relying on stupid jokes because they must assume that they don't have to try hard to be creative because kids will laugh at anything.

So where be the love for me? Average joe 19 year old who enjoys cartoons but knows whats funny and what is stupid in a cup? And why did Billy and Mandy cease production? :(

And speaking of Fairly Odd Parents I must say its amazing how they brought live back into that cartoon with the baby movie thing. XD

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2008, 05:05 PM

I heard Fairly Odd Parents will have some special shows or something like that?

I haven't really read the official informations,
but I have seen some fanarts about this cute new baby,
so I'm kind of curious on how this new episodes will look like. :D

Purdy Possum Pie
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliah
Depends on the shows that are on nowadays.

CN=
-Foster's Home
-Scooby-Doo
-Adult Swim

Nick=
-Spongebob
-Fairly Odd Parents

But I have noticed the massive decrease in quality it seems in the cartoons. I miss Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, the -original- Toonami, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and all the others.

Courage the Cowardly Dog still comes on CN its one of the shows I tivo along with The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy! I love those two shows..

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2008, 04:24 AM

I just saw advertisements of combined shows. O.O Crossovers?

Like Kids Next Door with the Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy.

I wonder if they're joking?

narutogirl1901
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2008, 07:38 PM

nick is better

XxbabeexX
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2008, 08:22 PM

i love cartoon network because of adult swim
nick kind of lost of there originatilty there shows arent as good anymore and there just putting anything on there (barnyard for ex)i agree with purdy possum pie i miss all those shows ( from the 90's)too

Digital Kakashi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2008, 01:24 AM

CN for me because of Adult Swim though I honestly think CN isn't as good as it used to be.

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-13-2008, 03:31 AM

I like Cartoon Network more since it has adult swim and anime that was actually originally made in Japan.
It isn't as good as it used to be since it started showing the more stupid shows like 12oz mouse.
The only show I watch on Nick is 'Avatar the Last Airbender.'

FlyPanda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to FlyPanda

Old 04-13-2008, 06:25 PM

i do like both of them xD but i would have to say nickelodeon because they have teen-nick and nick@nite and stuff. my favorites from nickelodeon would have to be Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and Drake and Josh xD, i also like SpongeBob and Avatar.

my favorites from Cartoon Network would be Power Puff Girls, Robot Chicken, and Family Guy (from adult swim xD) of course...

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 04-13-2008, 06:51 PM

Nickelodeon. I don't watch either very much, but Nick has always had more amusing things for me I guess. I like the silly-fun cartoons that they give us. I think their other stuff is just stupid though.

Spongebob + Danny Phantom + Fairly Oddparents + Avatar = <333

And besides, they had Rugrats back in the day! That show was amazing. And The Wild Thornberry's!

Rainy
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Rainy

Old 04-14-2008, 04:37 AM

Nickelodion-Zoey 101

H e a r t s
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to H e a r t s Send a message via MSN to H e a r t s

Old 04-14-2008, 06:12 AM

Cartoon Network, hands down. Probably because I'm twenty, so shows like Spongebob and Zoe 101 and Ned's Declassified don't really appeal to me.

But then again, I can sit through an episode or two of Fairly Oddparents.

I'm into Cartoon Network for Adult Swim, though. I'll watch Metalocalypse, Venture Brothers, Frisky Dingo, and Harvey Birdman... but not Family Guy. Dear god, no.

Way_To_Dawn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2008, 12:36 AM

I like Cartoon Network better becuse it has anime... I don't like the cartoons on Nick, but I do like Drake&Josh

Tina-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2009, 07:47 PM

I don't watch they... so I not really know which is better, but when I was 5 years old I remember I watched the Power Puff Girls on Cartoon Network... so I think Cartoon Network is better XD =D

nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 08:12 PM

I liked the Cartoon Network more when I was younger. The shows they've had in the past few years aren't that great. But the ones I liked the most were these ...
Dexter's Laboratory
Power Puff Girls
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Johnny Bravo ( the early season before the design change)
anime but it's not their original shows so that doesn't really count

I like Nickelodeon more now but I had watched a few shows when they were first on too
Secret World of Alex Mac
Clarisa Explains it All
Rockos's Modern Life
Spongebob Square Pants
Fairly Odd Parents

Last edited by nette; 10-31-2009 at 08:23 PM..

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2009, 08:54 PM

i really prefer nick to cn. cn does have some good shows, but the newer shows are so dumb, i would never watch them. nick has awesome shows and some of their newer shows arent too bad.

Serita
DakotaGrl06

Old 11-02-2009, 10:52 PM

Well I'd have to say that at one point they were toe to toe with each other. Cuz Cartoon network had jetsons and scoobydoo, flinstones and cartoons like that. And Nickelodeon had Hey arnold and Rugrats and Are you afraid of the dark. Now they both cartoon wise have sunk pretty low. there Cartoons have gotten pretty dumb. There best cartoon is spongebob. Cartoon network still play there best cartoon is still scooby doo and Teen titans. But Still Nickolodean still wins hands dow. Cuz they have stuff like I carly and things. That are better than most of cartoon networks stuff which is pretty brain dead!

xKindred_Silencex
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2009, 04:31 AM

I used to watch both of them when I was younger. I did like Nickelodeon better because they had a bit more shows like Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold, Invader Zim, Rugrats and all of these other shows. But now I only watch nick at night. On Cartoon Network I liked Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Cow and Chicken. I only watch Total Drama Action and Adult Swim now.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-24-2010, 03:06 AM

I liked Cartoon Network because they used to have Toonami, and I loved Dragonball, Rurouni Kenshin (aka. Samurai X) and Yu Yu Hakusho... the likes.

I did like some Nickelodeon shows, like Danny Phantom and Avatar (I can't wait for the sequel). But my heart went out to anime more as a kid... But I used to watch those shows at night, like the Amanda Show, and All That.

(Kindred, congrats on featured avi~)