The Brightest Nightmare
Master of all things Kitty

Old 08-02-2009, 06:03 AM

Mine's Ikuto, from Shugo Chara.
He's soo good looking, and he's a kitty boy.
Not to mention, a guy that plays the violin is super hot in my book.
And when he transforms into both of the transformations, both of them in my book are super hot. =3

Luzzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2009, 06:30 AM

I have at least one for every manga I read. D:
And I read A LOT. >u< ~~~
It's kind of embarrassing. xD

SO RONERY.

Bane Rie
The Mad Writer
Send a message via MSN to Bane Rie Send a message via Yahoo to Bane Rie

Old 08-02-2009, 06:36 AM

Oh lordy... TOO MANY. One of them your guy. Ikuto is WINSEXY.

I have anime crushes, but my big ones are Gojyo from Saiyuki, Grell from Kuroshitsuji, and Alucard from Hellsing. ...I just realized they each have read hair or red eyes... That is freaky!

I also have manga, game, and book crushes, but if I go into detail I might make a post too long for ANYONE to read.

Last edited by Bane Rie; 08-02-2009 at 06:56 AM..

eCrink
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to eCrink Send a message via MSN to eCrink

Old 08-02-2009, 06:48 AM

The Engineer from Team Fortress 2.
And Big Daddy from BioShock.
;////;

Madotsuki
Kigurumi and Trap adoring NEET.
Send a message via MSN to Madotsuki

Old 08-02-2009, 07:18 AM

Alice Margatroid from the Touhou games. Especially when she's being tsundere~
Well, her and Seccom Masada from Yume Nikki.

Haguruma
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Haguruma Send a message via MSN to Haguruma

Old 08-02-2009, 08:26 AM

I have a very large one on Blaise Zabini from Harry Potter. He's only a minor character. So minor, people write stories about him believing he's a girl. When in reality, he's a sexy black-Italian boy. <///3 They also spell his name wrong. There is not M in Zabini, people! D<

Last edited by Haguruma; 08-02-2009 at 10:27 PM..

Queen of Spades
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-02-2009, 10:26 AM

I have the biggest crush on Spock from Star Trek EVER.
He is SO hot. I bet in bed he is like a monster since he holds back all of is emotions... <3
*sigh*

vomity
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2009, 11:46 AM

Wow so many. xD

- Akito from Fruits Basket
- Ikuto from Shugo Chara
- Spitfire from Air Gear
- Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho
- Hibari and 20 Years Later Lambo from KHR

and plenty more. xD

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2009, 02:34 PM

Ikuto is gorgeous. <3

I may be just like the rest of the newbies introduced to the show, but my current character crush is on the Doctor, from Doctor Who.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-02-2009, 03:10 PM

My biggest one is Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. There are multiple characters from multiple other games, movies, and manga, but I'm just gonna mention Cloud or I'll be here all day.

Firemare
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2009, 03:13 PM

Kakashi from Naruto. Mature, kind, funny, reader, good with kids, naturally silver hair and it defies gravity! -//////- My perfect guy. Why isn't he real! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-02-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemare View Post
Kakashi from Naruto. Mature, kind, funny, reader, good with kids, naturally silver hair and it defies gravity! -//////- My perfect guy. Why isn't he real! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!
If he was real, he would be dealing with hordes of fans. :)

He's really cool though, got to admit.

Radioactive Lullabye

Old 08-02-2009, 05:33 PM

Ohhh I have a few Character Crushes. Hehe.
They include Emmett Cullen from Twilight, Iorek from the Golden Compass (I don't care if he's a giant polar bear!), the new Captain Kirk from the latest Star Trek, and most recently Erik Night from the House of Night Series. I jump from one thing to another way too much it's funny though. But yeah, those are my main ones. other than that there are way too many to even think about mentioning.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-02-2009, 05:47 PM

I think this would be more suited for the Media forum, so I'm going to move it on over there. :)
PM me if you have any questions.

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 08-02-2009, 05:53 PM

My first character crush was Ken Ichijouji from Digimon. >.>;

I really thought the main character from Darker Than Black was really cool too.
Oh and Albert from Gankutsou.
And then there's Light from Deathnote...
And Lelouche from Code Geass....

I tend to like the bad guys. xD

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:07 PM

My biggest character crush is Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII. Backstory, gun-slinging skillz, fashion sense, looks, HE'S GOT IT ALL. So yeah. ^__^;; But what's kind of funny is if I met him IRL, I'd probably be scared of him. O__o;;

There are others, which I might post up later, but Vincent's definitely my biggest fictional crush. <3

13th
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-03-2009, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzzy View Post
I have at least one for every manga I read. D:
And I read A LOT. >u< ~~~
It's kind of embarrassing. xD

SO RONERY.
Me too X3
It's like I just HAVE to find some char I like, and most manga chars just look better than persons in real life ^^'
I don't like the dream guys though...

Hughesmunculus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-03-2009, 02:54 PM

Probably be Jean Havoc from FMA

T H O R N
Oh Baby
Send a message via AIM to T H O R N

Old 08-03-2009, 06:00 PM

Oh lawdy to name a few

Spain from Axis Powers:Hetalia
Medicine Man from Chronicles of the Grim Peddler
Iggy from Maximum Ride

And a lot more that I cant think of <3 I tend to pick one out in everything I read/watch

killer-mind7

Old 08-04-2009, 01:14 AM

had a very big crush on sephiroth from final fantasy 7 once....
but my crushs tend to change. XD
the one thing you can count on is this: it's bound to be a bad or "missunderstood" guy.

AnimeFreakGirlAshy
Ashy

Old 08-04-2009, 03:45 AM

:D I like a LOT of boys, Anime, non-Anime, and real :XD .But my very most favorite would be Brick from PPGZ. It's Powerpuff Girls Z, the Anime version of the original. :squee: HE LOOKS SO FREAKINGLY COOL!!~ :insane: :sweat: .I would show you how he looks like, but i'm not allowed to put pictures in posts.

Oblivion_Fox

Old 08-04-2009, 04:09 AM

oh geez i have quite a few XD but to name some i have a crush on Cloud from FFVII and Gintoki from Gintama...

Suiveur de Dieu

Old 08-04-2009, 04:22 AM

Oooh, goodness, I've been looking for something like this for a LONG time. xD Finally, people who've experienced the same thing as me!

Alright, years ago, this was my first one, was Gaara from Naruto. Still love him, but I don't watch the show much anymore. Then there was Yoite from Nabari No Ou, Shiki and Zero from Vampire Knight.

And the others are from books. If you've read the Ender's series, Ender (Andrew Wiggin) is my absolute favorite book character from all time. It's not really a crush, since he's around forty for most of three books and five to twelve for the first (PEDO), I just love his character, and I think about him when he's around sixteen. xD

Now, I know many don't like Twilight, and I have to admit, that movie made me want to go and redo it myself (even I, a fourteen-year-old girl could've done that better), but I like the books, and part of the reason is my favorite character from all books: Jasper. God, he's amazing, and they didn't make him too bad-looking in the movie either, if you know what I mean.

I don't have these "crushes" (my sister and I call them "obsessions", really) for looks or how cool they act, though those definatley contribute. They're more based on character, personality, past. Their experiences. I can't like a character that's simple, I just CAN'T. They have to have been through something terrible, something they feel ashamed of and they hate themselves for it. That's why Zero and Yoite were mild likings.

Ender was a Xenocide; when he was a child he killed an entire race, and he hates himself for it.

Jasper killed many and had to endure so much from new-borns and such, and he still has trouble 'resisting'

Gaara, well he's killed countless, he has a demon inside him, he's been evil, he has no friends, everyone hates him, and he's just plain bad arse.

Two things you need to know before I leave
1) I am not a Twilight fanatic, I am only a book fanatic and I read anything that's become popular out of curiousity, and I like every book I read. And I mean EVERY book I read. Unless it's completely satanic and non-original. Cant' stand those... But then again, I don't read those, so... >.>
2) I post like this all the time. I explain things and make it long. Can you blame me? I'm a writer, I'm an artist. I hate text talk, and I hate one-liners, whether it's in a roleplay or not. So if you see me around, don't waste your time trying to read my posts, they might take a while. xD Or at least I'll try to make them.

Fixed With Duct Tape
Anime Addict
Send a message via AIM to Fixed With Duct Tape

Old 08-04-2009, 05:04 AM

I have several from animes (The list would go aon and on and on.), but the only one from a book series is a character from Vampirates.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 08-06-2009 at 11:16 PM.. Reason: Broken BBCode

Lady Lucius
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-04-2009, 07:25 AM

Crushes on characters, eh?

Where do I start...

Original Star Trek Chekov
Original Star Trek Scotty (from the series, when he was still youngish)
Original Star Trek Spock (sort-of, but not completely)
Christopher Walken (from his younger years)
Gambit from the X-Men MARVEL comics
Jeremy Brett (before he died)

and LUCIUS MALFOY, CAPTAIN JAMES HOOK from the 2002 Peter Pan live-action, LORD FELTON, COLONEL WILLIAM TAVINGTON, DJ, and any other character played on screen or stage by JASON ISAACS. :::blushing:::