Whimsical Sadist
The Whimsical Sadist of Invincib...
Penpal

Old 05-05-2012, 03:24 PM

@Carzee: I really don't think Asami is right. At all. :talk2hand:

@Aerinn: Is it really? That's incredible :D
I hope they don't mess it up like they did with my childhood joy of Winx Club :cry:

I believe only Zuko had parents who were benders (never said anything about Aang's parents)
So bending isn't necessarily genetic. Like with Toph I think one can learn it...

And it just got messy with Bao Lin and Mako over Korra. Poor Bao Lin :(
Mako stop being indecisive! :illgetu:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2012, 04:19 PM

Bao Lin? You mean Bolin? :c
And I KNOW! When Bolin said "Leave some girls for the rest of us!" I really felt it. Bolin would make a great boyfriend. He's so cheesy but fun and open and accepting. Mako, come on. And Korra... Pema's advice was taken out of context I think. Haha... :sweat:
I think Tenzin's family is adorable. :heart:

But I loved the palces this episode showed so much. That Eiffel Tower-esque place Bolin brought Korra was so pretty, as well as the front doors to the arena. And I really like Tahno's voice, even if he's really mean. :T

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 05-05-2012, 04:20 PM

So then, if benders can bend without having bending parents, what would be the point in wiping them out? I mean, inevitably they'd just... come back.

I love Tenzin's family! I really want to see his sibling's families too though.

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-05-2012, 04:39 PM

@Aerinn: He he whoops, yeah Bolin :XD
He's simply adorable they had a blast together. He'd definitly treat Korra right :yes:
Too bad it won't happen :x

Hmm yeah Korra was a bit...rash. It was too sudden. But cute. It was the first time she's been flustered like that :lol:

I'm not going to lie Tahno voice made me fan giggle a bit :XP
Why do they always give the villains the dark seductive voices? >w<

@Keyori: No idea. Maybe it hasn't sunken in for Amon and the others?
They don't realize it just won't go anyway by doing all they think with that violence.
Bending is a form of energy from the universe. As long as that energy exists so shall bending :illgetu:

Last edited by Whimsical Sadist; 05-05-2012 at 04:42 PM..

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2012, 11:35 PM

@Whim: AHH BOLIN YOU POOR BABY. He really does make a great boyfriend... :cry:
Yeah, I think this episode really showed how socially awkward Korra can be. I mean, her entire life she's been more or less secluded in the South Pole with no one really around her age to be friends with or have a crush on. :sweat:

I wouldn't mind if Tahno gave me some private lessons for pro-bending... *cough cough* :stare:

@Key: I think the point of wiping out benders is so the future generation will never be able to learn bending properly. Like, kids will be born with the power but they won't have a master to help them hone their abilities. And Amon can easily get rid of bending could-be's in the future because they can't put up much of a fight anyway...

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-06-2012, 03:12 PM

I know. When he cried I seriously felt for him :cry:
Ha ha yeah but she's--slowly but surely--learning about the outside world through mishaps, rejection and things she least expected :XD

Oh ha ha me neither ;)
Tahno makes my inner fangirl squeal. I wouldn't mind playing against him :squee:

I like your theory Rin ;D

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-06-2012, 09:05 PM

But wait... Then why are there no airbenders that aren't descended from Aang?!

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2012, 11:29 PM

@Carzee: There are. It's just that Tenzin is the only one considered a "master" that can teach Korra. But there are others learning besides Tenzin's kids. :D

Gosh, Tahno... I need to see him more. :squee:
And thanks. I think that's why Amon's doing what he does, anyway...

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-08-2012, 02:25 AM

I have a feeling we shall be seeing him a lot more :squee:

You're welcome ^^
It makes perfect sense :yes:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2012, 04:15 AM

*sigh* Tahno... I hate you but you're so... :sweat:

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-09-2012, 07:43 PM

Those were my exact feelings for Zuko at first. But they turned into complete fangirlness >w<
I'm curious if that'll be the case with Tahno :ninja:

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 08:01 AM

I don't think so... We always sort of had some insight into Zuko, but we've seen nothing of Tahno's perspective.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2012, 02:23 AM

We don't know much about Tahno yet, that is true. :sweat: I'd like to know more too.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 05-13-2012, 02:08 AM

Tahno is the guy on the Wolfbat team, right? I love him! XD <333 He's so cute! And I love his voice. It's too bad his bending was taken away though. :C Although I suppose he deserved it, for cheating. > o> I don't think we'll be seeing more of him...

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 AM

Yeah. Unless it turns out that Amon's "solution" isn't permanent. I mean, we thought we got rid of Jet for a while, right? (Wait... could Amon be Jet? Jet was good at dodging- mostly a joke.)

Last edited by Bearzy; 05-13-2012 at 09:13 PM..

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-14-2012, 12:39 AM

Haha, well Jet would be around the same age as Katara at this point (if he were around at all).

What'd you all think of episode 6?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-14-2012, 07:44 AM

I liked it. Though I'm a little annoyed about the tournament winners.

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-14-2012, 10:54 PM

@Carzee: I don't think so. I remember watching the extra episode when he's last seen and it said "this is where Jet dies" or something along those lines.
So I doubt he's Amon. Unless he rose from the dead...:shock:
Which I don't think is impossible for the Avatar universe :ninja:

@Aerinn: I enjoyed it. Like all the LOK episodes =3
Too bad Tahno got his bending taken away. I thought maybe he might sneak away and still have his powers intacted.

Well I think it was bound to happen. They cheated their way to the top. I doubt that they would let go and go "easy" on the Fire Ferrets >.>

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-16-2012, 03:45 AM

The last time we see Jet is when he tells the Gaang he'll be fine, and Toph detects that he's lying. So we assume he's dead.

Yeah, the Wolfbats aren't the most ethical team, but you have to admit Tahno without bending is kinda sad. You know, how he's all gung-ho about being the best and it's just taken from him. Ain't it sad? I find it sad. And Tahno's cocky and beautifully low voice will no longer be taunting the Fire Ferrets and sounding fabulous and blowing up ovaries. :cry:

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 05-16-2012, 03:54 AM

So, I realized today, that my husband and I are like Bolin and Korra, if Bolin and Mako aren't brothers, and Korra and Mako never get together (but there was totally a Mako who said he liked me and then went and dated some other girl, TRUE STORY).

So if Bolin and Korra lived happily ever after, after that date or whatever, that's me and hubby. We totally had an "awww" moment during that scene. xD

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2012, 01:52 AM

Aw, that's cute~ (I hope your husband didn't get a noodle stuck up his nose or anything. :sweat:)

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 05-17-2012, 01:55 AM

I don't recall that, but we've totally had the burping contests. xD

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-17-2012, 02:27 AM

I know. Poor Tahno. Just when you were at your sexiest :no:

Aww how sweet! :squee:
That's so adorable! I love sweet dorky cutesy stuff :heart:

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2012, 03:07 AM

Haha, burping contest. Freak out ALL the other restaurant patrons! :yes:
It sounds so cute. :oops:

Yeha, poor Tahno. Getting bending taken from him threw a reality check at him. Big time. It's pretty sad.

Whimsical Sadist
Penpal

Old 05-17-2012, 08:39 PM

Ha ha jes! :XD

It definitlely did. I mean bending was everything for him. I bet he really can't imagine how to survive without it :no: