Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 03-22-2007, 01:19 AM

I love Labyrinth! It was one of my favorite movies when I was growing up and I still watch it whenever I see it to this day. That little caterpillar was the cutest thing ever, with his little hair sticking up on top of his head... lol, he was my favorite thing in the movie... "Come in and have a nice cup o' tea" :D

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2007, 01:21 AM

She totally should've gone for that cup of tea!

Claha
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Claha

Old 03-22-2007, 01:28 AM

I REALLY want to see this movie. . . Maybe I'll finally find the will-power to rent it or something.

binoftrash
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-22-2007, 01:31 AM

I haven't seen this movie um what is it about?

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 03-22-2007, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
She totally should've gone for that cup of tea!
Very true :) I would have gone for that cup of tea just so I could have talked to the caterpillar... I loved his little accent. I would have picked him up and taken him home with me :P

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-22-2007, 02:56 AM

hahha i adore this movie! i dunno maybe its jts me but i totally had a crush on the "goblin king" when i was like 12 *snort* hahah and i really wanted to dress up as him for halloween *squee* omg i love the song they sing to the baby, i used to know the whole thing by heart ^o^ ahhhh and the bog of eternal stench kicks ass! i love the little fox dude! hes such a hoot, lost his sense of smell *giggles* i think the dance scene is my favorite part though ^o^

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 03-22-2007, 07:03 AM

IT'S DAVID BOWIE. Of course you love the Goblin King. I mean, DUDE. David Bowie in exceedingly tight pants? *_* Yummy yummy.

But aside from the OBVIOUS reason the movie is great, it was still awesome. Helll, it's been a good constant film I go back to and re-watch of mine for 15 years now. :P

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegretto
IT'S DAVID BOWIE. Of course you love the Goblin King. I mean, DUDE. David Bowie in exceedingly tight pants? *_* Yummy yummy.

But aside from the OBVIOUS reason the movie is great, it was still awesome. Helll, it's been a good constant film I go back to and re-watch of mine for 15 years now. :P

I saw him live a couple of years back! He was AWESOME. :D I should write a fanfiction for it sometime! XD

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 03-22-2007, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I saw him live a couple of years back! He was AWESOME. :D I should write a fanfiction for it sometime! XD
Gah! You saw Bowie live?1 I hate yoooou! >o<

Just kidding. Whenever he comes live here, it's always in come bar that won't let people under 21 in. ;_;

...and if you write that fic, send me a copy. I obsessively hoard anything Labyrinth and/or Bowie. >.>

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-22-2007, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gah! You saw Bowie live?1 I hate yoooou! >o<

Just kidding. Whenever he comes live here, it's always in come bar that won't let people under 21 in. ;_;

...and if you write that fic, send me a copy. I obsessively hoard anything Labyrinth and/or Bowie. >.>

Yes I'll let you know!! :D I've been wanting to. I love Sarah & Jareth together!!

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-23-2007, 01:33 AM

SUGOI!

My Collector's DVD of Labyrinth arrived today... it comes in a nice tin case, & has a small picture booklet. So awesome. XD

I want to collect that "The Goblins of Labyrinth" book next... someday.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dOhSsppKMhM

Above is the vidclip to the dance scene {ballroom}. The comments amuse me. One says, "You can have me! Screw Sarah!"

XDDD !!

Oh Jareth, Jareth, Jareth if only you were real.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 03-23-2007, 04:22 AM

I ADORE this movie! Even just thinking about it gives me pleasuble little goosbumps from remembering it. :3

The catapiller, Hoggle, Ludo, Sir Didymos, the Junk collector lady, Sara, cute gurgly Toby, The juggle headed bird wannabes things, the trickster riddle doors, the talking hands, and last but not least the seductivly gorgous Goblin King...

Amazing, amazing details through out the entire film, and sucha fun movie to watch.

I'll say that some times I wish Sara had stayed, and sometimes, I'll think it's good she left, cause some of the fanfiction when thier reunited is amazing. <3
So on the ending I torn by my own desires. But as a movie critic, it's a good ending they made.

b4mvKittieCow
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via AIM to b4mvKittieCow Send a message via MSN to b4mvKittieCow Send a message via Yahoo to b4mvKittieCow

Old 04-13-2007, 01:42 AM

I absolutly LOVE this movie. I used to watch it 24/7 and to be honest when I first watched it...it scared the crappers outta meh!!!...but I slowly began to fall in love with this fantabulous movie. And I agree...if you haven't heard of it..you have been living under a flippin rock!!!

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-13-2007, 01:54 AM

David Bowie!
I was so scared the first time i watched the movie. Not of the plot or anything...
but of his package so prominently displayed while they were dancing. it gave me the creeps. But as i was at an all girl slumber party we had a giggle fest and many a good laugh after the inital watching of The Labrynth.
Ill still get together with friends randomly and watch it just because it really is awesome.
no one ever goes that way, that way leads straight to the castle!
timeless classic. <3

Yuri
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Yuri

Old 04-13-2007, 03:50 AM

I watched that movie when I was so itty bitty...
I don't remember anything except the scene where the little...goblin I think he was...? was pissing on the bushes XD Oh and the part with all the funky stairs...

Kinda sad that that's all I can remember TT *should rewatch*

Nani
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2007, 04:01 AM

• I have a Ji Henson box set consisting of The Labyrinth <3<3<3, The Dark Crytal and Mirror Mask.

I have <3 The Labyrinth for as long as I can remember. They are even doing a sequel type thing in manga. I have the first one and the second is due to be released this month.

"You remind me of the babe.
    What babe?
    The babe with the power.
    What power?
    The power of voodo.
    Who do?
    You do.
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe."

I love that song and that is my fav part for some reason, lol.

LunaMiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-13-2007, 04:08 PM

• I used to watch that movie all the time when I was a kid. The best parts were when David Bowie was playing with that crystal ball (lol even though it wasn't REALLY him) and the last part where they are in that MC escher inspired building.~ <3

Robot Jane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Robot Jane

Old 04-13-2007, 05:21 PM

I brought Labrynth to my friend's house a while ago and her little brother watched it with us because I think he's awesome, and now it's his favorite movie! We also got Mirormask but didn't get the chance to watch it. I'd seen it before though, so I wasn't too disappointed.

verya
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via AIM to verya

Old 04-13-2007, 05:28 PM

I fell in love with David Bowie after watching this movie ^_^

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-13-2007, 07:13 PM

I haven't seen that movie in FOREVER!
I really need to go buy it, it's easier to get a hold of now.
But I have to say, he's the reason I enjoy the 80's music and the hair.
Good God I love Bowie's hair in the movie.
Plus, he wasn't too bad looking. :wink:

Nani
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2007, 08:39 PM

• My dad couldn't stand David Bowie and I drove him nuts watching the movie all of the time. That's okay. It just made that movie all the better!

reign
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to reign Send a message via MSN to reign

Old 04-13-2007, 10:43 PM

~you remind me of the babe, what babe? the babe with the power! what power!? power of voodoo, who doo!? you do! do what!? Remind me of the babe!~ :D

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-14-2007, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunsa-chan
I ADORE this movie! Even just thinking about it gives me pleasuble little goosbumps from remembering it. :3

The catapiller, Hoggle, Ludo, Sir Didymos, the Junk collector lady, Sara, cute gurgly Toby, The juggle headed bird wannabes things, the trickster riddle doors, the talking hands, and last but not least the seductivly gorgous Goblin King...

Amazing, amazing details through out the entire film, and sucha fun movie to watch.

I'll say that some times I wish Sara had stayed, and sometimes, I'll think it's good she left, cause some of the fanfiction when thier reunited is amazing. <3
So on the ending I torn by my own desires. But as a movie critic, it's a good ending they made.

You remind me, I really need to write a fanfiction for this!!

DJ LAZA
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2007, 12:16 AM

I saw/have that movie and it's really great. I love David Bowie's hairrrr *Steals his hair* :cry: I liked the songs too. Very original. I need to watch it again some time :3

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-14-2007, 12:19 AM

David Bowie is a LEGEND. I want to meet him someday! ;____;