sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 12:26 AM

R
•♦World's End Dancehall♦•

This isn't some ordinary, lame nightclub where people party to their heart's content. This is a nightclub for all ages. This is a nightclub for people who aren't needed in society. This is a nightclub for people whose worlds have ended. This is a nightclub for the lost ones. This is a nightclub for people who want to start anew. But why a nightclub, you ask? Wlell isn't it more interesting this way? So come, come and join the party for people whose worlds have ended.

Rules♦

•No godmodding/Mary-Sues/er whatever-Sues/etc.•
•Follow Menes Rules•
•Keep things rated PG-13•
•PM Profiles to me under "The End"•
•I can add or subtract rules whenever I want to•
•No one-liners! Atleast have more than three sentences.•
•This is a role play with no plot, you make the drama in the nightclub.•
•Romance and drama is allowed. If there wasn't any drama, this role play would be boring.•

♦Skeleton Profile♦

♦Before you come into the nightclub, you have to fill in a form. Don't worry it's not very long or too personal.

HTML Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]○My name is [COLOR="color of choice"][I][B]*name and last name*[/B][/I] [/COLOR]○
○I am a [COLOR="color of choice"]*female or male*.[/COLOR]○
○I am [COLOR="color of choice"]*age*[/COLOR] years old.○
○I'm also a [COLOR="color of choice"]*what are you? A student? Artist? Hobo? Abandoned Child? Etc*[/COLOR].○
○Why I'm here is [COLOR="color of choice"]*put your problem in a sentence. Short and sweet*[/COLOR]○
○Here's my ID card○
*picture*[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
•Accepted Profiles•

○My name is Haru Lockhart
○I am a male.
○I am 20 years old.○
○I'm also a owner of the World's End Dancehall.○
○Why I'm here is to run this club.
○Here's my ID card○

○My name is Macy Days
○I am a female.
○I am 15 years old.○
○I'm also a a student working part time at World's End Dancehall.○
○Why I'm here is to work hard to pay back the loan that my family owes to the government each year
○Here's my ID card○

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairefirestar9mm
○My name is *Genesis Alodos*
○I am a *female*.
○I am *18* years old.○
○I'm also a *student and former mother*.○
○Why I'm here is *to get away from the stresses of school and home*
○Here's my ID card○

○My name is *Aiden Alodos*
○I am a *male*.
○I am *20* years old.○
○I'm also a *mechanic and older brother of Genesis*.○
○Why I'm here is *to stalk my si- I mean, keep an eye on Genesis.*
○Here's my ID card○
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmefly101
○My name is Ellie Umbridge
○I am a female.
○I am 20 years old.○
○I'm also a con artist to provide money for abusive family.○
○Why I'm here is to get away from all the abuse and lies.
○Here's my ID card○

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette
○My name isCodette Monroe
○I am a female
○I am 19 years old.○
○I'm also a bartender
○Why I'm here is to serve drinks as I find some way to make it so my world doesn't end
○Here's my ID card○

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexy4ever
○My name is AllanaAllana Simms
○I am a female.
○I am 15 years old.○
○I'm also an abandoned child..○
○Why I'm here is I ran away from the foster home. I was tired of being there.
○Here's my ID card○
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/album....ictureid=50999
that is a link to my person in my photo album on mene.
○My name is Dev Dev Manning
○I am a male.
○I am *17* year old.○
○I'm also a emancipated child..○
○Why I'm here is [COLOR="color of choice"]I came to town to look for a nice place to live like an apartment, and found the club.[/COLOR]○
○Here's my ID card○
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/album....ictureid=51111

Last edited by sunnybunny; 12-02-2011 at 12:18 AM..

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 06:13 AM

"Macy! Get me some apple juice!" called out Haru as he sat on a leather white couch waiting for someone to walk in. Usually around five o'clock people would be coming in to dance their worries away without having any care in the world. But Haru is just guessing since it's Monday, people won't be coming in today. Which made him sad.
Macy popped out of the kitchen with a glass of iced apple juice with an orange bendy straw in it, just the way her boss likes it, and hands it to the short twenty year old. "Here you go shorty-I mean Haru." Macy teased when she saw her boss flinch at the insult. Haru is as tall as Macy which is pretty short for a man his age.
The short blonde man snatched the glass out of his employee's hand and glared at her smiling face, "You know I can always fire you whenever I want." he said as he slurped the apple juice with his bendy straw. Macy chuckled at her boss's childish actions and started fiddling with her long purple hair. Macy knew that this nightclub ran on magic, she also knew that her boss is over a hundred years old, and she knew if Haru fired her then he would lose this nightclub. But since Macy is a nice person she decided to keep that little secret a secret, plus Haru is a little gullible no matter how flirty he is and how intelligent he looks like. Macy smiled, "Sorry Haru, you looked kind of bored so I decided to pick on you a little."
Haru rolled his eyes and drank his juice, "Have you ever heard of respecting your elders?"
Macy nodded, "Well, you looked so short that I completely forgot you're hundreds of years older than me!"The short blonde man started chugging on his glass of apple juice and shoved it into his employee's hand and said, "Go back to the kitchen and get back to work."
"Fine, fine." Macy said and walked back to the kitchen leaving Haru to wait on customers to come.

Clairefirestar9mm
Caboose :3

Old 11-27-2011, 06:28 AM

It was 5 o'clock on a Monday night. Most girls would be doing homework, or talking to their friends or boyfriends. Genesis Alodos, however, found herself staring up at the sign of the dance club she frequented, "World's End".

With a sigh, the slim young woman ran a hand through her hair, then pushed open the door. She allowed her eyes to adjust to the neon lighting before she headed for a seat at the bar. It was pretty empty, not unusual for early Monday night, save for a man sitting at the other end of the club and the workers.

She gave the man a glance, recognising him as... someone. She couldn't quite remember who at the moment, and she didn't particularily care. She was in one of her moods, and she was very ready to drown away her miseries in apple juice (because she wasn't old enough to drink and, hell, the place had some pretty good apple juice.)

She wondered vaguely where her brother was, then quickly deduced that she didn't care about that, either. He was probably out making trouble.

(I'll introduce Aiden in a few posts ^^)

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2011, 06:43 AM

Haru heard the sound of a bell jingle everytime a person comes in or out. He quickly jumped up and went to greet the new person and he hoped it was a woman who's at least twenty years old, since he's pretty lonely and his employee would soon try to make fun of him for being so lonely all the time even though she's single herself. When he saw the newcomer he felt disappointed noticing how young the girl is but he put on a happy face and smiled, "Well hello there, welcome to World's End Dancehall, would you care for a drink?"
Macy heard the front door jingle and she quickly came out and saw Haru talking to a girl who looked few years older than her but looked younger than her boss. The girl had really pretty purple hair, prettier than Macy's. Macy started to greet the older girl and smiled too, "Hi how may we help you?"

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-27-2011, 07:10 AM

Genesis turned to face the man, one eyebrow arched carefully. "You read my mind," she said after a moment, flashing him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. She glanced back at the girl behind her- a girl a few years younger then her, which was surprising. Surprising, but none of her business, so she didn't bother with any questions. "A glass of apple juice, please," she told the girl, brushing hair out of her eyes. "Unless this is the kind of establishment that doesn't mind dealing liquor to minors, that is." It was meant as a joke, but there was no hiding the small hint of hopefulness in her voice.

It had been one of those days, after all.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2011, 05:22 AM

Haru smirked and took off his hat, threw it up into the air, then it landed on his head perfectly and winked to the customer, "Well, it just means I'm that good."
Macy rolled her eyes and whacked her boss with her hand and chuckled nervously to the older girl, "Sorry about him. He's a bit of a flirt even though his catch phrases suck. Oh and he's a bit conceited too." Haru glares at his employee in anger. No matter how many times he wanted to fire that annoying teenager, he knows he can't because without her he would be pretty lonely and the nightclub is here for helping people who had any problems. Which meant it included Macy too. Macy cleared her throat and said, "So you want apple juice yes? Well I'm proud to say this but we have the best apple juice in the whole city! Including our apple cider too. But you should try the cider later." then Macy skipped away to the kitchen feeling unusually giddy and left her boss alone with the customer.
Haru smiled as soon as Macy left and said, "Well, since we're alone for a few minutes I would like to know your name, mine's Haru."

(Sorry for late post, I was extremely busy today :sweat:)

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-28-2011, 06:07 AM

[No worries ^^]

Genesis offered the man a grin, then watched as the young girl skipped away before turning back to him. "I'm Genesis," she said, then held her hand out as an afterthought. "Pleasure to meet you, Haru." She glanced at the clock, checking the time- 530. Aiden should be getting out of work soon, which meant she only had a little bit of time before he came to terrorize her here at the club.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 12:48 AM

Knowing it was a Monday, nobody would really be there. But feeling torn and unwanted she decided to go. She walked up to the clubs building, feeling confident. Pulls sleeves down on hoodie to hide the bruises. Steps inside, hearing the bells. Sits down at the bar, ordering a water. Sighs contently after sitting and ordering. Realizes the others in the room

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 03:40 AM

((I feel bad for posting late, sorry Claire >-<))

"Pleasure to meet you too Genesis." Haru smiled and thought the young woman seemed really nice. Well that's always the man's first impression of anybody, even if the anybody is a serial killer. He urged the girl to take a seat with him since he'd rather not have a conversation with his employee since she would tease him just about anything she could think of. Before he urged her Haru reached behind Genesis's ear and pulled out a red rose and gave it to her and he grinned, "For you m'lady."
If Macy could see him now, she would probably laugh her head off on how cheesy the man's flirting went. But since she's busy getting the apple juice he didn't have to worry. Soon another woman came in but this time she was around his age and she seemed kind of, he couldn't put his finger on it.... Was it, lonely? Sad? Hurt? Well Haru didn't care, this was the right place the woman came to and he'll let Macy take care of that one.
Soon Macy walked out of the kitchen with a glass of iced apple juice in her hand and handed it to the woman who was talking to her boss when she noticed another woman that came in. This time this woman looked to be around her boss's age. Macy walked up to the woman and reached out her hand, "Hi welcome to World's End Dancehall. The greatest dance club with the best apple juice! And you would like some water yes?"

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 AM

She jumped slightly, realizing her intentions. She shook the hand, feeling releaved.
"Oh um, yea if I could?"
She felt stupid for her comment. But smiled at the girl instead.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 11-30-2011, 07:14 AM

[[Don't sweat it Sunny ^^]]

Genesis thought the man before her seemed nice enough, and contented herself with staying in his company. The rose startled her, and it took her a second to find her tongue as she took the bright red flower. "Um, thanks," she said, the color rising slightly in her cheeks. She cleared her throat, her slim fingerss fiddling with the stem. "That's a pretty neat trick," she added after a moment, glancing up from the flower.

[[*bangs head on table* short post is too shoooooooort]]

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 11:00 PM

Haru smirked at the younger girl's blushing face and grabbed his black hat off of his head, flipped it over and then he grabbed out a little black and white kitty with unusual bright blue eyes. It was a rare sight for Haru to be performing magic in front of a girl just to please and impress her. The young man felt like he can get along with the younger woman very well, but maybe that's just him getting way over his head. "I have more tricks where that came from." the blonde short man winked at Genesis and let go of the cat and it ran towards Macy and the other woman.
Macy chuckled a little as she saw the older woman jump slightly like she was being extremely cautious for some reason. The fifteen year old shook the woman's hand and said, "Coming right up!" then a little kitten came up to her rubbing itself against Macy's legs purring. Macy grinned and picked the little kitten up and handed it to the older woman and said, "Can you watch the kitty for me?" then Macy left to go get the water and left the kitten with the woman.

((Lol, it's ok xD don't hurt your head!!))

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-30-2011, 11:06 PM

Codette sighed as she walked into work. She just had one hell of a day, but she refused to let anyone at work see it. Shedding her sweater to reveal her strapless top, Codette shook out her hair and put on her work face. She was here to listen to people gripe about their problems as she served them drinks and solutions.

Codette moved from the back to the actual hall, and took up her place behind the bar. She absently started cleaning glasses and setting up her stuff just the way she liked it.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 11:09 PM

Grabbing the kitten from the young woman, Ellie smiled. Se watched the girl leave with concentration. As if the girl were making fun of her in her little mind. Shaking off the worries, she petted the kitten smiling softly as it purred.
"Well aren't you cute?"
She coughed slightly, remembering her allergy towards cats. She shrugged knowing it wouldn't cause anything severe. She continued petting the cat and smiled at the other smaller woman and short man. She thought the girl must have been slightly younger than the man, but she knew she had her own problems to be worrying about.

( is that better?? )

----------

Ellie noticed the woman behind the bar.
"Hello, I'm Ellie. It's nice to make your acquaintance."
She smiled politely. Still petting the cat, she set it down to let it rome back to it's owner. As soon as she let it go, she felt alone, cold, and hurt once more. She sighed softly, then seeing the bar tenders bare arms she added:
"Hi, um, your arms look kind of bare. I was wondering if I could interest you in a watch? All proceeds go to a good cause. I promise."
Ellie smiled sort of slyly. Knowing that if she sold it right, she wouldn't be getting abused tonight. She gave a questioning towards the girl.
"Are you interested?"

Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 11-30-2011, 11:32 PM

Allana made her way down the vacant street, her blood pulsing at what she'd just done. She ran away. It wasn't like she ran away from actual family, though. It was just her evil, unloving foster family that let their youngest tease her and their oldest have his way with her. She didn't mind that, because she had a crush on him, but waking up with gum in your hair and being called an unthankful brat everyday was getting old. So she just quit, and ran off. She had no idea where she was gonna go. She saw a neon sign, just up ahead. She ran further, thinking it could be a restaurant. She reached it and read the sign. "World's End Dancehall." she said aloud to herself. She walked in cautiously, careful to be very quiet. As soon as she walked in she noticed there weren't a zillion people there like the other clubs she'd snuck into. There were actually only a few. She walked over to the bar. "Excuse me? Excuse me? She called. She noticed the girl sitting next to her was holding a kitten. She swooned then continued. "Where is your bathroom? Excuse me?" she called to the people in the back.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-30-2011, 11:40 PM

Codette smiled at the girl. "Hello, I'm Codette, what can I get for you?" she asked smiling. Codette looked at the girl curiously, "You know what, I am in need of a watch. Mine just died and I was almost late for work."

She looked over at the girl that just approached and smiled. "Hi there, Welcome to Worlds End. The washrooms are just over there." she pointed to the wall on her left, with two doors respectively marked with either gender.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 11:47 PM

She pulled her sleeve up revealing several different colored watches. She eventually realized she had pulled her sleeve up to high, revealing two hand shape bruises. She quickly pulle down to where just the watches were.
"What color might you be looking for?"
She asked feeling a pang of scared-ness. Hoping the girl didn't see, she looked her in the eye waiting for the answer. While waiting she had seen the other girl. She nodded a muted hello an returned to the woman behind the bar.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2011, 11:50 PM

((Good job :) ))

As Macy came out of the kitchen holding a glass of water in her right hand with a green bendy straw in it. When she came out she saw one of her coworkers Codette talking to the woman holding the little kitten. Macy smiled and wondered if Haru noticed that Codette and another visitor came in. She scoffed thinking that her boss was probably too busy flirting lamely with the other woman who came in earlier. "Codette! Hi!" Macy called out waving with her left hand. Then she saw the other girl who looked about the same age as Macy and she waved at the girl too.

((This is too short -__-))

Drexy4ever

Old 11-30-2011, 11:52 PM

Allana watched the two and her face twisted in horror when she'd seen the bruises on that poor girl's arm. "What's your name?" She asked, looking directly at her. She could see the purple tip of a bruise in between the watches. She tilted her head to the right, using what she called her "Police-woman Pose". She patiently waited for the answer.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 12:01 AM

Codettes eyes widened slightly at the bruises, but she didn't say anything, she had her own scars. She looked at the watches. "I really do love that red one. Yeah, how much? Actually I'll take that green one too, I have a friend that would love it." her voice was soft, trying to tell Ellie that she understood what she was doing and why.

Hearing her name being called she looked up. "Oh, hello Macy. Sorry I was almost late." She smiled. "Do you want something to drink?"

Last edited by Codette; 12-01-2011 at 12:35 AM..

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 12:17 AM

Ellie saw the girls face twist.
"Oh, um, my name is Ellie. Ellie UmBridge."
She smiled shaking slightly from the woman's stare. She realized the kitten and looked down, throwing her sleeve back over the bruise covered arm. She couldn't bare to look the woman in the face without crying. She noticed the girl bring out the water. Realizing the distraction she looked up, water sprouting in her eyes.
"Thank you."
She said this as polite as she could.

----------

She looked at the woman who wanted the watches.
"Ok."
She pulled the sleeve up just enough to keep the watches visible. And she pulled the red and the green off of her thin wrist.
"Here you go. That will be five dollars."
She said, immediately pullin the sleeve back down

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 12:22 AM

"Ellie Umbridge." Allana repeated. "I ran away tonight." she stated calmly, hinting that she could get away. "I didn't like the way I was being treated, so I ran away." she said, raising her own jacket sleeve to reveal a big round purple mark near her elbow. "When I don't like something, i flee from it." she continued. "I hope I'm not out of my place when I say this, but you should figure out how to do the same, if you want, Ellie Umbridge." she said as she headed to the bathroom.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 12:26 AM

She looked at the woman's bruises, havin a blank expression.
"I have already tried, trust me. But they keep finding me. So I must deal with it and honestly nothing un-normal is happening."
She nodded, knowing that her ein hit had always been "normal". She set the watches in the counter. Knowing they didn't work, she felt bad for the woman. But he knew she had to pay her guardians.
"Um actually there only two dollars for both."
She smiled trying not to act fake.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 12:39 AM

Codette watched the interactions between the two girls as she pulled out her wallet. She pulled out two $10 bills. "Here, $10 to pay for the watches, and $10 as a thank you."
She smiled at Ellie and Alana, and turned around, showing an odd burn mark on the back of her neck. "I got away as well." She continued to push the two bills at the girl. "Don't worry about it."

Codette turned back to the bar and poured herself a coke.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 12:44 AM

She grinned so wide she thought she would burst.
"Thank you! They won't touch me tonight!"
She began to cry, but yet not a sad nor desperate cry but it was a happy cry. She wanted to run and hug the woman but knew she would look a bit mad.
( Ugh kinda short )