Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 12-06-2011, 09:10 PM

Dev looked at Ellie sadly, knowing what she meant. He first thought there was no way that Allana would take him back, then realized that she probably would but if he chose Ellie it was obvious he'd break their friendship. He'd only known them for a day, and he'd already turned this little date into a full-blown soap opera. "I'll catch ya later." He said to Ellie. He got off the bed and straightened his shirt, then he walked over to Ellie and bent over and kissed her close to the way Allana had kissed him. Then he left.

----------------------------

"Yeah! Shake shake shake!" some man was yelling at Allana. She was in the bar on the other side of the motel with her shirt tied so it was showing off her belly button and she was dancing around like Beyonce, whose song was on the radio. She felt whole again, and was happy to be there. It felt right. Just like it always did. When she was at her foster's house, they'd forced her to do it, which is why it felt so awkward, but by herself it felt perfect. She decided to be done and began to walk home. She left with about 35 bucks tucked in her pocket and slowly walked until she made it to the motel. Finally, she opened the door and hoped that Ellie or at least Dev were gone.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2011, 10:25 PM

Ellie kissed him back gently, not meaning to.
She sighed when he left and went over to her bed and layed down. She closed her eyes felling exausted from the day. After about twenty minutes she woke up and sat up, still feeling guilty.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-06-2011, 10:36 PM

Allana walked into the apartment and slowly began to strip down to her underwear on her way to the bathroom. She picked her pajamas off the floor and put them on, feeling extremely content and sexy after having a bunch of men oggle her. She climbed into her own bed and slowly fell asleep, forgetting completely about Dev.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2011, 10:43 PM

Hearing the door open, she hopped up and ran to Allanas room. She saw she was asleep and leaned against the wall.
Deciding to go on a walk, she wrote a note and taped it to Allanas forehead. It read:
"Dear Allana,
I'm going on a walk, don't know where to, or how long I'll be gone but if I'm not back by 1:00 am then don't freak. My family probably just found me. So, if I dong come back then DONT call the police. Just have a good life and you should totally name your daughter Ellie (:
Signed,
Ellie UmBridge"

She walked out the door, heading to the park.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-06-2011, 11:01 PM

Allana awoke at around 9 like normal, feeling very woosy. She'd had too much to drink . There was no way she could go to work. She was just that out of it. Her head felt like it was being hit with a hammer. She got up and a yellow peice of paper fell to the ground. She picked it up and read it. Ellie was leaving her! She didn't know if she should be happy or sad. She decided to call Dev... whose number she didn't have! She slapped her head and instantly regretted it. She got up and put on her clothes and got ready to go to the Marriot down the block. He had to be staying there. And maybe she'd run into Ellie on the way.

-------------------

Dev had already gotten dressed and was out of the house by 9 am. He needed to go reconcile with Allana. He knew she was at the motel so he began to walk the block down to it. He saw a fairly busty girl with blonde hair and brown skin walking across the street. That was her. He ran over to her and began talking. "I'm sorry Allana. I know you-" "If you're apoligizing about Ellie, it doesn't matter. I've only known you about a day and I met you in a damn club. I don't love you or anything. You can be with Ellie if you want. But FYI, it's gonna be kinda hard 'cause she ran away." Allana growled. Dev stepped back and looked around. "Well, do you know where she went?" "If I knew where she went then I'd go there, dumbass." Allana yelled, now walking towards Dev. He began to step backwards. "This is your fault. If you woulda never hit on me, we wouldn't be in this crap." she snarled. Dev looked sad. "Let's look for her." he said as he walked past Allana. She walked slowly behind him.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2011, 11:16 PM

Ellie walked down the street with her hood up. She had bought a new jacket that night. She was walking past a small store, near the motel. She sat down on the bench near it and leaned her head back. Feeling her eyes close, she drifted offs into a gently sleep. Every noise waking her, she decided to just stay awake. She felt warm. So she took her jacket off not caring how the people looked at her bruises. She finally got up and headed once more back to the park no knOwing it wad near Dev and Allana. She sat on the swing closest to the street.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 PM

Allana's legs felt like they were about to break off, even though she was walking alot slowler than Dev, who was speed walking. Finally, they passed the park to see a dark-haired girl on the swing. Probably a lost kid. "I wonder where that little girl's parents are." Allana said, not realizing that the girl was bruised like a rotten banana. She decided to go and ask. She began to walk. The little girl was kinda creaping her out, just sitting on the swing in the dark park alone. It was a horror movie. She tapped the girl's shoulder from behind. "Excuse me, honey. Are you here with your mommy and daddy?" she asked, a little frightened. Dev walked over to them, wondering why this kid was in the park alone.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2011, 11:32 PM

"Um....no? I'm kinda over eighteen."
She turned around to see Allana and Dev.
"Damn it."
She scrambled to her feet.
"What?"
She asked casually.
"Can I not go to a damn park by myself?"
She sighed. Then looked at Allana ten to Dev.
"I mean its not like it's nine in the morning."
She shrugged nit knowing the time.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-07-2011, 12:30 AM

Allana rolled her eyes and pushed Dev into Ellie. "Here. You can have eachother. Obviously, I came here to see you and maybe convince you to come back, but you wanna act all salty, then you can stay, and in the motel." Allana said, not being able to think over the ringing in her ears from her headache. Dev looked confused at Allana's babbling and nodded his head no to her. "Ellie, I know we've only been here together for a little while, around 2 days to be exact, but I like like you alot." Dev said, and glanced out of the side of his eye just in time to see Allana roll her eyes and put her hand onto her hip.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2011, 12:54 AM

She looked at Allana.
"I didn't run away. And atleast I didny go all amazon yesterday. I just came out here to clear my head."
She listened to Dev intently, nodding.
"Same here.
She smiled slightly, looking at Allana and feeling it fade

Drexy4ever

Old 12-07-2011, 01:04 AM

Allana let a few tears fall down her face and wiped them off, realizing it didn't matter. At least they were happy. And it wasn't like they'd been in love for a few years or anything. She sighed and kissed Dev lightly on the lips, a goodbye kiss. He kissed back, but just barely. Allana went to go to the quiet bar down the road. The one that didn't play music and didn't stand for violence or a lot of noise. She said bye to Dev and told Ellie she'd see her at the house later before solemnly walking off.

---------------------

Dev smiled at Ellie after Allana was gone. "Y'know, you think that you aren't as pretty as her but you're actually just as hot, if not hotter." Dev said quietly. He waited for Ellie's response. He liked the flower in her hair.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2011, 01:10 AM

She smiled at the compliment.
"Thanks."
Feeling the flower move, she reached up and readjusted it. She smiled softly knowing the flower was still messed up.
"Well....."
She trailed off, not knowing what she was going to say.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-07-2011, 01:19 AM

Dev bent over and kissed Ellie, trying to end the awkward silence. This time, he was just as aggressive as Allana.

(sorry for the short post.)

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2011, 01:21 AM

( no problem, Same here I've been having major headaches )

She kissed him back, feeling his warmth. When she pulled away, she hugged him lightly. She smiled feeling the awkwardness fade away.
"Thanks."
She smiled into his body, not wanting to let go.