Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-28-2017, 12:34 AM

LOL! XD My granddad is from Minnesota! I don't know much about it though. I imagine it can get pretty cold there though! :o

ACK! Mosquitos would suck! We don't have many here thank goodness. We do have some creepy bugs though XD I kinda agree though. It's easier to get warm than it is to get cold right?

No kidding! So June is colder too even? This June was really hot at the beginning and then really cold, and then it got really hot again. We haven't had a normal summer in a while I feel like. And Septembers are generally warmish but they can end up being really cold every so often. Do you like the indian summer bit?

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-28-2017, 01:02 AM

It does get pretty cold here in the winter and fall and spring. Last year in spring it snowed all the way up until mid April from late November. The snow wasn't constant that whole time, but it kept snowing on and off the whole time.

It's definitely much easier to warm up than to cool down. I've noticed that when I go to sleep at night, I'm usually freezing cold, then when I warm up it's near impossible to cool back down. xD Mosquitos are the worst. I absolutely hate going outside at night because of them. Last year they were everywhere!

Yeah, June is usually pretty cool. It doesn't get any higher than like 70s here in June. And it's mostly 60s. We got a couple of really hot days earlier this month, but thankfully they passed quickly. Now it's been in the 60s and has consistently stayed so.

I don't mind Indian Summers, but when it gets to be September I want autumn weather right away. I love fall, it's my favorite season with winter being a close second.