The Queer Engineer

Old 06-30-2017, 11:31 AM

Ava The Vampire: You have no idea how much time I wasted on gaiaonline in middle school! I literally started a guild that ended up having over 20k gaia users in it. 0-0 At the height of it running the guild became an almost impossible task. I tried to hire crew members, but because of inflation and other complications I think a lot of the guild members stopped being active.

hummy:
Lots of caffeine and limited movement. I did it once to see how long I could do and because I wanted to complete a video game series at the time. I finished all of the god of war games in the course of two weeks because I stayed up.

I was so fed up with gaia when club verge came out. I will probably support mene with a few small donations, but gaia made a whole store dedicated to 'high end' pixels that cost $25-$5000. I just can't justify spending that much on one pixelated item
(i will just stop there. gaia has made many errors and I can always find problems but I will say the site helped me through middle school)

My favorite part of the site was the guilds, but they only got one good update. That was when they updated to auto-join. I used to sit online with my friend and we would sift through users join requests and accept them because all guild acceptance forms where manual.

Have you played on gaia, if so what was your favorite thing to do there?

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 07-01-2017, 06:16 AM

I never had a guild myself,
But I ran one alongside someone else for a while and we got it to be a pretty cool guild. However, I left Gaia and so did the guild leader, then when I checked back with the guild years later I noticed she left the guild completely and I was the new guild leader, but I had deleted everything on my account and changed my password so I couldn't go back in and change anything in the guild.

I didn't really care, the guild was actually not that great, I just hope that with my account dead that means that the guild disappeared because there was a load of stuff in it that I hope no one sees. xD

The Queer Engineer

Old 07-02-2017, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
I never had a guild myself,
But I ran one alongside someone else for a while and we got it to be a pretty cool guild. However, I left Gaia and so did the guild leader, then when I checked back with the guild years later I noticed she left the guild completely and I was the new guild leader, but I had deleted everything on my account and changed my password so I couldn't go back in and change anything in the guild.

I didn't really care, the guild was actually not that great, I just hope that with my account dead that means that the guild disappeared because there was a load of stuff in it that I hope no one sees. xD
Ava The Vampire:

Running a guild can be rewarding, but it was definitely time consuming. My life in middle school basically surrounded school and gaia. There was not much else that I was doing. I would stay on gaia all day either running the guild or playing the marketplace. The latter part was really fun to do before the gold cap increased.

Everything changed when flynn's booty attacked

Question: If you wrote a book what genre would you make it?

Kory

Old 07-03-2017, 04:07 PM

I found that I had a load of fun running the guild back in the day..
To be honest, I probably would have stayed to run the guild if I had known that the owner was going to sign it over to me.

But now, I feel like I am glad to be done with Gaia. It was getting to be pretty crazy at that point and I didn't like the person it was turning me into.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-03-2017, 08:00 PM

I cannot imagine Ava not being a sweetheart.

The Queer Engineer

Old 07-03-2017, 08:18 PM

Ava The Vampire: I've had days where I reflected on how I acted on gaia. Now I go on to check gold and items and thats about it.

hummy: Everyone here on mene really is sweet. The community has a unique supportive vibe in comparison to the gaiaonline overlords XD

Do you have a favorite thread on menewsha?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-03-2017, 08:21 PM

my favorite threadie is probable User's pick.
I love seeing all of the pretty avatars.
no one is whinnie about not winning.
and they look for other pretty ones

I love how kind it is here. *snuggles up to mene*

Kory

Old 07-03-2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I cannot imagine Ava not being a sweetheart.

The Queer Engineer

Old 07-08-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

my favorite threadie is probable User's pick.
I love seeing all of the pretty avatars.
no one is whinnie about not winning.
and they look for other pretty ones

I love how kind it is here. *snuggles up to mene*

Funny to hear you say how kind it is here hummy: XD Ms. Random Acts of Kindness. I am always in awe of your thread maintenance and that there have been multiple versions

There really are many sweethearts roaming the forums of Menewsha.

What is the first thing you think to do when you need to get organized?

Kory

Old 07-08-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2600 View Post
Ava The Vampire: I've had days where I reflected on how I acted on gaia. Now I go on to check gold and items and thats about it.

Do you have a favorite thread on menewsha?
I don't even go on Gaia to check anything anymore. I donated all of my gold and items to charity and deleted everything on my old account, so there is absolutely nothing for me to go back to. xD

Hmm, my favorite thread on Menewsha is either RAK or my hippie thread. I'm a little biased though.

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 08-30-2017, 01:07 PM

Oh nooo, I'm latee.
I've been on another unexpected hiatus. My life is the worst. xD;