Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-25-2017, 03:48 PM

This hangout is for Hadsvich: and Kent!
Please do not post in here unless we invite you to.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-25-2017, 03:49 PM

List of topics I'd like to contemplate:

The Incarnate Species
Our Manga and Anime Collection
Our Possible Avatar Community (might be better kept private XD)
My Bunny Rabbit Furry

Last edited by Kent; 07-26-2017 at 11:26 PM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-25-2017, 07:06 PM

List of Things I'm Contemplating:

Our Pokemon Card Collection
My Many OCs Left Undesigned
Who To Design My OCs
My Collection of PDF Comics
Music To Download

Last edited by Hadsvich; 07-25-2017 at 07:10 PM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-25-2017, 07:09 PM

Reserved, I guess?

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-25-2017, 09:35 PM

Oh~ Interesting stuff~ * o*
What do you wanna start with? O:
You could post another convo in one of your request threads too if you want. X3

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-26-2017, 02:00 PM

Hmm, let's see..
I feel like just discussing more than one thing at a time.

For our Pokemon Card collection thread, should each post list what we have of each set and link to another site to show what's in the whole set? Wondering how to lay out each post. I guess we'll alternate posts, but sure would be nice if we could edit each other's post. Suppose we can just pm or post any updates for any post made by the other. We could also use a site or app? to record our collection, just as a backup in case. > o>

I have some undesigned FotRA OCs I'd like to discuss and don't have a thread solely for that world so.. Really disappointed I didn't save a copy of my FotRA thread on Ernya..

For that world, I mainly want to concentrate on:
  • Ian's Uncle (Holland) & two of his Aeons (giant snake & bangaa)
  • Ian's Sister (Beauty? Ruby?) & some of her Aeons (1st Lvl: alicorn, eastern dragon, gremlin)
    (2nd Lvl: moth, rat/mouse)
  • Some 2nd Level Aeons of Ian (Atsuko, Sigh & Lucario)
  • 'Tamaki' & His Albino Buck
  • Sate's Girlfriend & Her Kirin
  • Sate's Fire Daimone
  • Kilsin
This is listed by priority.

Think I'll discuss more about the animals in my Creature Request thread.

Also have some OCs from random stories I'd like designed soonish. Mainly two stories at the moment.

One story I call 'I Love My Teachers.'

Main Characters are:
  • High School Girl (breast length hair)
  • The Boy She Has/Had A Crush On (tall, gentle bodyguard type, does whatever his best friend wants)
  • That Boy's Best Friend (smol, thinks highly of himself, likes to command others)
  • Her Arts/Music Teacher* (mtf trans or intersex?, skilled in magic arts, hip length hair put in a ponytail, reading glasses, very confident person, relaible)
  • Her Science Teacher (glasses, pretty man, dainty, submissive)

Other story I've titled 'Whisked Away.'

Main Characters are:
  • The girl who looks like a boy (had a perfect ref for her in mind in one of the yaoi manga we have, but cannot for the life of me remember what manga that was.. might have been one by fujiyama hyouta?? I just remember she was so cute to me and worked under one of the MCs)
  • The long haired Russian man
  • The sexy dark skinned woman with dread locks*
  • The guy with a fetish
*Want these two designed first, mainly because I'd like to get some pretty women drawn..

& Then there's the horse and plush/patchwork cat furries I'd like to make for reasons. > o>

Horse
Not sure if I want a white horse with blue mane, tail, and spots/designs or the opposite.
Think I definitely want braided tail or mane or both.
Got a ref folder for ideas here.

Plush/Patchwork Cat
Plastic or glass eyes.
Thinking I'd like patches of blue and white patterns. Spots, stripes, repeating patterns of all sorts.
Some refs for ideas here.

Think I'll stop there for now, off to check the rightstuf sale..

Last edited by Hadsvich; 07-26-2017 at 02:08 PM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-26-2017, 11:21 PM

Guess that's the good thing about discussing through posts, we can discuss more than one thing at a time. X3

Pokemon Card thread: Hmm, I'm not sure yet. I thought it'd be a pokemon card wishlist of sorts and checking off what we had. Sounds good to link to what each set has too. Was thinking each set per post? But maybe it'd be better to do all sets of one generation in one post and hide each set in a hide bar. Yeah, guess we'd have to keep on top of updating posts. X3 I'd also like to use a site or app to record our collection. Any suggestions? o:

Man, I'm surprised Ernya disappeared as suddenly as it did... Wish we had more time to get info from threads before it shut down. Man, they had such an awesome artist for the npcs and DI art.. (side note: found information on an upcoming avatar site called VoltraOnline apparently coming in September)

Do you want to go one by one for the FotRA characters? X3 If so, I slightly remember refs you had for Holland. O: Some cool scary villain kinda guy? Also remember drawing Beauty/Ruby? Does 'Tamaki' look exactly like Tamaki?
O: And I know I got refs for Sate's girlfriend too since I was going to draw her. > u>; What do you want to discuss? Refs for them, outfits for them, or what?

I'll wait for a post in creature request then~

Ooh~ Interesting characters. * w* I'd love to see more sexy women. O:
The smol boy and his best friend sound like Honey and Mori, cept Honey is sweeter. XD
I wonder what girl you're talking about. XD I can't remember any girls that looked like boys in Fujiyama Hyouta manga. o 3o

Horse
A blue horse does sound more unique, but either sound good. o:
Definitely braided for both. * w* Though I do love the sleek straight hairstyle. So he can have multiple hairstyles!

Plush Cat
I like the idea of glass marble eyes! O: Think it'll be hard to figure out a concrete pattern design for him with all the options. XD Have you seen the new Kaleidoscope? I'm intrigued by the patterns in those new ty beanie babies, but the faces are creepy af...
Huh, wow, I love the Frankenstein witch cat. XD

I guess I'll wait to start a convo about Illian's species. > o>

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-27-2017, 10:34 AM

Could do the same through email but guess this is more fun. > o>

Pokemon Card Collection Thread
So, you want to list what card you want from each set before you list what we have?
Thinking the title of each set should link to serebii's list or something.
I think I would prefer each set per post, but it depends on how much info we put in the post and if we show or link to images. If it looks sparse, then all sets of one generation in each post does sound like a good idea.
As for a site or app, hmm, I remember an old site I liked but can't seem to find it now.
Looked one up and this site seems promising.

Yeah..
Huh, interesting. o: Tempted to donate to them right now.. Their pre-launch donation items interest me.. Even though there aren't any previews. lol Wonder what made them decide on the name Voltra Online.. They make it seem like all the items will be electric themed. Surprised they don't call their community members voltrans or something instead of volties. > o> & then the name for their currency.. funny.

Yeah, I'd like to concentrate on one at a time, so get back to me with the rest later.

So for Holland, I only really have a face for him. No idea what I'd like him to wear. Something villain-ish or stylish? lol

Thinking about who would be able to design him for me.. I'm on fa so much that I can only think of faggychan/pinknokuma could design him.. & the only other person I could think of overall to ask is you. lol There might be one other person I could imagine drawing him but dunno if they'd be up for designing him.

First of all, want to fill out this description form for him:

Hair: style, not sure on color
Eyes: light/bright purple?
Personality: deranged, get's upset easily
Features: scar over eye & scar on chin
Significant Notes:
Outfit: waistcoat?? high collar, long tailed coat? something eccentric & stylish?

Think I'll work on looking up refs for the arts/music teacher and my sexy dark skinned lady.. I'm pretty certain I could find hair refs for them pretty easily.

I suppose those two boys could be compared to hunny and mori but I see the smol guy more like bak as imagined by this guy. & I imagine the tall guy's build like my Kaito, he's just more handsomer? & cooler? lol

Anyhow, I know for sure that girl is in one of the oneshot mangas I actually liked... Would appreciate it if you could find her for me. ;; w;; I think she was like a secretary or something along with two other girls?? Pretty sure they all had the same uniform??? Haa, wish I could remember what manga it was..

Horse
Hm, hm. Different hairstyles definitely sounds like a good idea~ Just wonder who I could get to design him.. I wonder if I could get that girl who made this horse to design him. She seems to be making more horse adopts on that base, hmm.

Cat
Well, in the end, it'd be up to the designer. I just want a whole mix of different patterns. With shades of blue and white being the only color. Not sure what color for his eyes tho. I do have this person in mind for designing him though. But they only accept keywords so I wonder if I could get his design through to them.. cat, plush, patchwork, blue & white??

& Ew, no, how dare you show me those! D: Never show me or mention them again!
The only Kaleidoscope there is is the one we had/have! D:<

Anyhow, was hoping you'd describe your rabbit furry at this point, seeing as he's gonna be paired up with one or both of these guys. > o>

& If you wait, who knows how long till we get to that. < o<;;

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-28-2017, 07:41 PM

Yeah, I was thinking that. XD But I'm not used to communicating through emails. > o>

Yeah, that sounds good. Maybe images of what we want? And just list what we have?
Okay. o: Do they have the promos in serebii too? Doesn't seem like it. I like how that pokellector site has the promos~ * o*
I don't know if I like each set per post cause it sounds like we'll be taking up a lot of posts. o uo;
That site seems good. o wo Wonder how easy it is to use. o: Should I make an account or will you?

Voltra Online
Ooh~ I didn't even notice their other pre-launch items. XD Samurai Shock sounds cool. I don't really care for Frizz, cept for the cape and shoes. Oh, they do have silhouette previews. XD Now I'm not so into Samurai Shock. Static looks cool though. Wonder if we'll be able to recolor them or not. Almost want to donate too... $10 or $20...? > o>; I love the electricity theme. o wo lol Voltran. XD Volties sure is an annoyingly cute name.. Volts doesn't sound too bad, but ohms sound funny. > o>

Holland
Okay. O: Huh, I already imagine some sorta trench/winter coat. XD
lol I wonder if I could do him justice. * o* Deranged. XD Now I want to know more about him. I thought of Lysandre when you described his outfit. Lysandre's outfit is sorta cool. X3

Kay. o: I'm interested in how the dreadlocks will look~ I wanna learn more about the story for Whisked Away now. O:

Huh, interesting. I don't really like their interpretation of bak, but I like how that interpretation would be as an original character. lol Kaito isn't handsome or cool?! D:

A oneshot by Fujiyama Hyouta or? o 3o Huh, I wish you wrote it down or something. o uo; Guess I'll try to one of these days. > o>;; Need to write that down myself. She looks like a boy, works under a main character as a secretary or something, wears a uniform and is in a oneshot yaoi? Like an anthology or a one volume yaoi?

Horse
o wo Good luck with that. I hope he turns out how you imagined. ; w;

Cat
Wait, so both the horse and cat are blue and white? That's weird. > o>
Yellow eyes, of course! D: I guess those keywords would work. XD

lol You don't like the patterns? Maybe it's just the material that attracts me.. Sorry for subjecting you to that. > o>

Oh, yes, I totally meant to talk about my bunny!
I don't know if I'm comfortable with him being polygamous. D:
Hes gonna be based off these two images. I'll probably make his ears be able to flop up or down. He'll most likely be yellow with orange and green patches or spots. Red inside his ears and red eyes, nose, and whiskers. Bunnies don't really have pads do they? Think I'd want him with red feet or points. Definitely want cute hipster outfits for him. Probably wears beanies often too. I think that's it for him. O: Oh. Not sure what color his hair should be. Red?

Last edited by Kent; 07-29-2017 at 07:29 PM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-29-2017, 11:44 AM

Kay, kay, that sounds good~
Uhh, it would be odd if they didn't. They have them here.
Yeah, true, after looking through, guess it would be best to go by generation~
Made an account. > o> Seems pretty decent~ Usual username and password. < o<
You want to be the one who starts our thread? o:
Guess we can make it after we mark our collection on pokecollector?

Voltra Online
Apparently you can choose between Static & Frizz and then there's a 15% of getting Samurai Shock additionally? Seems funny. Anyhow, should donate now if you want. I believe all people who donate get into alpha testing or something, which starts in August. You should do $10 & I'll do like $6.
> o> Wonder what the world lore is like, are there other places with elemental themes?

Holland
I think fc/pnk wouldn't do so bad designing him actually.
I like her character design form too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkuNoKuma
$23 per character <3

Sex: m/f/both?
Species: naga/human/demon/etc?
Body: shota/beefy/curvy/etc?
Eyes: Droopy/squinty/ large/etc?
Hair: Long/Curly/Dreads/etc?
Clothes: Punky/skanky/suit/etc?
Personality: vain/pervy/sweet/shy/etc?
Color palette: greens/pastels/etc?
Extra: Scars/tattoos/piercings/tails/etc?
He's like a psychopath, very intelligent, non-empathetic. He gets whiney and depressed if something happens the way he didn't want it to.
But yeah, like clothes mixture between lysandre & looker or something. o:

Whisked Away
Does that mean you want a summary now? lol
Well, the boygirl is the main character. She catches the duo (russian man & sexy dreadlocks) escaping from a heist they're involved with. They take her along with them since she saw them. She eventually joins them and lives with them. & later on while she's out shopping or something, a guy falls for her at first sight cuz he has a thing for girls who look like boys. > o>

Yeah, I feel the same way. The way he interpreted bak is exactly how I imagine this kid anyhow~
lol Yeah.. Kaito's more of a gentle giant, dorky and adorable. x'3

Yeah, wish I did too.. Not sure why I didn't..
But yeah, that's right. & Pretty certain it was a one volume manga, same characters/story throughout. Just need to go though all the one volume manga we have that are actually good, shouldn't be too hard. 8'D;

Horse
Just waiting on the girl to get back to me now.. Still hasn't even read my note yet..
But thanks, hope so too. ; u;

Cat
Well, I don't really have any characters that are an actual blue color I love? And I was thinking these two would be fursonas of sorts? So I want the horse to be a bold blue and the cat to be shades of blue.
I dunno.. I don't really like yellow? > o>; Was thinking maybe brown?
So should I get him designed by that guy? o:

Nah, I like the original Kaleidoscope patterns more.

Bunny
Kay, he doesn't have to be polygamous. It's just I was intending to make my horse be drawn with lots of other peoples characters?

Oh, cool. o: That all sounds nice~ Do you intend to design him yourself then or want to get someone else to design him? I know some people would draw bunnies with pads anyway. Also, red or maybe orange with red ends or something? Or like red that goes to green and then orange? Would be interesting.

Last edited by Hadsvich; 07-30-2017 at 10:36 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-30-2017, 12:31 AM

Oh. > u>; Guess I really don't like how they have their site set up. The text is so tiny. They should totally make an update. Such long lists on the side...
Awesome. :D And sure, I guess I can start it. o: Yeah, sounds better if we do that first. X3

Voltra Online
Huh, that does sound funny. Well, as long as I get Static. > o> Just wonder if you only get certain poses of each set or one item with all the poses but can only use one pose or something. o 3o I donated $10. 8D Oh~ A world full of elemental cities/villages or countries sounds sorta cool. O:

EDIT: Just noticed they updated the previews for Static and Samurai Shock. O: Definitely like Static~

Holland
That is a nice form. o: I would love to see her design him.
I think I love his personality. XD Sounds like he'd be such a cruel character too.
Huh, Looker. I like his outfit too. o: Wonder what fc/pnk would think up.

Whisked Away
Yes! * w* I love it. How old is she? o: Totally like the boy. > o>

lol Alright. I'll do my best. 8D;; Someday..

Did you find any refs for those two ladies yet? O:

Horse
Has she got back to you yet? D:

Cat
Huh, interesting. Guess that makes sense since you like cats and are a horse. > o>
Aww, brown is such a boring color, but I guess it goes fine with blue. > 3>
Sure. Seems they draw simplistic designs though? But I wonder how they'll do with the patchwork patterns. Oh, I like this one. So simple but a cool idea anyway. o: Huh.

Bunny
Oh nooo, my poor bunny! ; A; Are they gonna be dating or not? D: Though I guess we did decide to make these two for reasons. > o>

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at him. Might try a doodle sometime. Eh, I'd prefer no pads. X3 Ooh~ I like red with orange ends or the other way around. Don't really want green in his hair, though maybe as streaks or the very tips? Hmmm.

Last edited by Kent; 07-30-2017 at 12:45 AM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-30-2017, 01:37 PM

Pokemon Card Collection
I understand what you mean. I've gotten pretty used to it though. lol
If you just went on the main page & searched promos, you'd find it pretty easily anyway.
Kay, might start marking down what I have collected right now. > o>

Voltra Online
Oh man, I so hope it's like here on Mene, but I doubt it.. Seems to me you get one item of three (Static, Frizz or Samurai Shock) with all the poses they preview for each. Probably will only be able to equip one pose at a time though..
Welp, I've donated my $6 too~ Wonder when alpha will start. o:

Holland
Awesome, think I'll go ahead and contact her then~
She seems to always take a bit of time though, but hopefully I can wait..
Waiting on two nsfw pieces from her of Dosin and Tenzo right now. > o>

He's pretty much like that because of his sister's death and blames Ian's father for that. < o<

Whisked Away
I'm thinking she'll be around 18-22.
Can't wait to get them all designed too. ; w; He's the type who gets admonished/controlled by the other two cuz they're overprotective of the girl and she's always so sweet and innocent that he always wants to jump her. > o> He tries to earn their respect so they'll approve of his relationship with her and see that he's serious and doesn't feel that way just cuz of his fetish. < o<

Was hoping you could at least check one book a day? x'D Maybe I can find you a ref that looks similar to her.. orz Just need to check all the oneshot yaoi manga I've read? Wonder how many that would be..

Oh, yes~ Can't seems to decide on one hairstyle now though.. guess I can let people pick?
I've got these for the teacher and these for the dark skinned lady~

I see she's read my note now but nope, haven't heard anything.
She sure was quick when I asked her if I could get a custom horse though.
She hasn't asked me for payment yet and I don't see a queue she puts up anywhere so I wonder how she keeps tracks of things.. I see her streaming and uploading something almost every day anyhow.

Cat
Yes, exactly. > o> I'd be interested in brown, blue, white or grey. Just wonder what will look nicest to me. Well, they did this patchwork design here so I think they'll do fine. o: I think they just like simple designs. x'3 But yeah, think I'll go ahead and contact him too~

Well, I thought you were going to make a promiscuous character. x'D
& a rabbit sounded fitting for that. lol But yeah, they can be in an open relationship.
& thinking I'll have my cat only be in cute situations with other people's characters.

Kay, I'd love to see you draw him. O: Any of those sound good to me~

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-01-2017, 12:05 AM

Pokemon Card Collection
How often do you go on serebii? O:
Hm. > o> Didn't think of that.
Oh~ * w* Did you actually mark any? O: *checks account* So few. XD Should I work on it too? O:
Should we "include variants"? Are those the parallel set cards?

Voltra Online
Yeah.. I doubt it too. Huh, I guess it's the usual for most avatar sites..
Why only $6? > o> And me too. O:

Art of Dosin & Tenzo
Oh, really? XD You sure seem to always be buying and waiting on art. > o>

Holland
Huh. o: Now I want to learn more about the sister and what happened. Guess it should be a mystery though. > o> Don't want the story to be spoiled!

Whisked Away
Huh, so she's just graduated high school or started/is enrolled in college? O: Or had a job or something? X3
lol What a perv. Seems like a cute character anyway. XD

I'm too lazy for that. > o>
XD Yeah, one of these days when I'm looking through the collection I might just think about it. > o>

Ooh~ I love the third one for the teacher! Totally how I imagined her~
Ugh, the third one for the dark-skinned lady too. * o* So pretty~
But yeah, they could have multiple hairstyles. X3

Horse
Huh.. That sure gives a person anxiety. > A<;

Cat
Kaay. > o> Ooh~ Not bad at all~ Can't wait to see it now. o uo

Bunny
lol I didn't even think of that! XD I was just thinking about an adorable sorta haughty character. D: Guess I do think of him as a total bottom, though. > o> He can be dominant or submissive too.
Huh, interesting. o:

Hope I can get around to it someday~ ; w;

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-02-2017, 11:36 AM

I used to leave a tab for it up all the time, but now I just go on it when I feel like checking something. So like just a few times a month?
I just marked a few I got from a pack recently. lol Starting on my first binder now though~
Sure, guess we may as well~ & yeah, variants include parallel sets as well as promo cards like toys r us cards etc.

I was thinking I'd get three of each set you can choose from, so $6. x'3
Oh, saw on their fb page that they've set the tentative date for alpha for the 18th. o:

You should know about these. x'D I showed you that batch of ychs she had. > o>
But yes... There's people who take so many months and then there's ones who take just a few days so.. I am almost always waiting..

lol I'm tempted to tell you more but yeah.. > o>

Whisked Away
Was thinking currently enrolled in college~
Glad you think so~ :'D

Was thinking the third for both did suit them best too~ * u*
Now I wonder who can design them for me..

Yeah, hate people who don't care to communicate.. Still nothing from her.

> o>
Well, you saw the wip now for my cat. Hope they can change him to more like how I imagined him.
Not too bad anyhow. ; w;

lol That's good enough then. > o>

You should start sketching him out right now. > o> Better have him ready as soon as both my horse and cat are finished anyhow. < o< Still need names though..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-03-2017, 01:17 AM

Huh. o:
Ah. X3 I should put some cards away already... And maybe print out some checklists...
Interesting. o: Bet we have so little variants..

Oh, it's like that? Seemed random what you get.
Oh, nice. Can't believe they have a set date. O:

Oh, yeaaahhh! O:
Hm, I just worry about you always spending on art. > o>

o:

Guess I should get to looking through our yaoi manga collection. > o>

o wo
Me too. o: Where will you look for artists? FA?

Man, I think everyone needs communication lessons...

Yeah. o: I hope he adds more interesting patterns~

Ugh, I probably should. D: I definitely can already imagine him. ; w;
Hm, I want a sorta punkish name. o:

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-03-2017, 07:08 AM

Going through my binder is feeling like a pretty slow process. > o>;
Yeah, I wonder..

But I said earlier, you choose between static and frizz when you open the box. Then there's a 15% chance of getting samurai shock along with what you chose, I think.
Still tentative, but that's what they're aiming for~

I understand.. I can't help myself sometimes.. So many artist I still want art from that I haven't gotten a piece from yet..

I'd appreciate that~ :'D <3
Was thinking I forgot to respond to something you said..
Was going to say how if I was over there, I'd probably be able to look through like five a day and find the one I was looking for soon enough. > 3>

Not sure where I want to look right now.. DA does sounds like a good idea..
Going to wait till Holland's been designed anyhow.

Yeah.. I know quite a few people who tend to ignore rather than respond..

Here he is~ :'D I'm pretty happy with it~ ; w;

Doo it~
Huh, like Demetri or Kevin or Sid or something? lol
I want something cute & fluffy? for my cat. Like Cloud or something. x'3
& then something strong and maybe exotic for my horse? Like Sasha. lol

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-04-2017, 01:11 AM

I bet it would be. > 3<

Oh yeah. Where did you see that information? O:

I don't know if I should say you can't get art from everyone you want. > o>;
But you should know you probably won't? o uo;

> u>;;
Too bad you're not here. ; x;

Kay~
So you already ordered Holland, right? O: Wonder when you'll get the art.

So sad...

Wow, he's adorable! > w< I love all the patterns~

lol I guess something a bit like Kevin? XD Idk.
Aww, so cute.
lol Sasha. You're not naming him that, are you? > o>

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-04-2017, 02:30 PM

Just have to take it one step at a time..

States it on their Support Us page on their official site.

I'm definitely more reluctant when the cheapest piece I can get from an artist is $50. But there are still some artists that I could afford that I just always miss slot openings for.. bugs the heck out of me..

Yeah.. > o>

Yep~ It'll probably be like a month and a half or more till she gets to him.. It's been a month for one of the ychs I asked for and she still hasn't gotten to that. & I'd expect those to be done before him.

Yeah~ > u< Can't wait to get the finished sheet for him~ & then get a paintie of him. * u*

Hmm~ > o>
Cloud, Sky, Blue, Indigo, Jay, Azure, Denim, Periwinkle?
lol Definitely not Sasha. x'D Just something similar in the way that name makes me think of a guy? lol

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-05-2017, 01:36 AM

Yeah. > o>

Oh. Huh.

Hm. > u> Wonder what would help you get a slot..

Hm. Has she been finishing other commissions? O: How many of those ychs were snagged? Seemed like a lot to do at once. XD

Yeah. So looking forward to a paintie. O:

I'm thinking maybe something like Terrence. I've always liked that name and I don't know if I'll be keeping my cat character with that name. Not sure it suits my bunny though.
I like Indigo. O:
lol Hmmm. Can't think of anything similar. XD

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-05-2017, 08:13 AM

If I somehow had priority or I'm just able to catch them when they open slots. x'D

Yeah, she's been steadily going through her commissions~ Wish she had a queue I could see but she does seem to keep good track of what needs to be done. From what I can tell, she still has some gaia avatar adopts to draw, then regular commissions mixed in along with the ychs. 11 out of 23 of the ychs were claimed. > o> She does seem to like opening up for a bunch of things at once.

Here's his sheet~ > w< I'm so glad he decided to put a crescent moon on his other thigh. * u*

Aww, I love Terrence the kitty! Don't abandon him! D:
Hmm, what is similar to Terrence though.. Dominic?
Indigo does sounds good~ * w*
Maybe Azure could work for my horse. > o> Hmm.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-05-2017, 11:03 PM

Just wonder if there's RSS or emails you can get for journals or something. > o>

That's great~ O: Sure sounds like a lot to do, but I guess she's better at it then some artists.

OMG I love it! He is so adorable! How could you want naughty art of him!? ; A; Hope you get mostly vanilla stuff. > o>

Huh. XD Wonder if I should make Terrence a villager on FV then. X3
Dominic feels too mafia-like. XD Although, Damian sounds good. o:
Yay, Indigo! > w<
Huh, that'd be interesting. o:

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-06-2017, 07:19 AM

Hm, guess getting emails would be nice. o: They definitely don't have such features though. & if they were to set it up, I'd want emails for certain people rather than all journals cuz I get like anywhere from 30-50 new journal notifications a day..

Yeah, she seems to keep a good pace~

Yeah, can't imagine him being naughty at all now. x'D So yeah, all vanilla. x'3
Azure will definitely be naughty though. > u>
Think I might get that artist to make a paintie of Indigo~
I watched them in the first place cuz I wanted a paintie from them. > o>

Yes, you should! :'D
Huh, Damian sounds cool. o: Also like the fact that it ends with Ian. < o<

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-06-2017, 09:23 PM

Hm. I guess an app with notifications would be nice too. X3
That sounds annoying. > o>

He looks so sweet too. I want a real plush of him now. * o*
I'm sure. XD
Oh, awesome. O: Will it be on a cat base? o:

Alright, then~ I really need to make more houses. > o>
lol Didn't even notice. XP Damian it is~ o uo

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-07-2017, 01:42 PM

Omigosh, yes~ Plushie~ * w* Wonder how much it'd cost to get a custom of him.. orz
I was looking at someone's prices for felt dolls/plushies just awhile ago too.
Was $120 for humanoid and $100 for feral..

& yeah, I'd like to see him on the cat base~
Though dunno if I want him to be a shifty or not, hmm.

I've got five houses to use myself, just need fc to buy villager slots and such..
Soo you planning to open/bump your art shop anytime soon? > o>
Oh, that reminds me, could you help me figure out a name for my cerberus?
Have a villager with the beast costume all set up for him,
but I just can't bring myself to upload him till he has a proper name.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-08-2017, 12:59 AM

Hmm. > u>; Seems silly to even have a price difference.
Sure is a crazy price. But I guess if it's one-of-a-kind, it's worth it??
I'm sure he'd be an awesome plush, though. ; w;

I want to see him on the cat base~ That arm pose sucks, though. > o>

Oh, nice. O: I mean, I have several used houses, but I don't know if I should keep them or not.
And then I wanna replace the lower durability ones that my workers have.

Hmm, idk. > o> Guess I would like to change it to a pwyw shop. 100fd and 50k fc as lowest amount?
Probably sell the same things.

Oh, yeah. o: Chad, Charlie, and Chase. 8D lol
Or do you just want one name? > o>