Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 06-26-2018, 02:28 PM

I hold in secrets all day erry day. Instead of being overwhelmed, I occasionally sit back and say, "Man, I hide a lot from people. I'm leading so many lives you wouldn't believe it."

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-27-2018, 10:34 PM

I just feel like I am going to explode because of all the shit I hold in...
It's not a good feeling. :(

I talk about my "secrets" online a lot, but when it comes to people IRL, I am so quiet.

I wish I was more brave.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2018, 12:56 AM

Can you talk to your therapist about what you hold in?
I bet it would feel good to let it all out...a sense of "cleansing."

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-22-2018, 06:41 PM

Oh, Ava's been struggling with her new therapist, too…

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-23-2018, 03:13 AM

I feel you Ava. I hold everything in and simply cry myself to sleep at night. It's a horrible thing to do. But I can't seem to break the cycle. I hope you find someone you can talk to and let things out so you can feel better. Much love

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-23-2018, 11:27 AM

Telling feelings is for strong people.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-25-2018, 07:38 PM

It's really a shame that it's such a hard thing to do for most people. I think the world would be a better place if we could share our feelings easier. And not be ridiculed because of the way you feel about something.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-27-2018, 12:12 PM

Agreed. I don't tell my feelings because I see all the rational things that make my feelings invalid, and I deeply fear that will be the other person's reaction to what caused my feelings. They'll tell me all of those things I already know, and then they'll be too busy judging me to ever talk to me again, and I'll be too hurt by their words to ever talk to them again. *practices for the overthinking and worrying event in the Olympics*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-30-2018, 03:37 AM

I usually don't share my deep feelings with anyone else because of all the times I've been told how ridiculous I am about the way I feel about things. But I really wish I could because I'm sure I would feel better. But I still feel those feelings I can't change the way I feel and I can pretend they don't exist because they do

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-31-2018, 11:30 AM

Who sings the song Feelings whoa whoa whoa feelings

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2018, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I usually don't share my deep feelings with anyone else because of all the times I've been told how ridiculous I am about the way I feel about things. But I really wish I could because I'm sure I would feel better. But I still feel those feelings I can't change the way I feel and I can pretend they don't exist because they do
I have had many heated discussions with the BF about how I feel a certain way about something when he would tell me I was wrong to feel that way... I have told him many times that I can't change how I feel unless I am given a reason to feel differently.

The original artist for the song Feelings is Morris Albert.

Menelaus
Spartan Warrior Extraordinairé

Old 09-07-2018, 02:13 PM

I have returned. please, no autographs, and keep all flash photography to a minimum. but seriously, wow, I haven't been in here for a long loooong time *dusts off the couch* glad to see the old place hasn't died out completely in my absence. unfortunately I've been dealing with the real world (yes, it exists. the myth is a reality, and brexit stole my burrito) and haven't had much time the perusing the interwebs. can't believe I almost forgot about this place and all the amazingly wonderful people in it Amane: Ava The Vampire: Inzanebraned: Captkayd: Mr. Wrong: and all the other little people who live inside my phone. anyways, just reporting in as per Inzanebraned request, and I will try to drop by more often, if the trails and tribulations of life don't keep me away too much. miss you all ang hope to catch up with you soon.

Last edited by Menelaus; 09-07-2018 at 02:37 PM..

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-07-2018, 07:54 PM

Oh my gosh! I am so happy to see you back! I have been wondering what happened to you...hoping that nothing more than a busy life was keeping you away!
You undoubtedly will notice that Menewsha has had some problems lately after a server change...Some features, like the mult-pose items, don't work unless you can turn off the security shield in your browser (which I don't seem to be able to do)...and user activity has decreased dramatically.
Amane comes on occasionally...I think she hangs out on the Menewsha Discord more these days. (I don't do Discord, so I can't say that for certain.)
Ava moved to California and is pursuing her acting career, so she is often too busy to be very active here...but she is still around and I bet she will thrilled to see you back!
The Capt. and I are still around.
A lot has happened to me in the past couple years...including 2 heart attacks and a triple ypass heart surgery. I now live in the city, closer to emergency rooms...my Granddaughter, Hope, now lives with her parents and just started Kindergarten. I miss her company so much! Not having Hope around seems to have plunged me into a depression that I battle with daily...but I live for those times she gets to come and spend the night with us.
The BF is now working as a tow truck driver and loves his new job!
I hope to hear about what all you have been up to really soon!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-07-2018, 09:49 PM

Welcome back. I am back as well.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-07-2018, 10:07 PM

Well, hello there old friend from Mobion. It's good to have you here once again. What's it been? Two years? Glad you could drop by for a pint. Ok, well, we don't actually have any pints.

So, what is new with you? How is this kitty cat? I remember you had your cat spray painted as a tiger once. That was funny.

Me? I'm still a fat and boring truck driver for the same company doing the same thing which is hauling food grade liquids like fruit juices, cream, or milk. But it's a good job.

Thanks for the ping and resuscitating your ye olde thread.
Tell us what you've been doing. Inquiring minds want to know.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-07-2018, 10:28 PM

I want to know who might have a set of the zoo items I could buy.

Kory

Old 09-10-2018, 03:19 AM

Hey there, Menelaus!! :D
It's awesome to see you back!!

I hope you're doing alright. I've been doing okay.
Like Inzane said, I moved to California and I've been acting. :)

I hope life's been treating you well. :D
Thanks for pinging me to the thread!!

ladydiana
Planet Rock

Old 09-10-2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menelaus View Post
I have returned. please, no autographs, and keep all flash photography to a minimum. but seriously, wow, I haven't been in here for a long loooong time *dusts off the couch* glad to see the old place hasn't died out completely in my absence. unfortunately I've been dealing with the real world (yes, it exists. the myth is a reality, and brexit stole my burrito) and haven't had much time the perusing the interwebs. can't believe I almost forgot about this place and all the amazingly wonderful people in it Amane: Ava The Vampire: Inzanebraned: Captkayd: Mr. Wrong: and all the other little people who live inside my phone. anyways, just reporting in as per Inzanebraned request, and I will try to drop by more often, if the trails and tribulations of life don't keep me away too much. miss you all ang hope to catch up with you soon.
Do you ever listen to Planet Rock on DAB Radio.I listen to plant Rock on the Radio Uk App. I like listening to the band HawkWind.

Last edited by ladydiana; 09-10-2018 at 07:06 PM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-12-2018, 01:57 AM

Looks like Menelaus has absconded once again. Someone put out an APB.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 09-14-2018, 03:10 PM

AH-HA! Thou dost indeed still exist! Menelaus:

Inzanebraned: I am indeed on Discord every day. The Mene Discord stays pretty dead. I'm in other Discords with other friends. However, most of my free time is going to doing things completely unrelated to avatar sites. I promise I didn't catch myself a man or anything scandalous like that. I'm just too lazy to post. I apologize. *facepalm*

McDerples has slushies again and I can have bluuuuue lips now.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-14-2018, 06:51 PM

Good to see you out and about again, Amane.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 12-02-2018, 06:08 PM

… And then I disappeared again. Oops.

I exist. Mene's still a nice place with nice people. I just have a lot of other stuff I feel like doing.

Kory

Old 12-04-2018, 11:48 PM

I'm the same way, Amane...
Although, I do lurk at least everyday. :(

I just find that I don't know what to say most of the time, so I just lurk and leave. D:

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 12-05-2018, 12:06 AM

I feel that. Having something to say can be hard. If I don't feel weird about it, I post whatever I'm thinking about instead.