Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-17-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
I miss all the west coast food i always liked those crunchy meat things from taco time

I think the only time I was in a Del Taco was when we drove down to California to visit family and we'd been driving all night so we stopped there at sunrise and I thought it was the coolest thing I don't remember the food at all xD

---------- Post added 01-17-2019 at 02:56 AM ----------

Oh are we talking about procrastination? I still owe people art from Halloween 2017
Taco Time!!!!! The fondest memory I have of Taco Time was when I went on a road trip to Baker City. Their quesadillas were really good!

Lol. That sounds like Del Taco, especially since you were there at such a late/early hour.

@ Sleepy: I have different levels of procrastination. Watching TV (depending on the show) is ranked a little bit higher than dress up/games, lol.

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-17-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Taco Time!!!!! The fondest memory I have of Taco Time was when I went on a road trip to Baker City. Their quesadillas were really good!

Lol. That sounds like Del Taco, especially since you were there at such a late/early hour.

@ Sleepy: I have different levels of procrastination. Watching TV (depending on the show) is ranked a little bit higher than dress up/games, lol.
Oh wow, WAAAAY eastern oregon the farthest I went was the Bend area. We did drive over when we moved but we went up to Washington first and headed over from there

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-17-2019, 07:25 AM

I like long drives out in the middle of nowhere but I can see why not a lot of people make it our that far east. There's not much out there. I think we went there for some kind of Oregon Trail museum?

R u b y

Old 01-17-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
I like long drives out in the middle of nowhere but I can see why not a lot of people make it our that far east. There's not much out there. I think we went there for some kind of Oregon Trail museum?
OH WAIT I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!! When I was little my mom and aunt took me there :D is that the one where you can look in the canyon and still see the ruts in the ground?! That was epic! And the museum had this huge stuffed buffalo that scared me half to death

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-17-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
OH WAIT I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!! When I was little my mom and aunt took me there :D is that the one where you can look in the canyon and still see the ruts in the ground?! That was epic! And the museum had this huge stuffed buffalo that scared me half to death
omg.. I think that is the one. It's like on the top of a plateau.

Oregon Trail Interpretive Center

I don't remember a huge buffalo. It probably seemed big to you cuz you were small. :P I went there when I was like... 21. lol

I did go to a different museum that had these giant covered wagons. *_*

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-17-2019, 06:13 PM

Work has been dragging this week... Hopefully it won't tomorrow. It be like 7am ?! I've only been here an hour !!!! D8

R u b y

Old 01-17-2019, 11:34 PM

Quote:
omg.. I think that is the one. It's like on the top of a plateau.

Oregon Trail Interpretive Center

I don't remember a huge buffalo. It probably seemed big to you cuz you were small. :P I went there when I was like... 21. lol

I did go to a different museum that had these giant covered wagons. *_*
Yep thats the one! I remember standing up there :)

Yeah it was huge because I was 5 when we went

Oh that's cool! I don't know if we went to that one too, usually we went to the one in Oregon City because of feild trips haha. Which was pretty cool. Every year at my school we had pioneer day and they'd have people come in to set up things like gold panning, clothes washing, candle making, I think there was like busicuit making too lol it was always a fun day. When I was in my last year there too our class helped out with it and I dressed up and everything xD

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2019, 12:04 AM

Good lord it's crazy busy in the store today. Between the sales going today and the winter storm moving in tomorrow it feels like the whole darn town is in the store today.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-18-2019, 12:48 AM

Air quality is pretty bad...so no outdoors activities for us today. :c

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 01-18-2019, 03:09 AM

WOOHOO, MANDATORY STAYING INDOORS!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-18-2019, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Yep thats the one! I remember standing up there :)

Yeah it was huge because I was 5 when we went

Oh that's cool! I don't know if we went to that one too, usually we went to the one in Oregon City because of feild trips haha. Which was pretty cool. Every year at my school we had pioneer day and they'd have people come in to set up things like gold panning, clothes washing, candle making, I think there was like busicuit making too lol it was always a fun day. When I was in my last year there too our class helped out with it and I dressed up and everything xD
Lol. Pioneer Day sounds fun, like all the stuff you normally have to drive out to interpretive centers for.

My memory sucks but I think Pioneer Day usually had some stuff with the Native Americans too, usually basket weaving demonstrations and stuff with corn :) ahhh, I need to go back.

———
Bad weather everywhere it seems.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-18-2019, 04:36 AM

Well we still went out shopping for vegetables and fruit at a local market while wearing surgical masks, so...mini-outing? We'll probably stay indoors from now on til the air quality improves.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2019, 05:00 AM

*pokes the thread before running away*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-18-2019, 02:10 PM

*stares at Kirin's receding figure in the distance* o __o;

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2019, 08:21 PM

Well, I think the kittens a little annoyed at me right now, but oh well XD

She's finally big enough that I can get a collar to fit her finally. She doesn't seem to like the bell on it right now though. She keeps trying to get ahold of it

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-18-2019, 08:39 PM

KITTEN !! HIM's itty bitty kitty still only needs a kitten collar as adult kitty collars are too big for her.

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2019, 08:43 PM

I had to adjust the collar down as small as it would go. She's still kind of small. She's grown so much since I got her though. She was the runt of her litter.

R u b y

Old 01-19-2019, 12:53 AM

Haha I tried to put collars on my cats when they were kittens but they didn't like the bells either. I think if I had gotten ones without bells they would have been okay but they're indoor cats anyway so I don't think there was a need outside of telling them apart at first

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-19-2019, 01:39 AM

Next time I get cats I’m training them to wear harnesses so I can walk them

R u b y

Old 01-19-2019, 02:30 AM

That's what I did! :D I have pics on my fb of it too We just keep them in the yard because they spook too easily for walks, but it's fun xD

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2019, 02:47 AM

I've thought about getting my cats a harness and trying that. Angel is always wanting outside. Tries to run out the door everytime it opens.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-19-2019, 02:53 AM

One of my friends who owns a cat regularly takes her cat out for walks, to the point where the cat would sit in front of the door whenever it's around the time for her walk.

R u b y

Old 01-19-2019, 02:58 AM

When I was in D.C. there was a guy walking around the monuments with a cat on a leash

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-19-2019, 03:00 AM

I've never seen anyone out with their cats on a walk. :c

R u b y

Old 01-19-2019, 03:07 AM

It was pretty cool to see in person! Some cats don't mind crowds and noises haha