The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 10-04-2009, 04:11 PM

So, all this clone madness is Rylynne's fault? -jaw drops, then after a moment, pushes jaw back into place as to not attract any flying insects-

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 10-04-2009, 04:14 PM

Teeeechnically no. It's Seiki Nova's fault I believe.
xD

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 10-04-2009, 04:17 PM

Hatake-sama "Teeeechnically", eh? -So not convinced-

Kultura-sama- It just hit me. You know what that hair reminds me of? Sweeny Todd! Either that or Cruella DeVille. Damn. Now I'm going to be singing that song... "Cruella DeVille, Cruella DeVille, if she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will!"

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 10-04-2009, 05:28 PM

It's totally Sweeney Todd. I'm thinking of doing an avatar cosplay. Pity we don't have blades :-(
I love the film. And Johnny Depp :drool:

Mwaha I could so do Cruella though. *opens MAC*

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-05-2009, 03:10 AM

So, do you want to hear something ironic? I finally reached my gold goal today, and I've been keeping any eye out for any of the four people that we are supposed to PM with name request changes... but none of them have been online ever since I reached my goal :headdesk:

It is also strange and difficult seeing that large an amount of gold beneath my username, but I keep telling myself that I won't spend one single gold piece until the name change goes through.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 10-05-2009, 07:25 PM

You got your name now though!!
=)
*applauds*

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-21-2009, 10:58 AM

I have initiated a new quest: That for Raven Anklewings! Details are being updated on the first page.

*Hime*

Old 10-21-2009, 11:17 AM

Hey Crow;

Good luck on getting those anklewings! <3

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-21-2009, 11:29 AM

Thank you so much. At some point it hit me that the odds of me winning them from the wishing well... aren't so great... so I might as well save up my gold and make a formal quest out of it and see which happens first... luck vs. skrimping and saving...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post
Hey Crow;

Good luck on getting those anklewings! <3

*Hime*

Old 10-21-2009, 11:33 AM

Well... they are about 3.5k right?
So, if you max out on your games every day, you should have them next week c:.
Or even faster if you also have a mule.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-21-2009, 11:44 AM

*Hime*- Unfortunately, games are not my strong point. I do have a mule, but that is only so I can buy female clothes to give away in my own mini-contests. Even on my main, I have never maxxed out. I used to consider myself good at tetris, but here it makes me feel like an idiot.

I do well enough on attack of the fangirls but it does take a long time and the flash begins to lag on the higher levels.

I suppose I make most of my gold by being a windbag being verbose.

*Hime*

Old 10-21-2009, 11:47 AM

Yes, I understand what you mean. Before this week I never max out on the games as well; they get boring too soon.
But I have no choice now, as I'm questing for an uberexpensive item and just chatting won't do. So I try to play the games as much as I can - which is still not enough >.>

JellybeanInc
Sorry, we're all out of green

Old 10-21-2009, 05:49 PM

Best of luck on your quest Crow. =)
I like your progress layout. The gold picture is a really nice idea.

Last edited by JellybeanInc; 10-21-2009 at 05:52 PM..

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-21-2009, 06:36 PM

jellybeaninc- Thank you. Some people pick up things more easily if they're visually laid out. Numbers can get garbled in our head. I remember being quite nervous when setting this up. "This is one of the few forums we're allowed to double-post in when we're setting up, right?"

I love my blackbirds, but those Raven Anklewings have been calling me for a few weeks now!

JellybeanInc

Old 10-21-2009, 06:56 PM

The Raven Anklewings are very nice. I think they will go wonderfully with your current Avi. =)

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 10-21-2009, 07:42 PM

xD
Stop being so nice! You get to keep more gold that way.
;D
Aww, you'll get there! And the raven ankle wings aren't... Too rare... right?

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-21-2009, 08:43 PM

To my understanding they are rare but not impossibly rare. Correct me if I'm wrong. Because then I'll have the fun task of trying to make the impossible possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake Ayumi View Post
xD
Stop being so nice! You get to keep more gold that way.
;D
Aww, you'll get there! And the raven ankle wings aren't... Too rare... right?

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 10-21-2009, 08:44 PM

Shouldn't be TOO bad.
=)
Just first gotta get gold then quest for sellers.

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-21-2009, 08:57 PM

There is nothing wrong with being a wind bag, most of us here are at some point.

You'll get what you want soon enough. Persistence is key.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-27-2009, 07:40 AM

I have updated my progress on the main page. I am up 300 gold pure towards the goal...

... and I have fed 75 gold thus far to Jelly's Well _-_;

JellybeanInc

Old 10-27-2009, 07:46 AM

Ooh, your quest is coming along nicely I see. Congrats

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-27-2009, 08:31 AM

Thank you kindly for the positive feedback concerning my progress. However, 300 gold in the timespan of about a week isn't much, though I have been on alot less this week due to IRL issues.

For example, today I think I finally turned in the last pieces of paperwork needed to get my insurance through the state going.

If you're getting ready to go to college, or are in university, you should know what a pain in the ass the FAFSA is, right? Well... imagine that you're not just submitting info to see if you qualify for a loan or grant, but you're trying to get INSURANCE out of the government. I've been trying since JANUARY!

Anyways, I do believe that sometime within the next 24 hours the well is going to get fed another 50 gold. Those seem to be my only options for aquiring my goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellybeanInc View Post
Ooh, your quest is coming along nicely I see. Congrats

JellybeanInc

Old 10-27-2009, 08:39 AM

Since January?! What the heck! Wow, that is ridiculous.
Aww, Jelly's well will be very happy for your food in that case. And look on the bright side, 300g is better then nothing, right?

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 10-27-2009, 08:47 AM

Thank you very much for your donation. I presume it is okay to give a link out to your quest page? A couple lines of typing are the least I could do when someone brings me closer to achieving my goal.

JellybeanInc

Old 10-27-2009, 08:52 AM

You are most welcome. And of course you can. I don't mind it at all. =]