Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-14-2012, 10:10 PM

Bump In The Night

The land of fear and nightmares, always hidden away from the outside world save for the dead of night in order to creep into their dreams and scare them. There are those who want the land of nightmares to stop living in hiding, and its people to reclaim the great land that was once theirs, before they were forced off to the shadow lands. Others are content with this new home, and wish to find a way to live in peace and harmony with the humans. The tensions are beginning to come to a boil, as more and more of the creatures who dwell in the darkness begin to slip into the light aiming to corrupt it. Can tensions be softened, or will the human world be dragged down by the very beings it sought to outcast in the beginning?

Rules:

1. All Normal Mene Rules Apply

2. I am in charge, what I say goes.

3. No killing other characters without their permission

4. No godmodding

5. Yaoi and Yuri are allowed (hence asking the sexuality of characters) if you have a problem with this, pleas do not be rude to those who do not.

6. Pm all Profiles titled with the name of the rp, or they will not even be looked at.

7. NO OOC IN THE RP THREAD (this is a major pet peve of mine, keep ooc in the ooc. this is your warning)

8. rules are subjected to change as I see fit.

Profiles:

(Appearance)
Name:
Home World:
Sexuality:
Powers :

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-14-2012 at 10:16 PM..