xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-27-2011, 03:48 AM

Years ago when a guy boy was killed in his home he haunted the house for many years until a run away boy came to the home and thought the boy was safe from his troubles not now a ghost haunts the home and wants him.

name John Smith
Age 17
bio: John is a runaway from his parents he story is unknown for now until the stroty goes on.
picture

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-27-2011, 04:03 AM

Name: Ion Magus
Age At Death: 16
Real Age: ?
Bio: Ion was murder when he was very young by some one he knew very well. Those an innocent man was charge with the murder instead. Ion tried to tell people who the real killer was but no one could hear him because he was dead so instead he decide to haunt this house and keep others out of it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-27-2011, 04:06 AM

John was on the road still from runaway from somewhere and thought his life would be over until a home was old and no one lives there as well. John saw something coming and ran into the home and looked around and saw a bed a big bed and went on the bed and sleeps for a few hours.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-07-2011, 01:39 AM

(you didn't tell me you posted lol)

Ion was invisible and laying peacefully in his bed when he felt his bed shaking when some one else crawled in to it. He slowly opened his eyes to see a boy in his bed. Ion thought ~Oh no I won't let this stand~ He growled a little then grab the bed sheet with his hands and placed the covers off of the boy and opened the bed room window to let a nice cold breeze in to his room. ~Take that!~ he thought.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2011, 04:47 AM

John felt a nice cold breeze and John as been used the cold for days he slept through it and went to dream about his days have been and people said that this place was haunted by a ghost. John did thinks ghosts are evil but never saw one and thought Ghost are cool as well and wish he could meet one.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Ion just stared at the boy he was not waking. That useally work to get people out of his room he glared at the boy. Ion stole the boy pillow and bamped him over the head with it then let it go and seeing if that worked. Ion was still invisble not letting him self be seen yet if he had to he would show him self to scare the boy away.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2011, 01:03 AM

John was still sleeping he was used to without a pillow and than he woke up and knew something weird about this place. John got up and looked around and felt a cold spot and said out loud. "was the people right about this place being haunted by a ghost who was killed that is sad really I wish I could talk to him I feel sorry for him I wish I could help him as well." John was saying it but he didn't know the ghost was listening to him.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-12-2011, 01:25 AM

Ion blinked and listen to him. This guy was not leave and worst he was trying to talk to him. This was not cool what was he going to do now. Ion just watched the boy and stay invisble and wanted to see what the boy would do next.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2011, 12:29 AM

John looked around and thought they were wrong about the ghost stories and than John felt hot a little and than John took off his shirt and threw his shirt on the floor and than sat on the bed and lay on the bed and thinking of what his life took him. "I wish someone understand me I hate to be alone I am only person in this world that feel alone that no one would understand me." John put his arm on his eyes and cried.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2011, 02:22 AM

Ion sighed. ~What a drama ~ Ion thought and sat on his bed. He could not leave the boy alone like this but it was still his intend to get the boy out of his house. But maybe this boy would leave on his own if he talk to him. But right now the boy was being overly emotional. Ion pick up a pillow again and toss it at the crying boy. "Your being to loud." Ion was still in invisbled but his voice could be heard now. Over the years he learned to talk as a ghost and make him self scene when he wanted to be. He really wish he knew all of this when he was first killed then he could have saved the man who was innocented.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2011, 02:30 AM

When John saw the pillow was gone and it was on his face and knew something was different than before and John got up and looked around and heard a voice and knew it was haunted as well. "I knew it you are the ghost that was killed many years ago but I don't understand if you hate the people that come here why just leave them alone with problems of their own I don't to fight you I just need to stay for the night than I will be gone tomorrow you will never see me again alright just let me sleep and stay the night I am a run away and my life is not going well right now and I want to know you a little more please I understand you more than you Think."

John looked around and waited for the ghost to do something to him this time and John didn't know why this ghost is so upset who killed and why he died at a young age as well.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2011, 02:39 AM

"You understand me more then I think? I think not there." There was an indent in the bed where Ion was sitting that John could see as he looked around the room as listen to the voice. "The only way to know some one is to talk with them and tell them get to knew you as well. And frankly I Don't want to know any one. I just want to live alone." He sighed. "Just tonight then you gone got it? I think I could deal with that. This is my house no one else I don't like people here." Ion wanted to make it perfectly clear.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2011, 02:50 AM

John saw him and looked at him and thought he was cute and looked away from him and than he lay on the bed again "Alright you have a deal than you might be happy being alone but don't you wish you could have someone to be with forever." John looked at him with his dark black eyes John was a weird guy and he doesn't want people near him as well.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2011, 02:54 AM

(his still invisble just you can see the indent in the bed)

"Look being with some one forever would angry me. I don't like people so to have to put up with some one that long to long for me. That would be like tortrueing me that whole time." Ion yawned. "So why you run away any way not that its any of my bussianess but hey your in my house so I want to know what bought you here." He was not letting him self be seen.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2011, 03:04 AM

John listen to him and sigh about it I have been a runaway for about a year now and my family been trying to find me cause they want me to say sorry to my father but I won't cause my father almost killed just cause I like males and he hates it and I saw him killed a man and my family would do anything to find me." John looked at the ceiling again and closed his eyes. "well now you know why I have been running but the way it goes I might die before they get to me."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2011, 03:10 AM

Ion just sighed. "Being dead no fun so don't die. You can't eat any thing." He sighed. "Well on that note you problem have not eatten huh well there fruit trees out back I have made sure are growing healthy. This has one of the richest lands for crops in the area and I won't let other grow on it. But if your hungry why not gets some fruit. There nothing else to eat here but fruites and veggies in the garden. I can't eat them but I have my reasons for caring for them." Ion was still invisble and looked to John. "So he wants you dead cause you like guys huh not much of a man I'll tell you that much for sure."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-14-2011, 01:24 AM

John listened to him and sigh and knew he hadn't eaten in days and than John got up and put on his shirt on again and than left the room and went to the garden and saw the fruits and than pick some and ate them and vegges as well and John got full. John left the garden and went back to the room and than took off his shirt and was full he hasn't eaten in days and John lay down on the bed and listened to him "Well my father is a rude man and thought they ruin the world."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-14-2011, 02:25 AM

Ion walked out with him and watch him as he ate then follow him back inside. "I think you lost me there. I don't follow ruin the world?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-15-2011, 12:18 AM

John looked at him and sigh about "just forget it alright I will be leaving in the morning I hope not see you ever again so night." John lay down on the bed and fell right to sleep.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2011, 01:16 AM

"What ever... You don't have to explain then." Ion laid down on his own bed making and indent in the bed where he laid. He let his body be seen for the first time. He was a fairly young looking teen no more then 16. Ion closed the window with his mind and pulled the covers over both of them. "Well good night then."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-17-2012, 03:14 AM

John looked at him one more time and than fell right to sleep and John was having bad dreams and didn't know what they were about but they were about the ghost of something happen to him. John dreams were weird but not like this. John sees a boy getting killed by someone he loved and left in a cold and than John wakes and looks at the ghost again.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-17-2012, 03:59 AM

Ion had wonder off and gather veggies and fruits from the fields while the freeloader boy was in his boy. He had set them next to the night stand closest to the bed and still had not showed him side. Ion him self was rocking invisble in a chair in the far side of the room with a book that was floating those it was really in his hands. Ion lowered the book and looked at the boy when he moved quickly. "So whats wrong?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-17-2012, 04:21 AM

John looked at him and was sad he didn't know why and looked at him and said "I had a very sad dream a guy was killed by his lover I don't why but it is really sad I cried really bad." John looked at him and really was sad as well.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-17-2012, 02:38 PM

Ion shruged not that the boy could see that. "That just a dream go back to sleep or eat some before you do. You really looked half straved over there." He paused. "You look a little pale you could give me a run for my money there so you need to take better care of your self on the run or you will end up trying in to a ghost too." He rocked in his chair not really putting much thought in to the by dream because it had nothing to do with him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-18-2012, 01:00 AM

John looked at him and he hasn't eaten in days but the only time when he eats is when the restaurants gets rid of the food in the alley. John lays back down on the bed and sleeps and John sleeps for hours and doesn't wake up for a long while.