PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-12-2012, 03:20 PM

With a sigh of relief he looked down upon the wolf with a raised eyebrow. "But I'm holding my breakfast." A chuckle left the vampire as he released Loki to go and dress himself in a pair of dark brown pants. After slipping on a white dress shirt, the vampire slipped on a dark vest before leaving the room. A grin had plastered itself onto Regan's face as he sent another glance Loki's way.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-12-2012, 06:40 PM

Loki chuckled softly, he hadn't seen the kitten but he had caught her scent when she had gotten closer, and he did catch motion out the corner of his eye when she pounced on the pillow. The wolf chuckled again and nuzzled Regan's neck softly just before the vampire let him go. "Well, I still need my breakfast." He stepped closer to the pillow and knelt down, glancing at Regan as the vampire pulled on some clothes. A light smile on his lips as he looked down at the kitten, watching her fight against the pillow. "Now now, these are for sleeping on, not chewing." He reached in and scooped Briar up gently as she gnawed on the pillow. He drew her to his chest and cradled her there gently. Slowly he stood, holding her easily with one hand and stroking her gently with the other. He looked at Regan, and gave the vampire an easy smile. "I don't think this kitten agrees with you throwing pillows at me. She attacked it so ferociously." He laughed softly.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-12-2012, 06:56 PM

((I could wait to post, but I'm so antsy to RP today! Lol))

Gnawing at the soft fabric of the pillow, Briar had sunken into it to the point not much of her caramel colored hair was visible anymore. She stopped gnawing to look up at Loki with proud denim colored eyes. She'd certainly shown that pillow who was boss around here! When he picked her up and cradled her, she rubbed her head happily against his chest, loving the attention that she had been forbidden for so many years. Briar purred and vibrated in the man's hand, content from having eaten and conquered a flying pillow monster all in one hour, topped with a nice rub; she was certainly in heaven.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-13-2012, 02:19 AM

The sight of Loki with the kitten made his heart melt just a little. Alright, probably more then that. "Then what else could I have done?" Moving forward Regan placed a kiss upon the wolf's neck before nipping lightly at the skin. Questioningly he lifted his head. He didn't want to make the mistake of taking any blood from Loki before he'd recovered from all the blood he'd lost during the previous days. And Regan certainly didn't want to have to drink blood from Aine again. The horrifying thought had him shuddering.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-13-2012, 05:23 PM

Loki shrugged. "I dunno." He lowered his face to nuzzle the kitten gently with his cheek. When he raised his head, Regan was there, kissing and nipping at him. Loki grinned at the vampire before gently putting the kitten in Regan's arms just as he took a step back. "Save some loving for our sweet little kitten." He gave the kitten's ears a quick and gentle rub before he turned and started down the hall, glancing over his shoulder to see if Regan would follow with the kitten. "Hurry up. I'm starving."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-13-2012, 09:24 PM

The redhead looked down at the cat with a laugh. Shaking his head he petted her head gently after remembering her appearance while he'd been speaking with Loki the night before. Such a sweet little cat she was. As the thoughts ran trough his, Regan moved forward with a small smile. "If you're starving, then I'm ravenous." A dry sensation that had been nothing more then an annoyance before seemed to rage and turn into much more then that within his throat.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-13-2012, 10:40 PM

Briar yawned. Her tummy was full and she'd made pray of an evil pillow, and now she needed a cat nap. She hopped up onto Regan's shoulder as he walked and snuggled against his neck. Her nails dug into his shirt enough to keep her safely on his shoulder but not so much so that they would pierce his skin. She liked them and felt safe in their presences. Before she knew it, she was purring deeply and her denim eyes slowly shut as each of his steps seemed to rock her to sleep.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 AM

Rida shivered as the other pet him and nuzzled his neck before tracing a circle around his throat. Blinking his eyes open, unsure when he had even closed them in the first place, the neko gasped as he saw a most lovely collar form in the others hands. Stepping closer, the younger male hesitantly reached over to trace his finger along the cool metal and soft fabric inside. "Its so pretty..." He murmured breathlessly. Luce was going to give him that? He'd never had something so wonderful before. Looking up at the older male, Rida smiled brightly just seconds before he quickly attached himself to the other and tightly wrapping his arms around his waist. "Thank You!" He cried as he rubbed his cheek against the demon's chest.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-14-2012, 02:41 PM

Luce watched Rida carefully, and he was pleased that the neko seemed to like the collar so much. When Rida hugged him so fiercely, Luce chuckled softly. Raising his hands to brush aside some of Rida's hair before he opened the seemingly seamless and unopenable collar. He slid it gently around the neko's neck and it closed with a very faint click. Seamless once more. Luce was probably the only one that could open the collar, or someone with much greater magic than the demon. He ran his hands through Rida's hair. "Good. It pleases me to know that you like it." His hands ran through Rida's hair, then stroked down his back gently.

Loki glanced at Regan and smiled. "Sorry, but you'll have to wait until after I eat my breakfast before I let you eat me." He wriggled his eyebrows a moment, almost suggestively. Loki glided down the stairs and took a seat at the bar, glancing over at Priscilla for a moment before shaking his head slightly. He tapped on the bar top lightly, almost impatiently. Moments after a glass of water appeared and a plate with a half cooked steak on it. Loki did so love his meat.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-15-2012, 12:15 AM

Laughing a little, Regan made sure his steps were steady so the kitten on his shoulder didn't fall off. He'd expected something of the sort from Loki, and despite his hunger was more then willing to wait. As the redhead sauntered down the steps he found himself rather surprised at seeing Priscilla apparently drunk leaning against the counter. The poor girl was probably having some trouble, to resort to drink in order to forget about it. With a shrug he settled down beside Loki. Seeing the meat made him wrinkle his nose a little, in part to forget the burning dryness of his throat.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-15-2012, 01:31 AM

Loki had drained the glass water, and tapped the side of the glass lightly. The Inn refilled it for him, but the wolf only ate maybe half of his steak. Though he had greedily licked at some of the blood that had leaked out from the half cooked thing. He licked his lips and shoved his plate away from him just before it vanished, the glass of water was brought to his lips and quickly drained. "Ah. That was a good breakfast." He smiled at Regan and reached up to lightly pet the sleeping kitten perched on his vampire's shoulder. "How hungry are you, my vampire?" He whispered the words lightly as he leaned towards Regan, letting his lips brush the vampire's ear softly.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 02:32 AM

Regan's new shoulder cat was so comfortable and felt so safe, that for the first time, she began to transform in her sleep. Much like a small child might wet the bed, Briar couldn't contain her cat image any longer. As she transformed she naturally wrapped her arms around Regan's neck. Her knees bent and her legs tightened around his waist as she held onto him piggy back style. Her breathing was deep and slow as it was obvious she was still sound asleep. It would probably catch everyone by surprise, but it wasn't something she could take back now. One of her caramel colored ears twitched and her tail came up to rest over one of her legs.

((I don't remember if I posted a picture of Briar, so here she is. When she transforms, she's wearing what is shown in the picture!
))

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-23-2012, 10:56 PM

He was rather content where he was despite the hunger beginning to gnaw even more insistently at his mind. Quirking his lips up at Loki's words, the vampire was about to answer when he felt something very strange happening. Blue eyes opening wide, Regan raised a hand to touch one of the arms wrapped around his neck. "Very hungry, but it seems like our kitten is much more then we'd first thought." Now what to do?

Regan couldn't have her hanging off him at the moment, or he might very well decide to take some of her blood. It wasn't exactly polite to drink from someone who'd never given their consent while they slept.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-25-2012, 09:45 PM

Loki had meant to nibble on Regan's ear a little bit, but that was interrupted by a very unexpected thing. The little kitten had changed, and still asleep clung to Regan. Loki had moved back slightly, head tilted to the side, one of his ears pricked up while the other flopped forward a bit. For a few moments his expression was one of confused surprise, though he recovered from that quick enough. Both ears twitched and he chuckled softly. "We probably should've expected something like that sooner or later."

The wolf stood from his seat and gently reached for the neko girl. Gently he pulled her from Regan and held her against his chest, one arm under her bottom and the other around her back. So she was more or less sitting on his arm while his other kept her from falling backwards. "I suppose she needs a room now?" Though he asked a question, it wasn't really directed at anyone in particular. Those crimson eyes were on Regan, they danced with amusement. "Help me find a bed for her, then I might let you eat me." The teasing way he said 'eat me' could have been taken to mean something of a carnal nature.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-27-2012, 12:45 AM

With a chuckle of his own the redhead stood from his seat with a mischievous grin. He liked the tone in the other man's voice. "It shouldn't be too hard, there are always free rooms upstairs." In fact a key had materialized itself by the hand Regan had rested upon the counter as he spoke. It was a dainty little thing, and unnecessary considering who they were, but at least it showed that there was indeed a room for the kitten.

She was an adorable girl. One who seemed like she needed people to take care of her. It made the vampire want to find the people who'd let her wander off on her own as she had. "Come on, I'd rather not wait too long for my meal." Turning away from the bottle covered shelves the tall man began making his way towards the stairs.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 04-27-2012, 09:45 PM

Lightly hugging the demon tightly for a second, Rida pulled back with a silly grin on his face, one hand coming up to gently brush his finger tips against the cool metal. He could feel the faint traces of magic surrounding it, it gave him chills and yet, it also sent a thrill down his spine. He felt better than he had in a while, even more so because his new 'master' was so strong obviously, and pretty.

Glancing back at the older demon, smiling shyly, the neko snuggled back up to the demon. With all the scents surrounding him, he felt so dizzy. And funny. Nuzzling against Luce, Rida started purring. "Thank you. For everything." He murmured softly, still nuzzling against the older demon.