momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 12-11-2011, 01:39 AM

Minx looked at Shakura and smiled slightly. "Nothing...", she said quietly. Minx didn't want to worry Shakura over what could be nothing, so she kept quite, like usual.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 01:48 AM

Shakura could sense what was worng with her. "you can feeling him too can't you," she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 02:05 AM

Minx's smile disappeared as she nodded at Shakura. "has he come to kill us?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 02:56 AM

"no he hasn't he would never kill me or you. Let me tell you something minx but tell no one else," she said. she told her about how she had changed Rakuro and about their history and the night that he left her and about seeing him watching her minutes ago.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 03:04 AM

Minx raised an eyebrow at the women. She knew he would probably kill her, but not Shakura. Minx had tried to stab the man, so it wouldn't be surprising if he wanted to kill her. Minx listened intently as she was told the story. "...so you two know each other...I see.", she said. "Aren't we going to have to apprehend him or something, though? He is a dark-blood after all."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 03:15 AM

"yeah i know we will. i will have to next time we run into him" she said. She then thought o something. "minx you mind if we practice later? i have some errands to run," she said walking down the hall then out of the building. She began walking down the street, away from the council building.

Rakuro had been watching her and she heard every word of their conversation. He knew that shakura knew it would take more than a few members of the council to bring him down. When she left the building he followed behind her but staying out of site. When they were way from the building, he came up behind her and grabbed her from behind around the stomach hugging her lightly. "Shakura," he said.

(awwww i am giggling right now this is so fun)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 03:27 AM

Minx stayed silent for a few moments but then she nodded. She knew that Shakura was probably going to go find that boy...Oh well. Nothing she could do about it.

(hehe I bet you are. xD)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 03:30 AM

Shakura turned around still in his arms and looked at Rakuro. Nothing had changed about him. "Rakuro," she sia dhten leaned against hima nd he held her softly. "i've missed you," she said.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 03:36 AM

Minx stood in the hallway and wondered what she was going to do now. She went back to her room and then pulled out her knife. She started practicing stabbing air.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 03:58 AM

He didnt know what to say so he just held her.He picked her up and sat with her on a bench. He was surprised when she softly kissed him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 04:09 AM

(bow chika wow wow. waka waka.)

While Minx was messing around, she ended up stabbing through the wall when she tripped over some of her loose crap lying around the room. Her eyes widened as she pulled the knife off. She gulped as she shoved some papertowels into teh hole and then acted as if nothing had happened.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 04:51 AM

( time skip it is obvious what is about to happen)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 04:58 AM

(ooooohhh dey did ta nastehs.)

Minx had fallen asleep after messing around with her knives. She had them safly tucked away in her closet and she was sleeping on her bed.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 03:05 PM

(rofl momo i swear i luv u sometimes your the funny best friend)

Rakuro woke up the next night. What had he done. He couldn't be with Shakura again. It would just end up the same as last time. He noticed she was still asleep on the matress and he remembered bring her to his home. Maybe he could get away. He sneaked out of the bed and got dressed. He looked at Shakura again and then left in a gust of wind.

Shakura woke up when she felt a gust of wind. She saw that he had left. She sat up on the matress and let out a sigh. She knew he wouldn't want to do this so why had she done this. It made her so mad that he didn't want to be with her. Of course it was forbidden for a dark blood and a council vampire to be together so she couldn't tell anyone not even minx. She got dressed and walked back to the building and went into her room and sat on the bed and began check through her weapons. She knew that next time she saw him and someone was with her that she would have to either capture him or kill him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 07:20 PM

( xD yes, I'm the funny-smart blond of the group! \o/ Andraus is the annoying pervert and you're.....hmm...)

Minx woke up the next night. She wasn't sure what to do now, so she decided to go on a stroll tonight. She brought along her knives. She was still wearing the outfit she had on last time. She didn't go anywhere and nothing really made it dirty, so she figured she might as well wear it. Minx left her room and then headed outside. After she ventured her way out of the building, she glanced around. Once she was outside, she started to crave blood. Minx sighed and went back inside. She had no idea what she was supposed to do to get the blood sacks...she she'd have to ask someone.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 09:04 PM

(i'm the brainiac who is really smart but has c's, d's, and f's)

Shakura walks up to you. "hey minx. we can grab a bite then begin your training ok. follow me," she said leading her towards a room that had a vampire and a few refrigerators. "two bags of abpositive pleasse," she said and gave one bag to minx.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 09:21 PM

(lol! so, the funny-smart blond, idiotic annoying pervert, and brainiac with fail grades. x3 Love it. This gives me an rp idea...we should have another private rp with me, you, and andy. A light hearted one.)

Minx nodded and smiled at the girl. She followed her into the room. She licked her lips as she grabbed the bag and then sniffed it. "thanks.", she said before she sunk her teeth into the bag and started sucking the blood out.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 09:45 PM

(thats a good idea)

"no problem this is where you can come when you're hungry," she said and drank hers then threw the bag away. "lets go to the training room," she said lading her out the door.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 09:50 PM

(I'll send a pm to you two and we can plan it out. c: m'kay?)

Minx nodded and as she drank the last bit of blood from the bag. It was quite strange drinking from a bag, but she'd have to get used to it. Minx threw it away and then followed Shakura into the training room. Once in the training room, Minx pulled out her long hunting knife and got ready.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 09:52 PM

"ok in order to fight dark-bloods you can't just rely on your abbilities but your weapons as well. follow my example," she said taking out a knife from its hold and slashing a dummy in the gut.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 09:55 PM

Minx nodded and looked at the dummy. The stuffing started to come out, and Minx started to picture guts coming out of a dark-blood. The mental image was a bit disturbing.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 09:59 PM

"your turn," she said waiting.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 10:07 PM

Minx looked at the other test dummy and held up her knife. "bye little dummy...", Minx said quietly before she ran up to the dummy and sliced it. The knife went through the dummy's head and down through his gut.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 10:36 PM

"nice by the looks of it you have weapns handled ok now lets move to abilities. everyvampire has some kind of ability. breath smoothly and concentrate," she said.

(it should be mind reading and she should hear my girl thinking about Rakuro. it would be funny also i finished season 1 of vampire knight and omg!)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-11-2011, 11:25 PM

(I kind of want her to have...illusions. it'd be awesome. |D )

Minx sighed and closed her eyes. She inhaled and exhaled for a few moments.