momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 01-15-2012, 06:12 AM

Minx gasped when she saw the condition of the assistant lady. She stood over her and then closed her eyes as the lady passed. Minx knelt next to her and then gently closed the girls eyes. She turned to Shakura, "We need to go beat that man...I'm probably going to be useless, but I'll do my best to help you. We need...we need to kill this man now". Minx got up and started ot advance towards the building.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 04:23 PM

" i agree" shakura said. They ran into the building. On te top floor you see some of the main council already dead. You then see him fight the others vanishing in the dark to confused them then killing them.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 06:51 PM

Minx started to feel a dark presence as she ran through the building. "it's him...", she mumbled under her breath. She bit her lip as they walked to the council room. Once they were inside, she witnesed even more death. She closed her eyes and bit down on her lip even harder as she listened to the council men and woman's shrieks of pain. When she opened her eyes, she adverted them once more. It was a bloody mess in there. People were ripped apart, and a few were still twitching. This disgusted and enraged Minx. She balled her fists and took a step further into the room. She glanced around the room, looking for the man who did this. "She yourself, you miserable son of a bitch! I'll make you pay for murdering these innocent people!", she yelled. Minx pulled out her long hunting knife and got into a battle stance. She knew she wasn't strong enough to defeat him, but she had her friends with her and she had to try and kill this man after what she'd seen him do. "Come out now!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-12-2012, 05:53 PM

The shadows shifted around them and he appeared in the head council seat, not even covered in blood despite that mess now on the floor. "What took you all so long. You missed the fun," he said as shadows shifted around the room.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 02-15-2012, 05:36 PM

Minx bit her lip and glared at the man. "'fun"? You call slaughtering people fun?!...You're a disgusting monster!", she yelled. "What is your goal? Why are did you kill everyone?!"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2012, 05:55 PM

"I think its fun!" Lilly smiled from the window ledge where she was reclining, a macabre smile on her blood covered face as she looked around and said, "Wow, I've never smelt this much blood! There isn't enough to cover up the stench of undeath though, so I'm guessing at least one of you is a vampire like me? Probably Mr. Killer here, am I right?" She hopped from the ledge and started pushing around organ bits with her foot, a child-like expression of curious amusement on her face as she did so.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-25-2012, 04:31 AM

" we are all vampires," Shakura said. He ignored the girl who had just entered. "My goal? Well my goal Little Minx is to rule the vampires and eliminate all of the council vampires. That is unless you all wish to join me," he said. "Not gonna happen," Shakura said taking out her katana.