Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-06-2012, 04:24 AM

Virgil said nothing about the girl's frustration. She hated being called weak, obviously. Still. Perhaps he'd been wrong about why he was in the games. Virgil was tossed into these things for money - he was a betting piece. But . . . if it had been random, then who had done the picking?

The male was so lost in his thoughts that when Scarlett's hand struck his torso he blinked in surprise. "Sure thing, kit." His teal eyes followed the girl as she dropped to the floor and army crawled through the hall, slipping into a side room. Virgil mentally pondered her reasons, but followed Scarlett anyway.

Once they were leaning against a battered door, his gaze moved to hers curiously. "How did you know?" His question was answered as Scarlett pointed out the strings. Virgil's ears perked, and he took careful note of the wire-like cobwebs that were hardly visible. It would have been unfortunate to get caught unaware by something so dangerous.

The male blinked a few times, wondering why he hadn't seen them before. Virgil wrinkled his nose and looked back to Scarlett. "We check the room, then." May as well. Check everything. It was the best way to survive.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 07-10-2012, 02:06 PM

(IM SO SO SO SORRY I havent been able to post. I just got the new charger for my comp... Too many work hours just to get the charger. Please forgive me?! :sweat: Ill get a post up as fast as i can

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 07-10-2012, 10:53 PM

((Grats for the new charger, Dae! No probs. We love you anyway. :heart:))