Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-19-2012, 05:14 AM

In hell, there are many problems. But what will happen when the king of hell plans on invading earth? He has plans to enslave the humans and destroy all those who fight to protect the humans like the fallen angels and wolves. Even his own daughter. She left when she found out what he had planned and is prepared to protect earth. Will earth be saved in time? will the humans become slaves to the hell king?

rules:

pm me the profile and if i accept it then post profile
no innappropriate photos. keep it pg13 (basically no sluty pictures. i don't want this rp shut down for an innapropriate picture ok)
you can have at most 2 characters but thats it!
breaking any of these rules will result in a warning then a band.

character name:
weapon:
power; non humans only
bio:
picture:

character name: Melody
specis: demon
weapons: throwing knifes and a powerful sword
power: mind control
bio: Melody is the daughter of the king of hell. She ran away cause she didn't like what her father was planning. She has been in hiding on earth for a while and has done her best to fit in.
picture: human form: demon form:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 02-19-2012 at 05:21 AM..

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2012, 03:10 AM

Character name:Vera Haze
specis: Human
weapon: She's a dirty fighter(uses knives hidden in her sleeves and strapped to her thighs)
power; non humans only
bio: Her family passed when she was five in a house fire, leaving her all alone. She spent the next six years in and out of foster homes, but finally ran away at the age of six. She's lived on her own ever since, making money by picking pockets and making back room deals. Her family was murdered by demons, but she can't remember.
picture:

character name: Silas Vain
specis: Demon
weapon: Shadows(He controls shadows and makes them do his bidding)
power; non humans only: Controling shadows and emotions of those around him.
bio: He left Hell when he heard news of what the king had planned, not wanting to take part in it. He now lives on Earth, hiding who he really is whenever he meets someone new.
picture:

Last edited by PuppetGirl; 02-24-2012 at 05:04 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM

(it may begin.

Melody walked along the sidewalk as it rained. he loved how the falling rain felt cool against her skin. They never had this in hell. The only problem was that she didn't like that her favorite dress was getting soaked. She knew it was probably obvious that she was new to town seeing as her black dress stuck out like a soar thumb. She walked by a Cafe and smelt something very good. She looked in and saw bread and cookies and pastries of all sorts. Her stomach rumbled only reminding her that she was hungry. The person working behind the cash register noticed her and walked outside. "It's raining real bad you shouldn't be out here. Why don't you come inside and eat something" she said with a warm smile. "I would love to but i don't have any money," Melody said. "No problem. everything et out is free. I had too much made so we are having a sale," she said with a smile. "Um ok," she said and followed her in and sat at a table. The girl brought her some bread and a blueberry muffin and a cup of tea.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2012, 07:26 PM

Vera walked through the streets, her feet making soft slapping noises when they hit the wet pavement. She was trying to find a dry place for the night, but was having no luck so far. She walked by the bakery she often got her bread from and saw a girl she had yet to meet. She knew just about everyone here, but you could tell this girl was new. She stood outside, watching the girl with interest.

Silas sat in the park, not minding the heavy rain and wind that continued to soak through and blow at his clothes. He layed his head back and sighed in relief when the cool rain met with his unusually warm skin.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 10:34 PM

When he finished eating, the girl got her plate and refilled her cup. "I hope you liked the food. What's your name bay the way?" she asked her. Should she say her real name? her father could have hidden spys somewhere. oh well she thought. "Melody," he answered with a small smile. "Pleased to meet you melody. Fell free to ask for anything here when you need it. I guess you could say i kinda run a soup kitchen here," the girl said with a smile. "Ok. Thank you very much," Melody said with a smile.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-22-2012, 11:03 PM

character name: Lucifer
specis: Demon.
weapon: A Sword, Named 'Dawn-Breaker'
power : He can Summon Common demon thrags.
bio: Lucifer, as Said in the Old Testment, WAS one of the Princes of hell, before the King came along. By sheer luck, He Slaughtered lucifers brothers. Lucifer ran to earth, and has stayed hidden sense then, rarly showing his true self to anyone. He takes the Form of a Drug Dealer, and hitman.
picture:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 11:05 PM

(post andy)

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2012, 12:41 AM

Vera thought about leaving but opened the doors of the bakery and walked in. She walked over to a table in the far corner and sat down quietly, her eyes downcast at the menu. She looked up and smiled at a waitress and asked for a hot cocoa and a sandwich. The girl walked away with a smile and Vera watched the girl. She made no move to hide her intrest in her, instead watched her openly, her eyes scrutinizing and calculating.

Silas stood up from the park bench and walked down the street, his eyes trained on the ground in front of him. He didn't like to see other people, and didn't like other people to see him, always afraid that they would sense his abnormalities.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-23-2012, 01:55 AM

Melody noticed the girl staring at her. Was she one of her father's spies? She squirmed a bit under the girls stare. This girl seemed brave. She wasn't even hiding the fact that she was staring at her.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2012, 04:37 AM

Vera smiled when the girl noticed her. She didn't lower her gaze, just continued to stare curiously. She rarely saw a face she didn't know, so she was interested. The girl looked nervous, uneasy, so she smiled at her warmly, aware at the sight she must make. Her dark blue hair soaked and plastered to the sides of her face from the rain, her dress doing the same.

Silas stopped in front of a store. The lights glowing brightly and pouring out into the dark outside. He looked at all the pastries and breads in the window and sighed with relief. It looked warm and welcome. He walked in without hesitation and pulled of his coat.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-23-2012, 12:21 PM

Melody noticed the girl smile warmly at her. No she wasn't one of her father's spies. She seemed nicer than one of them. She smiled back politely at her. She wondered if she should go talk to her. She was bored after all.

Andraus

Old 02-23-2012, 01:57 PM

Lucifer walked threw the rain-soaked streets, and from the back ally. Lucifer then walked into a soup kitchen, to get out of the Storm. He looked around, seeing nobody suspicious, then sat down next to some randon girl. "Excuse me..." he said in a low voice. He then waited for someone to come, so he could get a warm meal.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-23-2012, 10:12 PM

The girl from earlier looked at the new guys. "Hang on and i will get your order," she said. She walked up to the guy who sat at the table beside Melody. "Can i get you something?" she asked.

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 02-23-2012 at 11:16 PM..

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2012, 11:15 PM

Vera stood up and walked over to the girls table and sat down. "You're new here, aren't you?" she asked her broadly, not really one for beating around the bush.

Silas sat back in his chair and sighed at the warmth of the bakery.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-23-2012, 11:16 PM

"Yeah i just arrived. I guess you could say i am from out of town," she said.

Andraus

Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 AM

Lucifer sat down at a Table next to the girls "thank you, miss..."he said. To those of Demon blood, his voice would sound eerily familier

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-24-2012, 01:10 AM

Wait a second! i know that voice. I have heard it before She heard it in the early days when her father took over the levels of hell. She looked in his direction. She wondered if she could sense her demonic energy. She then remembered where she ahd heard that voice before. Lucifer. She knew it was familiar.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2012, 02:56 AM

OOC: Can the people who burned her home down be demons?

Andraus

Old 02-24-2012, 03:46 AM

[ I dont mind. up to buffy, tho]

Lucifer looked at melody, not taking his eyes off her. He Knew she had to be A Demon. The Aura around her was Strong, and the Scent from her blood was Familier. He wondered if this girl was here to kill him. If so, he'd be ready.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2012, 03:52 AM

Vera looked at the two curiously, her eyes holding no emotion. They seemed... different, but familiar as well. She wasn't sure what it was, but she knew something was off.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-24-2012, 07:07 AM

((Sorry im late.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Character name: Gemini Starr
Species: human
Weapon: her body: she is a martial arts master, and a katana and handgun sometimes.
Power: N/A
Bio: Gemini was orphaned as a baby and adopted by a martial arts master.she was raised in a dojo where she learned and mastered several forms of martial arts, swordplay, and basic gun handling.she loves music and is great at drawing.
Picture:
In the small dojo, a redheaded girl practiced her training exercises. Alone with only the punching bag and training dummies, Gemini stopped for a break and a drink of water.she walked into the changing room and changed into sweatpants and a tank top, and left the dojo, slipping her sneakers on.she quickly scribbled out a note to her sensei that she was going for a walk and would bring milk when she came back, then left.out on the streets, Gemini found her feet taking her where they may.she had walked these streets her whole life, and knew them like the back of her hand.she no longer had to pay attention to where she was going, which freed up her mind to think and wander, which is exactly what she did.after a while, she looked up to find that her feet had brought her to her favorite bakery.she smiled and walked in, knowing she could have some peace and quiet- and a sticky bun- here.

Last edited by Gemini; 02-24-2012 at 07:17 AM..

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2012, 07:58 AM

Vera sat in the chair quietly, her eyes trained on the table. She didn't talk much, mostly do to the fact she was almost always alone. Her hair fell into her face and she thought about brushing it away, but stopped with her hand halfway to her face. She wasn't sure she wanted these two to really look at her. Something about them both put her off, but she couldn't pinpoint what it was. She pressed her pale hands to the table anxiously and and closed her eyes. She was so curious, and when she was interested in something it was almost always immpossible to squash her curiosity. She had a feeling she should just stand up and leave the bakery, but she couldn't get herself to move. With a deep breath she looked up and smiled at them both warmly, hoping her anxiety didn't show in her eyes and face.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 AM

"Melody looked back at vera with a warm smile. "What is your name by the way?" she asked. She was hopping that maybe this girl could be a friend.

(Sure i don't mind. Anything to make the story interesting.)

Andraus

Old 02-24-2012, 01:40 PM

Lucifer nearly hit himself on the table. Melody! That Basterds daughter. Lucifer started to panic, and looked at the girl.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-24-2012, 05:03 PM

"My name is Vera Haze. What's yours?" She asked her, trying to give a smile that looked easy going.