happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-13-2012, 07:32 PM

After finally finishing his song on the piano, Monroe stood up from the piano seat itself before taking a few steps to the front of the stage. Bowing slowly toward everyone in thanks for the applause that was given to him, he stepped off the stage as he watched many people within the room dance with one another. Smiling softly he had turned to look back upon the stage to see that the next person was going up to take their turn for playing their music. Listening to the next song being played by the next person, Monroe had stepped over toward the refreshments table once more to get another glass of wine. Sipping it slightly with the sweetened taste of the wine tickling his tongue, the last thing Monroe was expecting was when he had heard what sounded like a female shouting out randomly within the room. With the enhanced sense of hearing that he had being a werewolf, just hearing the sudden outburst from a female saying that she couldn't dance. Monroe had quickly looked over toward the young female and male dance with one another, his own smile becoming rather nervous as he saw how the female was looking at first how she had trouble keeping up with the male. Maybe this ball might become much more interesting to watch people in amusement rather then actually say anything.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2012, 04:48 PM

( it shall live but idk who my person is suposed to talk to)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-26-2012, 05:37 PM

"The music of this world, in human's and in immortal's, is somthing the god's themselve's cannot match. I am glad to have the luck to gather the most talented here today. "Lucas said, smiling. "This will be a Ball No Man or women will forget. "He said.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-27-2012, 01:00 AM

{i beleive ur charries were talking to Andy's charrie and...um...i cant remember >.>}

Miyu glared at her brother as she puffed her cheeks, "Big Brother, I want you to stop. You know I can't dance and yet you continue to let me try." She said in a soft elegant voice as Darius chuckled, "Practice never harmed anyone." he said softly as the music slowly started to come to an end. An idea shot up into his head, "Why don't you go up there and sing?" He asked as he got ready for the yelling, "Have you lost your marbles?! You know I have stage fright!" Miyu yelled then quickly covered her mouth of embarrassment, Darius chuckled and gently let his sister to the front of the room. "come on sister, I will be right there when you sing, I won't leave you." He said as Miyu panicked a little and went up the stairs to the stage. Miyu gulped lightly as she shook in her heels. Darius walked to a chair and summoned a flute and started to play it. Miyu took a deep breath as she opened her mouth and the song flowed from her mouth into the room as the notes seem to soother the people who were there.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-27-2012, 03:06 AM

Making his way over toward the refreshments table once more after finishing his song on the piano. Monroe wasn't expecting the next song to be played so quickly right after his own song. Pouring himself a glass of wine, he had taken a small sip of it before the unexpected song from a flute was heard from on the stage. Turning his head around to see that a young male was playing a flute while a female seemed to be preparing to sing. Having hearing the voice echo throughout the large ballroom, Monroe kept his glass in his own grasp quietly. His other hand sliding into his pocket he continued to listen, her voice seemed to had been the same exact voice that he had heard randomly blurt out loudly saying that she had stage fright. A mental chuckle came out from within his own head when he had heard how soft her voice was. She said that she had stage fright, however her voice said differently. She sounded just fine, almost as though she had done this many times before. When the song was finally coming to a close, Monroe placed his cup back upon table before clapping. With the enhanced hearing that he had thanks to being a werewolf, hearing one of the males within the room speak about the music of the world being such a great thing. Monroe couldn't help but slip both his hands into his pockets with a light smile coming across his lips. This ball was becoming perfect, however something strange told him that this wasn't going to stay quiet and peaceful for long.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-27-2012, 03:24 AM

(sorry guys i am going to drop out of this lol)

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 05-27-2012, 03:25 AM

((I think I am too. I'm sorry guys..))