View Poll Results: Can you lick your elbow?
Why do you need to know this? 0 0%
Cause I asked >.< 1 6.25%
Its a weird question! 1 6.25%
No one asked you option 3! 1 6.25%
Thats just mean~ 0 0%
Why is the poll fighting? 13 81.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 06-15-2012, 02:57 AM

It has been sixteen years since the vampires started the war. They killed the world leaders and nuked some of the leading world cities within two days. They now keep much of what left of the human population as slaves to feed from. And some weres they have as pets to control and order around. They have turned the lands they own in to prisons and grave yards. As well as blood harvesting factories.

Although over the past ten years, the vampires have started to drift apart. Forming their own clans, and in fact six to this day have risen above all. Each of these vampire clans have devoloped into their own races. Each with their own appearence and powers. Tentions between each clan is very high. For all wish to be on top.

There are others that are neither slave nor pet. These brave soles live and work with the Nightingale Alliance. This Alliance was formed by the vampires of all clans, humans and weres who are the last stand in freeing the world from the clans. Hiding in a underground made by the humans centuries ago they work out plans of attacks and care for family and friends. Though the alliance was made to keep peace and to save the world many of the races still do not get along.

Where on the surface what areas where hit by the nukes have became lands of zombies and ghouls. No one dares go in to them for many have not come out alive. For now the battle still goes on but who will win no one knows.

Our story begins in the Underground city of Nocturnal. There are rumors spreading of a possible war between clans. As well as spies from the several clans infiltrating other bases. Within the Nightingale base, it is a sanctuary for escaped humans, as well as were wolves and vampires. Although for obvious reasons, the vampires are not trusted. And hatred is easily spread once again.

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-23-2012 at 01:04 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-15-2012, 03:49 AM

The Clans

The Brujah- The brujah are the weapon's experts of the clan. It is said they can make anything into a weapon. And had a punch to go behind it. The brujah though are the most rebellious, and have the worst attitude of the clans. This alone easily make them ignorant, and more often that not hot heads. They are very powerful, although due to their rebellious nature, they often go against politics.

The Tremere- The Tremere are the witches and wizards of blood. They use magics to gain the upper-hand on the battle field and are often the most powerful. Their structure is very defined. Following a master for years of study is often found. And they live in strict homes under their master's rule. Tremere are also the least trusted of the clans, and are often killed on sight from other clans. They are very spread out in smaller sects compared to other clans.

The Giovanni- The Giovanni are as much a family as they are a clan. Rumors spread like wild fire, everyone takes the Giovanni last name when entering the family. They are trusted even less than that of the Tremere, but they also tend to travel in groups of three or four. A Giovanni has skeletons in their closets.. seriously. They are necromancers. And a very powerful clan indeed.

The Malkavians- The Malkavians are known as seers and visionaries. They can see into the future. Most see the future as easily as blinking an eye. Most would think this a blessing, but in truth it drives the Malkavian's mad. Most in the clan are so mad, they can barely speak. Or at least speak logically. Rarely though do you find one that you can hold a conversation with.

The Assamites- The Assamites are possibly the smallest clan. But you also never see them coming. They are the assassins and information gathers of the vampire world. But their very choosey on who they change to allow into their clan. Making them very small. Assamites are also very deformed. Some more so than others.

The Ventrue- The ventrue are in fact the top dogs. They are not the most powerful, but they believe themselves to be. They are known as blue bloods. Often using their powers over the mind to help move a room. Their downfall is their pride. Ventrue do not act in a single unit. There is much backstabbing within the order.
The Clanless

The clanless are just that. They are the lowest of the low. They are treated lower than dirt. They have little to no power, many can walk in direct sunlight. Although not many would know because of the lack of sun. They are a mutation of the vampire change. Each species of vampire's line can not go on forever. These clanless's blood are spread so thin, they are barely vampire's themselves. They also still require blood to live. Maybe not as much as a normal vampire, but it is still needed.

The Humans

The humans in this story are both the victim and the fighter. They are the most versatile, and also the weakest of all the races. Although because of their blood, they are valued higher than gold. You will see some of the most prestigious vampires owning their own fresh human. They wish to be free, and to live on the surface once again. Or at lest be able to walk in public. Humans walking around are becoming a rarity. Since many of them live in blood factories. Where they are rigged up to do nothing but eat and be drained.
The Weres
The wares come in many varieties. From wolf, to cat, to even some birds. They are scene as nothing but pets to the clans. They are given shock collars from birth now that controls their basic instincts. And keeps them from lashing out at their owners.

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-24-2012 at 10:24 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-15-2012, 02:37 PM

The Rules

-Standard Mene Rules
-If you are a member of a clan, please try and post with the colors given to each clan. For example; the Brujah are green, so stay in the green family. It just helps to keep things organized.
-The same goes with humans and weres
-No bright colors. If I have to copy your post into a word document to read it, we have a problem.
-Swearing is fine. Honestly we are all old enough to read them
-I like mature topics. Bring on the drugs, rocks and roll... And no sex. Or maybe I should say yay to sex cause Ikuto loves editing my things! but seriously.. None of that.
-Please, If you see too many girls, play a boy. If you see too many in one clan, pick another. For now I prefer two in each role, but I may open up if this gets big.
-No one liners... Absolutely none.
-Please write at least one good paragraph.

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-19-2012 at 05:12 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-15-2012, 02:47 PM

The Profile code

Thank you Wavi for not knowing that I stole and re-vised her code. Also PM your profiles to me with something that will make me laugh.

PHP Code:
[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][IMG]Real/Anime[/IMG]
[
COLOR="ColorOfChoice"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Nick Name[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="Book Antiqua"]
Full Name
Species 
(Vampire or Human or Were)[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="Silver"][hr][/hr][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]Race (Member of a clanClanlessHumantype of animal were.)
Alliance member (Yes/No)
Hair Color
Height 
Body Type (slenderfataverageetc.)
Occupation - (What do you do in the worldMember of the alliancePolitical leaderSlavePet?)[/FONT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][COLOR="Silver"][hr][/hr][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[
FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="ColorOfChoice"]This is what I'm all about...[/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]Bio/Personality written out here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="ColorOfChoice"]These would be my specialties...[/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]Powers, strengths, talents, etc. would be listed here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="ColorOfChoice"]Shhh, here'
s a secret...[/COLOR][/FONT]
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]Tell us something randomcooluniqueetcabout your character.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/
INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/COLOR

[IMG]Real/Anime[/IMG]
Nick Name
Full Name
Species (Vampire or Human or Were)

Race (Member of a clan? Clanless? Human, type of animal were.)
Alliance member (Yes/No)
Height & Body Type (slender, fat, average, etc.)
Occupation - (What do you do in the world? Member of the alliance? Political leader? Slave? Pet?)

This is what I'm all about...
Bio/Personality written out here

These would be my specialties...
Powers, strengths, talents, etc. would be listed here

Shhh, here's a secret...
Tell us something random, cool, unique, etc. about your character.

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-18-2012 at 07:14 PM..

Triquetra

Old 06-15-2012, 02:48 PM

Parts open/closed/reserved
Girls- 7/9
Boys- 8/9

The Brujah
  • 2/2
The Tremere
  • 2/2
The Giovanni
  • 1/2
The Malkavians
  • 1/1
The Assamites
  • 1/1
The Ventrue
  • 2/2
Clanless
  • 1/2
Human
  • 3/3
Were
  • 3/3

Last edited by Triquetra; 07-23-2012 at 01:47 PM..

Triquetra

Old 06-15-2012, 02:49 PM

Raphael
- Ventrue -
- Triquetra -
"His dealings with the alliance are completely secret, obviously. He holds a good amount of power with his clan, and his father holds even more"

Myth
- Brujah -
- Esmme -
"Now, I work with the Alliance - but I am not one of the most reliable of members. Or, so they say. "

Bae
- Giovanni -
- Ever_After -
"Though loyal to the clan she sees the point of the alliance. It causes her guilt fearing that she is betraying the 'family' however she believes that her involvement will help her clan in the end."

Rose
- Tremere -
- Kilia -
"She had followed her master for years, learning about magic and blood, after years and years of training, her master was killed, leaving her on her own"

Kai
- Tremere -
- Esmme -
"Perhaps I am destined to die without knowledge of a good existence. "

Lenore
- Malkavian -
- Triquetra -
"This voice gives her advice from time to time"

Shizuko
- Ventrue -
- Bloodyrosethorns1 -
"But instead of facing his crime, the culprit escaped, leaving her clanless."

Last edited by Triquetra; 07-21-2012 at 01:34 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-21-2012, 04:14 AM

William
- Human -
- Esmme -
"I am always at his side, and can always be found a few steps behind him. If he needs something, I fetch it. If he's hungry, I feed him. I am an extension of his will - and I will do anything for him."

Hyo
- Human -
- Raccoons Should Fly -
"she was meant to be an untouched, unbroken present "

Avilin
- Human -
- Triquetra -
"She has come back from missions completely black and blue because she did not want to fail."

Xander
- Were-wolf -
- LonelyOtaku97 -
"While he has watched the vampire seperate Xander has hidden underground most of the time"

Pog
- Were-bat -
- Raccoons Should Fly -
"The Tremere gives Pog work far above the responsibilities of a slave."

Ai
- Winged Tiger -
- Seer Of the Future -
"Something about the young girl seemed to catch the eyes of the clan, and soon she was claimed by Raphael."

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-23-2012 at 03:51 PM..

Triquetra

Old 06-21-2012, 04:15 AM

Stereotypes

The BrujahX

The Brujah - "Lets like... rabble rouse eh?"
Quote:
Malkavian - "Vampires call this clan "Kooks" for good reason. Some make fine leaders, some make equally fine lackeys for said leaders. If one has proven herself to you, you can probably trust her. They've always got some good insights into whatever's going on. Just never take your eyes off them. Remember, Malkavians are always crazy, but that craziness varies. Some can handle things pretty well despite their mental illness. Besides, who are we to call them insane? Does a tendency towards frenzy make someone insane? If so, we're as crazy as they are. In spirit, no other clan is as close to us as the Malkavians. There are a few cites with Malkavian Leaders. These are the ones where we can function most freely. Usually, these Kook leaders get to power because they have a lot of influence, or because of weird circumstances. They are too busy playing their own games to worry about politics."

Tremere - "These magic guys are the most untrustworthy of all the clans. They've always for plans within plans within plans to the nth degree. Half the time even they probably don't know what they've got planned. And who's going to trust them as leaders? If one of them wants to join your group, think real hard before you let him. Remember, they're often blood bound to their elders. They may seem loyal. They may even be loyal. But if the uppity-ups in the clan give them their marching orders, they'll almost always turn on you. It's the way their clan works. you'll never be free of Tremere planning. The problem is that they're powerful. Sometimes to latch on to that kind of power, you're going to have to take the risk of trusting a Tremere. The Tremere are the ones that got the best handle on magic. You never know when some ritual might come in handy."

Ventrue - "The Enemy!! They stand for everything we hate. Esteem, high society and organization are what they value most. Of course, that's why more Leaders are Ventrue than any other clan. The elders may go on about how the Ventrue ruined their "Dream and bla bla bla" but that's centuries of old news. They've got more than enough against us here and now to worry about why the whole thing started. The Ventrue want everything to be nice and organized -- with them calling the shots, of course. They scorn everything we stand for and the feeling's mutual. If a Ventrue ever wants to join you, don't trust what he says. He might claim he's against order. more likely, he's using you as cannon fodder to overthrow the current Leader and take the position himself. Even if he's sincere, his airs will probably make you want to kill him within weeks. But you may have to put up with it. I'm not saying you got to trust the guy to work with him. The first rule is, never trust anyone. Usually he's got some pretty dirt on the leader. If you can use him and keep him from using you, then you're ahead in the game. Besides, a couple of them really do hate politics. Just don't let one push you around. Also, Ventrue against Ventrue feuds are beautiful to watch. Get a couple of them going at it, and settle back to enjoy the fireworks. Be ready to move as soon as the dust settles, however."

Assamite - "These guys are okay. They don't care about politics, they don't care about who is in charge. They've got a rep as the world's greatest assassins, and that's cool. They're schemers like the Tremere, but they don't have that blood bond to their elders. that makes them a little more trustworthy than the Warlocks. If you hire them to do a job, they'll do it. Their rep's on the line. Of course, anyone can hire them as well. But at least you know where you stand with the assassins. Usually, they're either trying to kill you or trying to kill somebody else for you."

Giovanni - "They're obsessed with respectability and keeping up a smooth front. Of course, they're grave robbers and occultists when they're not making tons of money. Like, what good does money do when you're a vampire? their actions make them go head-to-head with the Ventrue more often than with us, so you probably don't have much to worry about. They make lousy Leaders, unless they're trying to use you to overthrow a leader. Don't trust them unless you have to."

Clanless - "More Clanless trace their lineage to the Brujah than any other clan. We just never admit them as clan members. We're responsible for most Clanless' creations because we're the ones that never worry must about leaders' edicts. And, of course, the West Coasters have figured the best way to fight the leaders is to unleash Clanless with nothing to lose in cites where Ventrue rule. So take pity on the poor guys. They're the only ones that get more grief from the leaders than we do. Treat them like real Brujah and you've probably got a friends for life. It's just like feeding some poor street mutt. He'll lick your hand no matter with you do to him. Just don't let your feelings get in the way when you've got to sacrifice him."

The TremereX

The Tremere - "In the darkest of night our blood majiks will flourish..."
Quote:
Malkavian - "At times entertaining, but generally disruptive. Reverse psychology is most effective with members of this clan, but they are quick to reverse their own. Be on guard against the pitfalls of indiscriminately applied logic, and beware the feint within a feint within a feint."

Brujah - "Rebellion is a manifestation of the spirit of change, but all change leads back to the beginning. Provide them with challenges to test their prowess and other pointless tasks in order to keep them busy. They are easily neutralized."

Ventrue - "The Ventrue are in favor of order, as we ourselves are. They desire control, so give it to them, but reserve the real power for ourselves."

Assamites - "Followers of a code, and trustworthy to that degree, although they are blind to other possibilities and impossible to deter from a set course. Handle only with caution; they are quick to anger and difficult to appease. They have special reasons to hate us and are more likely to take contracts against us than work for us."

Giovanni - "Potentially our worst enemy. All Tremere should devote themselves to the eventual elimination of these degenerate and incestuous creatures. The Giovanni and their undead magics constitute a veritable crime against nature and the Camarilla."

The GiovanniX

The Giovanni - "Our Mansion..."
Quote:
Assamites - "The warriors of the Kindred have indeed fallen far!"

Brujah - "They are always trying to rebuild their little Empire. But their aggression gets in the way every time."

Malkavian - "Listen to everything they say, but believe very little of it."

Tremere - "They bear careful watching; they remain as isolated from us as possible -- though this is more likely a way to cover up their own plots."

Ventrue - "Too many of them define themselves by wealth and rank, instead of by their true natures. We are far better then they and everyone knows it."

Clanless - "Inconsequential and poorly bred; they are more mosquito than vampire."

The MalkaviansX

The Malkavians - "Through the madness we surface..."
Quote:
Malkavians - "There is no such thing as a Malkavian clan. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Assamite - "They look down at us and they take everything too seriously. What makes those Assamite think they're so superior?"

Brujah - "They are decent vampires, if there are such things. They don't cause me any problems and I even hang out with some of them."

Tremere - "I guess they are decent vampires. They are not very friendly, but I guess they have their reasons."

Ventrue - "they have learned much from us seers. They are loyal to the cause, and they still manage to have a good time."

The AssamitesX

The Assamites - "Where we gather to plan..."
Quote:
Malkavian - "Truly it is written that is it blessed to show mercy and compassion to one whose mind is broken, just as the righteous would not harm the blind or the lame. Yet charity comes hard to one who has suffered their tricks. Few others could pull our beards as they do and live to boast of it. The Assamite attitude to the Malkavians is full of contradictions. Their attitude and moral values inspire the most searing contempt, but at the same time many of the rafiq have been raised according to Islamic values, which hold that a lunatic must be treated with kindness and charity. Older Assamites, in particular, are inclined to treat Malkavians with more indulgence than many think they deserve, and nonfatal pranks against Assamites are overlooked for more frequently than anyone would expect."

Tremere - "Hate these witches as you would the scorpion, for they are the worst of our enemies. They owe us a great vengeance for the Curse which taints our blood, and that vengeance will be a hard one. Their sorcery is strong, and their weaknesses are few. While they exist, we are forever in danger. The Tremere are one of the few clans not to inspire contempt in the Assamites; instead, they are regarded with unremitting hatred. The elders of the clan are exempt from the tradition that no second attempt will be made to assassinate one who has defeated an Assamite assassin; several carefully-planned attacks have been mounted against some of larger their clan holds-- so far without success."

Ventrue - "These are surely the greatest fools of the munafiqun. Their hunger for power lets us see them as we will, and they will pay us into the bargain, thinking that it is they who are using us. They are the weakness by which the Camarilla shall be destroyed. The Ventrue would no doubt be dismayed to learn that they do not rank highly on the Assamites' list of enemies. They are regarded as good customers, though, and are favorite pawns, since they are so easily manipulated by appealing to their ambition."

Brujah - "Their love of fighting is their weakness, and has served us well in the past. They are fools, but useful fools. Take care, though, when you must end one of the Brujah, for they fight like lions."

Clanless - "These are the lowest of the munafiqun: abandoned bastard children, mongrels of no lineage. They are often ignorant, and this can make them willing pawns."

Giovanni - "Their doors are closed to us as to others, and they almost never require our services. They do nor appear dangerous, so absorbed are they in their own doings, but their necromancy is not to be trusted. Watch them -- for who will say they may not advance their knowledge of death so that the clan may benefit, or the balance of power be disturbed?"

The VentrueX

The Ventrue - "And here we shall sit and discuss our rule over those that are beneath us..."
Quote:
Tremere - "The biggest organization of pretenders in existence, and a constant pain in the neck as well. As long as no one else trusts them, we can ensure that they can never usurp us. Needless to say, we have played a key role in spreading the stories of their double-dealings and betrayals. While they remain subservient to us they are useful, but the Secret Masters have been at work here."

Brujah - "This noxious rabble shifts with the wind like the stench from a garbage dump. they have been our allies, enemies, betrayers and benefactors. If a Brujah says something, do not believe it. She may mean it with all sincerity, but even she may not know what she will do next. I would prefer their permanent enmity to our current unsteady alliance -- at least then they would be predictable."

Malkavian - "Is their madness genuine, or is it a ruse to make us relax our guard? the answer is probably both and neither. The Malkavians have usually been our allies, but this has not always been the case. More than likely they are products of the Secret Masters' machinations, no longer able to express free will except through insanity."

Assamites - "We have had more contact with this clan than anyone else. Since the Inquisition, it has become apparent that its power has been broken, and now its assassins are nothing more than faithful lapdogs content to serve anyone who meets their price."

Giovanni - "These charlatans like to play make-believe, exuding an aura of magic and mystery, but we know better. As far as magic goes, they are nothing compared to the Tremere. As far as business goes, they are less than nothing compared to us. When we want something that they have, they give way without complaint. All rumors that they are manipulating us for some darker purpose are mere drivel."

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-22-2012 at 03:36 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-21-2012, 04:15 AM

Banners and Stuff

PHP Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/supernatural-horror/197380-nocturnal-open-accepting-7-spots-left.html"][IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/gvf56rfd56id7.jpg[/IMG][/URL] 

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-22-2012 at 03:14 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-21-2012, 04:16 AM

open

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-22-2012 at 02:53 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-21-2012, 04:16 AM

"To rule through blood is to rule in truth"
The music was thumping against the walls. Bouncing off and hitting the sweaty, drunk bodies below. Red lights flashed in a pattern with white and green. Filling the atmosphere with an electronic daze. The moment anyone walked in, they would feel a fuzzy sensation. Thousands of dollars of alcohol sat behind the bar. Waiting to be opened and dumped into someone's throat. The room was mainly filled with vampires. But there were several pets there for the evening. All were enchanted under the spell of the room. Behind the bar, a young human worked. A woman in fact. Behind the bar there was a door, the only door that lead up to the suite holding Raphael. In vampire years, he was the new kid on the clock. With a clan to watch his back, and the newfound power to run his wishes. His first endevour. Though rather childish in many's eyes was to open this bar.

Raphael sat above the club. Seeing over the party from a full blackened window. He could see down, but it was mirrors to them below. Within his hand was a glass with a swirling red liqueur inside. Just enough to ease his mind from the blabbering Malkavain sitting behind him in the office.

"Your ears must be filled with rocks." The woman behind him finally said. Obviously rather annoyed she was being ignored.

"Woman! Will you speak clearly?!" Raphael asked rubbing his temple with his free hand. "I know you have scene things, but please slowly put them into words." The club owner asked a little more calmly.

Lenore stood now, walking towards him and pointing down to the pretty human bartender he had working at the bar. "She will die, tonight." Raphael's eyes widened slightly as he looked down at the pink haired girl marching back and forth along the counter. Filling our orders. Avoiding the snapping jaws of the monsters she was serving. It was a game to the human now. Selene had been his play thing for several months now. His pet. And the last time Lenore said his pet would die.. well, she did. Some Alliance member he was. Trying to help the humans by putting them to work, and showing them vampires were not all that bad.

"She is a fish surrounded by sharks." Lenore observed. Rolling her eyes at the younger man. Suddenly there came a knock at the door. Forcing the few in the room to turn and see who else was going to join the secret meeting.
"Malkavians are the reason you don't accept candy from strangers."

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-23-2012 at 12:21 AM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 04:49 AM

He was starting to think it wasn't worth it. Yes, he was being paid for it handsomely. Yes, he was getting rid of a large competition in business by offing his target. Yes, he would be 'redeeming' himself in the eyes of his clanmates by finishing this contract. But did he have to like it? No.

Arian growled to himself as he continued to stalk after his latest contract. Some Brujah male who was allegedly an Alliance member in secret, and who had botched several important inter-clan businesses, which resulted in his client (or clients) contacting him to take care of this problem. Normally, Brujahs weren't all that difficult to finish. However, this one...well, either he knew he was being targeted, or the vampire just really really liked walking under streetlamps. (the ones that still worked, anyway)

He kept himself under the shadows, never too close, as the light from the lamps were too bright for his camouflage to work effectively. The man had to stop somewhere without light, right? He really didn't want to have to sneak into one of their clan dens again though, the last experience had been rather...disastrous, even if he did manage to fulfill the contract.

The Brujah eventually made his way over to a...bar? Arian blinked. He hadn't expected that. His contract hardly seemed the type to be drinking, if what the information his client(s) provided were accurate. Nonetheless, he had been stalking the vampire for four days now, and he was eager to get it over with, inside a bar or not. He pulled the hood attached to his cloak over his head and followed in after his contract. Good thing his mask had slits in it that enabled him to sip drinks through a straw when necessary, or it would be rather suspicious if he walked into a bar and didn't order anything.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-21-2012, 05:13 AM

Mythik Undin

Vampires. He could smell them. Who wouldn't? They seemed to leave behind a trail of death and despair wherever they went. Only . . . this time, it brought him to a new part of town. New? Nah. Perhaps one he hadn't bothered searching thoroughly in the past, but not new.

Mythik Undin passed under another streetlamp, his red eyes reflecting the dull yellow. The bulbs were so low, they all looked ready to give out. It wasn't like they offered protection, but Myth enjoyed keeping to their revealing light. He wasn't really the sort to sneak around. He enjoyed an entrance, even if it was subtle.

This is where I'll find my contact? The tall male narrowed his eyes as he approached what sounded like a club. The bass of the music made the building rumble faintly, and the flicker of light that caught his eye in the uppermost window made the vampire stiffen. He enjoyed making scenes, but . . . in a nightclub?

Mythik didn't hesitate. He reached for the door and gave the nearest individual a pointed glare. The Brujah bore his fangs as the nearest vampire got closer. Mythik stubbornly headed for the counter, asking for a drink. His kind wasn't alcoholic - it made him wonder if they even served vampires. One would think so, judging by the number of leeches there. . . .

His order was taken by a lovely creature stepping along the bar. Her pink hair made Mythik raise an eyebrow, but he didn't seem very happy. "What are they paying you for? To be a showgirl?" The Brujah's smile was harsh, but his tone was all too kind. "My drink, if you please." She was moving quickly, this Selene. Still: Mythik Undin didn't seem pleased. Honestly, he never seemed such.

The vampire's gaze moved away from the flashing lights, focusing instead on the distant figure that sat in an upstairs room. A familiar face . . . perhaps? It was hard to tell. Curly brown hair? Perhaps . . . a Ventrue? It was difficult to get a clear look at him. By the time Mythik's drink arrived, he swiftly took it from the counter and wove his way through the crowd. What was the symbol again? A sign? Had he missed it? Surely the Alliance wouldn't leave him out of the loop, would they?

Last edited by Esmme; 06-21-2012 at 05:16 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-21-2012, 05:28 AM

T he green eyed vampire glared at the outside of her shop, this was the fifth time that day that it had been vandalized of all things, it would have been rather upsetting had she not been used to it after all this time. A hiss escaped her lips as she heard the music from the bar down the street, she did not know how many times she had to ask them to please lower the music, it was disturbing her plants.
She took long strides as she made her way to the place once more, her heels seeming to be the only sound on the almost abandon street, her eyes darting from let to right as she made sure that she was not going to be attacked once more, as had often happened because she was a Tremere. She opened the dark door, stopping for a brief moment as the music blared out onto the street, she shook her head before she moved inside, ignoring all the vampires and pets, even the brightly flashing lights as she made her way up the stairs.
She stopped, sighing for a minute as she straightened her teal and black dress out before she knocked on the door, she could tell that people had stopped talking, a serious look upon her face as she opened the door, stepping into the room. "It seems i have interrupted something." she said simply, not moving from in front of the closed door as she looked around the room.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-21-2012, 02:41 PM

Xander had been walking around the dark gloomy area until he heard music coming from somewere. Deciding to take a closer look he had noticed that there was a bar nearby. He had noticed an interesting scent "Vampires"he mumbled to himself but having not had rest and a drink in awhile he chose to enter the bar anyway.

He stepped into the bar with some hesitation as it was his instinct to be aware of his surroundings. The music was blaring and people both human and non-human were dancing and mingling with the others. He had scoffed at them and wandered over the bar to sit down and have a drink.[/

"Bartender"he had said as loud as he could since she seemed to be busy with the other customers. Xander eyed her for a second and noticed she was a pink haired human. "Probably someones pet"he had mumbled to himself while she kept herself busy with the other customers.

Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 06-22-2012, 01:09 AM

Every seven seconds, by her calculations, a beam of colored lights would cut across the dance floor and illuminate the table that Baillie had seated herself. From there she could watch as some of her sibling danced and others sat at the bar. The martini she had ordered sat in front of her half emptied as she studied the group of bodies dancing. She had come here with her sibling because she had been called in for some kind of Alliance assignment. Normally this was the last place one would find the female Giovanni so instead of fighting for a drink at the bar she sat in the back corner and waited for one of the alliance members to show.

Leaning into the chair she looked up towards the large mirror above the dance floor. She knew that behind the double sided mirror the Ventrue, Raphael Di'Vorcha, was probably sitting there watching over everything that happened in his club. Arching her eyebrow she took a sip of her drink. Dealing with these people always made her want a drink. Her logical mind saw the point in the Alliance. At the rate they were going they would have a shortage of useable humans for feeding. The humans themselves had gone through a similar situation in the years when they were still the dominate species. She had done the math and ran the numbers three times before she thought about going behind her family’s back.

Looking down into her drink she felt that ball of guilt that always hung around whenever she thought about what she was doing. As soon as this was all over, the meeting to discuss the latest use of money and other funds being brought in, she would go back to the family house.

Last edited by Ever_After; 06-22-2012 at 01:13 AM..

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2012, 02:01 AM

Xander had looked around and took note at the other people at the bar. Most were still just mingling but one sat alone by lights that beamed on her every few seconds. "She looks interesting"he had mumbled to himself and suddenly forgot all about ordering a drink. Suddenly he slid out of his chair and slowly walked towards the young lady.

He had observed the young lady and she seemed distracted by someone on the dance floor. "Excuse me miss'he said softly but loud enough for her to hear him"what brought you here tonight?"Xander wasn't even sure if she was of any clan or if he should speak to her but he felt he had to.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 06-22-2012, 02:44 AM

The night had come on in the same way the often do, creeping through the streets turning an already dim world even darker. In the richer area of the neighborhood, the streets where clear of all humans and lowers strength children of the night. Lord Murdoc along with his pet were, Kitty, were amoung the very few who dared walk down these streets at this hour. Infact, their were part of the reason these streets where so uninhabited.

It was time for the self proclaimed Lord of the Assamites to begin his night, and who better to accompany him but his purple little Kitty. The purple haired, cat eared were was wrapped in a lovely black leather dress with a matching leather collar tagged with a large golden bell around her neck. Her lord always dressed her, it was the way the two did things, the way he like it.

"What a pleasant night for a stroll." The green skinned man said as he adjusted his fancy suite coat. He too was dressed in a pricey number which showed off his wealth. His british accent was thick and hung in the air as it bounced off the walls of the surrounding buildings.

"Indeed so, my Lord." Kitty said as she staired blankly at the feet. Left, right, left, right; one step after another in a direction that wasn't hers. She sulked secretly inside her heart as she wondered what the night would bare.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 06-23-2012, 03:17 AM

Walking down the stairs with slow, seductive elegance, Aimi had a smile on her lips. The were-pet of the Ventrue that owned the club knew how to run things smoothly, and with her powers, they stayed smooth. The girl looked young usually, but when she was working, she looked older, and much more appealing. Her pale complexion was brought out by her make-up, giving her red lips, smokey eyeshadow, thick lashes, and a smile that could melt hearts. The music pounded through Ai's slim form, making her eyes sparkle with a mischief of a preditor. She had been threw this rutine before, she knew what to look for. Her master Raphael was running his secrets through this club, making both money, allies, and enemies. Watching the crowd, a gold circle appeared around her pupil, her tiger sight being put to work. Her long sharp nails tapped against the railing, the lights bouncing off of her leather dress. The whole outfit was tight and revealing, much to most onlookers' delight. Seeing what she wished to see, she began climbing the stairs again, fighting her urge to go down onto the floor. If she did that, she would surely loose herself to the passion of the music. Reaching the door, she opened it, and walked in. Her heels made no noise as she moved towards her master, her choker collar dressed in black to match her outfit. "They are here Master." she said smoothly, her soft voice clear and crisp. Her pixie cut hair shaped her face beautifully, and she smiled at Raphael, hoping he liked her outfit, and that she had done a good job.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 06-23-2012 at 03:22 AM..

Triquetra

Old 06-23-2012, 03:25 AM

Raphael glanced down at the pink haired beauty dancing back and forth along the bar. He had several humans under his watch. But only one for feeding. And he made sure she enjoyed it, and did not mind. Force would break his vows he made to the alliance. In this day and age, many of the humans left believed they would better themselves by seeking the protection of the Alliance. Which in turn meant they were left with a wealthy and well known vampire. Sort of as a cover. It worked. Many wealthy shop owners had their humans draw in the crowd. So Raphael having the pink haired beauty down in the club, though cruel, it was for her protection. Who would mess with the Ventrue any how?

"I'll go bring her up here." Raphael decided. Nodding to the Malkavian, whom simply rolled her eyes seeing her message had finally gotten threw. He headed towards the door, peering out the peek hole before daring opening it to whomever was on the other side. Seeing who it was though.. brought that racist 'oh wonderful.. a Tremere.' thought to race threw his head. Suddenly though the door opened. So they didn't lock it. "Hello Miss Rose." Raphael greeted, sweeping into a bow. Taking her hand and laying a kiss along her finger tips. His tone was very light, and simply well-played. The man was a Ventrue after all.

"Welcome. We are still missing a few members here and there. But I am sure they will arrive soon." His mind drifted away from his little pet as he glanced out the window once more. He took note of a few of the members hanging around the club.. Seriously? What was taking them so long.

All thoughts of his poor bartender disappeared as his little personal pet walked up behind him. Wrapping her slender arms around his neck and pulling him close. Another thing he was called out for. But she seemed to enjoy it all. Every. Last. Bit.

"Ah, my darling." Raphael greeting the sweet girl behind him. There was a sly smile on his face as he looked over her outfit. He had in time wondered away from the door a ways. Ai in truth when it came down to it was his feeder slave. There were teeth scars on her body. But to the couple they were more. She was very much a best friend and companion for the Ventrue. And even a lover behind closed doors. His hand lingered across her back and around her side. Resting on her hip. His lips leaned forward to kiss the top of her head. Showing the subtle bit of affection. They were still in a room surrounded by the well known.

---

Lenore looked up as the Tremere came into view. Her mind rushed a bit, knocking her off guard. On the outside she was very composed. Staring off into space even. Her face was completely blank as the visions hit her mind. Within her head she saw the fenzy take place in the club below. Vampires all rushing towards the source of fresh blood. And the more controlled rushing their living companions out. Even in the room above the scent would drift up. Catching the one young Ventrue in the room off guard. And lashing out towards herself.

No, not Raphael. But another blond young man by the name of Samuel. Lenore's gaze drifted to Rose by the door. "Rose, welcome to the meeting." Lenore said rather normally. Which would come as a surprise to some, but many would find it normal. Or at least as normal as the Malkavian could formulate the words in her head.

"How is the shop?" Her gaze shifted as the scent of a were drifted in. It caught her off guard until she realized it was simply Ai. Raphael's little play thing. Although this one he at least seemed to enjoy. In the past he had pried her for information about what she saw for the future of the tiger were. But Lenore would not say a word.

Last edited by Triquetra; 06-23-2012 at 03:44 AM..

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2012, 03:44 AM

Xander had sat down a couple seats away from the girl sitting by the lights when he'd been distracted by someone who entered the club. "Shes probably someones pet"he mumured to himself he was distracted and finally noticed the bartender asked what he wanted to drink. He chose coke and rum which she made quickly and brought back to him. "Thanks"he said quietly and took a sip all while watching the lady in the leather dress who just entered the bar.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 04:20 AM

Arian sipped his beer, ignoring the strange looks he got for the plastic blue-colored straw sticking out from his mask. He didn't like the attention, but the gazes were few, so it wasn't too bad. His target had sat down in a corner, appearing to be waiting for someone, his eyes flickering around through the crowd as he sipped at a small gin. Well, his attentiveness would bring problems, but at least he was sitting in the dark now. That made things a lot easier. Still holding his beer, he slowly walked over against a wall, his form fading as he stepped, and by the time he reached the slightly grimy surface, he was all but part of the shadows. Still not completely invisible, but he would finish that when he reached the corner. He just needed a distraction for the Brujah to turn his head away for a moment...he looked down at his beer. Then back up at the Brujah. A small smirk made its way onto his face. He usually didn't go for such tactics, but the temptation of seeing the mark's expression...

The glass mug flew in a graceful arc and thudded against the top of the Brujah's head, but didn't break. Its contents, however, spilled down all over the surprised vampire, causing him to sputter indignantly, eyes wide and whirling around, looking for the culprit. Arian, by that time, had already disappeared, this time completely out of sight, and was crouched near the table, a bic-pen (that had ran out of ink some time ago) held in his hand.

"Who did that?!" The Brujah demanded loudly, a snarl on his face as beer dripped down his chin, drawing a few looks, but most ignored him, having not seen the incident occur. Arian was now standing to the side of the vampire, slightly leaning over the table for the right angle to avoid the spray of blood onto his clothes, which would become a beacon for vampires and weres alike with their sense of smell, his pen-gripping arm held in front of himself, with the writing tool pointed at the Brujah's throat. At the right moment when the target's head swirled to the other side to demand for the culprit again, he struck. The pen went straight into the throat, puncturing the artery on the left side of his neck almost instantly, before snapping on impact against the spine, which was Arian's intention, as the splintered pieces would almost guarantee certain death. Quickly, he snapped himself back just in time to avoid the blood that spurted out from the wound as the vampire flailed from the sudden attack, his hand narrowly missing hooking onto his hood.

He made it as far as four steps away from the falling body when the first scream erupted from somewhere among the customers. It was enough that he was at a 'safe' distance to avoid too much suspicion, as there were several others within a nearer distance to his mark, and who were sprayed by the blood. It would help throw the track off him while he took his leave. As soon as he was more than seven steps away from the body, he fazed back into sight, subtly of course. If someone noticed the 'invisible' person in a bar where someone just died, that was like painting neon colored arrows pointing at himself that screamed 'suspicious'. He then began making his way towards the doors, where patrons of the bar were now flocking towards, amid an abundance of pushing and shouting. Contract fulfilled.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-23-2012, 04:57 AM

Who on Earth am I supposed to be meeting? It was supposed to be another of his clan. Another Brujah. Or . . . wasn't that what he'd been told? Mythik had a hard time recalling things that weren't linked to either weapons or fighting. His agreement with the Alliance was shaky at best, though . . . they'd both helped one another out more than once. It was a mutual shaky establishment: and Myth knew he wasn't on the inside circle of any organization. It wasn't something he wanted, anyway.

Just as he'd finished off his iced drink (he decided he was done with human drinks for a while after that), the vampire licked his lips clean. Mythik scented something that made everyone in the room pause. Every vampire and Were turned their gaze to the man in the corner.

Brujah. Myth's red eyes widened in surprise. How had he missed him? Most likely, that man was his contact. Mythik's pale features contorted in surprise . . . and then evened out with a strange sense of calm. Someone had wanted that vampire dead. He ran forward, hoping that the other Brujah would live. Myth snarled when he ran into someone he'd hardly seen. The male was hardly visible, and heading the same direction as the others who were trying to escape the scent of blood. "Watch it," the Brujah growled threateningly, his fingers straying toward the thin blades kept along the side of his coat. Luckily, he lost track of the guy quickly. Mythik didn't waste any more time.

With a flicker of black and red, Mythik arrived at the male's side. He was gasping out his last breath by that time. The vampire snarled in a bestial manner as a few vampires caught scent of the blood and advanced. "Back. Now." The Brujah bristled, looking ready to murder anything that got too close. His fingers were coated in dark liquid. Myth had tried to staunch the flow of lifeblood from his fellow Brujah. Sadly, he'd failed.

And the action was just getting started. Another loud hiss filled the immediate area. "Back!" Something told him that the action was going to get nasty. . . .

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-23-2012, 02:43 PM

Xander was still distracted by the girl who had just entered when he heard a scream. Suddenly everyone in the bar had flocked to one place were a vampire laid dead. There were rumors and whispers that is was one of the Brujahs that had been murdered but noone saw anything. He caught a slight scent of blood but chose to ignore it as the murder was a bigger distraction. "Why would someone murder a vampire here?"he mumbled to himself.

He had just gotten around to the scene were everyone had flocked to. There was another vampire probably from the same clan who had seemed upset over the death of one of its own. Suddenly he had heard a hiss and someone shout "Back!"fairly loud and Xander said"Things are about to get ugly"he said quietly and looked for whoever shouted that out.

Raccoons Should Fly
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2012, 06:14 PM

Hyo sat quietly behind her temporary 'caretakers', fiddling absently with her half-gloves. She'd been dressed to suit the club atmosphere and the possible tastes of those who might taste her in a tight leather jumpsuit. Although slightly softened by a deep sweetheart neckline, collar, cap sleeves and a large spiked bow accenting the front, the outfit still seemed a bit too tough to Hyo for her to pull off. If she didn't suit the role, she might not sell for as much. If she were more expensive, she would be more valuable, and thus less susceptible to ill treatment. While she was no fan of her coming career as a pet and snack combined, Hyoyeon would prepare and plan for all possible routes.

She sat back, subtly listening in on both the Assasamite's conversation and to the havoc of the club. Someone had kicked the bucket. How very unfortunate. Pity stirred in the back of her mind, carefully stowed back at once. There was nothing to do. Meanwhile, the talk of the table was getting more exasperated. These vampires were trained killers, not salesmen. They had no idea how to go about this, not that they'd been trying long. Hyo thought about suggesting the auctions to them, but shuddered at the thought. It was laughable that she might help them sell her anyway, but at such a low-class establishment? That wouldn't help her at all. Hyoyeon tried not to sigh, and practiced sitting pretty. This might take a while.

Gah. There went the last of the expendable cash, right into the ante. Pog needed this round, he needed it desperately. The master had sent him out with enough money to last a full two weeks, as long as his assignment would last. And though Pog might be foolish enough to gamble away that allowance, he was in no way foolish enough to come crawling back to a vampire, disobedient.

He sat amongst a hodgepodge of other gamblers in one of the many alleys of the dance district. They varied intensely, with a top population of canine weres. However, there was a smattering of humans, and even one or two clanless vampires. All were about as valuable to this world as the trash they squatted on as they watched their money disappear into the pockets of one of the more ragtag humans. One smirk told Pog all- the man was cheating. However, Pog knew his games. The dice flew, playing right into Pog's hands as they spun out.

Grinning, Pog gathered up his pot- his original cash, and more than a bonus as well. Judging by the glares of his fellows, he had about twenty seconds to scat before one of them stuck him with a long dagger or so. He did so, carefully tucking away his earnings before sitting near a random club entrance. God, there were some hot vampire chicks in there. Enjoying the view, Pog hardly noticed the new silence upon something terrible happening inside.