View Poll Results: Can you lick your elbow?
Why do you need to know this? 0 0%
Cause I asked >.< 1 6.25%
Its a weird question! 1 6.25%
No one asked you option 3! 1 6.25%
Thats just mean~ 0 0%
Why is the poll fighting? 13 81.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 08-21-2012, 03:00 AM

Kai followed Vanya into her dwelling, looking around at the broken pottery and glass in disdain. "Who does this?" he asked, the black scars on his fingers burning as he fought to keep his magic from reacting to his anger. "You sound like you're used to it. Who is the one doing it?"

His red eyes flickered around the room before he chose to lean against a wall nearby. He would prefer standing over sitting at that point. "How can I help?"

((Not getting too many responses with Myth and William. :/ Any suggestions? Trouble the little Brujah or his human can cause?))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-21-2012, 03:50 AM

Aimi was surprised as Xander asked her what she wanted to ask him. Realizing that he had read her mind a bit, the were-pet reminded herself that he could do that. Thinking about it, she decided to go with the big question first. "Do you like being free?" she asked curiously. Swaying with, and against Xander, Ai found herself falling farther and farther into the mood of the music, and loving her new dancing partner. She only hoped he would come again in nights to come.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-21-2012, 06:01 PM

Xander had smiled at her question "Yes I do enjoy being free"he swayed with the music and watched her dance. It was an odd question to ask as she was a pet "Do you want to be free?"He'd observed her and wondered if the question would catch her off guard. The music was soothing to him as he danced.
(You could do something with Hyde unless the Brujah left the bar)

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-21-2012, 06:35 PM

Looking into the eyes of Xander as he said he liked being free, she couldn't exactly know what to get from him. But then he asked her a questionand she shook her head negatively. "No.... I just want to know what it's like... I want to know know what the alliance is really fighting for." she said and then looked at him with a smile. "I want to know why you're so different from me... And I want to know what you shift into." Ai said, getting a bit excited.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-24-2012, 03:36 AM

Vanya just smiled as she swept the red tinted glass up off the floor, flicking the lights on to reveal a surprisingly neat, tidy and clean herbal shop with other things for sell also, she looked back at her fellow Tremere, thinking for a few minutes before she motioned him to follow her upstairs to her home, she used the downstairs as her shop. "Oh just some vamplings, occasional Brujahs. As for who is exactly doing that, well my dear comrade that is still very much a mystery." she said as she headed to her fridge, biting her thumb to draw some blood to unlock the magic seal that was upon it. "I guess i am used to to it, since it happens about twice on the same day every week after i leave." she said kindly, treating it as if it was not a big deal considering to her it wasn't, it was just tiring to clean it up and trying to find special glass that could not be broken by anyone. "Hmm.....if you know where to get unbreakable glass i would greatly appreciate that.....it is getting more expensive everytime i go to get some replacement glass. she as she handed him a bag of O+ blood, taking one herself as she started to drink it, being rather thirst and wary after the incident at the club.

Esmme

Old 08-24-2012, 04:05 AM

((That's true. . . .))

Hyde. He'd seen the guy on a few occasions. Myth wrinkled his nose. Something about him made the Brujah's fangs extend. It wasn't anger. He wasn't really sure what it was, exactly.

Mythik tossed dark hair from his face in irritation before fingering the blade he kept at his thigh. He approached Hyde with a strange scowl. "What do you think of this place? Of their fight against the Alliance?" The vampire sounded like he was prodding for information - and he wasn't really interested in the true answer.

Beside him, William's blue eyes remained fastened to the floor.

-

Taking the "food," Kaiden tried to keep the disgust off of his face. He'd been a Tremere for a good decade, and his gag reflexes still kicked in every time he ate.

At least Vanya gave him something else to talk about. "I can make some," he said, wiping the corner of his mouth with his thumb. Already the feeling of strength was flowing through him. It had been a couple days since he'd last fed. It was foolish, but . . . magic was taking all of his time. The faster he learned, the sooner he could leave his master.

"Glass fused with your blood," Kai's red eyes moved to Vanya's thumb, "would be difficult to shatter, even for an unruly Brujah youngling." The vampire tilted his head in a bird-like movement before returning to his meal. It was hard to think when the blood was right in front of his face.

It always brought out the inner beast in him. Kaiden shuddered lightly as he felt the warmth of being well-fed flow through him. It wasn't as potent as a live feeding source, but . . . it would do.

"Do you really want help?"

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2012, 06:48 PM

Hyde saw the Brujah walk up to the bar. He was surprised he had decided to ask him a question, since most vampires tended to avoid clanless. "Well, I think this club is rather nice. Plenty of interesting people, the musics pretty good, and the bar has a nice selection." He says to the Brujah, as he turns to face him. "I've don't believe we have met. I'm Hyde." He takes a moment to think about his other question. He isn't quite sure what to say to him. "The alliance has a lot of good ideas that I support, so that's my thoughts on them."

(sorry that it has taken me so long to reply, been so busy with work.)

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Xander smiled "I like being free but it is nice to not have someone control youhe'd looked at Ai and had wondered if he should shift but chose not to [COLOR="Sienna"]"I shift into a wolf but I only do that in dire circumstances"/COLOR]Xander noticed the curiousity of freedom in the way Ai acted Xander then noticed a slow song and pulled her close to him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-02-2012, 11:11 PM

Ai listened to Xander's words closely, wondering what she was truely looking for in them, but she honestly didn't know. Smiling softly she moved to be pressed up against Xander's body more, and giggled softly. "I guess I am a rarity of haute like master said. I'm the only were hybrid that I have ever heard of existing." she said, enjoying the feeling of her warm body pressed to his. She felt, safe in his arms, which was odd since she had just met him... She could only wonder why.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-02-2012, 11:55 PM

Xander looked at her when she giggled which to him was cute. "a Hybrid hm?"he'd found that interesting and continued to dance slowly trying to not be amazed by her in general. His cheeks turned a light pink "Those are very rare its a good thing you have a master"he let out a small smile. He then entered her mind again and saw that she did want freedom and moved closer to whisper in her ear "Why do you want freedom so bad?".

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-05-2012, 03:21 AM

"Ah you really can? Oh wait i might have a spell like that laying around here some where......but sadly I was unable to do those kinds of spells." Rose said to him as she gave him a slight sad look, before she chuckled, having finished off her first bag of blood, tossing it into the trash after she had rinsed it out, grabbing another one. "Glass infused with my blood......i didn't know it was possible." the light brown haired vampire said thoughtfully as she set the partially drunk bag as she went to the bookcase, clearly searching for a magical book to see what he was talking to her about. "Oh i really do need help getting some very durable windows." she mentioned to him once more.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-09-2012, 04:32 AM

Aimi smiled softly and nodded, moving her body with Xander's in their slow and loving dance. "Yes... I'm a winged tiger." she said softly, knowing only he would hear. She didnt like sharing personal information in a crowded and densely populated place, but she seemed to keep breaking rules. "Yes, if I didn't have a master, I'm sure there would be many who would pounce upon me if I was free." she agreed slowly. Closing her eyes, she leaned against Xander's warm inviting body more, her tight and short leather dress brushing against him profusely. Her eyes snapped open in shock as he whispered in her ear. Why did she truely yern for freedom? Why was she suddenly so interested in being free? "Because I want to be free with you..." the words had flown from her lips before she realized it. Surprised coursed throughout her body as she looked to meet Xander's eyes. She was fearful of his reaction. How stupid had she been letting those words slip?!

Esmme

Old 09-10-2012, 08:31 PM

Kai finished his first bag, setting it aside with a grimace. "I can help. I have my own books at home." It wouldn't take much, though. This ability he'd used often. "I can start now, if you wish it." The vampire's dark eyes had lightened. The black had receded to the pupil once more. Reflective crimson, his true eye color, returned.

"It isn't difficult." He watched the female for a while, examining her movements as she ate. She seemed poised. Polite. It was a rare thing amongst the vampires. "I just need your hand." Literally. Not help, but her hand.

-

"Hyde," Mythik smiled grimly, and offered his hand. "Myth," he said, eying the other vampire for a moment. "Why are you here?"

Cryptic, but hey. The Brujah wasn't a good conversation starter. Flagging down the bartender to get a drink, the vampire took a seat. William merely stood behind him, his eyes on the ground.

Immortal_T
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2012, 02:57 PM

Hyde shakes Myth's hand. He then thinks about the question that he was just asked. "Well, i heard about this alliance meeting through word of mouth, and i decided to check out what all the local alliance members were up to." he says, taking a sip from his drink. "I am also trying to find work, so i was hoping there would be someone around here looking to hire a man of my talents."

He then looks over at Myth's pet. He was just standing there, looking at the floor. He then looks back at Myth."So, whats your pets story?Hyde asks, not wanting to say anything that might offend Myth, even though he did not agree with the idea of ownership.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Xander eyes opened wide at what she had said the him. He had gripped her tight "Well....thats a surprise"his face grew serious and he had now wondered if this was a good idea. "Is there any way for you to be free?"he closed his eyes and even with this moment being so perfect he had to ask that.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-20-2012, 07:14 AM

"Oh that would be most delightful.....though i hope it isn't......" Before Vanya could say too difficult he had told her it wasn't which made her smile sweetly at him, they were of the same clan, the same tribe so she felt more relaxed around him even though they both may fight for different sides. "Oh that would be wonderful if you could, would hate for someone to steal my wares. Might leave me out of on the street if they did." she said to him before she frowned, thinking about what he said when said that he just needed her hand. "My hand.....oh yes i shall give you my hand, though you can't cut it off." she said to him in a bit of humor, chuckling as she set the book back onto the shelf, moving over to the fridge once more before handing him another bag of blood.