AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-01-2012, 10:32 AM

Kale grumbled as he felt something bump into him, but he figured on ignoring it in favoring of trying to recover some energy. Whatever it was that had caused the rumbling had let loose and extraordinary amount of heat energy, which for him was good as it was a subgenre of fire and he could absorb such energy to replenish his own. Of course, who ever had run into him didn't seem intent on leaving him be, as he was suddenly being prodded and spoken to. Inhaling, Kale began cussing softly in Egyptian before opening purple eyes to stare at the woman. "What?" He spoke, rather clearly in English, as he let his legs stretch out before slipping one under his and used the other to lift himself up. Standing, Kale pushed the hood back, using his left hand to try to pat the dust and ash off his tan cargo pants.

((Prolly not my best, but damnit, its 6:32 am, and I've been awake since like 1pm yesterday.))

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 02:34 PM

((Lol it's fine, Amani! :hug:))

Stephanie gave Kale a sultry smile. She wasn't flirting, that was just her smile. "You shouldn't be out here sleeping like this," she said, "don't you know there are vampires lurking around in times like these?" Of course he knew, but then why was he sleeping there like that?

The lights flickered around them for a few moments and dimmed. Something was happening somewhere nearby. In fact, Stephanie could have sworn the way the energy seemed sucked from area... no, it couldn't be. She hadn't seen Tessa since, well, since James disappeared.

"This city is in shambles and it's the middle of the night." Ash continued falling like snow all around them. Stephanie decided she'd had enough excitement for one night and to get some sleep so that she could be at her best tomorrow. Tomorrow would be darker than usual due to all the new smoke added to the world and that meant prime vampire hunting time.

"Do you know of a safe place around here? My hotel didn't survive the quakes, unfortunately." Stephanie's plump bottom lip poked out in a pout. Even though she wasn't trying to be, it was a sexy look, as 99% of her looks were, even on her worst day in her most intense moment. She looked at him expectantly, one eyebrow raising over a bright emerald eye.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-01-2012, 03:51 PM

The pink haired woman rolled her eyes and was about to start running after Bell when something else entirely caught her attention. Though this was someone who'd saved her life, he paid no attention to her at all. It angered her and made her want to do things that were definitely not to be considered under the circumstances. So instead of running after the man, she turned around and veered off towards that pulse of energy. Quickly her feet pounded over the ground, finding purchase were humans would have fallen.

It was quicker now because the fallen buildings themselves were her road, and did not bar her way from her destination. Trough dust and dirt Lucrese traveled until she arrived to the windowless penthouse. She eyed it carefully for a few moments before shrugging and moving towards the door and slipping inside.

She didn't think the elevators would work, so she opted for taking the stairs as she tried to find the source of that energy. If it was a vampire, well there was her next meal, or perhaps not. It was hard to decide when she didn't quite know the whole situation.

As her thoughts wandered about, she caught sight of a young man standing upon the stairs she traveled. Tilting her head to the side, Lucrese smiled brightly. "Hello there, my name's Lucrese." Friendly seeming as always upon first meeting someone, inwardly she was trying to figure out if he had been the source of that power.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 05:43 PM

Bell had felt an explosion of energy some distance away, but he paid no mind to it at all. It probably wasn't any of his business anyway, he glanced over his shoulder every few steps as he darted over and around fallen debris and down the street. He ran quickly, but not as fast as he could, he needed time to think. Cyril was his friend, he couldn't just easily betray the man. Could he? Well he could if the price was right, probably. But this price wasn't right, Altain would drain everyone that knew Cyril and Bell knew Cyril better than anyone.

Gritting his teeth in annoyance, it was hard to think when you couldn't tune out that constant sound of bells as he moved. He would have to tell Cyril, maybe. "Goddamnit!" His life had become so complicated all because of that aristocrat saving him. Bell shook his head and picked up his pace. No, he would just wait a little bit, think it over some more and come to decision but either way. Cyril was expecting him and was very very late.

Finally the mansion came into view, and Bell jumped over the gate, his pace slowing to a brisk walk as he came up the driveway. He plastered a smile on his face and threw open the front doors. "Honey, I'm hooooome!" Bell entered the mansion, closing those doors behind him and immediately began to move through the mansion to find Cyril.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 05:55 PM

When the doors to his mansion opened Cyril stood. Of all the times to show up, Bell would get there right before he was about to feast upon his favorite slave. Bell always did know how to get right under his skin, even though sometimes unintentionally. He sighed and looked in the direction his slave was hiding. He supposed it was for the better, since he'd probably regret eating her later.

In a flash, he was standing before Bell. "Well? What have you learned? Where is our latest game piece?" Bell smelled of another vampire, of two, one female. It didn't matter, Cyril assumed he'd been doing what he was sent to do and that that had involved questioning those of his own kind, it must have for the smell to linger on him so.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 06:13 PM

All of a sudden, Bell regretted coming here so quickly and with out making any decision as to what he would really do. Then Cyril was in front of him, he had expected that, Bell took half a step back. "Ah. Well, you see. I didn't actually find her...Yet. But I'm still working on it." Cyril was probably going to kill him. "The thing is. A building fell on my head, then I got shot by a hunter because I was distracted by a pretty pink haired vampiress. Then some aristocratic dude decided to 'save' me from the hunter, even though I could have totally killed her. A silver bullet to the chest isn't that big a deal, really..."

Bell paused, his finger going up to touch where the bullet wound had been. There was a tiny bit of dried blood around the completely healed wound. "...As soon as my wound healed I came back to you. So that's what I've been doing for the past few hours." In other words, he had been doing nothing important and just wasting time, that was probably how Cyril would see it. Perhaps he should've thrown in that bit about the aristocrat wanting to kill Cyril? Nah. That was important information, he should play those cards close so he would keep that information to himself for now.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 06:42 PM

Shadow walked casually down the street. He was becomming a bit bored once more and was hoping for a challenge. He noticed a few vampires nearby and smiled. They were stalking a mother and child who were walking slowly down the street. He smiled, his canines showing. "My my, what do we have here" he looked the vamps over, they looked about as intimidating to him as flies to a lion. His skin began to itch and crawl a bit as the skin on his arms and hands began to turn black. His nails did as well, and they lengthened curving and sharpening at the end into claws that had sliced up so much in his lifetime. He lifted them up a bit into the light, admiring them. He laughed slightly to himself "time for a little fun."

One of the vampires in back noticed him first, he walked behind them not even bothering to hide that he was watching them. He looked directly at them with a smile on his lips, as the hunter he had grown to love awoke inside of him. The one in back stopped and turned to him "hey bub, you best be turning back if you know what's good for you." Shadow continued walking till he was close in front of the guy he leaned into his ear. "I've never been to good with orders..." with that the sharp slice of his claws digging into the vampire's stomach caused him to gasp and double over caught off guard and in pain. Shadow's smile increased as he pulled them from the body, which slumped to the ground.

He raised his claws to the light once more, watching the fools blood run down them. By now the others had noticed what had happened to their comrad, and were glaring at him "you're going to pay for that" one yelled and rushed him. He laughed "ah, then let the game begin." He moved to meet the vampire halfstride, his own speed surpassing the other's. He loved the look of shock that was quickly replaced by a false sense of superiority that then fell upon the vampire's face. He swung a punch hard enough that to a mere human would have shattered bone in an instance, but to him barley felt like more then a tickle. Come now, he had been trained for this kind of thing, bred for this kind of thing he would not be done in so easily.

He allowed the hit to connect with his jaw, as a slight pulse of power rippled off of it, his face turned. The vampire smirked as if he had won, but Shadow did not move even an inch. His eyes open, and a smile of his own appears once more as his eyes fall on the vampire. Ah there it was, the look of fear and the knowledge that he was screwed appered in the vampire's eyes. Shadow found himself actually laughing, as he brought down a hit of his own slicing into the arm that was still outstreatched for the hit. Bone shattered, and he heard the painful yell come from it's owner. The other vampire's stepped back "wha- what are you?" Shadow laughed and rolled up his sleeves "the last thing you will ever see..."

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-01-2012, 07:57 PM

Kale snorted softly at her warning of vampires. Of course he knew, he'd run into a few already and they'd been easy to dispose of. "Better the outside than crushed on the inside." He murmured, eyes watching the lights. It was barely enough to see by. Pulling his messenger bag around to the slit of his cloak, he opened the bag and placed the thick book inside. Right now he felt it wasn't needed, he'd memorized most of the spells anyway.

Slipping the bag back to his side, he ran one hand through his hair, grimacing at the feel of the ash seeming to soak into the strands. "Honestly, I'm new here. I've only stayed in a warehouse, but that turned out to be a haven for a kiss of vampires." Pausing, he took a second, longer look at the female from head to toe. He didn't have anything sexual in mind, but he could see that she was tired. Which may not be a good thing. Maybe he should go with her. "However, we can probably walk around to see about a new place." Kale offered, shrugging one shoulder before summoning a small ball of fire in his palm to better light the way.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 08:41 PM

((Kiyo, Papillon's charrie is talking to yours. :)))

Cyril watched Bell trying to talk his way out of why he'd not done why asked. His expression slowly became one of a man who was very annoyed. When Bell finished speaking, Cyril closed his eyes. He couldn't do the awful things to Bell that he pictured doing, he knew it would cause Bell to run away. Bell knew far too many things about Cyril for him to let Bell run off angrily.

He could always just kill Bell, like he had also pictured doing from time to time, but for the time being he couldn't bring himself to do it. Anyone else he wouldn't think twice about. He opened his eyes again. His fists were clenched and he had an intense frown upon his face. In the next moment Bell would feel as if Cyril had a hand around his throat, squeezing more than hard enough for a vampire to be negatively affected as Bells feet lifted off the ground. Cyril himself hadn't moved an inch.

"All I want to do is have a little bit of fun, Bell, but your incompetence is keeping me from doing that," he spoke through gritted teeth. He closed his eyes again and took a breath and calmed himself a bit. His frown disappeared and he opened his eyes to look at Bell once again. Fury consumed him, but it didn't show now. He needed to get away from Bell and his damn bells before he went crazier and killed everyone in this estate. That's all he needed, a little break from the incompetence and he'd be back to his normal self.

With his mind, he squeezed the invisible force around Bells neck even harder. It was all he could do to keep himself from snapping that neck. In the next moment, he released Bell, slowly placing him back on the ground. He turned his back on the vampire. "Bell," he said calmly, "We'll complete the task together."

He spun around in a motion quicker than Bell would see, digging a clawed hand into Bell's chest where he'd been shot. It had healed, but now the wound was there again, much bigger and much deeper. It needed to be to heal slowly enough to remind Bell that Cyril wouldn't allow him to be made a fool of. "And when we're done, you can tell me what it is you're keeping from me."

He pulled his claws out slowly and looked down at the blood dripping from them. "Look what you've done, Bell, you've made me dirty my hands and now I'm in a foul mood." He shook the blood from his hand a bit. "We'll just have to make this an extra fun night then won't we?" He paused and a mischievous grin covered his face. "Let's bring James, too, shall we?"

((Hang on to posting for a minute Kry, me and Mani are talking about James, she might play him again. :yes: ))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 08:52 PM

(oh...my bad XD)

Zander herd a voice, and looked down the stairs to where a woman was approaching him. He let his mind slightly reach out to scan hers and knew instantly she was a vampire. He didn't move from his spot. "Hello miss...and you may call me Zander" he says calmly he wasn't threatened by her for now. He kept his position on the stairs, and wondered if he should move away, after all there was that girl still passed out upstairs. He thought about how easy it would be to just awalk away, let the vampires who combed the streets find her, and end his problem. He wasn't that cold hearted though, not yet anyways.

He turns his eyes back to the girl. There were dark thoughts in her head, they sent a chill though his mind. What those thoughts were exactly, he did not care to find out. He would keep his mind on the surface, and that was alright with him. Diving into another's mind was dangerous. There was always the chance of losing oneself and becoming trapped forever in another. He had lots of practivce, but even with all that he was very careful. He watched her body language and every move for any source of a threat or advance on him. He had to be careful with the trickier ones.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 09:45 PM

He just knew he was in big trouble, the more he said the more annoyed Cyril seemed to get. Bell shifted on his feet slightly, and grimaced lightly at the tightness he felt around his throat. Squeezing. True he didn't breathe or need to breath, but that didn't make it hurt any less or make it any less uncomfortable. His lips parted, as if he were going to say something and he probably was, but it was really hard to talk with that force squeezing his throat so tightly and lifting him up off the floor.

Bell's fingers twitched lightly, as if they had wanted to reach up and pull away the force around his throat. It would do no good to try and grab that force though, a light squeak managed to leave Bell's throat. He wasn't being incompetent on purpose. Well, sometimes he was, but not this time. He really had been trying to do his job and what Cyril had expected of him. Bell was relieved when Cyril set him down gently. He had expected a much worse punishment than a little pain around his neck. Of course, Bell had been frightened that Cyril would break his neck.

In the next moment after Cyril had turned his back to him, Cyril was facing him with a claw in his chest. Bell grunted lightly and grimaced, hissing softly at the pain. For a few seconds Bell had closed his eyes, opening them when Cyril pulled that clawed hand from his chest. For a few moments Bell didn't do anything, though quickly he reached behind him to pull a handkerchief from his back pocket.

"I'm sorry." He spoke the words softly as he offered the linen to Cyril, so the man could clean his hands off with it. Bell met Cyril's mischievous smile with a sly one of his own. "James does need the fun, I think." Inwardly, Bell was just a little worried, how would Cyril react when he learned what Bell was keeping from him? He knew he couldn't hide it much longer. He had to either tell Cyril or completely betray him. It was a really hard choice. Bell lifted a hand to cover the wound Cyril had inflicted on him. Bell didn't like making hard decisions.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-01-2012, 09:54 PM

With a smile she skipped forward. Lucrese wanted to forget about those annoying bells, ringing in her mind reminding her of Bell. She'd tried to be nice with him, and yet for all she could tell he'd become instantly infatuated with that arrogant man. Letting out a huff and twisting a hand in one of her braids, the vampire eyed Zander curiously. "So Zander,do you live here?" It was a rather stupid question really. People didn't just randomly walk into someplace without a reason. Though of course, the man might very well have been a vampire hunter. Didn't seem like one though. .

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 09:59 PM

He did not see any reason in giving her any information. "I go where I want, do as I please" he stepped bpast her turning his back to her, but his mind kept tabs on where she was. He didn't owe that girl upstairs anything, and although he wasn't going to just let her die, he wasn't going to perfectly watch over her either. He runs a hand through his hair, as a sligh sigh runs from his lips. He felt a headache coming on, but now was so not the best time. He would have given anything to be back in his club, drinking, and have had none of this happen. To late now though, and he had a feeling he was getting mixed up in something he was better off avoiding. Women, they were nothing but trouble most the time, but he had to admit at times it was kind of fun.

---------- Post added 07-01-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

Eclipse

Eclipse sat against the wall of one of the cages in the shop. Cuffs around his wrists and his ankles. He sighs lightly, and looks at the bars through wich he could see people looking at the slaves. He himself had recently been moved here after being looked at by a doctor. His mind couldn't fully focus, he was under sedation. They wanted to make sure he would not try to escape, and wanted him to be able to be examined by potential buyers. People having power over others..it was sickening. He watched as a girl was pulled by the hair out of her cage, thrown to the ground to be looked at by a male vampire.

He could sense that she was human, most likely she would be used for blood or sex. Eclipse himself was a vampire, and although he had an incredible body, his abilities went beyond that. He was desired for a few reasons, but the price tag now on him kept many at bay. It did not however, stop them from coming to his cage and making rude comments or gestures. He ignored them and kept his eyes on the girl. He watched the man look her over, not caring how he touched her in front of others. He shakes his head a bit to try and clear it, the sedatives were making him tired.

The cage door then opened, and a guard kneeled with a seringe. He was to be given more medicine before his mind was allowed to clear to far. His body felt heavy and numb, so he did not even bother to try and fight as his arm was grabbed. The needle slid into his flesh he hissed deeply as the sting took hold. He looked at the guard as he seemed to be on edge, as if at any moment Eclipse would attack him. He had no doubt the man had been told about his abilities, and was aware that under normal circumstances Eclipse was deffinetly dangerous. At the moment though, he was about as dangerous as a kitten.

The slight thought made a small smirk form on his lips, and the guard took notice keeping an eye on the pearl white fangs that showed at he did. He pulled out of the cage, and closed the door fumbling with the keys. He looked back, to see what had become of the girl, but she was gone. He sighs lightly, wondering what would become of him, and who he would end up being forced to submit to. He yawned, the exhaustion finally getting to him from the seditive, he closed his eyes leaning against the wall of the cage to rest.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-02-2012, 02:58 AM

The strange footsteps left in the ash would clearly never be that of a humans, those stiletto heels would be impossible to travel in unless it was on the foot of a vampire. Bringing her hand to her hair she brushed it behind her ear and turned her body to face the light of that strange island. The humans never spoke of it - and most vampires had never been there. Though it was a strange place with a strange smell, one of burning flesh.

Melena shook her head slowly side to side, how any human or vampire could dedicate their existence no matter how long or short to doing such a job, was strange. To carry the the bodies of the dead, some mangled and mutilated, crushed and burned. All those eyes void of that flicker of life - void of their own part in the future, for ever gone.

Though those thoughts left her mind as she came upon a large cluster of buildings in the distance, it felt very familiar to her. The energy of the place was - familiar. It must have been the place of that vision, where the energy had come from. Her stiletto heels now marking the ash in a new direction, she made her way for the spot in which she thinks her vision may have guided her.

Though there was no rush, she walked very slowly - calmly. She was a vampire older then any human, older then most vampires that traversed that planet at this time in the world. That would never change, she wold not age and die. So why rush? Melena would get there in all due time, and see what she must.

Taking in several deep breathes from the world she hoped to, in a way, take some pain away from the screaming planet. Begging for some sort of solution to its pain and suffering. The volcano, which Melena once saw as a decider of the races, now seemed to look more like the Earths scream of agony, the scream of broken balance. It seems that although her visions are never wrong, interpretation is just that - an interpretation. Her old ways, Malice and the vampric pride, it clouded her judgement. Even then her ways of balance were skewed. It was now that she was truly unbiased and fair, now she was capable of truly doing a good not for a single race, but for all things that walked upon the planet.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-02-2012, 02:53 PM

Gladys Belmont walked trough the streets nonchalantly while letting her brown eyes rove. She searched for someone desperate enough to belong to her. Driven by loneliness, the human woman was entirely too aware that she appeared to be a very likely target for any vampires roving about. Gladys wasn't worried though, protected as her family was by the oaths they'd given to Lord Cyril. He had granted them riches and safety in exchange for turning their backs against their own kind. It had been a nearly unanimous decision.

They were treated as nobility, and that suited the Belmont's quite well indeed. Of course, there had been a draw back to all of this. Vampires avoided them, and their own kind hated them. With a shake of her head, the young woman made her mass of brown hair fall back from her face as she walked easily trough the wrecked streets.

It was time to find a friend, or at least someone who would pretend to be her friend. It was then that a smile crossed her doll like features as the woman's eyes fell upon the building she'd been searching for. Nervously, Gladys stepped forward and pushed the door open timidly. The smells within made her nose wrinkle in disgust, but didn't deter her from her goal. She eyed the people in cages, silently trying to decide whether they would be grateful to her for the life she wanted to offer them.

Finally, she pointed to a dark haired man with silver eyes. "I'll take him." He looked nearly asleep right now, but even so the guards seemed frightened as they moved to take him from his cage. Good, perhaps he could act as her bodyguard as well. Some were jealous of the position the Belmont's had within the vampiric world, and tried to eliminate them for it.

Lucrese shrugged and kept on her way up the stairs. It was no matter to her that the man wanted nothing to do with her. It was strange being in such a building, when her own humble abode on the edge of the city was so much smaller. It was nice and cozy with all it's flowers, and such a peaceful place.

The pink haired woman missed, and couldn't wait to go back. But first her curiosity about that strange power needed to be answered. Once upon the landing, she glanced around until an open door caught her eye. Without waiting for any sign that someone lived within the vampire walked forward and smiled.

Ah, so this human girl had been the source. What a pity she didn't know how to control her powers, a fact made obvious by her unconsciousness. With a shake of her head, Lucrese moved forward to poke at Tess's shoulder with a small smile. Perhaps they could work together, or at least she might be able to get some blood off the human. It wasn't everyday one came across someone with power like this, human, vampire, or otherwise.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-02-2012, 05:29 PM

Zander felt the vampire's mind enter the room where the girl was. He sighs lightly and turns back to the stairs "dammit." He hurried up them back to the room where he saw that the vampire was kneeling next to the girl. "Step away from the unconcious girl" he says not giving anything away, but he began to build the energy within his mind. He was ready for whatever move this girl made, but he hoped that it wouldn't last or be to long. There was no use in a foolish fight. He takes a breath and keeps his eyes on her.

(So small, but da da da daaaaa Zander to the rescue XD *insert cape blowing in the breeze here* o.o)

Eclipse stirred slightly as his cage was disturbed. He opened his eyes for a moment to see a few guards pulling him from the cage to be examined by a buyer. He smelled her scent, she seemed to be merely human. He smirked a bit, there was no way he would be dominated by a human woman. He would be laughed at badly by many of the vampire world, not that he wasn't already looked down upon by the vampires for being a slave.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 07-02-2012 at 05:34 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-02-2012, 06:40 PM

((Kry, I'll send your character off first that way you don't have to wait for Mani. I'll have Cyril wait for her. :) ))

He'd been staying in the hideout of vampires? "That's unfortunate," she said. "You're lucky to have survived." She sighed. So he wasn't from around here either. She was about to part ways with him and wish him good luck when he summoned a small ball of fire in his palm. Huh, and he wasn't a vampire.

Humans with powers were rare, and a dying breed. Well, dying in the sense that they go from being warm, breathing and loving members of the planet, to cold, heartless bloodsucking monsters. Instead of parting ways Stephanie nodded. She rarely kept anyone around, she was a solo kind of gal, but this guy could prove to be useful.

"I think there may be a hotel on the next block. Not a high rise, one of those motels based around prostitution and drugs, so it probably survived the quakes." Things like that always do. Stephanie began to lead the way, stepping over rubble and debris and avoiding large shelf-like cracks in the road.

Slowly people were coming out of the darkness to assess the destruction. Yells could be heard as families searched for their loved ones. Sobs could be heard as others stood near crumpled buildings and crushed cars. Stephanie didn't let those things get to her, she continued forward, five inch leather heels making holes in the snow-like ash as she passed by people without offering so much as a consoling smile.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Tessa frowned and groaned and opened her eyes slowly as they tried to focus. She'd only been out for less than two or three minutes. Where was she? Who was this pink-haired woman beside her? Tessa sat up, simultaneously reaching up to hold her forehead as blood poured from her nose.

Her head felt like someone was jamming ice picks into every inch of it and now that she'd sat up, the blood could flow easily from her and dripped down onto her leather jacket. With her free hand she reached up to touch the liquid at her nose. She pulled her hand away to inspect the crimson liquid that coated her fingers. It was more blood than the last time this had happened and that was bad news in times like these where vampires lurked in every corner.

Tessa couldn't remember a thing that had happened, but with the bloody nose and the massive headache, she had a pretty good idea. Not to mention, all of the furniture and decor that had once been so well placed in the penthouse was now smashed into or through walls or in a million little pieces scattered against the edges of the room. But what had caused her to lose her cool this time?

She looked from the pink haired girl to the man across the room. Were they vampires? Tessa was so bad at determining that kind of thing without touching them, or seeing them feeding or something.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Suddenly, before Cyril could make his next move, his smile faded. He was annoyed by something once again. There was a Belmont on the move, in the city. He was required to have a sense for these things. His eyebrow twitched. It was that girl, Gladys.

Cyril reached up to rub at his temples. "I have to take care of some business with the Belmonts," he said to Bell with a clear sound of disdain at the speak of the Belmont name. It wasn't that he didn't want to protect the Belmonts, it had just become such a chore for him and his minions over the years, and now here he was trying to go out and have some fun, and they were ruining that, too.

"Bell, just find the girl. And don't screw it up this time or I'll put an end to your incompetent existence." Cyril didn't know when the game and the chase stopped being fun for Bell, but it would seem to Cyril that it had, and that disappointed Cyril and annoyed him. With each passing day he grew less and less fond of Bell.

In an instant, Cyril vanished. Within moments he was standing atop a crumbled building across the street from the slave shop. He stared down at it in disgust. What a wretched place. He waited there, icy blue eyes waiting for Gladys to emerge. He used his sense of smell and sound to confirm that she was safe inside the place, and would continue to use them to ensure she made it home safely, keeping his distance to avoid letting her know he was stalking about. He did love stalking so.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-02-2012, 07:02 PM

Shadow smiled, lightly licking his lips. Earlier had been a fun but very unfair fight..for those vampiers that is. He laughed a bit under his breath, and flexed his claws, it felt so good to have them out. He wanted more of a challenge though, this was getting boaring fast hunting down such pathetic targets. He needed a challenge, someone who would give him real sport. He smiled to himself, perhaps he would find a gathering, take on a group at once. He loved the thrill of the fight, having the danger and possibility of getting injured or worse killed. So far however, these pathetic excuse for fear bringers hadn't even made a scratch on him. It was pathetic, and they called themselves fighters and killers. He clenched his claws lightly, and looked up at the light rain of darker black ash that always fell after one of these tremors. His eyes watching the little black snoflake like particles fall to the ground under him, leaving a blackened sludgy mess. It was messing up his boots. He needed a shower, hot water started to sound very good. He heads off in a direction, soon coming on a girl leaving a building. The place reaked of vampires, and he smiles getting the familiar itch in his skin to let his claws come out to play.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 07-02-2012 at 07:33 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-02-2012, 07:09 PM

Gladys bent down, tilted her head to the side, and nodded to the guards. "He'll do very nicely." The brunette didn't wait for them to say anything, but instead shoved her money into the hands of the shop keeper and walked outside. Of course she'd given them the name of her address, since she intended to walk home and didn't want to drag a reluctant slave along with her.

She felt horrible for doing this, but she truly had no ill intent in mind. She'd free him eventually, and pay him for the services he would be at first forced to give her. A shiver slipped trough her, along with a sigh. She was becoming as bad as the vampires her family served.

The vampire eyed the male for a few moments before turning to the awakening young woman. Her eyes had darkened at the smell of blood flowing so freely, though from a disgusting place. Lucrese shook it off and leaned forward.

"Excuse me, but I might have a proposition for you ... Considering the fact that you don't seem to be able to control your abilities." She paused for a moment to let that sink in before forging on while ignoring that annoying man from earlier.

Lucrese smiled sweetly now. "I'd be willing to help you with that, so you don't die. In exchange, well it's not much really, perhaps you could help me with a little something." Perhaps she could try and gain enough power to face Altain. Of all the annoyances she'd met so far, he was by far the worst.

((ooh I have an idea! *runs to ooc thread*))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-02-2012, 07:29 PM

Zander glared a bit. He did not like the thoughts going through the vampire's head. The thought of letting a power like the girls fall into her hands was not going to be an option. He reaced out to the drawers to his left with his mind, giving no hint with his body. They slowly slid open, and the knives within lifted out of them floating over to congragate behind him. They all faced forward blades aimed at her. "Last chance..step away from the girl" he was prepared if need be to use his powers, he was still getting a handle on a few, but he was ready for a test run.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-02-2012, 07:52 PM

She simply shrugged and crossed her arms as the man made knives aim her way. "I don't mean her any harm, not really. I prefer the blood of vampires anyway." He could try killing her, but it would take a lot more then aiming those things at her. She had abilities of her own that would shine with all this dust and earth lying around.

She sighed as she walked, unaware of the danger lurking in the shadows. Was it worth it to have bought that man? He would hate her, and want nothing more then to escape his fate. A well, if he managed to do so, Gladys would free him. It wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened.

People thought her soft hearted, until they met up with her ruthless will to survive. Then her moral compass disappeared, and nothing mattered save living to see another day. That was when the woman would worry about right and wrong, not a moment before. It was why she'd agreed to help Lord Cyril, or rather had agreed along with the rest of her family.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-02-2012, 07:58 PM

He didn't move, keeping his concentration on the objects. He was hoping a bit to lul her into a false sence of security, and from her thoughts it was working. He noticed her thoughts shift to the earth, and tensed only very slightly. So she had something up her sleeve to it seemed, he was not an easy kill himself, vampires always underestimated him if he was matched up against him, and all of them were now dead. He kept most of his power in check, and held back the mind was deffinetly a deadly weapon indeed, but if he needed to he would not hesitate to crush one more vampire like all the rest.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-02-2012, 10:10 PM

She scoffed and sent a few stones in different directions, aiming at the knives and at the man's head. Lucrese didn't use nearly as much force as she could have, nor did she even think up another scenario just in case. Hurting this person wasn't her goal, she had another one in mind. So she was content with playing, though the man seemed like he was taking this all too seriously. There was no changing that. For a moment the pink haired woman wished to have the power to control others with her mind, instead of her ability with heart. But then a memory of her flowers filled her mind, calming the vampire and easing away her anger if only for a brief moment.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-02-2012, 11:17 PM

Zander sighed, this was becoming bothersome to him. He did not have the time or the patience for this at the moment. He flung all the knives forward, but did not allow them to hit her. "This is not my problem, do with her as you please..Why should I care?" He was annoyed with the whole concept. He moved away and to the door picking up his bag once more. He wasn't going to stick around for some girl who would rather kill him without a second thought anyways. He left closing the door without looking back.
(k, making the son now)

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-02-2012, 11:32 PM

During the entire to-do between the pink haired girl and the male, Tessa had pieced together that they both had powers, and pink hair was for sure a vampire. Tessa's head throbbed. While they were busy, she inched away towards a window that was blown out by her accidental power.

Just before the knives flew in their direction, Tessa threw her legs over the sill and jumped. She landed a few feet below onto the roof of the building attached to the penthouse building. The roof where her feet landed began to crack. The building had clearly not done well in the quake.

Tessa didn't even hesitate by looking over her shoulder at the penthouse, she took off in a run. She needed to get off this roof, she needed to get away from pink hair and she needed to stop this nose bleed before she attracted even more unwanted attention. She held her nose together while she ran to try and avoid leaving a blood trail.

((Doh, forgot about Cyril. Editing in a post now.

*Edit* No I'm not. Lol nothing's happened yet.))