Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-26-2012, 07:18 AM

"we may be related, but we're nothing alike "She said, shrugging "I prefer to feel the rush of blood, and fight with my fist's, but my brother prefer's to be a coward "she said.

"It's not cowardly to use my Pistol's and magic. Beside's, mother gave them to me as a gift "he said, twirling them

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 08:04 PM

Rosalina remained silent and sat at a tree and started to think. What would her tiger look like, she knew that tigers were orange and black or white and black. Her wings and eyes were the only thing that was special about her, she hated them, she never wanted them to disappear, she wanted the wings to be ripped off. So she can be normal and for once, be somewhat happy or maybe find out what happened to her family.

Andraus

Old 08-27-2012, 01:48 AM

Solokanier, and Merhimur walked over to Rose, and sniffed her. Solo Rubbed against her leg, and Merh sat down in front of her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-27-2012, 05:41 AM

Rosalina gasped lightly as she smiled softly nervously petting both of their heads. She closed her eyes and closed her wings tightly, “I guess it won't be bad to have one.” She said in a tender voice as she sat on the ground, “But what would my tiger look like, if I'm special?” Rosalina asked tilting her head up at everyone wanting their suggestions.

Andraus

Old 08-27-2012, 08:51 AM

"Normally, from my Research of tiger's and their Rider's, their Mind and Soul Wave-length's Normally are in sync, Basically meaning that their Like's and Dislike's are that of the Rider's. However, seeing as I'v only seen from personal experience, and my Sister's experience, I can't be sure "He said

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-27-2012, 11:10 AM

"Yes that is true. The best plan would be to search near some vampire camps. They capture any tiger without a rider. or try to atleast. They don't always succeed," Aria said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-30-2012, 12:56 AM

Name:
Akira Suzuki

Tiger Rider, Vampire, or Wolf:
Wolf

Looks around to be the age of 19. Actually around the age of 300.

Bio:
Akira was born and raised into the clan of wolves. His parents, and friends had kept convincing him to hate both the tiger riders as well as the vampires. He was told about how they were both weak races and that they should be destroyed for trying to act tough as though they should rule over all the land. Being even told that about each of the other two races, Akira could nver seem to accept the fact that they were that bad. Akira has always been a kind soul within the wolf's race, some of the wolves had even thought of him to be a disgrace for how nice he was. When the wolves had began to die out, shockingly Akira was able to stay alive and live his life as it once was already. Still some wolves remain as they continue to consider him even more of a disgrace for staying so nice toward other races. Akira carries a flute that he tends to play when he is alone, as for weapons he carries a katana with him at all times that was given to him by his father.

Picture:
~Human~

~Wolf~

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2012, 12:57 AM

(you may post. also :3 *throws homemafde not burnt chocolate cookies at you all* i let cookies rain from the heavens!!!!!!!)

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-30-2012, 06:05 AM

Sitting on top of a large rock in the middle of the forest with his legs crossed. A young boy sat with his legs crosssed around one another. Throughout the forest, all that was heard was calm yet peaceful music roaming around every corner of the trees. The boy remained sitting still the entire time as he moved his fingers in a pattern near his lips, if someone were to come over and look at him. They could finally see that the that was spreading throughout the forest was actually coming from this young boy. He was playing the flute in his hands, the sound of the music that was being played sounded almost as though the boy had been playing this instruments for what seemed like his whole life.

Even though his guard may had looked as though it were down, he was fully aware of his surroundings. Prepared to protect himself when needed, but no matter what he wasn't planning on going around like the other remaining wolves in search of killing the rest of the tiger riders and vampires. All this young boy wished for was to live his life the best he could, avoiding as many battles as possible until the day of his death would finally come.

(Song he plays ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOxTtxJxNw)

Last edited by happydeath; 08-30-2012 at 06:08 AM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-30-2012, 06:44 AM

Rosalina had to think of something about what the boy said, about the in sync thing between tiger and rider. She gasped lightly thinking of what Aira said. “If that is true, then I would have some kind of bruises I think. Maybe its still out there, s-somewhere.” Rosalina said softly looking around, thinking that she heard something.

The Tiger left the courtyard of the mansion and started to walk in the woods again for a meal. As he walked, Tiger heard something in his ears, he slowly started to walk in that direction his footsteps stomping in the ground, leaving footprints. He stopped seeing a boy placing something, he hid in the bushes as he listened needing to rest. Felia, on the other hand, sensed the tiger and grinned, “Perfect, a tiger and a wolf.” She said grinning more and started flying in their direction.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-30-2012, 07:14 AM

Continuing to play his flute as Akira had let his body relax to the feeling of hearing the music play throughout the entire forest. However, when he was beginning to get near the end of his song, Akia had immediately come to a complete stop of his music after hearing something make it's way closer toward his location. 'Who is it now..?' were the only thoughts that went through his mind at the very moment of hearing someone or something coming closer toward him. Slowly putting the flute back into the inner pocket of his shirt. Akira had began to look around his surroundings for a moment before noticing how the sound was becoming much more louder.

It hadn't taken him long to hear what sounded as though another sound of someone making their way closer toward his location as well. Just the scent of whatever or whoever was coming in his direction, it wasn't too difficult to realize that it was a vampire. "You have got to be kidding me...a fight?...right when I thought that I could be alone for one day." His tone of voice just a bit higher then a whisper.

Andraus

Old 08-30-2012, 07:57 AM

"Every tiger, and every Rider is unique, in it's own way.....In your case, Your overly Grown. Your bigger then my sister. "he said, pointing at her. Messor Drew her Weapon, and looked ready to kill him.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2012, 10:22 AM

Lila's ears perked up when she had heard the music playing. It sounded like a flute but then it stopped. She relaxed again and continued listening to the riders. "We Won't get anywhere if you all keep trying to kill each other," aria said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-31-2012, 08:39 AM

Tiger listened to the music but huffed when the person stopped and said something about a vampire coming. A groan escaped hus throat, getting irritated and the vampire female, he continued to hide and waited. Felia landed on the ground and looked at the boy just standing there, “Your lucky I have more important things to worry about wolf, after I kill that blasted tiger, I'll kill you.” She said grinning and her fangs slid out her mouth. Tiger rolled his eyes as he stepped out the bushes with heavy thuds behind him. Felia looked at the tiger and snarled, “There you are you flea bag.” She sneered before launching at the tiger, her raiper in hans to kill it. Tiger dodged and used his muscle power to hook his left front leg around Felia and pinned her to the ground. She growled evilly and stabbed the tiger hard as he yelled loudly.

Rosalina's eyes shot open as they widen and her face blushed a ruby red, “Th-th-there n-not that b-b-big.” she said in a timid voice and looked away still blushing. She looked at Aira as she nodded in agreement, “I-I-I a-agree.” Rosalina said blinking and grunted in pain. She held her arm tightly panting then seen blood dripping, “Wh-What is going on?” She shouted then gasped hearing a loud roar, 'Was that m-my tiger?' She thought holding the wound tightly.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-31-2012, 11:08 AM

"This isn't good," she said tearing some clothe from her coat and tieing it around her arm. "Your tiger is injured we need to find it quickly," Aria said. "If you concentrate you should be able to sense what direction your tiger is in," she said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-31-2012, 04:33 PM

Watching and waiting for the appearance of what had smelled exactly like a vampire making it's way toward Akira's position. The young boy had remained calm as he sat on the large rock with his legs still crossed. Akira was raised into the world by the wolves since he obviously was one, thanks to this he was taught how to fight since he was only a child. If this was only a single vampire, then this was going to prove of no real danger. By the time the vampire had finally shown herself, noticing how it was a female this time. Akira could only sit there with his head tilted to the side at what she had meant by that she would kill him after she killed the tiger. 'What am I...? A desert?' Akira had thought to himself only to watch as how a large tiger had come walking out of the bushes and into the open.

Without much of a minute later, seeing as how the two beings had started fighting one another. Akira wasn't even sure if he should jump in to help or if he should stay back since the two of them were his enemies after-all. He had never really enjoyed the thought that he had to kill either race, so that had made things all the harder to decide to help out which one. 'Well...the vampire lady did say she was going to kill me after...but what will the tiger do?' His own mind jumbled on what to do, Akira remained sitting on the large rock only to watch the pain that had went through both of the races in front of them while they landed hits on one another.

Andraus

Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 PM

"Messor! Take Merhimur, and Rose, with you to get to the Tiger. Il take Solokanier, and go the long way, to route whoever is harming the tiger "he said.

"Rodger! "she said, and whistled for her tiger. she then held out her hand to rose "come on! hurry!"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 AM

"I'm coming with you you aren't going alone. who knows what is harming the tiger. if it is a vampire or wlf you will need backup," Aria said getting on lila and walking up beside him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-02-2012, 06:18 AM

Rosalina watched as Aira mened her wound and heard the plan on getting to her tiger. She closed her eyes tightly trying to concentrate, hoping to be able to find her tiger. She shrieked softly hearing Messor call to her, "R-Right." She said softly holding Messor's hand and pulled herself onto Messor's Tiger's back. "PL-PL-PLease b-be c-careful S-Saggita a-and Aria." She said softly holding onto Messor tightly, feelin her tiger was near by.

Tiger huffed and snarled jumped back from Felia as he chuckled and licked the blood off her sword. "This is going to be so much fun." She cackled insanely lunging forward with the sword for the killing blow, however Tiger took a eep breathe an roared loudly, it was the loudest roar heard from a tiger and could make almost any dizzy. Felia's eyes widen as she stopped and covered her ears, "Fuck! You blasted devil cat!" She yelled as her eyes turned all black and stabbed the blade of her rapier into her stomach and slashed the blood the Tiger and boy's way, "DIE!" She roared, the blood turned into a beam. Tiger's eyes widen looking at the boy as he ran as fast as he could and grabbed the boy's shirt and pulled him into a nearby tree as the beam slashed through the rock and made it crumble.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-02-2012, 07:44 AM

The entire time Akira had been sitting on the rock in thought of which side he should be joining to help the other fight. He had watched the fight between the tiger and the vampire, it had seemed almost as though the vampire was truly overpowered compared to the tiger. Although that hadn't seemed to last too long when the tiger had decided to let out it's dangerously loud roar. Akira's own ears had felt as though they were about to explode as he quickly covered his own eyes and ears tightly. Not realizing while he had covered his eyes and ears that a large beam made of blood was making it's way toward him. Akira was too much into the pain of the loud roar puncturing his ears.

However, when he had felt his shirt getting pulled causing him to go flying toward the side. Both of his eyes had reopened only to find that he had been sliced on his right arm sleeve by the beam. His rock that he was once sitting on was now nothing but a pile of rubble and beside him was the tiger who seemed to had pulled him to safety. Staring over at the tighter in shock with his own eyes widened for a moment, slowly Akira had stood back up to his feet before dusting himself off. "Well..I guess I owe you a thank you. As well, it seems I know who is my enemy this time." Sliding his hand onto the hilt of the katana on his back, quickly enough he had unsheathed his sword out as he held it ready to battle the vampire. "My apologies...I do not wish to harm either you, nor the tiger...but you leave me no choice." Refusing to change into his wolf form, Akira had prepared himself for the next attack that he would be going against with his new fond ally, a tiger.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-10-2012, 11:43 AM

( no this rp can't die on me it is the only thing keeping me from bordom after school :(

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-11-2012, 09:08 PM

[i was waiting 4 Andy 2 reply]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-12-2012, 11:34 AM

(Andraus:

Andraus

Old 09-12-2012, 05:25 PM

(Sorry! School's kept me busy.)

Sagitta sped forward, taking the long way around. When he arrived at the Scene, He snuck around, and started writing odd symbol's on rock's, the ground, and the tree's. He then took out his pistol's, and opened fire on the women. "Die hag from hell!" He shouted.

Messor and Rose were already at the scene. She then pointed to the tiger "there's your over-grown kitty , Rose" she said, grinning at her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 09-13-2012, 10:59 AM

(don't worry andy. same thing has happened with me)

Aria took out her two pistols and fired at the female vampire as well. she knew the bullets wouldn't kill them but they would wound a vampire badly.