Ode
  • Challenge Ode in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 04:49 PM

Judging by the attack recently, Gasket is on the offensive! Sprockets! Man together--especially saboteurs--lets give Gasket a run for their money (and also help out our friends over there).

Are we gonna take them pummeling our machines all day? Lets get em!

Here is where we set our plans in motion. Any ideas on when best to strike the machines? Perhaps at a time no one is on? Let's BRAINSTORM!

FOR GASKETEERS PASSING BY:

We hope you will respect team Sprocket's wishes and not A) read or B) comment/raid our thread. If you read anyway (hey, it's the internet--we can't police you) you will hardly get anything from this thread, anyway. It's more like getting team spirit up. Our REAL plans will be conducted away from public forums. So unless you have spies, GOOD LUCK.

FOR SPROCKETS:

DO NOT share information if we end up coming together on a plan.
DO NOT raid team Gasket's threads--let's be respectful!
DO post in our propaganda thread.
DO make propoganda sigs. If you do not have a sig showing your loyalty to Sprocket or dissing Gasket, I consider you a possible spy!
Sprockets, go to the "7th Heaven" to see details of the mission....easy clue, but best I could do, haha.

Last edited by Ode; 05-27-2010 at 07:17 PM..

Red_Hope
Send a message via AIM to Red_Hope Send a message via Yahoo to Red_Hope
  • Challenge Red_Hope in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 04:54 PM

A good time is late at night when hardly anyone is on *Nods* Or early morning. I've already attacked them several times :3

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 04:55 PM

We should save up spanners for a massive attack.

Red_Hope

Old 05-27-2010, 04:55 PM

That'd probably be a good idea.

Alchemist of Anarchy
Send a message via AIM to Alchemist of Anarchy
  • Challenge Alchemist of Anarchy in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 04:56 PM

I'm on my power hour right now, so I plan on doing some major damage hee hee!

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 04:56 PM

Hmmm....late at night? I would think that would be a great time....I would think in the middle of the day, a weekday like today, since it is more noticeable now. But perhaps you're right...but really, really late at night. *feels devious*

----------

Oooh I still think we should save spanners though...until we have the perfect time to use them all. I wish there were rewards for completely depleting the machines. I would totally have aimed to do just that, haha.

Alchemist of Anarchy

Old 05-27-2010, 04:58 PM

Unfortunately I don't have access to my computer late at night so that wouldn't work for me. What if a bunch of us save spanners and then donate them to those who will do the damage later in the night?

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 04:58 PM

Ahh, where is our DEFENSIVE now? I the machines were all damaged by 20-30 in FP and HP and I had to bring them back up myself...c'mon guys!

Alchemist of Anarchy

Old 05-27-2010, 04:59 PM

Hey! I was fixing them too! I only have so many gears to use!

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 04:59 PM

IF the donations aren't still broken by then, Alchemist. But you're right. Once they work again, everyone whose primary profession is not a saboteur should donate to a saboteur because their attacks do more damage than a part-timer's.

----------

Wish I could donate to you, Alchemist, I have 135 of them -_-U

Alchemist of Anarchy

Old 05-27-2010, 05:00 PM

That would be good, although we'd have to have a lot of engineers on as well in case they are planning something like this too!

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 05:02 PM

That's why I figured we should all come together to discuss it. :D

I guess we might have to wait for retaliation until donations are back up. That way if Gasket tries to get back at us the Engineers and Gardeners will be totally ready.

Goblin Maiden
  • Challenge Goblin Maiden in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 05:06 PM

Oooh, retaliation and glorious revenge! I love it! >8D Hee hee hee... Yeah, I myself am just attacking them whenever I have enough spanners to spare. 8P

Red_Hope

Old 05-27-2010, 05:07 PM

It's usually full when I go to check on the machine! D8

Alchemist of Anarchy

Old 05-27-2010, 05:08 PM

We just better hope that no Gaskets look into this thread! I mean there really is no way we can keep them out forever!

I check the machine a lot to and never really have to do anything to fix it. I just sabotage the other machine! And I can't really be a gardener because I gave away all of my flowers the other day!

Goblin Maiden

I know, right, Hope? D8 I want to fix something, gosh darn it! I have a lot of gears that need to be used up! GO SPROCKET POWAH.

Ode

Still think we should save our spanners for a massive attack, which is clearly what they are up to. But we hit them at a time they can't easily retaliate...well, it would be pretty sweet, haha. Then they will be forced to mass counter-attack!

Goblin Maiden

Old 05-27-2010, 05:09 PM

I love this game idea. It is like all-out (friendly) cut-throat war-fare! >8D

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 05:09 PM

btw guys, great job with missions. We are completely dominating. I know I've been doing my part...I'm a bit obsessed about 'helping out' on missions. haha. And we are SO close to getting ANOTHER mission accomplished, too!

Alchemist of Anarchy

Old 05-27-2010, 05:10 PM

Lol that's a bit of an oxymoron isn't it Goblin!? But I think this is still a great idea, so I will switch from part time saboteur to gardener so I won't use up my spanners and then cross my fingers that the donation system are back up and running soon!

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 05:11 PM

Yeah I'm engineer/gardener right now so I wouldn't be tempted...29 spanners and counting, to donate when the time comes for retaliation! haha

----------

Wow, Gasket is REALLY at it! I can't wait to get back at them. I feel so jumpy watching the machines... ^_^U

Harley Q
  • Challenge Harley Q in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 05:13 PM

I vote we save up our spanners and strike all at once. I've got about a hundred right now and I'm about to do my Power Hour..

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 05:14 PM

Harley, are you saying you want to save FOR your power-hour? That's not really saving. But if you mean for another time...I agree. I'm trying to save mine too. Was going to before as well but it's hard because I didn't think the team would come together for a mass attack like Gasket has...we really should work something out.

Harley Q
  • Challenge Harley Q in the Arcade

Old 05-27-2010, 05:15 PM

No, I just meant that I'll end up getting a lot more spanners during my Power Hour. I just need to find a few threads to consistently post in. ^^

Ode

Old 05-27-2010, 05:17 PM

*cough* yeah, you could always post in here.... *smiles* Planning the attack is a lot of threadwork.

----------

Er...I seem to have entered power hour too. That's a strange glitch, but it's pretty cool (was in power hour a little over an hour ago)