ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 11-03-2017, 07:55 PM

yeah, i agree lol. we thought by 2017 we'd have flying cars, instead we've got ones that make pizza. xD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2017, 08:00 PM

Nothing in life is more disappointing than that statement.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 11-04-2017, 02:53 AM

You know.... I ain't mad at cars that cook pizza.

FINALLY posted wedding photos on the facebook. It look like 2 hours to sort through everything.

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 11-04-2017, 03:09 AM

Such pretty photos, Woody! So happy for you guys - and man, that game room sounds AWESOME! I always drool at any food pics you post and feel like any decorating you'd do would be so cozy and fun for entertaining. -swoon-

I cleaned my bedroom and bathroom fairly thoroughly last night and loved it. I always love a good clean, though I'm one of those orderly-disorderly types who typically knows where things are yet has a tendency to let clothes pile up on the floor during the week. Woopsies.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 11-04-2017, 03:22 AM

Thanks Facade-y kins! We had a blast. I wish it lasted longer cause it was a lot of work but at the same time. Damn that shit is OVER!!! It consumed almost a year of my life.

I am the pile up person too...but Zach isn't. So he balances me out pretty well. It's usually just clothes. Everything else stays pretty clean unless I'm doing a craft thing.

The game room will be cozy compared to the others....especially when we get a new couch for out in the living room cause the loveseat will go here. It's the smallest room with an odd ceiling that slopes down. I've cracked my head on it a dozen times already.

Facade

Old 11-04-2017, 03:56 AM

Us tall people problems have those issues always! Gah, I hit my head often going up the stairs in my current place, and I never learn!

It's awesome that he balances you out!! I feel like that's the ideal makings of a relationship - similar interests, yada yada, but also enough difference for balance!

Can't wait to see how the place comes together. :D

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 11-04-2017, 04:14 AM

Your avatar looks like the Jersey Devil on the roof top....is that what you're going for?

Yeah! I'll do the whole tour photos on fb at least. I am hosting Christmas with my family soooooo we're gonna decorate the shit out of it.

Do you have awkward stairs in your apartment or outside of it?

Facade

Old 11-04-2017, 04:28 AM

Awkward stairs in the apartment! They're like those old spiral-y stairs... sorta awkwardly windy, and the very foot of the stairs has a doorway that's just my height - I have to consciously duck when I'm going up the stairs or else I'll get attacked. D:

My apartment, which I share with a roomie, is like a huge chunk of a converted brownstone. Ours is one of five units in the building but ours is the largest by far (and the only one that's bilevel). My room is the upstairs which is fun. :D

I gotta take pics of my room sometime because it's quirky as hell. My walls are four colors in total in this room, including a hot pink and a warm blue. Oddly enough it matches all my posters and such really well.

---------- Post added 11-04-2017 at 12:30 AM ----------

Also, I just really need to fool around with Mene items moar. D: Still hafta nab a bunch of EIs and CIs I've missed over the years, but I especially gotta step up my commons game! Ack.

But I love that this says Jersey Devil on a roof to you! I'm gonna say that was intentional even though it wasn't... I know nothing about the Jersey Devil (boo, Jersey! ) but I love that idea.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 11-04-2017, 06:47 PM

Uhhhh that sounds awesome! I love spiral stairs. Man. And quirky is where it's at so long as quirky doesn't chop off your head accidentally. ;) Hey and brownstones are cool cause they quarried the stone from right next door to where I work in Portland, Ct! It's like you live inside me!!!! Just go with it. Accept it.

I've been listening to the Lore podcast and one of hte more famous run ins with the Jersey Devil was on a roof top where a husband and wife watched it for 15 minutes before scaring it off. It's fun to listen to on the way to work.

I am mostly up to date with CIs but I am woefully behind with commons.

Facade

Old 11-05-2017, 12:54 AM

Commons take forevah to get a bunch. D:

And I can't believe I live inside a Woody! -tickles your spleen-

Never heard of the Lore podcast - honestly I've only JUST built up the interest in/attention span for podcasts (most of the time I can only really deal with something text-based to really absorb stuff; even when I'm watching TV my comprehension sux unless captions are on , so they're ALWAYS on). I need to be doing something kinda like walking somewhere without a clear timeline, or taking the train, something super passive, cuz otherwise podcasts are just too much for me to grasp. D:

But I'm getting better!!

Is the Lore podcast your favorite? I'm always looking for good recs (since now I'm getting the gist of these thingers... )

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-05-2017, 01:46 AM

Woodie you look amazing!

Huzzah Facade!

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 11-05-2017, 04:02 AM

My spleen! Do it again! I likes it!

I hear you, I was kinda the same way. That's why I could never do a book on tape well when I was in the car....till later when I had such long commutes. My mom would always play them and my attention would wane in and out. But now I have an hour drive to and from work soooooo. PODCASTS!!! I love Lore and I love Revolutions. But I'm a history and folklore nut. Revolutions is just that. They start off with the British civil war, which is funnnnnn for me....cause I know a lot of history from Charles I through Oliver Cromwell and Charles II. It's a cool refresher with bonus bits of info.
Lore is way more casual, since every episode is its own thing, and Revolutions has 10-15 episodes devoted to a single revolution. So you might like Lore. The guy's voice is kinda soothing.

Thanks hummy! You look awesome too!

Facade

Old 11-06-2017, 08:46 PM

Woody, your interests are always so cool!! Gah, it just seems fun to have all that knowledge about something so interesting and important!

-huzzahs hummy in the eyeball-

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2017, 09:37 PM

I managed to remember to nominate you to Woody. Good luck!
Huzzah Facade! not in the eyeball!

Facade

Old 11-06-2017, 09:39 PM

Why not the eyeball!? Your eyeball is so hairy and leaky!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2017, 09:44 PM

Well, you'd be poking me in my lens since I wear glasses. But don't poke too hard because my nose is sore where I fell asleep with my glasses on. I'd broken my nose with a comebacker to the mound and right where my glasses sit really rub against the little knot on my bone. I guess it was a little too much information sorry. But FYI comebackers really do hurt.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-06-2017, 09:54 PM

*prods the thread*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2017, 10:00 PM

Why are you prodding the thread we're chatting it's active

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-08-2017, 10:53 PM

Facade, What is this absurdity that is your avi? O.o

Facade

Old 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM

I think you'd rather not know Kat.

-vanishes in the dead of night-

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-09-2017, 12:12 AM

Ah, so it's the usual then. I have issues with the way that your mind works.

Facade

Old 11-09-2017, 12:18 AM

Yup, 110 percent the usual Facadeyface. I'm a Desperate Housefacade!

Some things (and people-ish humanoid beings ) never change!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-09-2017, 04:15 AM

I got to know what you're Desperate House facade tagline is

Facade

Old 11-09-2017, 06:29 AM

Make me one, hummy, I'm too lazy and important to think.

-drops a Wawa on you-

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-09-2017, 07:43 AM

Hmmm, we need lizzie-chan for creative content!