Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 01-20-2014, 03:50 AM

An RP by NekoLen and Tachigami

Over the stainless steel sink the window showed a darkening sky. Between the neighbors’ houses the sun could be seen only just sinking below a line of trees along the horizon, and warm orange street lamps were beginning to buzz on to light the quiet road. A few people wandered by, a dog-walker, a mother with her child skipping along. Martin watched from over the sink, leaning against the dark marble countertop while a deep pan filled with water. He stopped it at the halfway mark, lifting it out of the sink and onto the stovetop, setting the measurement on high so it would begin boiling.

Turning, Martin brushed back his dark hair and surveyed the kitchen. This was where he liked to be most of the time if nothing else caught his attention, looking for new creations. It was a clean, well-lit place, stainless steel and marble, a long center island. The archway on the far wall led into the dining room, and beyond that, the warm living room. Smiling a little, he turned back to the stove and leaned over it, staring at the water.

Last edited by Tachigami; 04-21-2014 at 11:21 PM..

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 01-20-2014, 03:55 AM

Ian heard the water running in the kitchen and turned his head to investigate. He had been sitting on the white sofa, watching the news when the sudden absence of his partner struck him. He hated to feel alone, even if it was for a brief moment.

He got up from where he was sitting and approached the kitchen, finding Martin boiling some water. Was it dinner time already? Where had their day gone? He shook his head and smiled, reaching out and hugging the man from behind.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked, licking Martin's ear, knowing it would wind him up.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:07 AM

Nowadays Martin wasn't terribly used to being by himself, even while he was goofing around in the kitchen. Someone was almost always there, rarely separated by a wall. His watchful personality was disengaged when he was in the comfort of their home, and when a mysterious pair of arms wrapped around him, Martin relaxed a little more. "Mmmm... I thought I might get a head start on dinner, if you don't mind." Nevertheless, he didn't shrug away from Ian.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-20-2014, 04:56 AM

Ian grinned, kissing Martin's ear lobe now and sliding his arms down from around the man's shoulders to around his waist.

"Ooh~ I wonder what kind of food you'll make me tonight..." Ian whispered, moving Martin's hips from side to side, trying to get him to waltz with him around the kitchen. Often a shy and quiet stutter, Ian felt so comfortable around the other man that even his speech impediment didn't act out.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:05 AM

Martin rolled his eyes, letting himself move with Ian's motions bu not moving away from his post. "Well, I'd be glad to figure it out if someone didn't try to get me away from my post." He turned his head a little, smiling at Ian. Until a moment ago he had been considering what to make, and what to put in the water once it came to a boil.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-20-2014, 05:11 AM

Ian made a sad face, even though he wasn't actually sad. "I'm not trying to make you d-do anything," he replied, his words jumbling a little as he grew excited. He didn't know why he stuttered the way he did. Maybe it was from his childhood, or maybe his words just fell out when he was excited, not giving him time to pronunciate properly.

"Unless... You did want to do s-something..." he whispered into Martin's ear, holding the man tightly.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:16 AM

It was hard not to tell when Ian was excited, when his heart started to beat just a little faster. If one were a stranger they would think it merely a stutter that he had at all times, or they would think he was nervous. Martin closed his eyes, breathing out. "Or we could save that for later... if you want to eat tonight at all." He turned his head slightly, pressing himself a little closer to Ian.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-20-2014, 05:20 AM

"I'm not saying we... Oh no... Just a... A quickie," Ian replied, letting go of Martin's waist and turning the man to face him. "We won't be long... Ju-Just... A couple of minutes..." He kissed Martin on the lips, bringing his arms around his shoulders again. "Don't you... Want me?"

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:31 AM

Martin cradled Ian's face, smiling lightly at him. "Of course I do..." He sighed, catching Ian's eyes. Like green gems, deep and beautiful and shocking at first. "But y'know, it's not too safe to multitask like this..." Behind him the stove warmed slowly, catching his clothing and skin. "But, ah..." He drew his hand over Ian's hair and kissed him deeply. "Maybe... a few minutes wouldn't hurt... But just a few." He pushed Ian back, walking with him until he hit the island in the center of the kitchen.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-20-2014, 05:36 AM

Ian loved how passionate their love was. They had been together for quite a long time now, and they still acted as though they had just met. Living in a house of their own meant a lot more privacy and freedom to do what they wanted, where ever and when ever they wanted to do it and Ian wouldn't want it any other way.

Once they had finished, Ian grinned up at Martin, the man that had saved him from the streets and had given him a home, and someone to love. "That was just so perfect... You really know how to please me..." He sighed, starting slightly at the sound of a fire alarm ringing from in the kitchen. "Ah... Your pot..."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:44 AM

Theirs was a love Martin was sure could be envied by even the happiest of couple. They acted differently, perhaps, but even the dullest of personality could sense their mutual adoration. He didn't mind slipping out of the kitchen, but as soon as he and Ian were iin their bedroom he lost track of time. He would have spent hours with the man, had the mix of fire alarm and surprise not sprung him from the room with a shocked, "Oh damn it...!"

The water had evaporated entirely, and by the time he had cool water running over the pot and the window open, the bottom had scorched. "Well, I did say it was a bad idea to multitask." Martin rolled his eyes to Ian. "Next time maybe we should stay in the kitchen, and we won't keep losing cookware." He chuckled, shutting the water off as the fire alarm beeped to silence.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-20-2014, 05:48 AM

"Oh don't give me that, you're the one that dragged me to the bedroom," Ian commented, watching Martin clean up the mess that had nearly turned into a fire. That was indeed the last pot that they owned, as similar things happened to the others. "Well, what are we gonna d-do for dinner now?"

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:00 AM

Martin sighed, but didn't appear annoyed. He was smiling, really, as he turned the oven off and set the scorched pot aside to be thrown away the next day. "Well, I still have that menu from the Chinese place in town." He commented, rummaging around a drawer and pulling the folded thing out from a notepad. "I don't know about you, but I don't feel much like cooking right now." Martin stepped around the island to Ian. "It's still early enough to call something in."

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-20-2014, 06:04 AM

Ian grinned and nodded, going over to the sofa in the living room and sitting down. "Sweet and sour pork," he called over his shoulder to Martin, who had started to dial the number. They always seemed to give up on cooking and order take out. They were regulars at this particular place.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-20-2014, 10:47 PM

Martin nodded as he dialed the number, glossing over the menu before settling on their usual order. Sweet and sour pork and chicken, vegetable and beef fried rice and wonton noodle soup. He was told the delivery would be twenty minutes, and hung up, going into the living room and checking his wallet for the right amount of money before settling down beside Ian. "About thirty minutes." He said, leaning against Ian. "What should we do until then?"

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 03:08 AM

"Oh... I... I have an idea!" Ian exclaimed, moving so he was sitting on top of Martin and facing him. He leant in for another kiss, biting the man's neck hard. "I-I can th-think of one thing we could d-do..." He licked the man's chin, like a cat lapping milk.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:42 AM

Martin wrapped his arms around Ian and pressed him close. "That sounds like a good idea any day." He said quietly, nipping Ian's lip almost hard enough to draw blood before lightly licking the place as if healing it. He shifted a little, pushing Ian onto the empty side of the couch and straddling him. "But we might want to stay near the door this time." He muttered, leaning over Ian.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 03:53 AM

He didn't know how much time had passed, but it only felt like a few minutes before the doorbell was ringing. Ian rolled off Martin and quickly found his pants, which had been flung half way across the room. He laughed slightly, returning to Martin's side and kissing him on the cheek. "We always seem to get caught in the act."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-21-2014, 04:01 AM

The sound of the doorbell, a deep, thrumming beat like iron bells, snapped Martin back to reality, sending him around for his own clothes, which had been littered over the back of the couch. "Seems so." He replied lightly, finding the money he had counted out before and opening the door, smiling at the usual delivery man and trading the money---tip and all---in exchange for the single large paper bag. "We'll probably see you soon." Martin smiled, and the young man laughed, nodding and waving. Martin lingered for a moment, looking at the walk. It was brown and tan cobblestone, winding down to a tall gate. A well-kept garden was on either side of the walkway, hugging the house.

He stepped back inside, locking the door this time and setting the bag on the coffee table. "We should try to actually cook tomorrow." Martin said with a sly grin, opening the bag and reading the labels.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 04:05 AM

"But cooking is so boring," Ian commented, grabbing some chipped plates from the cupboards in the kitchen. He served up his own food, which consisted mostly of sweet and sour pork. He sat back and dug in, eating quickly and jerkily, like a starved dog. He finished before Martin and picked out second helpings, leaning slightly on the man as he ate slower this time.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-21-2014, 04:15 AM

Martin rolled his eyes, taking the other plate Ian had picked out. "It's only boring when you think about it like a chore." He noted, plating his own serving of rice and chicken before settling back with a seemingly starved Ian. "I think a movie might be on." He commented, swirling his fork around his plate. "Zombies. Or vampires. Both have plenty of 'blood'. Of course it was fake, but he didn't need to consider those vague little details. He turned the television on, searching channels until he found the right one. Vampires.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 04:42 AM

Ian had almost forgotten his dinner, watching the movie with a morbid fascination. Of course it was all acted, and the blood was fake, but something about it made him interested. Of course he could easily see real blood, it was as easy as cutting himself and the scars littered up his arms showed just how fascinated with blood he was. "C-can't they use real b-blood?" Ian screwed his nose up at the movie, but kept watching. "CGI looks so bad."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-21-2014, 04:52 AM

In a vague way Martin envied vampires. They depended on blood, lived off it. Not only lived off it, but loved it. Played in it. Played with their human vessels. Perhaps vampirism gave one an excuse to play with their food, though. Hunting it, chaining it, entrapping it. He accidentally bit hard into his fork and grimaced, setting it down and leaning a bit closer to Ian. "Fake blood costs less and doesn't run the risk of disease... like human or pig blood might." He sighed. "Sure it looks fake, but you can't really have high hopes for these original indie movies." He chuckled, shaking his head. "They've never had the highest production value so they throw in galleons of fake blood to take your mind off the crappy job they did at putting a movie together..." He leaned forward, setting his plate down and settling back, putting an arm around Ian.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 10:10 PM

Ian sighed and cuddled into Martin, watching the movie quietly. His eyes were wide and his heart thumping loudly in his chest as he grew more and more excited at the sight of the blood used in the movie. Even though it was fake, he seemed to be reacting the same way he did when he saw real blood. He moved his head, and bit Martin on his neck, as though he was a vampire trying to get at his jugular.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 01-21-2014, 11:13 PM

Martin watched events unfold with half-closed eyes, silently judging the dismemberment animations. Why a vampire would need to rip their victims' limbs off was beyond him, but he had learned not to question indie movie logic. There didn't seem to be much logic involved at all. He relaxed when he felt a set of sharp teeth on his neck, pulling his hand over to grasp Ian's hair. "Hmm... So you like the movie?" He laughed quietly. Of course that was a given.