Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-02-2014, 04:21 AM

"that's smart. If you're not careful, the fluffy haired people will get you."he said

"what? "Jared looked up. "What did you say?"

"people that look all fluffy are staying at the cave in the north eastern edge of the island.
"He said. "When you people showed up, and rounded up most of them, they went into hiding. Got really nasty ways of killing people."he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-03-2014, 03:02 AM

"I'm not listening." Lin pressed her hands to her ears and buried her head into her brothers chest.

" Come on lets go back to camp." Jacob guided her back towards camp. " Lin you have to let go of Todds hand."

"I'll go with Todd then." Lin pouted.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-03-2014, 04:41 AM

Todd was silent, thoughtful. "Fluffy people...could they be Connor's family?" He wondered aloud. They definitely had to talk to Joseph about all this.

Andraus

Old 06-06-2014, 04:11 AM

"I don't know. I know some escaped when we started rounding them up to begin with, and they went into hiding. If any one of them escaped the facility being destroyed, and found this 'Enclave' then it is likely possible that they are in that cave. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-06-2014, 05:44 AM

Without another word, Todd led the others back to the campsite to find Joseph. "Joseph! Hey, Joseph! Listen, there's a couple important things we need to talk about." He said, finding the man and approaching him. "First of all, I think you need to implement a buddy system rule. No one goes anywhere alone. It's just too dangerous. And second, we have just received news that Connor's family might be alive somewhere on this island."

((Is it just Wolfie's imagination, or is this rapidly turning into Gilligan's Island?))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-06-2014, 11:47 PM

((OMG GILLIGANS ISLAND! Bet you Andy has no idea what that is.))

Lin was still clinging to Todds hand keep close to him.

Andraus

Old 06-07-2014, 02:47 AM

(heard the name, never watched it)

Joseph looked up from what he was doing (He just finished making a Sleeping area that shielded them from the Elements) and started thinking. "If so, we needed to approach this in a Delicate manner. They'll obviously be looking out for themselves, and seeing as they are not so trusting of humans, we'll need Conner to speak with them. Also, Jared will need to stay out of the main picture, for now. I doubt they'd forget him easily. "he said.

"That's perfectly fine by me. I have no intention on having my head on the Tip of an Idiot tribal's spear. "he said, loading his pistol clip.

"also, Todd, Smart move with the rule, but don't take this as an Opportunity to be Slave-boy for Lin. I already have enough problems with her. "He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-07-2014, 09:48 PM

(( I knew know post on are private roleplays or else.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-10-2014, 03:48 AM

Todd looked offended. "That's not what I wanted at all. Actually, I got the idea from the fact that girls always seem to go places in groups. This will give them an excuse to do so any time, and also get things done while they do." He said.

Connor barely managed to hide his excitement. He wasn't alone! "I'll talk to them, if that's what you need." He said eagerly.

"We'll need to send as few people as possible. Connor and maybe two others, just to be safe. Otherwise, they might take us as a threat." Siobhan added.

Andraus

Old 06-10-2014, 03:53 AM

"Three Others. We'll take Conner, two Adults, and one of the other children. Even Natives wouldn't attack a settlement with children right off the bat. "he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-11-2014, 02:30 AM

"Bell wants to go." Bell voiced with a smile.

Lynn pulled away from Todd and walked off looking upset.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-11-2014, 02:51 AM

Todd turned around. "Lynn? What's wrong?" He asked, going after her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-11-2014, 03:47 AM

"Leave me alone.'' Lin snapped she huffed.

Andraus

Old 06-16-2014, 05:28 AM

"Leave her. If she gets kidnapped again, we are not saving her."he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-17-2014, 02:15 AM

Lin punched him in the face it wasn't a gentle bunch. " Go to hell." she snarled.

Andraus

Old 06-17-2014, 03:37 AM

Joseph grabbed her hand, having finally snapped, and smacked her across the face. "If you want to leave, then go. I'm tired of having to look after your sorry ass, when I have several other people I need to worry about. "he said, walking off, to his bow. He needed to do some scouting, and damned if he was going unarmed.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-19-2014, 03:07 AM

Jacob got in his way " Never put your hands on my sister." he growled "You take your higher then everyone else attitude and shove it. It's your fault we're in this mess don't take it out on Lin she's trying."

Andraus

Old 06-19-2014, 03:36 AM

"Oh, so it's suddenly my fault our ship got caught in a damned storm? Of course I could control the weather, and wrecked it on purpose. It's not like I didn't try and sail us out safely, not at all."he said. He then pushed Jacob out of the way. "If you want to leave, go. One less mouth to feed."he said, and left.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-19-2014, 04:06 AM

Todd lost it and punched both men across the face, hard. "THAT'S ENOUGH!! Joseph, if you EVER put your hands on Lin, or any of the girls, ever again, I'll personally knock your teeth out and choke you with them. Jacob, I know she's your sister but you need to understand that our situation is no one's fault. And Lin, can you please stop being dramatic and tell me what the hell I did wrong?!"

Standing by and watching, Siobhan was appalled. Todd was not the kind of person to lose his temper like that, let alone hit people and swear. It seemed like everyone's true colors were starting to show.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-20-2014, 02:37 AM

Lin started blinking "I'm going home." she declared heading for the boat she stared at for a moment then huffed. "Well what know?" she asked herself. "I'm not wanted here, I'm not wanted at home." she sighed. "I'm not wanted anywhere." she really had been trying she had even gone to collect wood. She turned determined and marched after Joseph. " Why do you hate rich people so much? Nii-chan is the greatest person ever and my sister is sweet. It's like I don't know we did something to you. Being rich isn't all glitter and rainbows you know. It's hard and exhausting." she looked away.

Jacob blinked at Todd." Oh sure punch me for standing up for my sister Todd."

Andraus

Old 06-20-2014, 03:21 AM

"Hard and exhausting? oh yea, it must be tough work for you too all walk over the little people, who were not born into privilege. Daddy and Mommy issues? Big deal, tell that to the other thousands who had to deal with it, you're not the only one.. Don't say you don't walk over people, you know how fucking easily you manipulated people at school, and how much you had Todd on a leash. Atleast every penny my family earned, we earned it honestly. "He said. "We may not be swimming in wealth, but we have what we need. "he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-21-2014, 08:18 PM

"My parents worked for it to you know they got lucky I wish I was poor then I wouldn't be under such pressure. Do you know what it's liked to be compared to your brother? By your own mom? Told daily that you'll never be good enough for father to notice you as next in line? That she wished you had been born first? Told that in order to be even considered you have to do anything?" Lin scowled softly " I do not keep Todd on a leash...well not intentionally." she sighed. "If I could I would trade places with you at least someone actually wants you around."

Andraus

Old 06-21-2014, 10:58 PM

"I don't want what you have, and you don't want what I have. I'm not one for leadership, or anything like that. I do it, because I'm left with little other option. I don't need you to be anyone, I need you to help. You have a lot of people relying. on you now."he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2014, 03:07 AM

Todd blushed, suddenly looking like his old self again. "I just wanted the fighting to stop..." He said, then turned to Joseph. "Lin never had me on a leash. I followed her because I wanted to. She never forced me to do anything. And just so you know, not all rich people have it easy. I was rich too, you know. Or at least, my parents were. They worked hard every day to keep the money they had." He shook his head. "I never hurt anyone in my life, until today. We- all of us on this island- we're all the same now. None of us is rich or poor anymore, there are no social classes or high expectations beyond helping each other. We need to forget what we were back home and become something new. We need to become like family."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-22-2014, 11:25 PM

"I was helping though not my fault that person came out of nowhere." Lin pouted softly she blushed softly. "I know how to sew without a machine if that helps." It wasn't something she liked to admit but her mother had taught her how so she could be a good wife.