Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-21-2013, 01:30 AM

"It's not about that, Siobhan. "He said, on the walk to gather supplies. "I need the cooperation of the entire group, if we are going to survive. I wanted Bells to remain at camp, so that they wouldn't be distracted from their purpose, and wouldn't risk lives unnecessarily. Personally? I don't know what it's like, because my sister knows how to act. "He said to her.

"We can't have any set-backs. They want to risk their own skins? Fine by me, but they'll be cut off from the rest of the group if they do. We all have our duty's, and we need to fulfill them. You and I both damn well know we can't risk distraction, because one mistake of one part of the group, affects the whole group, and that includes me as well. I can't risk making mistakes, because I don't want anything happening to anyone."He said. Truly, he cared for the group, but he wasn't about to risk their lives, just for the sake of one. He worried about what would affect the group as a whole.

"Califer, wait!" Alessia ran up to him, trying to keep up. She then handed him a Small flask. "This is Salicylic acid. if you get a infected cut, or wound, pour it on there. it will hurt, but it will help alot. "She said, running back to the camp.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-23-2013, 04:51 AM

Siobhan shook her head. "That's still not the point. You have to be diplomatic about these things. You made a ten-year-old girl cry, simply because she felt safer staying with her brother. And they offered a perfectly reasonable compromise, to have Cal go and Jacob stay. What was wrong with that?" She asked. "You talk about mistakes? You've already made one! You have to let them be more comfortable with each other before trying to split up siblings. Everyone makes mistakes, Joseph." She turned and placed a hand on his arm. "It's whether we learn from them that matters."

Cal blinked slowly, staring at the flask he had been given. "Thank...you..." He muttered, even though she was already gone.

Todd looked away slightly, feeling like it was not his place to be watching the sisters interact that way.

Andraus

Old 12-23-2013, 05:29 AM

"Yes, but my mistakes could affect the lives of the people here, and I can't have that If anyone dies under my command, I will see them in my sleep every night, for the rest of my life. I won't live with that, Siobhan. "he said. "If the little girl wants to hate me, so be it. I just want them too be safe. I don't know about you, but patrolling along the boarder of a forest is not my definition of 'safe'. "he said.

"Your welcome! "She yelled, waving.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-23-2013, 10:17 PM

"I think we should make joseph pay for making my angel cry." Lin frowned "I'll think of something." she growled looking darkly in the direction of Joseph. "I'll make him josphina."

"How would you do that?" Bell asked with a frown

"I'll explain when your old......" Lin trialed off "Hold this she handed Bell to Jacob

"Sister?" they called as she marched off catching joseph by his collar "We are going home." her cheeks were a bright pink color and she looked embarrassed "We are going right now and there is nothing you can say to change my mind." she marched towards the boat dragging him along.

Andraus

Old 12-23-2013, 10:24 PM

"I'll give you one warning, then I shall lay you out on your ass. "He said, stopping her in her place. "Get. Your. Damn. Hands. off. of. Me. "he said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-24-2013, 05:23 AM

Siobhan gasped. "Hey, stop! That's enough! Lin, we can't go home right now, the boat is damaged too badly. Joseph, if you harm a hair on her head I shall have to mutiny." She said, trying to calm the situation.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2013, 06:04 AM

"I am giving her a chance to release me, If she doesn't take it, it's on her head, not mine. "he said

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-25-2013, 12:50 AM

"We have to leave." Lin snapped letting him go "I'll push the boat if I need to." she looked at the boat "I'm sure its not bad probably still usable right?" she looked around for someone to save her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-26-2013, 04:55 AM

Having stopped when the commotion started, Todd stepped in now. Though it wasn't the best idea, he reached out and took hold of Lin, one hand on either arm, holding her at arm's length. "Lin. It's not ready. If we have any chance of going home, we have to be patient and repair the boat. But even then, everyone voted in favor of staying. Can't you give it a chance, just for a little while? If you really can't handle it, then I'll take you home myself." He said, holding her gaze. "But I won't need to. You're strong, Lin. You can handle anything. And," He leaned closer, "You have to be strong for your sister. She needs to see you standing tall." He whispered.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-27-2013, 12:47 AM

"I will not handle that." Lin blushed looking embarrassed again "Well it's two things really."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-27-2013, 04:09 AM

Todd gave her a rare smile, one that was unguarded and free. "What two things, Lin? If it's a...female thing, there are other females here. I'm sure they can help."

Andraus

Old 12-27-2013, 09:15 AM

"I need to state something "Joseph said. "If we are set on repairing it, We'd need to make Tools to gather the resources, and to make the tools required to Repair it. All and all, if I'm adding this up in my mind right, It would take well over a month to repair the boat. "He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-28-2013, 12:52 AM

"It's...it's..." Lin stammered no one had seen this flustered before "About the birds and the bees." She glanced at Alessia then to Bell "And what happens to girls when they hit a certain age." she face was bright red know and she wouldn't meet anyones eye.

Andraus

Old 12-28-2013, 01:06 AM

Alessia nodded, understanding, and Wondered off, going to collect more plants.......in the different part of the camp site.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-28-2013, 05:15 AM

Todd turned slightly pink. "Right...well, like I said, there are other females here who can help. You're not alone in this." He said reassuringly.

Hikari stepped forward, looking slightly braver than anyone there had ever seen her. "M-miss Lin...I have some experience in this matter. When it comes to...explaining things to young girls, I can certainly help." She offered, clearly nervous to be talking to someone of such high class.

Siobhan glanced at Joseph. "Shh. Just let them work this out." She whispered to him with a smile, before turning to the other girls. "I can also help. I know Alessia rather well, like my own sister, and I planned to talk to her when the time came anyway. Though to be honest, I'm not entirely sure she needs it." She chuckled a bit.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-29-2013, 02:07 AM

"But what about the other thing I know I don't have enough for more then two year. Maybe not even." Lin sighed dramatically.

Jacob walked away with Bell "Lets go look at flowers Bell."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-30-2013, 03:45 AM

Todd blushed and cleared his throat. "I think maybe this is beyond my area..." He said, backing away.

Siobhan also cleared her throat. "Oh, I see. Well, I brought plenty. And women used to manage pretty well before those things were made." She said.

Hikari nodded. "I brought some, too. And I know how to make more, just from what we have around us. It's a useful skill to have." She added shyly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-30-2013, 06:54 PM

"But I don't want to tell my sister about the birds and the bees...oh god that's even worse. I'm swimming back." Lin started to take her shirt off then thought better of it "Darn nation."

Andraus

Old 12-30-2013, 07:14 PM

"I don't you want two young guys to see your girls, finx. "Joseph said. "Then again, I got my eye's on someone else, so it really wouldn't do anything for me. No offense. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-31-2013, 04:10 AM

Siobhan rolled her eyes. "Turn around, Joesph. This is a girl's talk." She said, motioning for him to mind his own business.

Hikari chuckled. "Ignoring them for a moment, Miss Lin, my offer still stands. I will help you talk to your sister, when the time comes."

Andraus

Old 12-31-2013, 04:30 AM

Joseph kissed Siobhans nose. "Alright, Rosey Cheeks. "he said, with a teasing smile. He then went to go and gather supplies.

Alessia was sorting all the supplies she had, by appearance. She was trying to figure the properties of the plants out.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-01-2014, 12:52 AM

"But what about other things." She glanced at the boys "I don't really fancy having to mate with on of them." she sighed "Well maybe Todd."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-01-2014, 06:12 AM

Siobhan cleared her throat and resumed talking to the other women. Hearing Lin's next statement, she turned redder than her hair. "Well, I don't know Todd as well as you do, but from what I've seen I don't think he'd mind too much if it came to that." She teased.

Hikari chuckled. "That's true, Todd is definitely taken with you, Miss Lin. Personally, I don't think any of these men would be interested in me. That's okay, though. I'm happy just taking care of the kids." She said with a blush. She didn't want to tell them that she had a bit of a crush on Lin's brother.

Andraus

Old 01-01-2014, 06:00 PM

"You never know that, Hikari. I'm pretty sure your crush would feel the same way.....and with the fact that wealth pretty much means nothing here, there are no inhibitions. "Joseph said. He came back carrying fruits. He placed a single Tiger Lilly he found in Siobhans hair. "Here you go, Fire child. "He said, grinning.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:55 AM

Lin sighed "We should still think of returning. We can't live of what we brought and what we might find on the island alone."

Bell suddenly ran up to her "Nii-san caught a piggy! he said to come see you so he could have talk with the piggy. Oh I hope I get to keep it."

Lin blinked then put two and pig together. "Oh...uh." she gulped