Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Fuzz Send a message via MSN to Fuzz

Old 02-22-2009, 03:40 AM

<3 Haiss~
I made this mostly 'cause I need golds for clothes, and feathers for the event items. x3;
`just joined today`
So, Uhm, How is everyone this evening?

Readera
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2009, 03:47 AM

I'm ok. How is your feather/item quest going? I need 48 feathers but I have 5.5, so yeah.

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 03:53 AM

o: Good to hear. It's coming along. My feather questing is coming along more than my gold questing is. :c Buut, I'd much rather have the feathers. I need like... `thinks` 69 Feathers. And, I currently have 19 and a half feathers. xD; Just waiting for my AP to get back up. It sure does run out fast.. I'm sure you'll get the 48 that you need in no time. :3 Just have to be patient, and wait for your AP to get back up.

Readera
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2009, 03:56 AM

Yeah but posting gives you .25 so post more!

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 03:58 AM

O: Yep. And, also, depending on the length of it, it gives you gold too. <33 Which is good for me.
`thinks of a question to keep the conversation going`
Uhmm.. What do you like to do? Any hobbies, sports, or other stuff like that?

Readera
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2009, 04:06 AM

Ummm, I like anime and these kind of sites, avatar sites. But I love books too. Do you like anime and/or books?

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 04:12 AM

o: Aah. Did you come here through Gaia? Ooh books. <3 Although, I prefer non-Anime books. I used to watch Anime, but I don't so much anymore. I can't seem to get into a series anymore. Don't know why. Do you have any suggestions for Animes I should read/watch? I'd love to give it a try again. :3 Let see, Animes that I've watched/read would be, Naruto (Japanese, I watched it before it got really popular}, I watched Inuyasha for quite a while, Case Closed (for the amount time it played on Adult Swim), I've read some of Tokyo Mew Mew (Liek four of the books), and some Diablo( Three of those ). And that's all I can think of.. How about you? What Animes do you like to read/watch? x3;

Readera
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2009, 04:18 AM

Yeah I did get here through Gaia actually. I like non-Anime books, but I like Manga, anime books, too. I like Witch Hunter Robin and Wolf's Rain. They are both short and good. Utena is good but is has a bit of Yuri, not much though.

What books do you like?

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-22-2009, 05:23 PM

hello!

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 05:32 PM

Ah, as did I. But, I left and went back to Gaia, and only came back today. xP Unfortunately I lost my old account and had to make a new one... `misses my old account` Ooh, I've seen Wolf's Rain. <3 I loved it.
Uhmm, I like teen fiction/non fiction. More so non-fiction though. I love this one author though, Ellen Hopkins. She doesn't really write a story, like most authors would, she writes it in this poetic way. It's amazing. D: Buut, as far as subjects, and plots go, I like realistic, and I have a liking for books about main character having mental problems. o-o; It's odd. `tries to think of other books I've read` I've read Twilight, like everyone else. Didn't really like it. Not one of those people who encourage everyone to read it. But, I did read the whole series. xP; Uhmm.. Books that I've read recently would be Tweak, Jerk California, So Yesterday, which is written by another author that I like, Scott Westerfeld. Although, I like his Peeps, and Uglies series more than So Yesterday. Sorry for the ranting. D: Just don't want the conversation to die...

DianaKitsune:Haiss <3 How are you today? :3

Last edited by Fuzz; 02-22-2009 at 06:15 PM..

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-22-2009, 06:10 PM

Hello, I'm good ^^
We're reading One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest in school. I saw that you like books with characters having mental problems, so I thought you might like that book since it's about an Insane Asylum, it's really interesting.

I haven't read Twilight, but I must say I really don't want to, though I have the whole series because all everyone talks about is "Edward this, Edward that, OMG EDWARD!" Ok, seriously no guy is that perfect...

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 06:17 PM

Good to hear~ x3
o: Ooh, I might take a look at it. We're reading 'Of Mice and Men' in my school. x3 I finished it before everyone else did, it ended really sadly. :c I wasn't expecting it.

Yeah, don't. I don't really get why people think it's like the best book ever, and worship Stephanie Myer( I probably misspelled her name. ><; ) for it. And, Edward is overrated. He's a guy. Who's a vampire. OhMai. So amazing. `sarcasm` I could go on and on about that book, but I don't really feel like it. ;w;' Uhmm. What kind of books do you like? And, do you have anymore you'd like to recommend? :3

inkhart_9
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to inkhart_9

Old 02-22-2009, 07:02 PM

Hi peoples!!

How is everyone? And how is your quest going Fuzz?

starryblade
o.O rawr.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:07 PM

hii. x3

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Haiss <33 I'm good. How about you? Just trying to get some gold, so I can get event clothes cheap. D: It's coming, slowly. The feathers are easier to get than the gold. ><; Mostly 'cause I' only getting gold through games, which is like 6 gold a game.

Starry: :3 Helloss. <3 How are you today?

starryblade
o.O rawr.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:13 PM

i'm okay, just baby sitting my nephews.
how're you?

i have like 200 feathers. =.= i kinda wish i could donate them to people because i don't think i really need them.
buttt about 50 more exp i get the sword. ;happydance.;
x3

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 07:26 PM

Good to hear. x3 And, that sounds like fun? I'm doing good, thank for asking. :3
Ohwow. That's a lot. I wonder if you could trade them in, and give out the gifts? o: Ooh. How much total EXP do you need to get the sword?

starryblade
o.O rawr.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:33 PM

not really that fun. xD;... 8 month old babies... can get annoying. @_@ and there's 2 of them.
maybe i could do that. :3 500 exp for the sword, i think.

Fuzz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 07:37 PM

Ahh. I bet they get into things that they shouldn't?
I'm sure it would help out a lot. o:
That's a lot of EXP.
D: I'm at like 170-ish.