Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-10-2015, 07:44 PM

This is a private rp between CosmicFoxKitty and I. Please do not post here, but feel free to read along!

Rachel Bayberry
Grade: 12
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110lbs
Personality Traits: Sometimes thinks too fast to allow time to really sit and think about consequences of her actions, can be pretty oblivious, a naturally happy girl, tends to make bad decisions as far as boyfriends go, a very loyal friend, doesn't judge, can be sensitive when she allows herself, has a short temper from time to time, hard-worker when it comes to school work, loves to daydream about future life goals, music and animal lover, and when she's sad, she usually shuts down and steals her little brother's computer away from him to play games like Minecraft.
Background: Rachel grew up in a simple life. Her parents being middle-class people, but her being a popular girl in school for her beauty and easy-going personality. While she has a large group of friends, she has one best friend. She can be a personal person due to this. Her father had once been diagnosed with cancer but has just been on remission, who works at a GM factory. She has a mother who works on the school board of education and a little brother who's as dorky and geeky as it gets, but Rachel loves them all so dearly.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-11-2015, 10:43 PM

Eric Rodriguez
Grade: 12
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 168lbs
Personality Traits: Rather intelligent but likes to play dumb so that others won'texpect much from him. Always wants to go and do something, Eric can never stay still for long. Eric is a very loyal person and will not give up on those he loves. Interested in things and people who are unique and is a soft guy but likes to play tough.
Background: Eric grew up in a family that fought a lot, and if they weren'tfighting or yelling they were acting like the perfect family out in public. His dad was very controlling of his mother and would take his anger out on Eric. As he grew older the more Eric could defend himself. His family wasn't well off by any means so he worked hard for all that he had.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:36 PM

Rachel let out a heavy sob as she followed Michael out her front door, leaving her parents back in the dinning room with wide eyes in shock at the argument that had recently played out before them. She watched the blonde-haired football star walking away from her, down the front lawn, and to his red convertible parked in front of the house.

"Asshole!" she screamed at him shakily. Her voice echoed in the surrounding area, but she didn't give a shit. Instead she wrapped her arms around herself and let out another sob, watching Michael wave a hand at her, as if he were waving a bug off his shoulder, without a single word towards her.

She watched him get in his car and drive off as his tiers screeched against the pavement, burning rubber as if he couldn't wait to get away from her.

It took her a moment to wait for her sobs to die down as she pulled her Galaxy phone from her back pocket and dial Eric's numbers. Tears still spilled down her cheek, staining them with her running makeup.

When she heard the phone pick up, she sucked in a shaky breath. "Can we go to park? I need out of here for a while," she rushed.

Last edited by Junabelle; 04-12-2015 at 01:23 AM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-12-2015, 01:22 AM

Eric was sitting in his bedroom listening to another argument start to brew between his parents when he heard his phone go off, picking up his iPhone he knew exactly who it was, "Hello?" Hearing Rachel's rushed sentence he hopped off his bed and started pulling on his shoes, "I'm on my way. Are you okay?" He asked stumbling out of his bedroom.

His parents looked up and asked where he was going and he waved and just said "Rachel" and walked off, that was the end of that. Waiting for a reply he got into his new Dodge pickup his dad got him, Eric sped out of the apartments and straight to his best friend. It wasn't a far drive by any means but it felt like forever as he weaved in and out of traffic listening to her.

In his mind all he could think was "I'm going to kill whoever made her cry!". It didn't help his road rage any. Finally he pulled up to her curb and waited patiently for her to get in as he said a gentle " I'm here" and hung up.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-12-2015, 02:02 AM

Her parents were quiet when she returned to the dining room. Her eyes swept over her questioning little brother, who looked up at her through his magnifying glasses as he hunched over his half-finished dinner plate. Her father opened his mouth to speak as her mother scooter her chair back, ready to get up and wrap her arms around her daughter to offer up the familiar comfort, but it all frozen when Rachel had raised her hand, her lips pursed and her jaw visibly tight.

"I'm going to the park with Eric. I'll be back by curfew," she told them as she left the room and hurried up her stairs to her bedroom where she grabbed her light blue denim jacket, slipped it on, and buried her feet into her dark brown slip-ons.

By the time she was out the door, she turned her phone off and buried it into her back jean pocket, her eyes on Eric pick-up. His voice had already began to lighten up her mood, making her relax a bit more than she was before. She opened the passenger door and slid in as if she had done it millions of times before, which she had. Her eyes were red and puffy, traces of tears remaining just at her lower lash line. She sniffled and looked ahead of her once she was buckled in, shaking her head.

"Just drive. Please."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-12-2015, 02:19 AM

Eric did what he was told without question, he would do whatever it took to see that gorgeous smile of hers. Sighing he shook his head, "How bout we ditch the park and grab a bite to eat, maybe at like Denny's?" Knowing full and well that she probably hadn'teaten yet or if she did it wwasn't much seeing as it was around dinner time. Looking onto the road his fists tightened around the steering wheel. He had a good guess on what was making her so upset but he couldn't do anything about it, at least not with Rachel in the truck.

Waiting for a reply he drove towards the park but by no means was in a hurry. Oh how he wanted to stop the truck, pull her out of it, and just hug the living daylights out of her. Figuring that would not only embarrass her but make it awkward he just kept cruising around before it slipped out of his mouth, "Who's ass do I have to kick and how hard?" Trying not to have a shocked look on his face he kept his initial glare as best as he could. He never knew how she would respond.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-12-2015, 03:49 AM

Her stomach grumbled, though she hadn't felt the bite of loss-of-appetite just yet form how worked up she was over all of this. She shook her head, shrugging as she looked out at the passing houses. "Denny's is fine with me," she murmured softly, her voice coming out shaky and sad, as if she might break into tears all over again. And she didn't want that.

"Michael. He was over for dinner, like every other Thursday," she started, her bottom lip quivering. "Then I mentioned college and he got all hyped up that I don't want to go to law school and we got into this huge fight in front of my parents and then he just ended it." Her lip was trembling violently now and she shrugged and shook her head again. "And he was gone. Just like that." She sniffled and wiped her nose, rubbing at her tears as she looked down at her shaking hands. "Doesn't matter now. Why would I want to be with someone who's not okay with what I want?" She still cried though. And no matter how much she told herself it didn't matter, it did in the end.

She let out a big breath, trying to gather herself back together, but all she wanted right now was a hug. "I'm starving. Denny's sounds perfect." She faked a smile, trying her hardest to lighten up the mood, but her smile faltered and she wrapped her arms around herself, saying no more.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-16-2015, 01:53 AM

"I can have a little talk with that jerk if you want me to." Eric all but mumbled. Sighing he shook his head as he pulled into the Denny's parking lot, waitingto get out at first. "I just want you to be okay and happy Rachel, that is all that matters to me, seeing you happy." With that he turned off his truck and got out, walking to her side. Opening her door he held his hand out to help her get out.

"Mom and dad were fighting again, so I didn't get to eat, so I'm sorry if I stuff my face." Chuckling he watched her with gentle eyes as they walked into the resteraunt with her. The waitress sat them down and he ordered a Dr. Pepper, the usual. Staring out the window of the back corner booth as she ordered her drink he tried not to sigh. Eric was a mix between angry at Michael and upset that he couldn't bring a real smile to her beautiful face

"What are you getting? I was thinking that burger with hashbrowns and eggs. Sounds great right now. Get anything you want though, my treat. Smoothie, coffee, ice cream, whatever." Feeling like he was rambling he shifted his eyes to the menu to find the burger he was looking for, always forgetting its name.

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:23 PM

Rachel immediately shook her head, frowning as if she could break out into a sob any time soon. "No. Don't worry about him. It'll only make matters worse and knowing him, he'd make sure you'd get in trouble for it," she told him after she heard about how his parents were fighting again. "I don't want you to get into any trouble that could rile your parents up anymore. He's out of my life for good." She knew Michael well enough to know that the next day she walked into school, he would play it off as some usual break up and pretend as if she had never even existed. It was better than her last boyfriend, who had tried to stir up gossip that she was some easy whore. But she made sure that never worked out for him.

"Why do I always have the worst luck with men?" she asked more herself than Michael as she sat down across him at their booth. She stared down at the menu, sniffling with puffy eyes. She had stopped crying by now, cracking a tiny smile at his mention of what he'd get for food.

"That sounds good. Perfect for you," she told him as she turned the pages in the menu after ordering a lemonade. She had been here often enough to know the menu by heart, but tonight she was looking for something specific. When the waitress had come back around for their orders, she ordered a simple cheese burger with extra fries covered in cheese and bacon and asked the waitress to bring around a plate of vanilla ice cream covered in sprinkles and strawberries.

And when the woman had gone off to put their orders in, Rachel wiped her eyes dry and rested her temple on a raised fist, looking over at her best friend. "Next time we go out to eat, it'll be my treat. Deal?" she offered up, now feeling bad for ordering that big meal. No doubt it was worth twenty dollars with all the additions she had asked for it, but then again that was what she liked so much about this place. They always had random stuff they were willing to throw onto food. Besides, it was the only place in town that added chocolate chips to their pancakes even though chocolate chip pancakes weren't ever on the breakfast menu.

"Thank you, Micheal. You have no idea how much this means to me," she told him as she reached across the table and grabbed his hand to show how much it did mean to her. "You're the best friend any girl could ask for." And she meant it. He really was.