Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 AM

Skeletons of Drexy4ever~
Name: Devion Parker
Bio: Devion has always been a ladies man, but when he found his real love he decides to settle down, even though he doesn't stop flirting with every living thing in a skirt. When his girlfriend is pregnant, he is not only shocked but overall scared out of his pants.
He looks like this~

Name: Travis Cysewski
Bio: When Travis's best friend Devion, who he's known his whole life is about to be a father, Travis panics like a mad-man. He already hates kids, and if his best friend has one he's worried it'll ruin they're relationship!
He looks like this~

Name: Loyanna Cysewski
Bio: Loyanna watches all of the drama from afar, not really knowing what to do in all the drama. She's also questioning her sexuality, and constantly making very bad choices for her life.
She looks like this~

Name: Janine Thompson
Bio: She had her daughter at a young age and she doesn't want her daughter to go through it. Unfortunately, she doesn't help her case with all the stupid mistakes she makes on a daily basis.
She looks like this~

Last edited by Drexy4ever; 12-11-2011 at 11:13 PM..

MissPinkDolly

Old 12-11-2011, 10:46 PM

Name: Caitlin Thompson
Bio:Caitlin a smart, kind and once popular girl is now not all that due to her pregnancy. Caitlin is very indecisive and gullible behaviour could be her down fall in life, she she tries to avoid confrontation and tell herself every thing will be alright.
Right?
She looks like this~
Caitlin Thompson
(Sorry, this was the best thing I got on photo bucket.... Cx)
Name: Adain Thompson
Bio:A very strict father with a very ignorant mind who believe's his daughter must not repeat his mistakes. He does not believe in accidents, he also has a very limited vocabulary causing his to express himself in vulgar words. He is also a kind man, but he has trouble showing it through his ignorance.
Adain Thompson
(the father is the mad guy I'm the background...)
Name: Patricia Parker
Bio: When Patricia finds out that Devion is participating in sextual intercourse and even impregnated a girl, Patricia remains the kind and warm-hearted woman she always is. Patricia is very generous but is also quite poor and cannot afford the new baby being brought into the family.
Patricia Parker

Drexy4ever

Old 12-11-2011, 11:30 PM

Devion sat in his bed and stared at the ceiling. He didn't know how he'd gotten himself into this. He was in it deep. Not only did he get his girlfriend pregnant. He'd also oggled Tonya Olsen for five straight minutes. He couldn't stop himself. He was a sex monster! He closed his eyes and decided to think of things that could he do to be a good father and to get help. He sat there, staring at the ceiling, then he slowly began to fall asleep... until he heard loud banging on his door. He popped up and his heart started beating so fast he was sure he was gonna have a heart attack. "Come in." he said, extremely annoyed. Travis stumbled in, loud and rambunctious as usual. "Hey man, you wanna... why are you... uh... lookin' like that?" Travis said, as he saw Devion's face. He looked tired and angry. "I haven't gotten any sleep in the past 3 days. I got babies on my mind." Devion said worriedly. "Naw, sounds like you got baby mama issues." Travis laughed. Devion solemnly looked at his hands and Travis walked over and sat with him. "Y'know, babies aren't that bad. Chicks love 'em! So once you dump Caitlin-" "I'm not gonna dump Caitlin! I love her, man. It's just... I don't know. I don't want a kid. And I don't want to change my life. And anyways, what the hell are you talkin bout' sayin' kids is cool? You hate kids!" Devion yelled at Travis. "I don't hate 'em no more. I was holding my cousin the other day, and about 4 hot chicks came over and started flirtin' with me! Babies are like a friggin' chick-magnet!" Travis exclaimed, trying to bring Devion's mood up. It didn't work. "Come on, man. Maybe you need to talk about this with Caitlin. Maybe she'd be willin' to get an abortion..." Travis said hopefully, letting his voice drift off. "Nah. I don't think she'd go for it. And it'd be rude if I asked. I mean, what you feel like if someone openly told you they don't want your baby? That's just mean. And besides, if she says no, then the kid'll have a dad who openly said they don't want them. That's evil." Devion ranted. Travis sighed. "You want me to ask her? 'Cause you know I will." Travis said loyaly. Devion shook his head. "Nope. That's worse. But, you are right about talking to her about it. I'll call her later." Devion said, flopping back down backwards on the bed. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

Last edited by Drexy4ever; 12-11-2011 at 11:36 PM..

MissPinkDolly

Old 12-12-2011, 12:40 AM

Caitlin was sitting on the edge of her bed rubbing her temples, wondering why she would do this to herself she muttered "Why did I ruin my life...Why'd I do this to myself..." she looked down she could feel her eyes swelling up with water as she said this. Her stomach was still flat and she could still pass for a healthy, normal 16 year old girl. She didn't know what to do or what would happen if she told her parents. She tried to imagine her telling her parents and the conversation would end up being good and happy but every scenario that came to mind ended up making her breakout into tears. Caitlin fell back onto her bed sobbing deeply into her pillow, she could believe her eyes when she first saw that little pink plus sign but on the eighth try she finally accepted the truth; she was in fact pregnant. She clenched her blanket tightly thinking about how Devion would be taking this situation. She thought to herself 'he doesn't want me; or our baby. he's going to find another girl, and I'm going to be stuck with a baby.' Caitlin was so angry and upset 'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!' Caitlin's face was buried deep into her pillows as she began to belt her lungs out screaming when, Jessica **Caitlin's best friend since 1st grade** came into her room. Jessica said "So, Cait... Baby issue's?" she chuckled. Caitlin lifted her head to see Jessica "Jess!! Come in and Close the door.". Jessica did as she was told and then said "Haven't told the 'rents yet?" Caitlin wiped the tear from her eyes and said "Not in so many words..." she sat up properly and the hit her bed to tell Jessica to sit down. Jessica walked over to her bed and said "you know you have'ta tell 'em sometime...BUT until you do Im here for `ya moral support and all.." she laughter obnoxiously and so did Caitlin. Caitlin fidgeted with her fingers and said "I don't think my baby's going to have a daddy, Jessica..."

Drexy4ever

Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 AM

"Dev, you know you kinda got out on the better side of this. It's the chick who has to take care of the kid. You can skip out if you want. And plus, wasn't the sex pretty good?" Travis said, a hint of anger in his voice. Devion sat up and stared at Travis like he had just bit the head odd a cat. "I'm not gonna skip out. What would that say about me? It would say that I'm a loser. That's what." Devion said, even angrier than before. He picked up his cell phone off the dresser. "I'm callin' her now."he said to Travis as he dialed Caitlin's number.

MissPinkDolly

Old 12-12-2011, 01:28 AM

Jessica hugged Caitlin tightly and said "Why would you ever think that, hun?". Caitlin looked at Jessica as tears formed in her eyes "He hasn't called me back, or texted or anything...and it's been 3 days... He's probably off somewhere..with another girl..making more little Devion Jr.'s." Caitlin clutched her pillow tightly to her chest. Suddenly her phone rang...Caitlin jumped nearly two feet into the air to go and grab her phone. Caitlin rummaged threw her purse to find her phone but it wasn't there she began to freak out "Oh My God!! I Lost My Phone!!!" Jessica laughter as her phone was on her side table, the whole time. Caitlin turned around and then ran to go grab her phone, before she answered it she then said "I-It's him....W-what do I say?", Jessica looked at Caitlin calmly and then said "Whatever happens don't cry okay?" Caitlin nodded her head as she answered her phone and put it to her ear "He-Hello...".

Drexy4ever

Old 12-12-2011, 02:03 AM

"H-hey, Caitlin. It's, uh... me... Devion." Devion said shakily. He took a long pause over the phone, ready to say the next few words. "Do you wanna...uh...hang out later? I kinda wanna...uh...talk maybe?"he said, just as shakily. Travis frowned, not liking this conversation. Devion's eyebrows were knit into a look of sadness and worriedness. He quietly waited for Caitlin to reject him because he hadn't talked to her since he found out she was pregnant, which wasn't too long ago.

MissPinkDolly

Old 12-12-2011, 02:15 AM

Caitlin pressed te phone tightly to her cheek as she began to tear up once again "Y-yes, I-I think we should.." Caitlin looked down holding back her tear's from his tones she could tell he was upset. "W-wanna meet up around 2, my place..B-but my parents don't know so you have`ta keep your mouth shut...okay.." Caitlin looked at the clock it was 12:30-ish she hated having to what until 2pm but she needed time to gather her thought's before seeing him. Jessica impatiently waited for Caitlin to hang up her phone but Caitlin was just wait for a response the phone line had never seemed so quite to her.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-12-2011, 11:39 PM

Devion sighed happily and closed his eyes. 'Kay. Thanks, Caitlin." he said before hanging up the phone. He looked at Travis, relieved at Caitlin's actions. "So what's she say?" Travis asked, hoping Caitlin had rejected, but knowing she hadn't. "She said I can go over there at around 2! She wants to talk!" Devion said the sentence excitedly, even though most guys would be looking troubled or trying to console the girl over the phone. "And you're really gonna go? What happened to old Dev? The Dev that would use knives to look up girl's skirts and run into the ladies' gym locker on 'accident'?" Tracis said, using his fingers to put quotations on the word 'accident'. Devion sighed and ran his fingers through his short brown hair. "I already told you, Trav, I'm in deep and-" "No, you were in deep. You're out now and it's time to split." Travis said, cutting Devion off mid-sentence. Devion sighed and began to look through his closet. "Travis, I'm gonna look for something to wear. I suggest you go get a joke book and learn how to be funny, 'cause you're really bad a it." Travis rolled his eyes, waved goodbye to Devion and closed Devion's bedroom door behind him as he left, cussing Devion out under his breath as he did it.

MissPinkDolly

Old 12-14-2011, 05:41 AM

When Caitlin hung up the phone Jessica immediately began to badger her with questions. Caitlin tried to remain calm as she said "Were meeting at two. . ." she sighed. Jessica began to laugh "Ahaha~ I can't wait to see your baby daddy's face. You better tell his poor ass to go get a job, so he can provide." she then began to snap her fingers with attitude. Caitlin chuckled and thought 'I'll be lucky if this baby even has a daddy by the end of our conversation. . .' Jessica smiled and calmly said "Sweetie Im sure he'll face up to his responsibilities as a daddy and be a great father at that." Caitlin meekly nodded her head. Caitlin began to get ready for meeting Devion with Jessica when it got around 1:45 Jessica left Caitlin's house. Caitlin had been trying to think of what she wanted to talk to Devion about but nothing came to mind, she just said down her mind empty without thoughts.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-15-2011, 09:09 PM

Devion began walking to Caitlin's house, kind of excited to see her, because even though even though he had wandering eyes, he was still very much into her. He sighed as he reached her block and thought about what he was going to tell her. He put it aside and stepped onto her front porch with his hand in his pants pocket. He rang the doorbell slowly, hoping that maybe Travis was right, and maybe she did want an abortion. He waited, his excitedness now replaced with worry, for someone to open the door.

MissPinkDolly

Old 12-16-2011, 07:11 AM

Caitlin hear him knocking downstairs, she jumped with anxiety and excitement. She began to run to the door to try and beat her father there. As her father sternly walked over to the door and opened it she continued to run wanting to make a graceful entrance though, she slowed down as she when down the first few stairs because she knew she was clumsy. Due to the lack of grip in her socks she slipped and fell down the flight of stairs. She loudly screamed as her back hit the stairs and she continued screaming as she falling down the rest of the stairs until she hit her head on the floor when she got to the bottom. Caitlin's head was slightly bleed she began to have a huge headache her head and heart were both was pounding quickly 'Oh my god, what if I just killed my baby. What if I gave myself an abortion at home. . .' She had tears building up in her eyes and she got onto all fours and said "Well that hurt. . .". Her fathers eye's were large as she said "Oh Lord Caitlin, your head is bleeding. Go into the bathroom and clean yourself up, Im sure Devion doesn't want to be touching your blood. Your so clumsy." he walked over to her and helped her up. Caitlin's face was flushed bright red she feel so embarrassed, worried and in pain at the same time. She couldn't say a word but merely nodded her head for him to come in as she turned around and limped up the stairs towards the washroom in her bed room.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-19-2011, 06:22 PM

Devion ran past Mr. Thompson and toward Caitlin. "Um... are you alright?" he asked, feeling like laughing but not wanting to hurt her feelings. He laid a strong hand on her shoulder and looked at the blood on her head. He wondered why her father hadn't offered to take her to the hospital. He heard Mrs. Thompson walking around in the hallway, yelling at Mr. Thompson for not catching Caitlin. She burst into the bathroom, just as clumsy as her daughter, and blushed at the sight of Devion's hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Are you okay, Caitlin, honey? Do you need some ice? I'll go get you some ice."she said, leaving just as quickly as she'd come. Devion removed his hand and looked at the door, expecting Mrs. Thompson to burst back in any second with a huge chunk of ice.

MissPinkDolly

Old 03-05-2012, 06:37 AM

Caitlin put down the lid on the toilet and sat down. Her head was throbbing with a mixture of thoughts and pain. She began to get very concerned for the life of her baby and what damage she might have caused to him or her. She looked at Devion and then down at her stomach quickly trying to tell him her worries without speaking. She could hear her father loudly yelling at her mother to not take all of the ice from the fridge, she sighed sightly. Caitlin got up to look at herself in the mirror, she began to notice that she was bleeding profusely. 'Oh, this is a great first impression after not seeing me for 3 days. NOT. I look like a total idiot' She grabbed a towel and attempted to clean the blood out of he hair with cold water. Caitlin chuckled slightly and said "Hi Devion, please come in."

Drexy4ever

Old 05-13-2012, 05:08 AM

Devion sighed and decided to begin talking. "Uh, I think that we should try and get jobs this week. I mean, I just quit at the Dairy Queen last week and I only got a few hundred saved up to go toward that new laptop, but I guess a baby's more..." he started, unable to finsh the sentence because he was too angry. He'd been saving for five months to get the new computer that he really needed. His old one was shitty and constantly needed to be restarted. After taking a few angry breaths, the boy continued. "It's more important. I mean, unless... you wanna... uh... get rid of it." he said, gesturing towards Caitlin's stomach.

Mrs. Thompson came back with a small baggie full of ice and placed it on her daughter's head. "You guy's can keep talking. Don't mind me. I'm a cool mom.
she said, smiling at Devion. Devion awkwardly smiled back, unsure of how to respond to the comment. Turning back to Caitlin, he took a breath and continued. "I think I'm gonna apply at Wal-Mart. We'd get the employee discount. They sell everything there. And you should apply at Babies R Us. I know you like to see the kids." Mrs. Thompson looked at Devion and smiled at him again. So you two are thinking about getting jobs? How nice! Maybe now I won't have to add to your college fund!" she said excitedly to her daughter. Devion looked down at his feet and sighed sadly.