Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-27-2008, 12:06 PM

The vampire nodded. "If you leave, my doors will always be open for you and your friends." he said and stroked the golden hair.

"That's called satisfaction. " he explained and nuzzled him. "It's a great feeling. Maybe, you can bring all your work here, I can let someone sell your toys in the towns nearby." he said. "I can buy you materials and everything you need." he smiled.

"I know that, eilshor." he giggled. "Just do what ever you want here in this house."

Seeing the burn he smiled. Gently he took the finger and kissed it. "Clumsiness is something no one can help. I think it's cute though." he winked at him.

Mean while the little demon was starting to wake. Stretching out while yawning cutely.
Her head didn't hurt as much now and she seemed to have grown over night.

Two beautiful ram like horns poked out of her blond hair now. her tail was hard to control though.

She looked next to her, noticing Pip fast asleep next to her. Smiling she covered him up and kissed his forehead.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-27-2008, 04:25 PM

Eilshor's face instantly reflected his surprise at the offer: eyes narrowing down to stare closely at the vampire's handsome own and his mouth turning pouty. As he felt the red head lean towards him and that warm breath against his skin, the elf had to bite on his lower lip and prevent himself from expressing his pleasure through a sudden moan or gasp---even a coo. Though he couldn't help the soft hee of appreciation that escaped when Jack ran his fingers through the soft sunshine colored hair. He liked it when people touched his hair and ran soothing rows through it.

In the same way that one of the most effective ways to get him to sleep was brushing his hair or massaging his scalp. A deadly combination of the two---in a matter of minutes, the young elf was fast asleep.

"Satisfaction... I suppose. I'll have to trust you on that account, sir. As I really don't... know... a thing." The boy nodded to the statement, patting the lord's broader bicep and smiling a little. "I like it when I see how happy they are..."

The slave was glad to hear, feeling even smug about the fact that the red head took him seriously. Good to hear that then!, he said proudly to himself. Evidence enough to that was how under the Master's wing, he managed to even expand his knowledge in machinery and was spoiled by him---given books and devices all in exchange for love and devotion: which Eilshor had yet to learn and give really.

Jack's words bothered the elf to a certain level. It refused to disappear from his thoughts and all he could do was listen to the man's words repeat themselves on loop in his mind. Unable to take it anymore, he addressed it.

"It's---It's almost as if you don't want us to leave... Kind as it may sound... I---I... I---"

Eilshor stuttered as he embarrassingly continued only to find himself uttering a surprised yelp when his finger was kissed. The press of such soft lips and with so much kindness...

He pouted now, snatching his hand. "I'm serious... Do you?"

((I'll continue about Pip and the others after your reply... I can't find a way to continue then after this... >3>; Will try after okay? <3 ))

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-27-2008, 04:44 PM

The vampire had been silent after a bit. He liked these conversations. So simple and pure.
His hands being very gently with the golden locks of the other.

He had noticed how he was relaxing at the touch. Smiling tad at that thought, that he was pleasing the other with such simple gestures.

Nodding he just listened and watched the other.
Not thinking anything of it, just the words of a child, they were nice and seemed to calm the monster.

When he asked that he blushed and looked away slightly. This person, was so forward. He swallowed nervously. "I..." he started before resting his head against the others shoulder.

"Yes, I want you to stay here with me....I want you to feel at home in this empty house." the vampire looked into the elven eyes and smiled sadly. "It's...It was so lonely, until I found you guys. " whispering he looked away. "But I can't keep you here forever, now can I? I bet every one of you have a quest for one own...And I think your master will find you and take you away...." the vampire seemed to be cryin gwith out tears now.

This was a lonely heart speaking its feelings.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-28-2008, 12:48 AM

The vampire's loneliness and sudden contact with his person startled him a lot. So there it was...

Jack was against his shoulder, holding him and breathing over his soft pearl pink skin and expressing what sounded like a fraction of the sorrow in his heart. It was painful to listen but at the same time Eilshor could feel that it was liberating to admit it.

No pains... no gains after all.

Hesitantly, the elf raised his hands over the man's shoulder blades, rubbing the surface warmly and then took a deep breath. His line of inquiries had opened up wounds in the red head's soul... This was his responsibility and duty now. The blond also leaned against the other, laying his cheek on the vampire's shoulder.

"I'm the only one who wants to leave. I'm the only one amongst us who wants to go back. I want to go back to my aunt's old rickety house with the climbing ivy, rust and moss. Even if it was where I had been abducted and taken against my will---house broken if you will have it, then sent to the harem, I still want to go back. I feel safe there..."

It was true. The other slaves, contrary to how most people would view slaves, weren't really taken against their will. Well Pip was a half and half but really---if not, they followed the Master out of their own desire to do so. Depends... Not all slaves had really been open enough to share their story but it can't be denied, they enjoyed their time there and the luxuries that came with it.

"And... I don't think he'd try to look for us though. He could try and all but---even if I am starting to like him and all, I wouldn't want to go back. Besides, he never looks for the lost ones. He loves us but we're dispensable anyway."

Eilshor moved one of his hands to cradle the vampire's head, running his fingers through the silk fine red hair and then continued, "Why just me? You don't like my friends?" The young slave laughed a little, a soft happy sound bubbling from his throat as he continued to sooth the lonely Jack, "You should also get to know everybody else..."

The elf then moved to take the vampire's face in his hands and kissed Jack's forehead. "I don't think you'll ever be lonely anymore though... At least not any time soon."

Elsewhere Pip, also having received his own kiss on the forehead twitched a little and then moved, inching closer to the young demon girl. He buried his face on the covers as if hiding from the possibility of waking and light altogether.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2008, 07:57 AM

Sighing he just rested against the young elf. This man had gotten into his heart and it was hard to block him out now.

The rubbing of the others hands was calming. The soft breathing into his ear was making him feel protected. Slowly his hands got ot his back and held him closely.

He then slightly looked up at the other. Nodding slightly the old man smiled some. "You have noble thoughts..." he smiled and stroked the blond hair again.

The vampire had been lonely all along, of course Aimee was some company, but...just not the company he had hoped for.

The soft words that came from the elf calmed him a lot. He was now resting against him once more his eyes shut as he listened to his soft voice.
The fingers through his hair worked like a spell upon the redhead. Just like Eilshor it was rocking him to sleep.

"I know you way better, I do like them though. They are nice and helpful. " he whispered. the happy noise got him giggling a bit. "I should...Thank you. " he whispered.

THe kiss got him blushing, no one except for Aimee had done that in a while. He smiled and looked up at him. "Thank you, my dear elf." he whispered before kissing his cheek.

Then slowly he stood up and took the others hand. "Come, let's make some breakfast." he said smiling widely at the other.

Aimee giggled some. She didn't move after that though, well...Her tail wrapping around Pip's leg gently.
She helped him hide from the waking by laying down closely.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-28-2008, 09:52 PM

Not yours...

Eilshor took the other's hand and gave him a polite smile then followed the vampire to where the others were. From what he last heard, they were all gathered in the room where they watched over a young girl in her sick bed. It would be the elf's first time to meet the smaller blond as he didn't proceed to have dinner and simply went off to bathe in his quarters.

The slave raised his free hand to his hair, running his fingers through it and softly styling it with his make shift brush while they walked. He just remembered he hadn't brushed or fixed himself since he woke up. They had immediately gone straight to talking.

He must be having some terrible morning breath right now. How silly of him...

Looking up at the vampire, he felt small, perhaps even a little silly for even kissing him on the forehead. The man could breathe---perhaps even smell. And then he---Dear Gaea...

Upon arrival at the room, it was Vanilla who answered the door. The young fae had opened the door slightly, keeping the chain lock in place and peeked through the partition. The pink haired creature opened the door and received the couple warmly.

"Aiyah!" Instantly, the elf let go of the red head's hand and ran up to his senior, throwing himself over the other who was sitting by the window sill, watching the wind and snow.

"Uhh... Don't mind that. He's really close with Harleth. He doesn't like talking to anyone unless it's him or Eilshor has no any other choice," offered Vanilla watching the two chatter in elven language in a warm reunion.

Pip opened an eye and met with the girl's giggles. He slowly opened both eyes now and smiled at her. Quietly, he whispered to her his want of not to wake up yet.

"It's been so long since I've slept in a proper bed. I don't want to wake up so soon..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2008, 10:03 AM

The vampire had not noticed a thing. As they walked he smiled when the other straightened himself out.

When the door was opened he peeked inside and greeted the fae.

Seeing the other so happy made him giggle.
"I know, he told me that. He's a quite cheerful person, is he not?" the vampire was happy to see that the others had been feeling home now.

The demon girl had stroked Pips hair and let him rest some more. "Alright, sleep tight..." she whispered and smiled at him.
Her eyes shifted from the unicorn to the vampire who had just arrived. "Dad!" she smiled holding out her arms to him.

The vampires attention got to his daughter. "Aimee..." he whispered before sitting down on the bed stroking her hair softly.

They embraced one other gently and they seemed to be so gentle with one other, acting if they hugged one other too tight they would break like glass.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-30-2008, 07:32 AM

The slaves in the room had greeted the morning with a bath, taking advantage of the luxurious accomodations that the vampire offered. The bath was more than satisfying. It was heavenly.

A large bathing area with such high quality soap, oils and the sponges laid beyond the door with such an ergonomic layout that made navigation so easy. Not to mention, everything was within reach. There was no risk of getting hurt, bumps and other possible injuries while inside. Spacious and wonderfully decorated, it was hard to believe that the bath was nothing but a compliment to the main room. It felt almost like a room on it's own right and beauty.

Fujimaru stepped out of the bath, damp black hair moistening against his naked biceps and back as he held his folded up robes on one arm. The fox did not expect company at all. Save the immaculate towel wrapped around his hips that hung around his waist in a snug fit up to his calves, he was practically naked. When he stepped out, his deep brown eyes met with Harleth's pink jewel like eyes and instead of the rudimentary greetings between senior and junior, the demon let out a dismayed sound as his hand was kissed.

"Be more modest, Fujimaru. Put your clothes on. We have company."

Vanilla chuckled at the remark, looking over his shoulder as the kitsune ran into the bath and only then did he open the door for the couple outside.

To save the changeling of the embarassment, he decided not to make note of it and changed the topic to Harleth and Eilshor's tight relationship.

A little after so, the fox emerged with slightly flushed cheeks and in clothes as he greeted Jack warmly.

"Good morning sir... I hope you had a good night's sleep. We certainly did. Aimee seems to be faring well now, thank goodness..."

But as he explained, the twins could not help it, unable to hide their smiles and quiet, taunting little chuckles.

Hyde gave the man a lazy smile and said, "Say, I miss the view..."

Fujimaru hissed. "Hush you."

((Excuse whatever typos I might have made. I'm not on my own computer right now))

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2008, 07:45 AM

Jack had noticed the kitsune that came in half naked and he had smiled.

The fox looked so lovely, he began to wonder what the rest would look like without their robes.

HE shook the thought off the second time the fox entered.
"good morning.I have thank you." he had smiled. Nodding he stroked his little demoness' hair and smiled. "I noticed that too." he slowly stood up and popped his back rather lazily.

The demon girl stayed in bed with the lovely Pip.

The vampire slowly looked to the boy and smiled some. "THey are cute together." he smiled and crossed his arms to look at them.

"Oh before I forget, please, make your self at home, feel free to use everything you can find in the kitchen."

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-31-2008, 09:40 AM

The unicorn slowly raised himself up, leaning on his elbows and then rubbed at his eyes, smiling at the father and daughter embrace heartily. As he barely had any recollection of how it was to have a family since all that remained emblazoned on his memory was of the Master's warm embraces and those of he had served for his sake, watching the scene unfold before him was something new and different. It aroused curiosity and amazement at how the vampire was so tender about young Aimee.

Pip bowed at Jack, greeting him good morning. "Thank you for letting us stay here... It was a very pleasant night's sleep."

Resting his gaze on the blond demon girl's form, the unicorn gave a final smile and quickly sat up crosslegged on the bed with his hands on his hips, "My turn?"

Fujimaru turned to the side, hiding half of his face with his sleeve, "You didn't have to announce that out loud." The embarrassed remark coupled with a quick nod for Pip made a soft chuckle escape from the younger fae, Vanilla's lips. When the more senior slave shot him a look, the pink haired boy gave an apologetic look and then turned to busy himself with something---like fluffing up pillows he had been fluffing on an hour ago.

Pip snickered and then informed Aimee that he would now be taking a bath. "I'll be more awake when I've washed my face..." Then he smiled, taking her hand and squeezing it but ended up picking up Jack's hand. When he felt the bones and muscles of strength that didn't seem familiar, the unicorn realized he grabbed the wrong appendage and quickly dropped it, running off apologizing profusely.

"Sir, what kind of breakfast would be best served---If you have any preferences?"

Clearing his throat, the fox leaned over rather boldly as he neared his person to the red head and was whispering slightly above the ear, asking about breakfast.

"We are all very skilled cooks with our own specialties. Please do not hesitate..." Then he turned to Aimee, "Tell me, what would you like for us to also take into account?"

...A very full sounding half yelp, half shout was heard right after the steady stream of running water.

It sounded like someone had really walked into the bath half asleep.

He shook his head at the young unicorn's antics and then turned to Jack. "Or would you rather we simply surprise you? Do you have any limits...expectations?

And sir, as you are a vampire---what would you have if so?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-31-2008, 10:19 AM

Seeing the other awake now made him giggle slightly. The unicorn was so cute and so polite for his age and race.

He made a head bow and smiled some. "I'm very honored to have such a nice company." he said with a small smile.
"If you like you can stay sleep with Aimee every night if you please, of course if Aimee doesn't mind." he said allowing the youngsters to be together if they pleased.

Aimee giggled at this and hugged him just as tender as she had hugged her father. "Happy now?" she asked him giggling cutely.

She nodded at the next statement. "Sure." she smiled at him and stroked his hair. "You may use everything you can find." she said smiling.

When the unicorn got his hand he smiled and chuckled some. "It's alright Pip." he smiled as he looked at the younger male with a nod.

At being asked for he looked up with a soft "hm?" "Well...I'd rather prepare my own breakfast if you don't mind. I got a very very sensitive stomach you see. And I think we won't want me to end up stuck in the bathroom for two weeks, now would we?" he said with an awkward sigh.

That was true, being a vampire he could only handle a small amount of certain food, since his main diet existed from blood of course.
If he ate something he couldn't digest he would get very sick.

Aimee on the other hand could handle any kind of food, lucky her.
She smiled at the Kitsune and thought. "Well.. Surprise me, I'm in for anything, but it has to be a sweet, not very sweet but...how can I explain..." she mumbled as she thought. "Strawberry jam sweet." she said after a short while.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-03-2008, 09:06 AM

"Of course, sir...," replied Fujimaru, upon hearing the vampire's request. He gave a small chuckle at the comment, doing so behind his hand and turned to Jack, "I understand. But one of these days you must give us the honor and pleasure of being able to prepare your meals, sir... It's only just."

The fox seemed to have emphasized the honor and pleasure part, as he closed his eyes and smiled with his long black hair obscuring his face and giving of of a mysterious lure---charming and devious all at once. One that gave off his fox like nature really.

Giving a polite nod, the kitsune repeated Aimee's requests in his mind, letting his quiet mental voice g over them twice, thrice even to be sure. Then he cleared his throat and smiled at her.

"You want a surprise and something sweet and with a delicate flavor like strawberries, right Aimee-san?"

This would be easy. Vanilla and Hyde grew up basically living off on fruits and vegetables so they would know how to prepare something soft and sweet. They could make salads and sandwiches from the strangest ingredients and make it still seem tasty. It was a talent of theirs others would say but in reality it was survival instinct.

Harleth was their professional taster really. The senior had sensitive taste buds and could sift through the whole recipe, tell you where you went wrong or right and even through what you used. He was just that good. But you NEVER saw him touch a cooking utensil.
People simply assumed that he was a trained taste or connoisseur for that matter. The exotically dressed slave was also one for wine and spirits as well.

And as for the fox...

It may not seem obvious but he USED to be a cook, a chef really for the Imperial court. Then as he got found out and was harassed ---more like chased, he took a less known post in a local inn, then a restaurant and a brothel...

Until he found himself on the Master's lap, feeding the man the stuff of his labor among many other tricks.

"Other than strawberries, what else would the lady of the house like?," he asked to follow up the question he asked earlier. "Do you have any allergies or pet peeves to avoid if ever? We would not want to displease your taste buds."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-03-2008, 09:27 AM

The vampire had grinned at the chuckle from the fox and smiled at him. "You know, I'll make a list for you, what I can handle." he smiled and looked at him. The fox was such a nice person. Of course he had to be polite, but even then. He believed all of them would be friendly.

Aimee nodded. "That'll be wonderful!" she giggled. Slowly she slid out of bed stretching out. "I'd like to learn new things though, so...may I see how you guys prepare food?" she asked the fox with big begging eyes.

The demoness had been taught by the vampire, but he was just an amateur though. He could make simple recipes and make it look like it was a huge work. But the base was just ordinary.

The girl wanted to learn everything of the world. Of course Jack had been teaching her. But there were things he simply could not teach her. Like the things that could not be explained and the things he would not be able to do to her. Simply because those were against the law.

"Maybe orange juice. Or milk." she said and then shook her head. "No allergies." Aimee smiled.
She looked around the room and then blushed a bit, fumbling with her pajama's. "I'd like to get dressed so...would you please take your leave?" she requested modest.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-05-2008, 09:06 AM

At the mention of a list, the fox's features seem to lit up as he automatically smiled and cheerfully replied with thank yous that were thick with gratitude and honor. Fujimaru pressed his palm upon his chest as he took a bow again and then rose to full height, seriousness back in place.

"Of course... Of course. We'll see what can be done with the situation..." The former imperial kitchen chef said as he cleared his throat. It was just so easy for the man to slip about his enthusiasm and passion for the artistic craft of cooking. "I assure you, sir---you are both in good hands."

While Vanilla continued fluffing up the pillows or dusting and arranging whatever his delicate little hands could get hold of, he couldn't help but giggle softly at the senior's slip. The pink haired fae paused for a moment and looked over his shoulder and could clearly see the excitement at the idea of the challenge.

Oh yes. Cooking for a vampire---choosy stomachs and all that? It all spelled out C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E to the nine tailed demon.

"Oh no, Aimee-san," chuckled the fox as he shook his head and replied, "I could never do that. Or any of us---unless you wish to be our apprentice?"

The most senior of the slaves who sat by the window chuckled and turned his veiled head to them, smiling softly. "Fujimaru, you and your secretive ways..."

"Eh... I cannot help it, Harleth-sama... It's---"

He turned at the taunt, feeling a little flustered as the senior spoke and caused his handsome face to turn red by a bit. "Err... Maybe you can then."

Harleth smirked, having successfully nabbed at the younger demon's weak spot. Fujimaru was just that easy to catch.

When Aimee requested for everyone to leave, Pip just finished taking a bath and came out with damp hair and soft soapy scent veiling over his natural own.

"Eh? Leave... Now?" The unicorn frowned a little at the idea, crossing his arms upon his chest and then realized the situation---he was the first one to step out of the room, calling the twins to follow at his wake.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-05-2008, 11:41 AM

The vampire had enjoyed the fact that the fox demon wanted to cook for them.
He had laughed softly and nodded. "you're very welcome, I even shoud thank you for wanting to do this challenge for us." he spoke as he slowly stood up to shake the others hand gently.

"I know we are. You all are such nice people. I'm glad you want to stay around here for a while." the vampire looked at Aimee and nuzzled into her gently.

Aimee pouted cutely as he mentioned that she had to be an apprentice of the fox demon or the others. She already looked a bit depressed as he said that.

When the oldest of the group made that statement she smiled. Then hopped from her father arms to hug the demon.

"Thank you Fujimaru!" she smiled happily. then she let go of him and soothed his robes out a bit.

When everyone slowly took their leave she moved to the closet and opened it, only to get a dress that she liked so much. A black with purple one, more of a maids dress than anything else.

Jack took his leave as well leading the small group of guests to the Kitchen where he let them find things on their own.

While they did that he wrote a quick list of things he couldn't have. It were things like some vegetables and some fruits, sauses and even some rare spices.

He handed the neatly written list to the fox demon and smiled. "This is the list of things I cannot have. Other than that go crazy with meats and such." he said and smiled some. "And for preparation of blood, don't add anything thing but a bit of water. The bottles of blood are stored in the basement. Along with the wines." he said showing Fujimaru the reigns of the kitchen.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-07-2008, 11:47 AM

Fujimaru turned a deep shade of crimson at the kindness displayed by their vampiric host. The fox couldn't help the light headedness he was feeling at how the man seemed to be quite supportive and even excited -or so he perceived but he could be wrong...- about their cooking. It had been such a long time since someone took an honest interest in his craft in the kitchen. As much as the demon enjoyed the lures of indulgence of carnal pleasures utilizing food and sauces, it still brought a larger feeling of satisfaction that someone enjoyed something you cooked for them to dine on.

Though he didn't mind being the dish really. Still...

He bowed slightly, smiling as he followed at Jack's heels, with every intention to do his best and please the vampire with his skill at the kitchen.

While waiting for the two to return, Harleth picked up the list of what was to be avoided and adhered to as prescribed by the red head. The slave perused through the list with a soft humm as his long fingers tapped against the counters.

"I think I have an idea what the awestruck one has in mind for this. Everyone, let's start washing and preparing the utensils for the sensei. You know how cranky he gets when everything isn't prepared when he wants them."

Hyde nodded, "I know... I know." The fae added with a miserable sounding groan. "Come on, Vanilla---Hey, where are the stuff here? We have to start washing and stuff. I can't be trusted with holding the food stuff unless they're ready to go. I end up eating them...Come on. At least the utensils and all."

The younger fae nodded, giggling after his brother and went through the cup boards looking for the possible things to use, "Aye... I'd have to agree with that."

Pip went up to Aimee and asked. "Ne, where are the food stuff... May I inspect? We should start washing the foods and preparing them for him. So it's all ready to cook by the time Fujimaru-san gets back. It's quicker that way."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-07-2008, 12:06 PM

Jack was happy someone was just as interested in food as he was. Smiling he looked at him and let him taste a bit of wine he had in the basement.

" I expect you know what wine goes with what, plus I trust you with my main food, the blood." he said and patted his shoulder.

Aimee smiled and looked at them. " All the food is stored in these baskets, and spices are hanging right over there. And all the cups mugs and glasses in that cabinet over there." she smiled and looked at the fae's and unicorn. " Go ahead, make yourselfs at home here." she smiled and let them search the kitchen for everything they would need.

She got to the fruit basket and 'stole' an apple from it. She was wanting a healthy snack. Smiling she got onto a chair and watched the others while biting into the apple. " Harleth, may I ask you something?" she asked him smiling. " My tail, It's kinda hard to control, do you know an excercise that will help me to control it?" Aimee had let her tail hang a bit, but not so it would drag over the ground.

((sorry for the grammar mistakes, I don't have spellcheck on this cursed mac....))