CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet windmelody View Post
So just wondering, will the other events be like this one from now on?
Most likely. Of course, we may come up with an even better system along with the SNAZZY AWESOME event style we're planning for the future. But most likely at least until that time, events will be celebrated roughly in this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportMene<3 View Post
I've posted on at least 3 NPC profiles with this account, but haven't gotten a single SNG item...

The trades happened on my mule and main, but this is an approved charity main, right?
As far as I'm aware, you're not a charity. If a mistake has been made and you consider yourself a charity, after the event you may contact the moderator who approved your account as a charity mule and discuss it. The items could then be awarded after the fact, but not until then.

Sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadentone View Post
when I click preview on the rare shop nothing shows up cept my current avi. I can't even see what's inside the bag :(
There are multiple items in each gift bag, making it impossible for the preview feature to show you what's in the bag.

As soon as we can find the time (we are incredibly busy at the moment, as I hope you can understand), we'll make previews of the items for the FAQ.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedura View Post
The FAQ says we will get one free event Rare (?) for participating ina sticky... are these given out at the very end? And is it one of the ones listed in the Event Rare shop? Trying to save up enough to get 1 of each, and I didnt know it the freebie was one of the ones listed....
Yes - the item is given out after the event has ended. Otherwise, we would spend too much time trying to hand out the participation prizes and not enough time focusing on making our events fun.

Yes, it's one of the four gift bags.

-----

To everyone who posted offering thanks, support, praise; etc - thank you very much. :)

:heart:

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 11-01-2010, 10:39 AM

I'm late to the party, but yay for all the event commons coming out~! :'D <3<3 I'm actually glad there are only eight pages to the commons store right now. xDD;; Means that we users can all save more! XP

Although, I have to ask something. Last Halloween, Tre hosted an item design contest featuring Halloween as its central theme. I had assumed that they would come out this event, but I guess I was mistaken. I'm definitely in no rush to see these commons come to life (hopefully the others who won feel the same way :>), but I'd like to know the status of these items? :'> Out of curiosity, so that I'm not totally left in the dark.

Thank you very much in advance~! ^^ <3<3

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2010, 11:26 AM

We hope to pixel them one day, but unfortunately were not able to unleash the designs upon you guys at this time. If we had more active pixelists, maybe we could have. :B

Rylynne

Old 11-01-2010, 12:20 PM

That's fine, CK~ :'> <3<3 Thanks for the heads up! ^^
Hope you don't fault me for being a tad too excited to see them as pixels. xDD;; I just hope I'm still active on Mene when they do come to life, lulz. XP

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2010, 12:30 PM

Nah - I understand. :x I'd entered a similar contest before I came on staff and waiting over a year to see my design turned into pixels was pretty hard on me. And I think it was even longer than that until it was actually released. ^^

I did try to get some of the designs pixeled, but a few of our pixelists have taken leave, so the ones I approached to do the designs weren't able to and the ones we have were already assigned different tasks.

Rylynne

Old 11-01-2010, 01:03 PM

I see~ =O I'm satisfied knowing that they haven't been forgotten though, in all honesty. xDD;; I had always wanted to ask about them, but a thread in the Information Desk would seem too abrasive and then asking forthright when it hasn't been over a year yet seemed too impatient. ^^;; Seeing as it's the Halloween event one year later, better now than ever to ask, right? XP

Thank you again for answering my question~ :'> Guess I can be patient for another year. xDD;; I hope Mene manages to find more quality pixelists soon though! :x Not just for these items, but for other purposes. I don't know the details, but I know that many pixelists have left to do other projects elsewhere since I first came on board this community. ^^;;

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-01-2010, 02:01 PM

I <3 the Elsa dress. I love tattered looking clothing. I mean, if you see my avatar on Gaia, I've been rocking the peasant top dress for years. Its my favorite <3

Rylynne

Old 11-01-2010, 03:28 PM

I love the simple basics in general, actually~! XP <3<3
All the layering possibilities have me super excited! :drool:

Btw, the Aphrodite's Dresses seem to be named wrong? Cause they're each called Aphrodite's Light Dress of Chaos and Aphrodite's Dark Dress of Order. I would think that "Light" would go with Order and "Dark" would go with Chaos...? xDD;; Unless of course you guys really mean it that way. ^^;; <3<3

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 11-01-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
Btw, the Aphrodite's Dresses seem to be named wrong? Cause they're each called Aphrodite's Light Dress of Chaos and Aphrodite's Dark Dress of Order. I would think that "Light" would go with Order and "Dark" would go with Chaos...? xDD;; Unless of course you guys really mean it that way. ^^;; <3<3

There were already two Aphrodite dresses. A dark purple chaos dress, and a light white order dress. The ones in the event store are recolors of a light purple/pink (respectively) variety.

Rylynne

Old 11-01-2010, 03:35 PM

Oohh, I see~! =O <3<3 I had no idea. I thought they were brand new spanking names, since I assumed that the previous two were named differently. xDD;;

Fulkth
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-01-2010, 07:28 PM

Thank you very much for the information! I needed it! <3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-01-2010, 07:52 PM

The colors are all there, yessir. :)

But I was wondering, can't we have a Pumpkin suit, rotten apples, bat wings, a goblin???
The frankenstein outfits were made after the avatar entry in sizzla's thread I noticed. XD

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2010, 11:19 PM

The Frankenstein items were made during the past few weeks from a design drawn in August, they just weren't finished/uploaded until yesterday, if an entire set for both sexes could be pixelled that fast that we'd never have any problem with a shortage of items :)

You can't have those things because there's no-one to pixel them.

anadentone
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2010, 03:38 AM

coolies thanks :D I'm already loving this event and you guys rock o3o

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-03-2010, 03:51 AM

For the event rares, do we get to choose which one we want if we participate in a contest? o.o Thus far, I haven't been asked to choose one, so...

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2010, 04:24 AM

I believe every contest is letting you choose. It's probably best to ask in the thread if they have a procedure as to how the choice should be made. Some are asking you to choose one or they'll send you one of their choice and others may PM you after the event ends. ^^; So, as I said - it's probably best to ask what would make it easier on the host(s) in charge!

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 11-03-2010, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
As far as I'm aware, you're not a charity. If a mistake has been made and you consider yourself a charity, after the event you may contact the moderator who approved your account as a charity mule and discuss it. The items could then be awarded after the fact, but not until then.

Sorry for the confusion.
Oh, I see.
I thought that since the account gave items away, it was considered a charity - though a selective one with several pre-requisites.
Is there any way to find out the moderator that approved the account?
xD

Cheers!

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2010, 09:07 PM

I have a question about the Event Rares.

Could someone just tell me what's in each bag? I understand that you guys at Mene at really busy and haven't had time to post item previews here in the FAQ, but I was wondering if a user who has a bag or two (or all four!) could just give me a general idea of what's in each one?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2010, 10:35 PM

Winter Wind -
If you don't know who approved your account, I certainly don't. ^^; Did you actually talk to someone before making it?

Rabid Rainbow -
Orange = Jack-o-lantern + Spiderweb + Tissue Ghosts + Ghost Cookie
Green = Candycorn bag + Skull bag + Jack-lantern-onna-stick + Eyeball onna stick
Yellow = Sheet Ghost outfit + The Scream mask + Pumpkin Lid Hat + Skull belt
Blue = Toilet Paper + Jack-o-Lantern Balloon + Skull wrist bag + Spider on a thread

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2010, 10:43 PM

Thank you very much CK!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2010, 10:49 PM

No problem. :3 Sorry we're taking so long on this. D:

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2010, 10:51 PM

Don't worry about it, I know y'all are probably very busy.

Try not to overwork yourselves!

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2010, 08:48 AM

I have a question about the trick-or-treating.
I trick or treated on several NPC's profile while they were online, and never got my sweets. I was just wondering if anyone had the same problems.
The NPC's from which I am missing sweets, despite commenting at the appropriate times, are:
Jeryck, Mr Mayor and Vicky.

Did anyone else have problems getting sweets from those three?

Water Fairy Clione
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2010, 02:43 PM

is it possible to extend this event for another day or 2? I just need to earn enough for 1 last event item, I got 3 and just missing the last one >.<

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-06-2010, 10:49 PM

Pip - Did you see the thread "Candy Meltdown"? It's stickied.

Water Fairy Clione - I'm afraid we can't extend the event for a single person. ^^;