XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 11-22-2011, 10:43 PM

"That's excellent to hear, I'm actually doing rather well myself. Walking little old me home," Lyssa chuckled before continuing feeling her face blush up once more, "It would be an honor to have you walk me home, I've been walking home alone for quite some time--but how did you know I walked to work most nights? So how's the drink, looks to me like you've been holding it, it's not an accessory, silly. It's something to please the taste bud receptors and put the soul at ease."

Lyssa nodded to River as to say you're welcome, then turning her attention back to Seth.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 11-23-2011 at 08:33 PM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 11-23-2011, 08:26 PM

"Thanks Rose." She smiled taking the drinks. "Later Seth!" She flounced off leaving the two to talk. Annique wandered to her tables and handed off the drinks. She spun around to the music, gracefully dodging wandering hands. 'One of these days I should wear real clothes to work and not tiny outfits. I really do bring it upon myself' she thought to herself.
Annique walked to the outside door and found Sebastian and Reiko. Seeing the line she whistled. "looks like a busy night. Can I get you two a drink while your out here?" She smiled warmly.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 11-24-2011, 10:25 PM

Carpathia gasped lightly as she felt someone near her and twirl her around. She blushed and smiled as she danced with Divine. She starated to become enchanted a little by the dance moves, they were almost the same way her mother, Lilith, danced for her fater, Satan. Everyone on the dancefloor started to look that them as they started to make room for them to dance. Suddenly Divine started to spin them around and dip her. Carpathia blushed more as a smile appeared on her face as she continued to dance with Divine.