Ellancher
Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 07-29-2011, 05:27 AM

'The Rebellion Leader'

Name: Ireth 'Warden' Reingel
Apperance:
Other: He's skilled in many languages and in computer hacking.

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 07-29-2011, 03:59 PM

Name: N.N. (short for No Name [true name will be revealed during roleplay])
Appearance:
Other: Suffers from amnesia. Skilled theif and quick on his feet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the worn out fabric pulled tightly around his thin body, Nameless hurried through the streets on barefeet that was wrapped in a cloth that subsituted for shoes. He had just pickpocketed a man who had caught nameless one redhanded. He had just managed to pull from his grasp and was now trying to lose him. It wouldn't be difficult for No Name, due to the fact he knew the streets well from living off of them for the longest he could remember, and because he was very light and quick on his feet.

(how's that?)

Last edited by Nezume Gamakaeru; 07-29-2011 at 04:04 PM..

Ellancher

Old 07-29-2011, 04:49 PM

Warden's finger glinded over the keys as he went over his normal morning rutine for his computers. It's was normal, except for a beeping that came from his headphones. With a soft sigh he tapped in soething and his program's closed as he opened up the signal from his second in command.
"Warden," With a sigh Warden nodded.
"What do you want Axe? I'm busy." Warden asked, flipping down at microphone built into his headphone set. Standing up Warden left the meeting room where he was set up and half listened to his second in command as he followed the smell of food towards the kitchen.
"Me and Maxx are going to be a little late. We've got a... pickpocketer that looks like... well I'll explain more when we get back." With a sigh Warden cut the connection, he'd let his second handle the issue.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-29-2011, 05:13 PM

No Name took quick turns and panted heavily as he ran, dipping past folks on the sidewalk, the fabric he wore around him flicked about heavily. Seeing the alleyway he was looking for, he took a sudden sharp turn into it and quickly hid behind the dumpster there, just past a homeless old man that was fast asleep. The young man quickly sat down beside the old man and pulled the fabricated hood he wore more over his head and pulled his body into a tight curl. If someone didn't know he was there would just assume it was a pile of old cardboard that got misshapened by bad weather that the old man was using to block the wind from him.

He sat quietly, and unmoving under the fabric, listening to the sounds of the old man's wheezing snores and passerby's footsteps for the hurried ones that would be looking for him.

Ellancher

Old 07-31-2011, 01:04 AM

((Sorry, I didn't subscribe to he thread so I didn't know you'd posted.))

A pair of thick boots stopped just infront of N.N. wrapped in his tattered clothing. With a soft sigh he leaned down do N.N.'s eye level. Brushing away the younger boy's hood a pair of green eyes getted him. Standing back up to his full hight for around six and a half feet Axe looked down at N.N. The boy's face, there was no mistaking it. He was definetly not from the slums. Gripping the boy's shoulder, Axe lifted him up onto his feet.
"I just want my friend's wallet back." He said simply, releasing the boy from his grip. The taller man held out a hand, he knew he'd be able to catch the boy if he tried running

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 01:36 AM

(That's understandable. ^^ )

Nameless eyes widened as he heard the heavy steps of someone before him. He knew he was caught before the hood was moved from over his face. He stared wided eyed at the large man, he flinched as his thin shoulder was gripped painfully and sucked in a sharp shaky breath when brought to his feet. He clenched his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut expecting to get hit, but blinked in surprise when the man let him go. No Name couldn't believe that the man wasn't going to hurt him. The nameless one reached into the folds of the fabric and pulled out the wallet he had just pickpocketed, then held it out with a trembling hand. "I-I'm sorry. H-here's the wallet." He mumbled, hoping the man would take it and let him go without any harm. The last time he had caught it was several men and the young man got out with scars.

Ellancher

Old 07-31-2011, 02:48 AM

Axe nodded and took the wallet before stuffing it back into his pocket. He'd give it back to his companion later. Looking the boy over once it became apparent to Axe the the boy brought a certain military officer to mind when Axe looked at the boy's face. With one swift motion Axe had the boy's waist in his arm and hauled over his shoulder.
"Maxx, come on. We're leaving." He said as his companion as he left the alley and began walking. The streets were practically empty for it was getting late and it was pitch-black after the sun had set below the skyscrapers of the military's officers multi-acre homes.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 03:01 AM

Nameless gasped in surprise and started to trembled on the man's shoulders. "W-wait! P-put me down!" He said, as his face started to pale. "I-I gave the w-wallet back. Please, I-I'm sorry!" No Name struggled to get down but he was thin and weak from years of lack of food and sleep. He looked around the street for someone to help but he didn't realized it had gotten late and this street was always empty when it got late. He groaned lightly, and just hung on the man's shoulder, trembling trying to not pass out.

Ellancher

Old 07-31-2011, 03:14 AM

Sighing, Axe stopped infront of a very normal looking door. Pulling a key from his back pocket he pushed it into the keyhole. There was an intricate collection of faint clicks of multiapl locks unlocking as Axe removed his key and stuffed it back into his pocket. Opening the door he was geeted by the warm crackling of a fire and Warden's boots hanging over the side of a couch, the gray leather being the only part of the younger male visible he could tell he waas asleep. Setting N.N. down on the thick woven rug that was laid out infront of the fire Axe shook Warden's shoulder rather harshely. He got a groan and a swating arm over the cusses Wrden usually uttered when he was woken up. Shaking his head Axe headed for the kitchen one room over to see if there was anything still warm that he could give the boy who'd stolen his companion's wallet.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 03:22 AM

No Name barely even noticed when he was placed onto a rug, he had blanked out at some point in time on the way here. He just laid on the rub, curled into a tight ball with the fabric pulled tight around him and trembled slightly. The poor guy had a tendency of blanking out when he got scared or if it got really bad he'd go into a near coma like condition. He started to calm down a bit though when he started to feel the warmth of the fire through the fabric. He blinked a little and looked around, not reallly seeing it just yet. "Wh-where-?" he muttered, not recongizing where he was and started to trembled even more so when he realized that he was indoors and the encloseness got to him. The poor guy was claustrophobic too.

Ellancher

Old 07-31-2011, 03:40 AM

Warden flipped overto look at the new arrival. He pulled the blanket from his shoulders and gently tossed it over to N.N., the thick cloth draping over one of his shoulders. Propping himself up with one elbow Warden got a closer look at the newbie. He shook his head.
"No one's gonna hurt you here. Just try not to do anything stupid." He said, sitting up and yawning as Axe came back in with a plate.
"How long was I our Axe?" Warden questioned the taller may as he pushed a lock of snowy white hair from his face. The older man set the plate down next to N.N. A faint whisp of steam camae off from the sausage links that were on part of the plate. A warm roll was sliced in half with a little bit of butter melting into the bread.
"Don't forget to eat your fruits." Warden chided with a tilt of his head when he noticed the thick slices of yellow apples also on the plate. With a glance over at Axe Warden held out a hand as Axe passed him the remaining apple slices he'd been holding. Popping one into his mouth Warden stretched himself out once more and closed his eyes. His head laying on one of Axe's legs now since the taller man had sat down.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 04:08 AM

No Name flinched when the blanket was tossed at him and landed on him. He looked up at the one who tossed the blanket to him and nodded slightly, believing the one with light hair that he wouldn't be hurt. He pushed himself up on his knees and hesiantly pulled the blanket around him. No Name could smell the food before he could even see it. He nearly drooled when the plate was placed before him by the man that brought him here, but he covered his mouth with his hand to keep himself from doing that. He looked up at the on the couch that was now munching on an apple slice. "Wh-what do you w-want from m-me?" He mumbled. There was no way someone would give him food and a blanket by a fire, expecially after No Name tried to steal one of their wallets, without wanting something from him.

Ellancher

Old 07-31-2011, 04:18 AM

Warden pointed an apple slice up at Axe who looked downa t him.
"The question is... what does Axe want with you." The older man sighed and took the apple slice Warden had been pointing at him before speaking.
"I'm a big softie, and can't stand to see someone so young going through what we do." Warden groaned and snatched is apple slice back.
"Your an idiot Axe." He muttered, cramming the appleslive into his mouth and closing his eyes. He yawned once more.
"Sorry, I'm trying to get ahead with my sleep. I have a feeling the review on our last mission will drag on through the night." Warden continued with another yawn as he continued to eat an apple slice.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 07-31-2011, 04:25 AM

Nameless blinked in confusion, not really understanding what's going on, but with a shaky sigh, he reached out and picked up the plate placed before him, then sat down on the rug. He made sure to eat one of the sweet apple slices first, he didn't want to make the larger man and the white haired one, expecially the white haired one to get mad at him. He ate best food he had even had, slowly and carefully, as he watched the two from under his mass of snarled and dirty long dark hair that just had gotten longer and messier over the years.

Last edited by Nezume Gamakaeru; 07-31-2011 at 03:37 PM..

Ellancher

Old 08-01-2011, 01:59 AM

Warden watched the boy eat and held his gaze whenever the other boy looked at him. Propping himself up wiht one elbow Warden knew he probably seemed a little menacing at the moment, but that was what he was gong for. 'Assert your dominance when your a leader.' That had been the only thing he'd taught Warden that he would ever take to heart. Glancing up at Axe he sat upright once more and glanced over at the clock that hung over the door to the street. With a sigh of displeasure Warden stood up and dusted off his pants.
"I've got work to do, Operation Marron should be over by now and they'll have reported back. Axe, get a couple beds in the infermary ready. I've got a feeling a couple of the guys got themselves hurt... and take ou new arrival with you. Make sure he doesn't have any sicknesses or open wounds." With a nod from Axe Warden took the moment to stride across the room the the stairway that lead to the upper floors.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 08-03-2011, 11:29 PM

Nameless sunk lower into the borrowed blanket and old fabric as the one that appeared to be in charged showed he was. The dirty young man quickly lowered his head and nibbled on the last bit of bread that remained on the now empty plate. He listened carefully to what said, trying to not let it confuse him. No Name looked up at the white haired man when he heard the other to take him with. "E-exuse me." He mumbled but wasn't sure that he was heard since his voice was too soft. Slowly, Nameless stood slowly and tried again. "E-excuse me, thank you f-for the food, b-but I'm fine. C-can I leave?" He asked, with a small slight of hope he could leave, unaware of the large man's suspicions on the nameless one.

Ellancher

Old 08-06-2011, 04:01 PM

Warden looked at the boy, raising an eyebrow.
"Are you sure? It looked like it was going to rain later. You sure you don't want to stay for a night?" The white haired boy asked, cocking his head to the side. Was the boy really that uncomfortable?

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 08-06-2011, 04:39 PM

Nameless flinched lightly when the other raised an eyebrow, thinking he had just made him angry, but relaxed slightly when he wasn't. He shifted uncomfortably on his bare scarred feet against the rug. No Name really didn't like the rain, it always made he feel even dirty than he already was because the rain made the dirt on his run. He shook his head as he pulled the fabric around him tighter around himself. "I-I don't like the r-rain." He mumbled lowly.

Ellancher

Old 08-06-2011, 09:19 PM

Warden gave a sharp bark of laughter, letting go of the railing he grinned. "We all have the rain. We all do kid." He said, striding over towards where Nameless sat. Crouching down Warden ruffled the boy's hair. "Come on, stand up and we'll get you cleaned up."

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 08-06-2011, 09:57 PM

N.N. flinched at the laugh, and shrunk into the fabric as he was approached, then blinked in surprise with a slight blush when his hair was ruffled. There was a slightly nostagic feeling how his hair was ruffled like that but he couldn't remember why. With a small smile at the other young man, the younger one nodded slightly and carefully stood, a little unsteady on his feet.

Ellancher

Old 08-08-2011, 02:20 AM

Warden noticed how the boy was unsteady on his feat and lifted him up bridal style before he standing up all the way. Shifting the boy's miniscule weight he grinned. "We'll be puttng a little meat on those bones too." He added in, looking over at Axe who was simply staring at Warden. Smirking, Warden turned away and headed back towards the stairs.

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 08-08-2011, 02:32 AM

N.N. gasped in surprise and clung to the other, trembling when he was lifted. He wasn't used to being picked up and it scared him. His face was buried into the other man's chest as he tried to keep himself from freaking out. "P-please p-put m-me down." He begged softly, his voice even more shaky than usual.

Ellancher

Old 08-08-2011, 02:38 AM

Warden stopped half way up the stairs when the boy begged to be put down. Nuzzling the top of the boy's head in an attempt to provide some soft of comfort he set the boy down as gently as possible. Placing one of the boy's hands on the railing he wrapped his hand over the smaller boy's with ease, providing him a handhold. "Sorry," He muttered, unable to look at the boy. "I was just tryign to help. I figured your feat must hurt from running around outside without any kind of protection."

Nezume Gamakaeru

Old 08-08-2011, 02:48 AM

N.N. clung to the railing and was knelt down on the steps, breathing hard, trying to calm down. He shook his head slightly as he kept his head down. "N-no, it's fine. I'm s-sorry." He panted lightly, still clinging to the railing.

Ellancher

Old 08-08-2011, 03:06 AM

Warden crouch next to him and gave the boy a little space. After a moment he places a hand on the boy's shoulder and cocked his head to the side. "Whenever your ready, just tell me." He said, removing his hand from the boy's shoulder. Warden let out the breath he realized he'd been holding. Though he wondered, what could have the boy been thinking was going to happen to him to scare him like that?