The Madhatter of Menewsha xP

Old 07-12-2010, 04:30 PM

Team Name: Jesters
Answer: drawing contest?

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Yep. Money to Artists!

That concludes this round with Jesters at $5, Artists at $20, and Gypsies at... zero. O__O;;; What happened to my gypsies?!

Xion

Old 07-12-2010, 04:32 PM

They must not be online. v.v

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-12-2010, 04:33 PM

o3o;;

weird that they just poofed...

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 07-12-2010, 04:33 PM

Poor gypsies. ;___;
Hopefully they'll be around later today.

Who knows? Maybe they're all stuck at summer school for a few more hours?

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-12-2010, 04:34 PM

I hope they'll be around later. It will make trivia more fun. 8D Especially since you never know when it's gonna happen. 83

Jesters and Artists are tied right now, by the way. ;D

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-12-2010, 04:35 PM

PROMOTION STRATEGIES:

Team Name: Jesters!
Task #: 1
Strategy:

Team Member: Siti_Hajar
Friend: PaintTheSkyRed
PM:
Quote:
Hey Red,

I've seen you lurking in the Art Contest for FoF, but I just wanted to make sure you knew about the Jester's Street Circus! We've got some fun things going on all week long, so we'd really enjoy your company! Please feel free to stop by our hangout any time ^_^

Love,
Kei
Team Member: Facade
Friend: Briannamal
PM:
Quote:
Hey Anna!

First, I want to thank you for all the work you've put into the Feast of Fools. Your bannarz are AMAZING! :drool:

However, the Jesters are having a busy week with the Street Circus, and we'd love to have your support! Do you think you could stop by our hangout and cheer us on? We'd really appreciate it!

Love,
Kei
Team Member: Omnomnom
Friend: Philomel
PM:
Quote:
Dear Phil,

You told me that flattery would get me everywhere. So, you're a hawt smexeh mama and I am totally envious of how awesome and intelligent you are.

I know user events aren't your thing, but if you could pop into the Jesters hangout in the FoF, I'm sure I could find more people to fawn over you <3

Love,
Keiface
Team Member: BellyButton
Friend: CK
PM:
Quote:
Dear CK,

Thank you so much for helping us with the Feast of Fools. I know you've been sick and that totally sucks DX

If you're starting to feel better though, the Jesters would love to have you in their hangout.

Love,
Kei
Team Member: Linnea
Friend: Mehimaru
PM:
Quote:
Mehi!

It feels like I haven't seen you in FOREVAR!

I'd love to get to reconnect with you some time. How about hanging out with me in the Jesters Hangout in the Feast of Fools Forum? We'd love to have you!

Love,
Kei
Team Member: Xion
Friend: Sora`
PM:
Quote:
Dear Sora,

I haven't seen you around the Feast of Fools event!

If you're just kindof iffy about the kinds of things going on, then consider checking out the Street Circus! The Jesters team would appreciate your support, if you'd just stop by our hangout ;)

Love,
Kei
Team Member: carzeebear
Friend: Beetle
PM:
Quote:
Hello Beetle,

I haven't seen you around lately. Don't you know there's a user event going on? :lol:

In any case, there's a Street Circus going on in the Feast of Fools forum, and we'd love to have you hang out with the Jesters team if you get a chance ;D

Hope to see you there!
-Kei

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 07-12-2010, 04:35 PM

I'm doing this between calls at work... ^.^;; poor rep... maybe I should have had someone else from our team represent

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-12-2010, 04:37 PM

Wow, those look a lot shorter than I imagined them to be o3o;;

Anywho, I'm gonna go make lunch now. I'm hungreh!

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 PM

Make me somethin' too! You can be our team chef. ;)

Xion

Old 07-12-2010, 04:42 PM

BACKSTAGE ASSIGNMENTS:

Team Name: Jesters
Task #: 5
Assignment: 5. It’s getting late. You and your team members are all deeply into planning and don’t want to stop to make dinner, so you all decide on take-out. Which of your team members makes the call to order the food, and why? Write an explanation of 100 words.

Quote:
The team member to likely call the take-out will probably be Keyori. The take-out place will be McDonalds. Keyori will be the caller because she is helping out our team lot and she's online mostly so that could help us get more money and attention. Plus, she likes cooking so she probably knows what is good to eat and order for all of us that will suit our taste. Keyori says her interests include debating so no matter how much someone argues against her, I am sure that she will win the argument and one way or another, be the caller. Besides I really don't think anyone cares who the caller for the take-out is.

Haven
Sweet Angel

Old 07-12-2010, 04:42 PM

Can I ask questions finally? ; w;

I don't have to draw the avatar icons for strategy task #2, do I? XD Can I just crop pictures from the net?

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-12-2010, 04:50 PM

Oopsie Xion, you can only do one Backstage Assignment per person for this round. But you can do a promotion strategy - you should come see our planning thread so you know which ones already have folks signed up for them ~ it's here.

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-12-2010, 04:51 PM

Haven, you may take pictures from the net for Strategy task 2, yes. 8) Just please specify that they do not belong to you, and edit them in some way that makes them unique to each user.

And Belly is correct, Xion.

Xion

Old 07-12-2010, 04:51 PM

=o ohhhh i forgot about them crap. sorry

FeyonaSaibre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via MSN to FeyonaSaibre Send a message via Yahoo to FeyonaSaibre

Old 07-12-2010, 04:52 PM

I'm going to start working on assignments today at lunch... I have a full hour and I'll dedicate it to this and snadwich making. ^.^

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 07-12-2010, 04:58 PM

This should meet the standards now ^.^

PROMOTION STRATEGIES:

Team Name: Artists
Task #: 8
Strategy: Dear user,

One upon a time there was a bunch of crazy people who called themselves a circus, they would dance and fly and do crazy creative and artistically crazy things. Why would want to be crazy like that, freaky people on the run……or really just always moving. Who knows. But if you see these people do NOT join in the fun. ….I cant stop you from watching them though, not enough people know how to stay away. I mean they have people who fly around on trapezes and those that walk around on tiny wires high above the ground, They are CRAZY. They should be put into some sort of mental institution.

You people actually like eating peanut and popcorn while watching these people risking there lives. People who stick there heads in the mouths of lions and others who ride elephants while juggling fire, FIRE. I mean its totally crazy. I wouldn't walk (150) on a wire, what kind of crazy person wants to do that. I want to reiterate my earlier concerns, DO NOT JOIN THESE PEOPLE, its not worth your lives to do this, please dont risk your life like that. I cant stop you from watching these people, but you will not see me there, or maybe you will, actually it sounds like it might be fun. I AM in the mood for some peanuts.

Send this to 10 people friends if you wanna see those crazy people.

Goblin Maiden

Old 07-12-2010, 04:58 PM

Okay guys, leaving for lunch! 8) I will return later to answer questions and so on.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 04:59 PM

Iiii..am a not happy Gypsy. DX I just woke up :gonk: I'll get on something super soon! 'Cause I don't like losing...>.> *holds up bloody hatchet* :twisted:

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-12-2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion View Post
=o ohhhh i forgot about them crap. sorry
No worries Xion - it's awesome that you're online and actively doing these! <3

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Make me somethin' too! You can be our team chef. ;)
I hope you like japanese-style curry with chicken and potatoes! :lol:

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 05:32 PM

0.0...that sounds delicious, Keyori...

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 07-12-2010, 05:39 PM

It's a hit or miss. Sometimes I get the seasonings right, and sometimes I'm a bit disappointed. *shrug*

That's the cost of making curry roux from scratch I guess.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2010, 05:41 PM

ahh...ya. We usually make it from the package...>.> Still good, though. haha I'd love scratch curry, though. Sounds awesome...