ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2012, 08:46 AM

((Haha, well since you asked so sweetly XP lol yes we can...you can go ahead and control Vi, because I know it won't be as good if we don't do it in one post. ;) Have fun))

Victoria, felt his eyes on her and she did not want to hear whatever it was he wanted to say, 'But nothing has been going my way at all today, so I'm sure I have no choice in the matter.' she held back the sigh when he started talking. She didn't even bother looking at him, she could just hear it in his voice, how proud of himself he was. "I don't have to. It's your fault for the whole thing happening in the first place." They were still at lest a good five minutes away from the diner. Her emotionless face was set in place, but who knew how long that would last with Rogan, around to bug her.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-23-2012, 09:21 AM

((Ah, I love you! You know that right, Cho!? Haha, I always laugh at that part. I don't know what it is about it...it's a cute part. And are you sure you want Vi, in my hands? Mwhahaha!!!))

Rogan, deflated pretty fast when she said that, 'Damn, she's right.' but she didn't need to know that. Now without everyone around and the light, cool, breeze of spring and summer around the corner in the air, his mind was cooled off and thinking much clearer, even with Victoria, right next to him. "Well you know if you hadn't bothered changing seat, this whole thing really could have been avoided." as they walked into the parking lot of 'Jim Rocks Diner', Rogan, let it drop because she was not biting at his teasing.

Rogan, walked her over to his, midnight blue, Kawasaki Ninja, motorcycle. Handing Victoria, his helmet, he got on first and than Victoria got on behind him and pinched the back of his shirt lightly, without saying a word. He had a blank look on his face, at the feeling.

"Just grab on to my waist."

Without bating an eye, "No." she said flatly

"Don't be stupid, it's dangerous." he looked back at her.

"I'm fine."
she said starting to get annoyed

"No, you aren't."
he shot back quickly

"Yes, I am!" she snapped back.

"Don't be shy, Victoria."
a brow raising and a smirk on his face.

"I am not shy." she said quickly.

"Oh, yeah? I'll kiss you." his face went dead serious, "Grab hard."

Victoria's eyes widened in shock, than her eyes narrowed in anger. She dug her nails and fingers into his abdomen and ribs.

"Hey!" he looked at her annoyed, but in pain, "Retract your claws, already!!" he shouted over his motorcycle, turning on and driving out of the parking lot.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-23-2012, 07:41 PM

(( Lol that was good! That actually is so them XD Funny!))

Victoria, hoped she crushed some of his organ's as she held on. It took about 15 minutes for her to cool down and loosen her hold on him enough, but not to much because he was driving a lot faster than she thought and it made her a little nervous, and than she realized that Rogan, had no clue where she lived and that she was going to have to tell him.

"Do you know where your going?" she felt him stiffen a bit, "My home is on Schnoor. Just head onto the 180 and than get off on the second exit and I'll show from there." she said with a sigh, as he nodded his head at her. Victoria, really didn't want him to know where she lived but it's not like he couldn't find out. She would rather not be the to show him.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-24-2012, 07:35 AM

((Hahaha, I know =3 After I read that, I have always wanted to do that scene in an RP! ))

Rogan, had almost pushed the breaks when Victoria, asked if he knew where he was going. He got kinda of lost in the feeling of her body heat at his back and driving with the wind, whipping through his hair and around him. Once she gave him directions, he speed up a little and head onto the freeway, 'I don't want to get there to fast. I like the feeling of her against me.' he thought with a cheesy grin on his face.

~Meanwhile back at Frozen Delight in the Alleyway~

Jesse, had been shocked himself that he even said Morgan and himself would take Victoria, home. Than, he tried to fight with Rogan, over why he shouldn't take her home. He got lost in the idea of spending some time with Victoria, but when Morgan, wrapped her arms around his own arm, he quickly smiled down at her and saw that she looked a little annoyed which he was surprised to see, 'I can't believe I pissed her off. I'll have to make it up to her somehow.' he slid his hand down her arm, to link finger with her, which she allowed and she smiled up to him. Once, Rogan and Victoria, were gone the rest of them headed back to the café, he got held back by Morgan.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-30-2012 at 08:59 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-24-2012, 08:33 AM

((Lol are you ready to start getting ready for our next day? lol how exciting!))

Victoria, was not liking this one bit but she would deal with it. She didn't have a headache anymore but she was starting to feel nausea, 'I'm never drinking again, this is awful!' she was happy that the cold wind was helping her not to throw up. Once they got off the freeway she stated telling him when to turn and where to go.
When she saw her house coming into view, "It's the white one over there." she pointed at the house.

~Frozen Delights~

Morgan, couldn't not believe what was coming out of Jesse's mouth, 'He is so in trouble, he's buying me a lot of nice things by the end of the week.' she thought with a pout on her lips. She stopped him from going inside, "Why, did you say you wanted to take Victoria, home when Rogan, had already said he would? And why push to do it anyways?" she said taking her hand out of his and placing her hands on her hips, one eye brow raised in question.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 AM

Jesse, really didn't know what to say to her, at lest not explain and put into the right words, "Well, you know Victoria, is the only friend of yours that I have yet to get to really know. Plus, she doesn't seem to like me...well, she doesn't like anyone, but Seth, that is." a loving smiling on his face, which he knew Morgan, couldn't get to mad at him, with that look on his face, "I just wanted to know your friends better. But I wanted you to come so that I wouldn't be alone with her and make you worry." he said with such a serious face that Morgan, couldn't deny his words.

~Outside Victoria House~

As Rogan, drove up to the automatic, iron gates that were still open, he drove up Victoria's driveway. 'I didn't think that her house would be....so normal looking.' he didn't mean it in a mocking way he just thought since, he knew her parents were rich and successful, (because of the school, she goes to in the first place, as well.) he just thought they would have a bigger house. Although, he did like the homy feel about it, 'I'm sure it's bigger once you get inside and nicely done.' He stopped and turned his motorcycle off in the driveway that lead to the walkway, up to her front door, "Well, guess I got you here safely." he felt Victoria, let go of him quickly and get off the bike, he knew it would piss her off but he did it anyways and grabbed her upper arm before she walked away, "I meant what I said Victoria. I don't like you around other guys like that." his face was serious and he was looking at her intensely, staring into her honeyed eyes.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2012, 07:58 PM

Victoria, smiled at the sight of her home, and once Rogan, turned the his bike off she ignored his words and got off as fast as she could and before she could head for the house she was pulled back by him and she turned to look at him with a narrowed eyes, 'I swear if he does something, I will hit him.' as he spoke she felt her blood boil, they had just talked about this, 'He has such an ego it unbelievable sometimes. How does he not get that I'll do what I want.' Victoria, jerked her upper arm free from his grip and took a few steps back away from him so he couldn't touch her.

Victoria choosed her words carefully, but been slight drunk that was hard to do, "Rogan, I'll do as I please." her hands tightened into fist at her sides, "You've done nothing to make me want to even think about listening to you." she was getting angrier with each word, she pointed her finger at his face, "I really don't care if you don't like it! I hope it pisses you off more." without even bothering to hear what he had to say back, Victoria, marched up to her front door and went inside, closing the door behind her. "Ugh, jerk! He's so..." she wanted to call him all kinds of name but none really fit to show how angry she was left with only, "ANNOYING!" she headed upstairs, carefully to take a shower and get some sleep for tomorrow, she was still feeling a little headed from what she just said, and the drinks.

~Frozen Delights~

Morgan, looked at Jesse for any type of lie, but he was smiling so genuinely she believed him, "Aw, Jesse, your so sweet!" she said blushing and hugging him tightly. Morgan, knew he wasn't telling her the truth but he was here with her and that's the way she wanted it, "I just got a little jealous I guess." her hands moved to the front on his chest and up to his shoulders and hang loosely behind his neck, to pull herself up on to her tippy toes, "I just want you all to myself, sometimes." she said blushing as she kissed him, but he deepened the kiss and left her light headed.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 PM

Jesse, smiled down at Morgan, as she hugged him. He chuckled at her words, "Just a little, jealous?" he whispered to her, but was cut short when she leaned up to kiss him, he smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her slender waist, to pull her closer and deepen the kiss, by slipping his tongue into her mouth. Once Morgan, let a moan go, Jesse couldn't stop the smirk that came to his face, he pulled away from the kiss, which Morgan, groaned about. Still keeping her in his arms he kissed her lightly on top of the head and muttered against it, "I love you most, no need for you to worry." kissing her forehead one more time, he pulled away and wrapped his arm around the side of her waist and pulled her into 'Frozen Delight' with the others.

~Outside Victoria's House~

Rogan, frowned at her words, he knew she would get angry but not like that. He didn't have time to say anything to her as she whipped around and stomped away from him and into her home. "Hmm, guess I still haven't gotten my point across to her, yet." what it really was, Rogan, had no clue only that he wanted Victoria, to himself. Letting out a sigh, he placed his helmet on his head and started his bike up. Smirking at her angry, he couldn't wait to see what would happen the next time they saw each other again, "Oh the endless fun, it is with my Kit." he said as he flipped around and drove out of her driveway and back onto the road to head back home.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2012, 11:48 AM

Victoria, was walking up the stairs to her room, "Hey, your home kinda late." Victoria, jumped and whipped around to see Luke, coming out of the bathroom, with only his pjs bottoms, "U-um...hey, I was out with the girls." Victoria, squinted her own eyebrows at her answer, "Went and got frozen yogurt....uh, you know to catch up on what been going on, since we haven't seen each others in weeks." she was stumbling over her own words. Laughter filled the air, "Chill out little sis." Luke, walked up to her and ruffled her hair, "I'm not your parent. Have fun while your young." letting yawn go he pushed her towards her room, "Just come up with some better ideas, baby sis." he smiled as he walked back into his room. Smiling at her brother, "Thanks."

~Next Morning~

Victoria, took the bus today to school, since her brother had school much earlier than her today. As she walked the last two blocks to get to school, she was still trying to breath normal and was praying that the headache that was still hanging on from last night would go away before she got to school, "Mom and Dad, would kill me if they knew what I had done." she rubbed her forehead as she walked along the sidewalk.

Before long she was walking through the gates of Redwood High, and headed for her first class of the day, with a hangover, "Stupidest thing I've done all year." she muttered to herself, as she walked with her book bag hanging in front of her with both hands hanging onto the handle. As she rounded a corner, she was suddenly struck cold and wet to the bone. Laughter filled the air above her, "Oh, nOooO!" looking up to the open window with the girls hanging out of it, she saw, Morgan, Amy, Melody, Luna, Jenifer, June and Heather all smiling down at her with apologetic looks on their faces, "Sorry, Victoria! We didn't see you down there!" Gripping her bag handle tightly and biting her tongue she smiled up at them, "It's fine. Not like I'm hurt or anything." and began to walk to the schools infirmary, to get a dry uniform, for the rest of the day, 'Not how I would like to have started my day. But I really should have seen this coming' as she knocked on the door and waited for an, 'Enter' she let a sigh go, "Guess this is just going to be one of those weeks." her head hanging in disappointment.

When she heard a 'come in', she opened the door and closed it behind her, "Oh dear! Your socked to the bone! What happened?" the nurse asked as she grabbed towels, for Victoria, to use. "Oh just a little accident is all." she placed her book bag on the counter and began to dry her hair, "You wouldn't happen to have a uniform I could borrow for the day, do you?" she asked the nurse as she got some hot tea ready for Victoria, "Oh yes, dear!" the nurse smiled lovingly at her and walked over to Victoria, to place the tea in her hands, "Hold this, please! I'll be right back." smiling happily she walked into another room for the uniform.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-26-2012, 10:28 PM

Rogan, walked into his home and placed his keys on the counter, took off his jacket and hang it up on the hook, "Your home early, Son?" he walked into the living room to see his mother lounging on the sofa, typing away on her computer. "Hey, mom." he walked over to her and hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Yeah, I was helping a friend get home." he was reading what she was working on, "One of the boys drink to much...Zack?" Rogan, laughed lightly and stood up as he watched his mother focus on her work, "No, not this time. She's a kinda of a friend with Morgan...if you can even call it a friendship." If he could even call the relationship between those two that. His mother stopped her work, placed her glasses on top of her head and looked up at him, "Really, now?" question marks floating around her head, "She's a friend? Must be a good friend if you ended your night early." she smirked, "Yeah, just a friend. She's different...." he cleared his throat, "Anyways, she didn't know that the drinks on the table were alcoholic, she got sick and I said I'd take her home." his mother raised an eyebrow at him, "Does she have a name?" he thought about it for a moment, "Victoria." coughing he scratched the back of his head, "Cute. Well, go get cleaned up and get some rest, you have that meeting to go to with your father tomorrow morning." she looked at him one last time, she placed her glasses back on and went back to her work, Rogan, bent down to kiss her on the cheek, "Right, night mom. Love you." he said walking up stairs, "Love you too, dear."

~At School~

Rogan's father dropped him off at school after the meeting he had gone to. His father asked him a few questions about it and than gave him a few tips on dealing with being in meeting, which he replied with his own questions and his thanks for his fathers help. Once they pulled up to the front gate, the driver got out and opened Rogan's door for him, "Have a good day, son." his father said with his normal serious face, "Thank you father. I'll see you tonight?" he asked grabbing his book bag and stepping out of the car and bent down to look into the car at his father, "Yes, be home no later than 10 o'clock, if you can help it." he nodded his head, "Yes, sir." he straightened his back and took a few steps away to let the driver close the door, Rogan stood there to watch the car drive off.

"Hey, Rogan! Dude, what happened last night!?" Rogan turned to see Zack and Jacob, walking over to him, "I told you, he took Victoria, home she got sick." Jacob, said sighing at Zack, "Well, that's what you saw but what about when they left, huh?" Zack, lend in at Jacob holding his finger up like he knew what he was talking about. Jacob, pushed Zack's face out of his, "Your an idiot sometimes, you know that Zack?" he said bored of the whole conversation now. Rogan, laughed at the scene, "Yeah, he's right Zack, I just took her home. Besides, that girl wants nothing to do with anyone." Zack, looked at Rogan, through Jacob's fingers as he was still pushing his face away, "Waft, kifaw gwrl wfentn't wfont to be wif whu!?" Zack said as his mouth was smashed up against Jacobs hand, which he pulled away, "Ew, man you pretty much just spite into my hand." Zack and Rogan, laughed.

*Diiiinnnng-Doooonnnngg*

When the school bell sounded for the start of 1st period, all the students outside began to head inside to get to their classrooms.
"Ah, I'll meet up with you guys in class, I forgot I have to do something real quick." he said waving at them and taking off, "Just don't come in late. I'm sure, Miss Lee, can't wait to get you on clean up duty again." Jacob, shouted after him, laughing. "Yeah, yeah. It'll take like 2 minutes." he said turning the corner. Jacob and Zack, looked at each other and than back to where Rogan, had turned, "Yeah, he'll be doing clean up duty again." they said in unison and than walked to their classroom.

~At the Nurse Office~

"Oh dear! Your socked to the bone! What happened?"
he heard the nurse

"Oh just a little accident is all. You wouldn't happen to have a uniform I could borrow for the day, do you?" than he heard her voice, which made him perk up at the sound.

"Oh yes, dear! Hold this, please! I'll be right back." he heard the nurse leave.

"I'm sure it was no accident." he said walking into the room and closing the door behind him. "You get picked on to much for that to be an accident, Victoria." he watched her only raise an eyebrow at him, "Who did it?" he said crossing his arms in front of his chest. After all Jesse, was the student president, he didn't need students walking around wet just because someone couldn't take the time to look out the window.

((Lol about time we got to the next day huh!? If you can't tell what Zack said lol it was 'What kinda girl wouldn't want to be with you?' lol XD ))

Last edited by JayRose; 10-26-2012 at 10:32 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2012, 11:31 PM

Victoria, had been a little startled at the sound of a male voice, only because she had started to take her top off, which revealed her back and her bra straps. She was a little surprised to Jesse, standing there as he spoke she raised her eyebrow, 'This is just turning out to be better and better.' when he asked who got her wet, "You devil of a girlfriend and lap dogs, did." she wanted to say. She turned to face him and grabbed a towel to cover herself up better, "You've never cared about weather I get picked on or not, Mr. President." her face of emotionless was set into place, "So you don't need to start doing that now." she stated firmly, 'Your most likely the reason I got wet this morning, I don't need to be caught with you to make it worse.' she thought annoyed

~With The Girls~

Most of them were still laughing about the water accident, beside June and Jenifer. They were talking to each other about other thing, "I can't believe they did that." June whispered to Jen, "I know!" she said crossing her arms in front of her chest and leaned back in her chair, "I mean, she didn't even do anything. I mean I'm all for messing with people for a reason but not if I don't know why." Jen, said annoyed, "She's just mad because she got a ride home from him." June, rested her chin in her palm and tapped her cheek, annoyed. "Why, Morgan, even let her do that. I don't get it?" Jenifer, looked over at Heather and Morgan, "I think it's because Jesse, offered to take her home, after Rogan, said he would." Jenifer, whipped her head back to look at June, "Are you serious!?" she said a little to loud, "Shh!" June, squinched her face as she placed a finger over her own lip, in panic and looked over at Morgan, who was still laughing and talking with the girls. June, sighed in relief, "She'll get pissed if anymore people knew, her honey, did that." Jenifer, nodded in understanding, "Yeah, she would. Sorry....poor Vi." Jen, said looking back at the other girls, "I just don't like Heather, she's kissing up to Morgan, to much lately." June, looked over at Jen, "That's because her boyfriend is friends with Rogan, so she wants to get closer to him anyway she can...sad really." she said looking out the window, "I'm sure Morgan, already knows that and will use it against her." Jenifer nodded in agreement.

((Lol that's funny! So, I really had no clue it was going to be Jesse! I thought you were going to put Rogan, in there lol XD ))

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-26-2012, 11:55 PM

Jesse, was about to jump on her about telling him who had done it, when all of a sudden he realized she was half naked, he turned bright red and turned to look away when she spoke again, about how he never cared before what happened to her. Still not really looking at her even when she used the towel, "Of course I care when people get picked on. It's part of my job to try and take care of that." he said trying to make his point across to her, "Just give me a name or even a class number." he hoped she would just tell him, he felt the need to help her, "They won't bother you again, once we report them." he took a step closer to her.

((Ha, that's right I'm good ;) I thought I should let them have space haha!))

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2012, 12:11 AM

This was just unbelievable, the fact that Jesse, would do this in the first place, 'He's just as bad as Rogan. Guys all seem to think they can just boss me around.' she felt her eye twitch at the thought, "Look, Jesse..." she had to pick her words carefully, 'Why do I always have a headache at times like these?' she grabbed the bridge of her nose and than looked back at him, "This really was an honest mistake and an accident. Believe, me if this was an act of bullying it would have been much worse than this to get to me, everyone knows that." she could already tell those were not the right words to use, and she was getting bigger headache by the second. She just wanted a dry uniform and to get this Tuesday, over as fast as she could.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-27-2012, 01:16 AM

Jesse, quickly closed the space between them and grabbed her shoulder, "You shouldn't have to put up with that Victoria! You the only person in this whole school that does nothing to anyone!" he said getting angry at the idea that none of this bothered her and that she was settling for it, "I mean, I'm sure if you would tell Morgan, she would be more than willing to help you." he saw her eye quickly glance up at him with a spark of something in them, he couldn't be sure what it was. Than, before he realized it he was staring into her eyes and drinking in every bit of her face, she was beautiful, 'Her skins so smooth and softer than I thought.' without even realizing it he was leaning in closer to her and just as he was about to...

"Here we are Miss Wolfe!" the nurse walked in happily, holding a new uniform for Victoria, to borrow, Jesse, quickly moved away from Victoria, before the nurse could see them, "Oh my!" she said shocked to see Jesse, standing in the room with a half naked Victoria, covered with a towel, "Now, Mr.Schoettler, I know your a good young man but you should not be in the room when a beautiful, young lady is trying to change!" she said being a mother-hen, "Now, shoo shoo! Out you go, the bell for classes as already rang." she informed him as she pushed him out the door, "Ah! No, Mrs. Snow! It's a misunderstanding! It's not how it seemed, I swear!" he said nervous and waving his hand in front of him in panic, "Yes, yes, now off to class with you!" she closed the door on him and walked over to Victoria and handed her the uniform, "Here you are, dear." a sweet smile on the nurse's face.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2012, 05:38 AM

Victoria, was a little startled that Jesse, was so upset about the whole thing, 'He act's like I could have died or something.' when he placed his hand on her, she raised an eyebrow at his actions. 'He wouldn't....would he?' when he started to bring his face closer to hers. Victoria's eyes widened, 'No!' just as she shouted in her mind the nurse came in with a new uniform and saw Jesse, to close to her and started to kick him out and to his classroom.

Victoria, let a sigh out, as the nurse came over and placed the uniform near her, "Here you are, dear." she smiled sweetly at her, "Thank you, Ma'am." Victoria, returned the smile and turned her back to the nurse and began to strip the rest of the cloth from her body, besides her underwear, which were slightly wet but not bad enough. She dried the rest of her body the best she could and began, to put the other uniform on. "Alright, it fits perfect." she said as she put the blazer on, "You can leave your wet uniform here and I'll get it dry for you." the nurse said happily, "Now hurry off to class before you get into trouble, Miss Wolfe." Victoria, nodded and put took off her socks and placed her damp shoes back on, "I'd like to dry this to, please?" she grabbed her book bag, "Of course I can." Victoria, again gave her thanks and opened the door, "I'll be back for them after 1st period." she closed the door and speed off towards her classroom.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-27-2012, 06:34 AM

Jesse, felt his heart beating, against his chest, like it wanted to burst out. "Ugh, that was real smart Jesse." he grabbed his forehead in shame, "Any long and I would have done something I'd regret." lifting his head from his hand, he still held a a deep blush on his face, as he walked to his first class of the day, "I'll talk to Morgan, about this later."

Rogan, was chilling in his chair, while Jacob and Zack, looked shocked at him, "Alright, what the hell dude!?" Zack, finally spoke first, "Where did you go, that it really did only take 2 minutes, for you?", Jacob, nodded his own head in agreement, 'I thought for sure he had saw Victoria, or at lest went to hunt her down.' Rogan, smirked, "Hey, just cause I couldn't stay the rest of the night, doesn't mean I've lost my touch." He pulled out his phone and showed them a name on his phone with a number under it, "Oh, whata player! You got her number....a senior?" he nodded his head, his chest got all puffed up, "Sweet! Dude, you are a ladies killer!" Zack, high fived him which, Rogan, returned. Jacob, was still a little confused but it was better than Victoria, not that he had anything against her...actually he thought she was too good for Rogan, the girl was sweet, smart, honest, respectful and kind, of course if you could tell with her having such an emotionless face, she put on, plus, Jacob, didn't know which corporation or company, her family ran but he had gut feeling it was a big one. But Rogan, didn't know how to be serious, thus not ready for a young woman like Victoria. At lest not till a few more years, he smiled at the goofy behavior of his childhood friends.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2012, 07:08 AM

Victoria, slid to a halt at her classroom door, 'Deja vu.' she thought as she brushed her borrowed uniform of any imperfection on it. Opening the door with a soft click, she stepped over the threshold and come into her class 5 minutes to late. Mr. LaRoche, did not seem happy at all by the interruption of his class, "Ah, Miss Wolfe. There you are, well since you seem to find my class so hard to get to every morning." he started in a cold voice, as he turned to face her from the podium he was standing in front of with his book open, "It will be much easier to get to it after school. Take your sit, please." he said, leaving no room for anything, "Yes, sir." she said meekly, taking her sit and pulling her book out. She didn't even bother to see if Morgan, or the other were watching her, Victoria, just wanted this day over, 'Just keeps getting better and better. Now, I have to stay after school is done and get into more trouble.' she thought as the headache, began to pound against her head. She flipped through her book, trying to find the correct page and followed along with the rest of the class.

Both, June and Jenifer, gave each other a glace when Victoria, walked in with a new uniform on, which could have mad Morgan, angry but with getting into trouble with Mr.Laroch, would have made up for it and have Morgan, doing a victory lap in her mind. The both felt bad for the bad fortune, this girl kept having and wanted to come up with a way to help her, that would in the end help them as well.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-28-2012, 08:05 AM

((Ready to do some P.E and music, Cho!!? =D ))

As the school theme went off to signal the end of 3rd period, everyone began to gather their books, papers, pens and other items. The teacher giving them last minute updates and when papers were due. Rogan, left his classroom and headed for the gym, so he could change for P.E, like the rest of them.

In the locker him and the guys were all chatting like always, cracking jokes and other stupid things. As, Rogan, slipped his white gym shirt on and closed his locker door, Jacob, came up to him, "You doing anything after school today?" he asked as they both headed out of the locker room and outside onto the track field, "Nah, why? What's up, Jacob?" he asked curiously, as they meet up with the other guys on the soccer field, "I have to head over to the company and do some work with, mother." Rogan, beamed at the idea, which had Jacob, smiling at his friend,"Count me in! I just have to get home before 10 o'clock, tonight." he was excited, he knew he would have more than enough time, to hang out with Jacob and his mother.

As their P.E, teacher blew the whistle for them to pay attention, "Alright, guys 10 laps! Get started!!!" the eager man, shouted. Which had almost everyone groaning at the idea, "Let's go, or we can 10 more onto it!" the guys all took off to start their laps.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-29-2012, 06:29 AM

Victoria, was wearing the short, shorts that this school made the girls were, 'This is to short.' she thought with a pout on her face. The only thing different from Victoria's gym clothes, was that she was wearing the long-sleeved, which lucky for her it wasn't to hot that she couldn't wear it, the reason why?

~10 Minutes Ago~

As the girls walked into the locker room, Victoria, headed over to her's and to her surprise June, was standing there. She raised an eyebrow at the girl, which she took as her cue to talk, "Hey, I wanted to say sorry about the whole uniform thing." she whispered, glancing nervously around the locker. Victoria, was opening her locker when June, was talking and found her white, gym shirt, the back cover in what looked like muddy, shoes prints. When she pulled it out June's eyes widen, "I had-" she started but Victoria, cut her off, "I know." looking at it, she sighed, "You guys would have done much worse than this." June, couldn't stop the giggling that left her lips, "I'll just wear my winter shirt." she said pulling out the blue long-sleeved shirt.
Once, she had the shirt on June, and herself walked out on to the field just in time for the teacher to tell them to start running the track.

~~~~~

When Victoria, was on her 4th, lap she got around to thinking who could have been doing all this, 'Whom ever it was obviously has Morgan's blessings to. But they really don't seem to know how to bully someone because these are childish...' she got lost in her own thoughts that if you looked at her face you would see a bored expression, as she ran the track, 'To mess up my school clothes, I know I don't flaunt my money around but to be in this school, they should know that I have money and clothes don't bother me.' as she came around for her 5th, lap. Victoria's eyes meet with Rogan's, her eye widened at the sight of him, quickly she took her eyes off of him and ran ignoring him but could still feel him watching her. 'Ugh, I had been doing so good to.' shaking her head of that thought, 'Who was at the window when I got wet?' Victoria, closed her eyes for a moment trying to think back but all she got was the girls, she was always around, 'Someone who's not always in the group...' Victoria's head started to throb, at working to hard, opening her eyes, she started her 6th lap. 'I was supposed to have gotten aspirin and yet I still can't seem to get around to that.' she sighed at her own memory and gave up on the idea for now.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 AM

"Alright, boys come on!!! Keep that ball in check!" the coach yelled as the boys were running back and forth on the soccer field. On the side line Rogan, was stretching with Jacob and a group of other guys and practicing.

"So, what's the deal with Victoria and you?" Jacob asked as he passed the ball to Rogan.

"Nothing, I just like teasing her, fun way to pass the time...you know how different she is from the other girls around here." he did a few feet drills and than passed the ball back.

"Yeah, she is different. The fact that she detest you whenever you're around." Jacob, laughed as he bounced the ball on his knees, than passed the ball again.

Rogan, had the most embarrassed and saddest pout on his face, "Well, alright so maybe I do push to much. It's just when she gets all fired up, her eyes get this fire in them and she show facial expressions. It's gets annoying when all she'll do is give an emotionless face to everything you say." he kicked the ball back.

"Why do you care so much about whether or not she smiles at you?" he raised an eyebrow at his friend.

Rogan, looked over to where the girls were running around the track field and caught eye contact with Victoria, and he felt something shot through is body, he thought about yesterday and how he had left all those marks on her. It felt like minutes that they were staring at each other, by it really only lasted for a few seconds. Looking back at his friend, "I don't know..." he said confused at his own answer. Jacob, smiled knowingly and laughed, "Heads up!" he said as he kicked the ball towards Rogan's face, which Rogan, caught the ball before hitting him in the face, he smirked over at Jacob, "Nice try." all Jacob, did was shrug and give him an innocent look.

"ALRIGHT, B TEAM YOUR ON THE FIELD!!" the coach blew the whistle for the end of the game on the field and the start of a new one.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 AM

Victoria, felt the buzzing of everyone talking, yelling and cheering around her. When the girls had finished up their laps, they were split up into groups, some girls were playing, Basketball, some Tennis, others Soccer, and Victoria, was playing Volleyball. And right now all she could think about was how there were way to many way for her to get hit in the face with a ball, 'If I'm guessing right, this person whose messing with me, is most likely going to try something again.' as Victoria, dived for the volleyball, it popped over to the other side of the net and she ran back to her spot.

She looked over to where there was a rather loud cheer going on, which shouldn't have been to her surprise, was a group of girls who, were screaming and cheering for, Rogan, Jacob, Jesse and Alex. Shacking her head at the sight, she went back to looking at the game going on in front of her, but every time, one of the guys would score, the girls would squeal, like the guys had just done the most amazing thing in the world. She couldn't help the frown that marred her face, at the sound, 'Stay focus Victoria! You'll end up like all those girls that you read in Manga and Anime's.' she thought with determination, "WATCH OUT!" was quickly yelled when a soccer ball, smacked her right in the side of the face, 'Shit!' she yelled in her mind.

The girls on her side of the net quickly rushed to her side, along with the coach, who called for their first aid, to come look at her. It took her a second to figure out what just happened, as a very cute boy in front of her was placing a cold, wet towel on her cheek, "I'll take her to the nurse to see if she's okay and let her lay down for a bit." he said to the coach and the other girls helped Victoria, to her feet and the boy help Victoria, to the little scooter that would get them much faster to the nurse's office. 'Better and better, is all this day keeps getting.' she thought sighing at the feel of the cool, towel on her face.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-31-2012, 08:13 AM

As sweaty hair stuck to the sides of his face and forehead, Rogan, passed the ball over to Alex, the girls on the side line with cheering them on and proclaiming their love to the guys. The was passed from Alex, which he passed to Jesse, who passed the ball to Rogan, and than he kicked it over to Jacob who tricked the other playing into thinking he was going on but he kicked the ball into the goal and it hit nothing but net. All the guys cheered and all the girls screamed, Rogan, looked pass the sea of girl on the side line to see Victoria, play Volleyball, he could see a crowed on the Volley court and before he could watch long enough to see what was going on he was pulled back onto the field and into the game.

~End of P.E~

Rogan, getting a drink of water out of the cooler and remember he want to see Victoria, in her gym uniform. As he looked around all the girls that had been on the side line, had their teacher come over and threaten them with having to run laps till the class was over, which had them all 'Awing' and quickly moving back to their side of the yard. When he looked for her he couldn't find her, he saw Morgan, and her girls but Victoria was nowhere to be found, "Hmm, that's weird." his eyebrow raising at the sight. Zack, came up and slapped him on the shoulder, "Hey, come on man! We got to get to our next class, soon." he said with his big grin on his face. Rogan, gave him one his own big grins, "Well, let's go I'm getting tired of smelling you." he joked, which had Jacob, laughing, "Hey, the ladies love this smell." Zack, said puffing his chest and flexing his biceps, with a smirk on his face. The three of them all started laughing and walking to the locker rooms to change and head to the next class

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2012, 12:23 AM

When the boy came over with his first aid, and placed a wet cloth to her nose, she was surprised to see red start to spread over the white rag. "I need to take you to Mrs. Snow." the coach and the boy helped her to the scooter and than he drove her to the main school building and since the scooter was small enough he was allowed to drive into the building and stopped right in front of the school nurses door.

"Here, come on." he said helping her out of her seat, "Watch your step." he opened the door and walked in, "Mrs. Snow!? I have someone you need to look at." he smiled when she walked in, "Oh dear, you again?" the nurse touched her, face with a sad frown on it, "What happened, this time?" Victoria, moaned at the question, "P.E. one of the students lost control of the ball and it hit her in the face." the boy filled in the blank for her. As the nurse led Victoria, to sit down, she went and grabbed a few items to take care of her nose and her cheek before it swelled up.

Victoria, looked over to the boy that had got her here and looked him up and down 'He looks younger than me.' flinching at the cold pack that was placed on her cheek Victoria, frowned, 'I knew I shouldn't have zoned out like that.' As the last of P.E. went by, Victoria, had her uniform returned to her and the swelling was down to just a slight red, bump on her face. The bell ringed and than the schools song theme came on, telling the students they had 5 minutes to get to their next class. Looking at the nurse and than to the boy, "Thank you, both." she said as she stood and bowed to them.

"Let me give you a ride to your class, I'm a allowed to ride in the halls." he said smiling brightly at her, Victoria, thought he looked like a little child when he smiled, she thought about it and looked at him, "Sure." and the both said their goodbye's to the nurse and the boy drove her to music room 2. "Here we are." he said as she got off, "I'm Shawn, by the way. Shawn Desportes." he put his hand out for her to shake, Victoria, looked down at it for a moment, which made him sweat nervously, than she took the hand, "Victoria....Victoria, Wolfe." she shook his hand and she turned to walk into class, "Thanks for the ride."

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 AM

Rogan, was sitting with his group of friends, which always had the 6 of them together and they were chatting with the guys from the other classes, because today and for the rest of the week both music classes would be working together. Why? Well the teachers had yet to tell anyone this. Rogan, was looking around, still thinking of the conversation he had with Jacob, out on the field today. When he heard more people come in he looked back to see that one of them was Victoria, his eyes locked on to her and watched as she went and sat with Morgan and the girls as they waved her over, 'She's always doing as she's told.' he thought with a smirk.

Loosing his tie more, as the first two buttons were undone, he leaned back into his seat more, his legs propped up on the seat in front of him and his arms hanging lazily behind the two chairs beside him. "Anyone know why the teachers are having us like this? Mr. Harris, hasn't even told us...which he usually does." one of the senior's asked them, "Not a clue, Miss Harper, isn't one for surprises and playing around, so I'm shocked we weren't told before yesterday." Ryan, replied to him.

Rogan, was still watching Victoria, when the teachers walked on to the stage, the piano that were usually on the sides were pushed together, in the center of the stage. "Well I'm sure you must all be wondering why, Mr.Harris and myself have the two music classes mixed together?" Miss Harper, began as she smiled at them all and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "We are going to be doing duets all week! Or maybe longer depending." she said happily, as she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "Now Mr. Harris will you explain to them the rest, as I get the music sheets." she said as she walked towards the large cabinet, her high heels clicking with each step.

As, Mr. Harris, explained what would be happening Rogan, now could not stop his staring at Victoria, 'I want to be partners with her a few time, everyone knows how hard it is to do a duet without trying to connect with your partner.' he smirked at the idea that she would be so angered that she would mess up that the teachers would make them work together over and over again, which excited him...but than he was worried that she would get teamed up with other that would be to friendly with her, which made him have a deep frown on his face.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2012, 09:12 PM

Victoria, felt eyes on her the moment she walked into the classroom and she felt the nervous around one of her eyes twitch in annoyance and she felt the veins in her forehead pulsing, 'Just keep ignoring him.' she thought while walking to take a seat, "Victoria, over here!" she looked to see Morgan, waving her over and the other girls smiling at her. Walking over to the group she sat down next to Luna, who smiled at her, "So hows the face after getting hit with a ball?" she looked all over at Victoria's face trying to see what damage was done, "Oh, I see. Only a slight red welt left, not bad." she said rubbing her chin, with a smile on her face.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Snow, took care of it quickly. I just wish we had better coordinated girls in this school."
she said with a straight face, looking to the other girls, and she saw one of the girls scowl slightly at her words. June, Jenifer and Luna, laughed at her words, "Yeah, I don't know how that basketball flew like a field across and hit you!" Luna, said grabbing her stomach as she laughed so hard, "Ha! You have to be really bad at sports for that to happen!" June, jumped in laughing almost as hard, as her and Jenifer, were hanging onto each other. "Well you have to be just as uncoordinated and unaware, if you get smacked in the face with a ball that big." Heather, said leaning back into her chair and arms crossed in front of her chest. Morgan, smirked at the anger on Heather's face.

Before anyone could say anymore, the music teacher's walked out. Miss Harper, started telling them what would happen and than passed it over to Mr. Harris.
"So kids, even though we know you all don't play the piano as your main instrument but most of you have played it at some point. If not your main instrument has the same keys. So you'll catch on faster than you think." he said looking around the room, walking back and forth on the stage to look at all the students, Miss Harper, was placing the music sheets on the table off to the side and than she rolled out a large white board with many songs they could do. As she did all this, Mr. Harris, continued to explain everything.

"So we've selected a little over two thousand, songs for you to pick from. Which are on the board that Miss Harper, just brought out. Also, all the sheet music is right here." he pointed to each item, as he did this he lit one of his cigarette, (Leon Harris, was one of the only teachers that was allowed to smoke in the school.) breathing in and than letting it out slowly, "But with each song you do, it will be crossed off the list and it cannot be used again, unless we say otherwise." again he took a breath of smoke, "Now than-" before he could finish, a random female, 3rd year student interrupted him, "But teacher, why are all of us together? Could we not have done that in are own classes?" she said slightly annoyed that she had to learn with the 1st and 2nd years. Looking at the girl sharply he blow the smoke out of his mouth, "You must learn to make a connection with the person you do a duet with and what better way to do it than with, different years that you are never in the same class with." he stated ending the conversation, which made the girl nervously set up straight and not question anymore. "Plus, you will all get to work with some very gifted student, you might not have had the chance to if not for doing this class." he walked over to Miss Harper, who had two large glass bowls filled with pieces of paper, "And you 1st through 3rd, will get to see the level that your superiors have achieved and still are reaching for a higher level. Make sure you take notes." as he stood in front of his bowl he looked to Miss Harper to explain the last bit of the rules.