sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 10:54 PM

"It could be like a date I guess. but we are thinking about marriage first I'm not sure about kids yet. I need to talk to Renji about it first." Saya says while blushing yet found what she needed. form the file cabinet then walks back over to her computer. to put it down for now but wonder if she should dress up for dinner tonight?

"That sounds good I hope to try it someday. but when should we give the lady's there gifts? maybe at dinner are after dinner?" Zack ask trying to think of what would be the best time. to give Ayu what he had pick out for her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-05-2014, 01:28 AM

Ayu looked at her and smiled at her and then said "alright then we should see what dresses we got we can finish this tomorrow we should be girls this once." Ayu smiled and grabbed Saya hand and took her to her room and looks all the dresses she as.

Renji looked at him and nodded him and payed the stuff and they went back to the lab and when they did they saw the girls are gone. Renji sigh and said "well should we get cooking and we should give the gifts to them when I'm alone with Saya and you will Miss Ayu."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-05-2014, 01:51 AM

Zack notice they where not in the lab so he heads for the kitchen. "Sounds like a plan to me Renji. by the way about that question you ask me before. I do love Miss.Ayu I just don't know if I can tell her. while still being a robot with out getting in trouble with the law." he says while making sure he kept Dr.Ayu's gift hidden for now. he wanted to surprise her with it tonight.

Saya laughs but blush's when she was brought to Ayu's bedroom. "Ayu wait I think I have some dress's in my room. I bought one a few months a ago I have yet to ware." Dr.Saya says while trying to recall what color that dress was. but knew her blue eyes could match almost anything as long it's not green.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-06-2014, 08:02 PM

Ayu opened her closet to so many dresses and said "since my father bought me so many over my birthday I have some that don't fit me or I don't like." Ayu looked at the Dark red dress and went to put it on and wears cute little shoes and put a little hair pin flower in her hair and looked cute.

Renji looked at him and then put his hand on his shoulder "look Zack when i was not living being like you i thought as well Miss Ayu was trying so hard to figure out how and she never gave up and my feelings were cold but she trusted me and then i knew she was trying that hard so I started to feel and trusted her and now I am living being I understand how you felt and you will as well." Renji started to cut the fish.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-09-2014, 06:51 AM

"So many dress's you have here. lets see now which one which color should I pick?" she says but notice Ayu had a dark red dress on. as for her Saya takes her time picking out a color. it was light blue but it took her a bit to find her size. when she did the dress was a high low light blue with a gold trim on it. she giggles softly unsure if she should leave the room get a pair of shoes.

"Thanks what do you want me to do? make the vegetables are the tempura." he ask his friend while knowing they need. get dinner cook and ready for the girl's. but hope they would like there gifts they had pick out for them.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2014, 02:47 AM

Ayu looked at her and smiled and said "that looks great on you I think Renji will think it is beautiful on you and you look good in blue." Ayu looked at her and smiled.

Renji looked at him and nodded to him and then put the fish on a tray for the stove to boiled the fish. Renji went to the fridge to get some wine for dinner.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-18-2014, 11:25 PM

Zack got the plates and wine glass's out set them out on the table. he then went back get the fork's,knifes en spoon's. he set it in right way then go's back to helping make dinner. at lest this was something other then normal work.

Saya giggles then blush's softly. "Do you have any shoes in my size? I don't want have pass by the kitchen. the guy's will notice me if I try go to my bedroom." Dr.Saya says to Dr.Ayu knowing her room was past the kitchen. so if she walk by dress up she would not surprise Renji later on.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-19-2014, 01:32 AM

Ayu looked at her and then went back to the closet and saw some small shoes that was not her size and they were blue. Ayu came back and gives her the shoes and said "try them on."

Renji looked at him and got to him and said "I think we should change and maybe we can have dinner with them. we can be separated."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-20-2014, 02:10 AM

"I mighty as well it can't hurt. I hope planing a wedding won't be a lot of money. I still need think about what type of dress I want to ware." Saya says while taking the shoes form Ayu. then starts to try them on she was lucky they fit perfectly. she starts to giggle glad that they match the blue color of her dress.

"That is a good idea but I need finish cooking first. you go on head change first Renji. I'll change after I finish cooking in here. by the way I hope you and Dr.Saya will have a happy wedding." Zack says to Renji but was sounding kind yet happy for them. he wonder how long it would be before the two of them. would wait to have kids?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 03:22 AM

Renji looked at him and smiled as well and then put his hand on his shoulder and whisper to him and said " thanks please take good care of Miss Ayu.." Renji left the kitchen and went to his room and looks what he was going wear for dinner and he sigh a lot. Renji then put out a sky blue shirt and jacket on with white pants and tie and white boots and look like angel prince.

Ayu smiled at her and then looked sad a bit and knew Zack was still a robot and she had to hide it she liked him for a long time and then her cheeks turn bright red and thinks about it and said " so what kind of food did they make for dinner tonight?" Ayu smiled but forced it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 04:31 AM

Zack took five minutes to finish cook the food. then starts to walk off to his bedroom to find something to ware. but wonder if he had anything nice enough? he only got clothes sometime's when they go. out in to the city when the lady's wanted to buy some new clothes.

Doctor Saya give Ayu a big hug. "How knows maybe something different? I just hope Zack will make you happy. I know the wait is a long one but it will be be worth it." she says to Dr.Ayu she had notice the sad look on her face before. she wanted to help cheer her up in some way.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 05:15 AM

Ayu looked at her and then smiled at her and nodded as well then went to the door and then said "lets go see the boys then." Ayu grabbed her hand and smiled and walked down the hall.

Renji sigh and fixed his hair a bit and then went to check on Zack and went down the hall to see him and saw him and he lean against the wall and sigh "if you need some clothes I can give you a suit that is more for you Zack."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:09 AM

Saya smiles as they walk off the kitchen to have dinner with the guy's. she could not help but think about other things. a wedding is a big thing to plan for any couple.

"I was just checking what I have. but I found a nice dress shirt plus pants so I'll ware that. but I will need get a suite before you have your wedding." he says to his friend while walking off to get dress. yet had his back turned away form Renji as he gets dress.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:37 AM

Renji looked at him and sigh a bit and then was waiting for him to finish getting dressed and wanted to see the girls and wondered what they were wearing. Renji sigh and just waited for Zack to get done.

Ayu smiled and then looked at her while they were walking to the kitchen and said "I think you should have a light blue wedding dress Saya you would look beautiful in it." Ayu smiled of course.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:50 AM

Zack finish getting dress yet gets a pair of shoes on. then walks over to Renji so they can go see the girls. "Lets go I hope the girls will. enjoy tonight diner I wonder if Ayu likes the movies?" Zack says in a questioning tone of voice as he was unsure. when was the last time they had seen a movie that is out.

"I am more old fashion I like white wedding dress. but I could ware some blue earrings or maybe. a necklace that has blue gemstone in it." Dr.Saya says knowing she would fallow. the old four something tradition since most brides do.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:56 AM

Renji looked at him and smiled a bit and then said "I know for a fact she does since she as been working for so many years I think she needs some fun once in a while." Renji walked with him to the kitchen and then stopped at them and then his cheeks turn bright red and looked at him.

Ayu looked at her and smiled and then said "If I get married I want to wear a dark red dress and look cute as well I always do work I never have time to do something fun." Ayu looked at her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 07:44 AM

Says blush's as she see's Renji in his prince like outfit. "That would be different yet cute I bet." Saya says to Dr.Ayu yet notice the kitchen look quite nice.

"I would like to take her go see a movie sometime. maybe if the let a robot in movie threat." he says while walking in the kitchen. he notice how beautiful Ayu look in that dress. but was unsure what kind of movie she would like to see?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2014, 08:13 AM

Renji looked at him and then thinks of something a minute and then "why not horror or romance I know that what girls like." Renji rubbed his head.

Ayu smiled at her and then saw Zack and then looked away and thought he look handsome and her cheeks were turning a little red.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2014, 03:18 AM

Zack walks over to the cabinet to get some plates down. "Dr.Saya is not a fan of horror movies. she like comedy's,romance ones more. but thanks for the advice Renji I'll think about it." Zack says yet smiles at Ayu while he was trying to think of what. he could do to to try take Ayu out on a date sometime.

Dr.Saya giggles as she go's quite unsure what to say. but wonder if Renji would dress like that for there wedding?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2014, 04:07 AM

Renji looked at him and nodded at him and then said to him quietly "so you like what Ayu is wearing don't you Zack?" Renji helped him getting dinner ready.

Ayu looked at her and smiled and then looked at Zack and blushed and looked away she thought he looked handsome.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 01:51 AM

Saya walks over to the table to go have a seat not wanting. to stand to long on her feet out of habit form. being in the lab all day when sometimes on her feet.

"Ayu looks beautiful in that dress. it even makes her look more lovely,I wish. we could see them both in dress's more often don't you?" he ask Renji as he hands him the plates. his voice was soft when speaking about the woman he loves.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 02:22 AM

Renji looked at him and nodded at him and then looked at Saya and looked away and then said "Saya looked beautiful like she always does." Renji took the plates and put them on the table.

Ayu looked at her and then she went to sit down on the chair and was tired of standing. Ayu took her shoes off and they were tinny feet and they were cute.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 04:40 AM

Dr.Saya smiles at Renji as she sits down in one of the chairs. yet blush's softly not sure what would he tough. about how she look tonight or if he would try. to make a romantic move on her later tonight.

Zack walks over then starts to open the wine bottle. then pours some wine in to each glass for the doctors. he hope they would like it with there dinner. he wonder how long it would take be come a human? since he wanted to ate Ayu without getting in trouble.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 03:16 PM

Renji went to get the food and then put it on the table with forks and knifes as well. Renji was going through his mind how after dinner what Saya and him will do after and it was going through his mind and driving him nuts. Renji went through his pockets and the gift he got for Saya was in his pockets. Renji came over and bowed to the ladies "dinner is ready ladies."

Ayu watched them and smiled and thinks of stuff after dinner Ayu always thinks of work and never had time for herself and Ayu looked at Zack and smiled at him like she always does but the smile was sad but still happy. Ayu heard Renji and nodded to him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-12-2014, 10:12 PM

"Please enjoy your meal girls." he says while putting the bottle of wine back. in to the ice bucket it had been sitting in before. but was unsure if they should sit down next to the doctors they love.

"Why thank you guy's this look really yummy." Dr.Saya says in a happy voice before she picks up her wine glass. to try some of the wine before starting to eat some of the meal. that is on her plate since she likes to drink before eating. it was a old habit form when she was a child.