Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 01-20-2008, 04:23 PM

I'd really love some waffles now, though. ;o;

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 01-20-2008, 04:26 PM

Yeah, I know. x.x I'm actually starting to feel sick with continuing talk about waffles. I usually can only have two before feeling sick and talking about them is making me...sick too.

Which is weird, I know. >< *actually stopped procrastinating long enough to get more done on her pixel contest entry! xD*

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-20-2008, 04:28 PM

I only have two at most. More than that makes me go O___o; considering how much I heavily flavor them.

It gets icky and I don't want to end up disliking them in the long run. : <

Let's talk about something else? XD

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 01-20-2008, 04:34 PM

xD Yes, let's do that.

I can't think of anything else to talk about about. >.>

Facade

Old 01-20-2008, 04:37 PM

xD;
Well, for starters, I'm getting my nails done today.
o 3o;
For the first time. xD Just a manicure... =P
I'm a guy FYI, but yeah... my friends convinced me to go with them. ><;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-20-2008, 04:37 PM

Me either.

X________X;

My mind's like...MALICE MIZER right now. >>;

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-20-2008, 04:38 PM

xD Have fun then. It's actually quite relaxing, although I've never actually had my nails done in any way. >.>

They are currently painted black though. ^______^ *shot*

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-20-2008, 04:40 PM

The only problem I find with parlor jobs is the cuticles... >_____>;

They get really thick and grow fast once they've been removed. I don't know why...

Or so I heard. -.-; And there is nothing wrong with getting your nails done even if you're a guy. D:

Right? :S

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-20-2008, 04:42 PM

Hell no there isn't! xD I'm not a guy but there' nothing wrong with being pampered. >.>

I didn't know the cuticles got removed. o.O;;

Facade

Old 01-20-2008, 08:34 PM

Yeah, I didn't even know what the cuticle WAS before today. -officially back- xD'
Lmfao, but now I see: my thumbnails are blatantly shown. The cuticles cover a portion of your nail, and like one of my friends describe, they're like vines - and grow over your nail. I didn't know until I left the place that I should've gotten the clear nail polish. <.<;
I'm not one for nail polish, but I would've gotten the clear kind if I had known that that was an option. ;-;
I mean, I expected more of a satisfactory feeling than this; I didn't get any polish whatsoever... Basically all they did was cut my nails, trim my cuticles, and whatnot. So I guess I got jipped...

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 04:04 AM

Oh wow...it sure seems like alot of chatting has been going on since i've been gone, eh? Sorry about just taking off like that by the way, i kind of got cut off the internet : x Eh.

Now that i'm back though...we can have alot of fun >D Oh, and don't forget, the free art page is coming up pretty soon (page 6) so be on the lookout! ;0

Whitebeast:
xD Absolutely. We can post as long posts as you want. Just pick a subject, or a couple subjects even?

How are you by the way? And what have you been up to?

Facade:
-chuckles- You like them, despite the fact that i didn't take all that long to make them? Well, thankyou xP

And that sucks, i'm sorry to hear you got jipped D :

Sapphire Rein:
xD Goodluck with your pixel contest entry!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-21-2008, 04:16 AM

*frantic waves*

Hello, PK! 8D

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 04:19 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
:0 I spy an Ironic!

-waves in return-

Hello yourself m'dear. How are you? xD And what have you been up to? <3

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-21-2008, 04:21 AM

I'm doing okay. XD
I'm just taking a break from scraping paint off the gate for repainting. lol
As for now, lurking around, fishing, chatting, and waiting for patchy to open his contest thread again. xD;

How are you? =)

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 04:23 AM

I have no idea...

How's the VDay item questage? :D'

^^;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 04:27 AM

Whitebeast:
xD Lol. For once the great Whitebeast can't think of a subject to talk about? Now that, would be a first xD

Mmm...i don't know. Pretty decent, i suppose. I'm kind of procrastinating so i'm delaying my art auction but i will post it soon so...who knows when i might get my Valentine's Day Hairpin? xD

Ironic_Depressions:
I'm glad to hear that you're doing okay :3 And huh...why are you repainting a gate? xD

Lol, sounds like you're doing alot, hrm? I'm fishing right now too, actually, as i didn't get to finish fishing yesterday D :

As for how i am...hrm, i'm alright. Kind of frustrated that i haven't finished my examples yet, but...yeah xD Other than that, i'm alright.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-21-2008, 04:30 AM

Hello, white! =D

@PK:
Chinese New Year. XD
The paint has been peeling, so my mum dragged me out there to scrape. Hot sun, though. =P

*is actually escaping work at the moment cough*

I suppose I shall be returning to the gate shortly.

Haha Yeah, I forgot to fish, yesterday. Was too caught up with the event threads. xD

Don't force yourself to draw. It never comes out as nice that way. That aside, glad to hear you're doing alright too! ^^

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 04:34 AM

Hello~!!!

X_______x;

Well when your mind is on school work you have to cram for the following day, it's kind of hard to think of something if you know what I mean?

But goodness, you seem to be doing very well even for someone without the aid of an auction. You have quite a hefty sum under your username. That's a good thing ~ <3

...Bleh. Art auctions. I'm glad I tried at least once. Not ever doing it again. -.-; Unless for special occasions that is. Art auctions scare me still. At least I finally know how it goes now.

Iro, the seller for your Pudao still hasn't come online... I'm dying over here. D8

; ~ ;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-21-2008, 04:37 AM

@whitebeast:
^___^;

Well, if it's taking too long for the user to come online, I'll usually just cancel if he or she has not answered for more than a week.

There are other sellers still, though. I'm just not sure if Kylie is taking offers right now. Last I check, she wasn't. >_O;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 04:38 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
Oh. But that's kind of sad thought that you have to do alot of work just for Chinese New Year xD I suppose your mum wants the house looking nice and all though, eh? xD'

xDDD -hides Ironic from her mum?-

Mmm..same here. Sort of, mostly because i was out for goodness-who-knows-how-long, yesterday xD

I know, but...i'm just being lazy, haha. Don't worry, i'll do very nice examples xD Or so i hope -such a perfectionist D :-

xD Thankyou <3

Edit:

Whitebeast:
Mmm...you have a point there. I didn't realise you were cramming though, sorry? D :

...xDDD I suppose so, although i do see many others with a whole lot more. All the gold i have now though, is from very generous donations from friends, or my own chatting and...well, that's about it really. I've never sold an item, nor held any auctions of any kind on here xD

You have? o.o I don't remember seeing your art auction Whitebeast dear? D : Or maybe i just missed it as i sometimes tend to overlook things, eh : x

Ironic_Depressions:
Are Kylie and all them really taking offers? Whenever i check on the thread, it always seems like they're just chatting and well...not taking offers? Or maybe i just look in at really bad times, lmao xD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 04:47 AM

Last I heard from Cat, Kylie and Gabriel are busy with school and video games.

Seraphim comes online at odd hours -at least from my timezone- and spazzes out on the thread.

Cat's online when Seraphim isn't.

So there. Run down.

They should be able to talk it over and get the grand opening due when they all manage to come all full circle. Seraphim and Cat have yet to really make their move there. :3

As for the Pudao seller, I think I'm going to wait it out while I can. In between, I have to stash away 2000 as well since I have two scarves of order on hold. Then in between I think I'll allow myself to fool around and buy whatever catches my eye. I just got a Cloak of Healing today ~ <3 <3 <3

I'll eventually figure out an avatar for that one soon enough. >3

I'm going to cram in a bit. WATCH MEE~!!! :D

Why yes. I had an auction once upon a time. See that pink bunny on my signature? CLICK IT!!! I ORDER YOU!!! D<

My money = power post leetness

Although I still owe Iro 500 to be able to afford the Pudao I was ought to get for her as a surprise...

XDDDDDDDDD; I swear remembering that little tidbit kills me each time!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 04:54 AM

Whitebeast:
...o.o He/She spazzes out? And hum...i guess that means then that the grand openining won't actually be for quite some time. Wait...so why are so many people posting then? Wouldn't that be like spam? xD'

-clicks on the pink bunny? D :-

...o.o Whitebeast has alot of money and items, doesn't she? xD Seriously, every time i see you, you always have at least one new item and everything.

Lmao, i just wish i could post half as much. Unfortunately, more often than not, real life just gets in the way xD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-21-2008, 04:57 AM

@PK:
Yep! Every year is the same. |3
Though, it's a little busier this year because on previous years, my grandfather was around to do most of the refurbishing work for Chinese New Year. He passed away almost exactly a year before, though. So now, all work is divided between my mum (dad's not home most of the day), and myself (with an erratic uni schedule, I have the most 'free time' amongst my siblings). xD;

I look forward to red packets, however. *greedy* >D

Hehe ~_^

The Exchange thread isn't exactly officially opened yet, so I suppose that might be it. And what white mentioned as well. =)

@whitebeast:
I see, I see. lol I've only caught Seraphim online twice. xD;

*nods*

Hokay. I think I'll go get myself the sword after fishing. ^^

Yay! White bought something for herself again! XD

-shot-

*wistfully hopes for the MAC to be updated some time in the foreseeable future*

@[b]

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 05:05 AM

Yup. Not opened yet.

But people still try to leave offers anyway. x3;

I've caught him online a lot this past few since I stay up late. Seraphim's a man. :3

He and Cat are engaged to be married.

Not really spazz but there's a pseudo RP going on in the thread if you look closely. XDDD; It's just so random I can't help but count it as spazz.

Actually... I'm trying to slow down -not to mention iSickness- getting items since if I go too fast, I might lose interest and expect/push myself too much to go beyond what I can actually do. So I'm chilling for now. XDDD;

The Cloak was a sporadic buy. :3 But I'm sure after a few tries I'll be able to think of something for it. But I'd have to ditch the Mitsuhide Hair for it though.

Dx -craicrai-

Nah. I just have two pages of inventory, you'll be surprised. I just have a lot of the big items and as much as possible, I really do try to mix and match from what I already have to be able to come up with something new. Not to mention the week that has passed where I spent mostly feeling bad/sick, I was given gifts... :3 So yeah... <3 <3 <3

YES. CLICK THE BUNNY.

FOLLOW IT. D<

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-21-2008, 05:16 AM

Will be leaving for a while again. Patchy just opened his thread. =D

@whitebeast:
That might be because Kylie has just so many items users are craving for in her 'Sellings' list. x3;

Ohh~ I see. That makes sense. XD

*pats*

You have a talent for making continuous long posts, though. I find myself usually tired trying to keep up after an hour. xD;

^__^;

So long as it matches. You can try other hairstyles. I'm quite sure I'll find a way to relate it to Basara and/or Musou anyway. *snicker*

OwO; I'm surprised. But then again, thinking about it, I suppose I should not be. You give quite a lot after earning too. ^^