-.- No. You fail at life. Go die. 0 0%
Ummmm needs some work but sure, keep it up. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-07-2011, 04:04 PM

Chapter One:

With a sinking feeling in her stomach, Kari wearily walked through her house. 'Where is he? It doesn't take three hours to go meet Matt in the digital world,' she thought to herself. With shaking hands she picked up her D-3 and glanced at it hoping for some sign. "Takeru! Where are you?" she screamed at no one.

-Ding Dong- The door bell rang and Kari jumped, goosebumps rolling down her spine. She crept to the door and slowly peeked through the watch hole. There was Tai standing out there with a look of disdain on his face. She opened the door in one swift motion and screamed in barely a whisper, "What happened?"

Tai took his sister into his arms as she weeped fearing the worst. Once her tears had stopped and her chest just barely heaved, he began to speak, "They are missing Kari. Matt and TK. I was talking to them online and all of a sudden a shadow came up behind them and they just disappeared!"

Kari composed herself and shook her head. "No. We can not just sit here and wait, the worse is not possible. We have to save them!" She jumped up and grabbed her D-3. Gatomon who had been spying on them from the door way began to follow her around.

"Kari you need to settle down. I did not feel them get hurt. Patomon... I don't feel him at all Kari. What could that shadow be? We beat all of the evil digimon I thought, we collected all of the gears. There are no more D-Reapers. There is a new enemy?" Gatomon spoke with a quiver in her voice, frightened by her disconnection to Patomon.

Tai stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders. "We will save him Kari, but we can't just barge in without thinking. We need help. You call Davis, Yolei, and Ken. I'll call Mimi and Sora. Everyone else is away right? We will need their help though."

Kari grabbed her cell phone and began to call her friends. As she spoke her mind roamed to all of the evils they had already faced over the year. She was just about to turn sixteen and yet her life had been risked so many times as it was. Now, TK could be in real trouble and she didn't even know where he was. Her heart was breaking with the love she held for him. All of her hope and light was beginning to weaken.

----------

Chapter Two
The Digimon champions began to arrive at Kari and Tai's house quickly until they were all assembled. Each stood with their Digivices in their hands, prepared to travel to the digital world. Tai looked at each individually and nodded. Kari took her brothers hand with a face of stone from determination.

"Ready?" Tai asked.

All of the kids held up their Digivices in front of Yolei's laptop and suddenly a light burst from it creating a portal to the digital world; the same place TK and Matt had been. The light whirled around them and nausea rolled over their minds as a whole. Fear invaded the crevices they can't imagine owning. Then they were there.

Sora gasped as they all looked around. "It is destroyed! Where is... Well. Where is everything?" The earth surrounding them had become a black vortex of evil. The champions stood in a circle trying to conceive what had happened.

Davis, Yolei, and Ken suddenly disappeared and the remaining champions were left in their spots, terrified. Mimi screamed a blood curdling screech and collapsed at the ground.

All of the champions besides Kari and TK had left their Digimon in the digital world but usually they would appear when they visited. Where were they? Tai took notice to this first and started running around in circles. "Augumon! Augumon? Where are you?" he called out. The other Sora and Mimi began calling as well.

Out of nowhere, Leomon appeared and stepped in front of Kari who had been standing there in a state of shock. The others just watched, knowing he was to be trusted. He set one hand on her shoulder and the other touched her Digivice. A blue light surrounded them and then Leomon disappeared leaving Kari alone on the ground gripping her heart with one hand and her digivice with the other.

Tai ran over and kneeled besides his sister and called out, "Kari! What happened? Are you in pain? Talk to me Kari." He set his hand on her shoulder and took her hand that was holding the digivice in his. Just then, his eyes turned into a computer screen and he saw a map. The end was marked with a dark red X with 'Silver Shadows' written next to it.

As he regained consciousness, Kari sat up and nodded at him. They knew were they were going. After explaining it to the rest of the champions, they set out walking over the darkness as though there was solid ground there. Tai kept his arm wrapped around Kari's shoulder supporting her on the start of their journey.

AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-07-2011, 11:25 PM

I'm not going to write anymore till someone responds :-/