GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2011, 02:04 AM

Every Thursday for the past ten years, Jenna Jameson had been visiting Creaking Willow Home for the Unstable to collect information on her thesis. She was only twenty-three, but she had been working on this early because she wanted to major in psychology. The field interested her, especially since she... heard things she shouldn't hear. She got up at six in the morning on these days and ate her breakfast before preparing herself. Jenna was a slender girl of a decent height with fair skin and eyes that were as dark as night while her hair was like flames on her head. The orange curls reached just below her shoulders and bounced freely when she moved. She wore jeans and an old t-shirt she'd gotten in high school that had the name of some garage band on it that went rather well with her yellow sneakers. It wasn't very official, but it made some of the patients feel more comfortable around her.

It wasn't too long before she was in her car and driving the two hours to the home. Her notepad and pen were in her bag which was in the passenger seat and contained some presents for her acquaintances. Jenna had grown to see them as friends and cared for them. Although some of them still did not like her. Today was a clear day, but it was a tad bit chilly and Jenna wished she had brought her coat. Her car was a bit run down, but she had the pride of having paid for it herself. The air didn't work, nor did the heat. The radio was too full of static and the CD player had gum stuck in it. The trip was silent and Jenna was glad when she parked in the visitor parking lot and got out of her car. She didn't hesitate to grab her bag and rush into the building. The man behind the counter greeted her and handed her her pass.

The smell of harsh cleaners hung in the air and burned Jenna's nose, but she'd grown used to it over the years since it never changed. Some of the residents were walking around the hallways and some smiled at her as she walked past them. Of course she could hear what they were thinking. The girl watching TV was thinking about baby bunnies and lollipops, while the guy with the scratches was thinking rather disturbing thoughts about a dog. Jenna kept her face calm as as she continued into her usual area for talking to the residents. The chairs were comfortable enough and it made it easier to see how they reacted differently. She would visit them in their rooms sometimes just to document how their thoughts changed.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-23-2011, 02:49 AM

Selene sat down in the corner of the social rooms. There were multiple people walking around, some sitting down and chatting together, none of them seemed to be alone. But she was. She was alone in a corner, silent as always. She never talked much after what happened at the university. She saw someone who'd died. Someone she watched die. And yet they were alive, walking down the halls right beside her.... She was so scared, freaked. One of the teachers had to cal and her and, well, there she was.

Sighing she ran her fingers through her hair as a nurse with her file walked over to another girl. "They said you'd be coming in today, so I was wondering if you wanted to know something interesting?" she questioned than smirked. "That girl over there has just been admitted here by her dance teacher. She's the first new patient here for a whole decade." she said, handing over the file. It didn't give anything far too personal, but it had what they liked the visitors, or much rather this visitor, to know before talking to any patients.

With that she left and went about her business while Selene's eyes seemed o flick up to a distance corner. Despite how normal she looked, she was actually seeing multiple people around. All ghosts, either covered in blood or some looked hella deformed. They were all talking to her at once, the noice was hurting her head and she was extremely irritable as of that moment because of them.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-24-2011, 02:09 AM

Jenna had been sitting in her usual spot for fifteen minutes, talking to George. George had been here for seven years and had been admitted for killing his wife and son because he thought they were demons. He'd been heavily medicated for the first week so Jenna hadn't been able to talk to him then, but he had very interesting thoughts because he saw things differently. "So, how are the angels, George?" Jenna asked in a soft tone, scribbling down a few of his thoughts and his facial expressions as he talked. "Oh! They're fantastic! You were right, they do enjoy simple gifts. The bird feathers were a success." George nearly bounced out of his seat. Jenna could hear that he was thinking about how she must be an angel because she had been right. The thought made Jenna smile. "I'm not an angel, George." She said, with a kind smile on her face. George still thought other-wise, but Jenna wasn't going to correct him again. They talked for a few more minutes before George had to go to his group therapy.

Jenna gathered her bags and her note book, and sat for a moment in the same chair. A nurse had given her a file on a new patient, which was just immediately strange. Her name was Selene and it said she was admitted for a psychotic episode in which she had a hallucination of a person who had died. Jenna read through the rest of the file with great interest before she stood and walked over to the corner where the girl sat. She stood before her with a kind and gentle smile. "Hello. My name is Jenna. I come here every week to talk with some of the residents. Do you mind if I sit and chat with you?" Jenna said, trying to pick her way through Selene's thoughts.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-26-2011, 11:06 PM

Selene sat, listening to all the voices, looking at all the people around her. One of them in particular she saw in a corner with a razorblade, blood and cuts all over her arms and her white dress, and her eyes were blackened and hallow and her skin was pale. Her lips had taken on a blueish color. She'd probably committed suicide before the phsych ward could get to her.

Jumping slightly when she heard a girl and looked up at her with a slightly blank gaze, also flinching when another dead person popped up beside her, screaming in her ear about her husband cheating and how he deserved to get his testicles chopped off. The girl had a bipolar disorder, clearly. No wonder she popped up often.

"Um... Hi. And not at all." she said, reaching over to poke the girl and sighing. Good... She's alive... She thought relieved.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-28-2011, 12:40 AM

Jenna waited on the girl to answer, patiently. Then she sat down in front of the girl and smiled, pulling out her notebook and pen. "So, how are you liking it here so far?" She asked, trying to get a hook on the girl's thoughts while scribbling a few things down in her notebook that she'd picked up. Jenna had purposely ignored the poke, figuring it really didn't mean anything. Well of course I'm alive... Jenna thought, slightly confused as she picked up on Selene's thought. She quickly scribbled it down and looked up at Selene with a soft smile.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2011, 12:47 AM

Selene shook her head at the question. She hated it there. She knew she was probably the most insane ever but she didn't like this particular mental hospital. It hd multiple dead people and ghosts there. There was just no peace of mind at all. She couldn't sleep, eat, or drink without another popping up. At night her room was filled with the sounds of crying, screaming, yelling, fighting... All of it from the people who've died in the past .

"It's semi-OK... I'm not too fond of the place." she said. "I just can't sleep here." She finished slightly as another person came up to her and began whispering to her and she rubbed her temples. 'Please go away....' she thought and sighed. She could use a couple Ibprofen right about then.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-28-2011, 11:25 AM

Jenna scribbled down a few of her own observations and looked up at Selene. Then she handed her an ibuprofen from her bag, along with a small bottle of water. "I didn't give that to you, okay?" She said, knowing that she was breaking the contract she'd signed when she started coming here but she knew they wouldn't have given Selene the ibuprofen if she'd just asked for it. Jenna wrote down a few more things before she flicked her eyes back to Selene.

She watched the girl for a moment before she asked, "How do you feel at night when your body is ready to shut down for sleep?"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2011, 02:02 PM

She smiled thankfully and took the pill. "Thank you." she said, looking over towards one of the dead people. Holy shit that's creepy... She said when she saw a six year old with a knife chasing after her sibling. Like talk about demon child...

She shuddered and looked towards the girl again. Jenna. She was an interesting character. Scribbling down things when Selene didn't reallyt say much. She found that slightly odd. It was as if whatever she thought was a written essay for her to study and take notes of. Like she was an open book anhd she didn't quite like it.

"I don't sleep. When I do I have nightmares or i wake up to see I've physically harmed myself." she stated simply.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-29-2011, 09:19 PM

Jenna wrote down what was asked and what the answer had been, even though Jenna had not asked how the girl slept. Her eyes focused down for a second as she scanned through the girl's head, but it looked like she was just reviewing over her notes. Her countenance was very serious-looking, but quickly she looked back up at the girl.

Jenna had decided to move away from talking about this place. Instead her next question was a bit more easy-going. "So, what do you like, just in general?" It wasn't a question that was too psychological, but it would help Jenna find out a bit more about this girl.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2011, 06:48 AM

[[ she did ask about her sleeping. O_O]]

She sighed and sat there, watching her review over her notes. Honestly, she felt an odd aura coming from the girl, and the way her mind seemed shuffled when it was usually organized boggled her. Was this chick some kind of mind reading person? Or was Selene really losing her mind?

Running her fingers through her hair she sighed. the girl finally talked, it seemed. "I'm very into art. I run my own business. the business collects ancient items and basically sells them to museums. Sometimes I even find them, make complete replicas based off broken pieces and sell them to select clientele. I usually makes around 30,000 on one piece of ancient Aztec pottery. A good business and I learn something new every day.

I'm also interested in many other things. I've never really had much luck for children over the age of three. Almost any child that can't talk well I get along with but when they hit three and start learning to speak, talk, run... I just completely give up.

Also, in case you have a question to ask about my social life, it's very limited. Most of the friends i had used me to get a few expensive gifts before they disappeared. Completely off the maps. I track down their sells to find they sell them for twice what I bought them for and than sometimes they come knocking on my door for more. I'm like a human door mat... Give me puppy eyes I'll most likely get you whatever you want. Minus a few things, that is. I guess I just have so much bad luck with people that I really don't much hang out with them. I just sort of distance myself and let them alone. I get tired of people walking all over me. Like I'm useless..." She said, sighing and looking down, a hand was paused half way into her curls as she looked down at the table.

She never really spilled much of her life to anyone, much less a stranger. But if she really was crazy and going to be locked up in there for life, than she had nothing to lose. This girl could take everything she said to whatever business rivals she had, but none of it would matter since there was no one there to help research and manage their artifacts. Slightly saddening, isn't it?

"I know I probably said much more than you wanted to know... But I'm still a university student, minus the fact that I have a business to run. Maybe my break down was from so much stress or i really am a nut but either way I don't see how it matters much anymore. I'm locked in here for good, right?" she questioned.