bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2011, 09:10 PM

Hello! This is a private roleplay between bookwormiam2010 and Rei Ann. If you are not one of the people mentioned then please do no post. How ever feel free to read along. Thank you ^.^

----------

Profiles

Name:Keenan Joshua Daniels
Age:Looks about twentyish but is really about 500 years old or older.
Appearance:
Played By: Bookwormiam2010

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-17-2011, 10:25 PM

Profiles:
Name: Vaan Ryan Reynolds
Appearance:
Played by: Rei Ann

~~~~~~

Vaan stood in line for some exclusive night club, he couldn't recall the name of the club, or see the sign all he knew was it was suppose to be a pretty cool place. Vaan was out looking for a night of fun. He hated his home, it was some crappy apartment in the bad side of town, but it beat living with his abusive father any day. Though his job was even worse, he worked for some really rich guy as a male maid, and that guy treated him like crappy, nearly would hurt him physically and just creep him out all together. So Vaan mission was to have one fun filled night even if he couldn't afford it.

Eventually the line moved enough, so that Vaan was able to get inside. His hears were met with harsh loud music. He smiled and made his way to the bar, he wanted a drink, with some hard liquor in it. He made his way through the sea of dancing bodies.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 02:29 AM

Thump. Thump. THUMP! Each reverberating thud of the bass set Keenan's nerves even more on edge than they already were. He understood the concept of fun, he really did but why exactly did having fun have to be so loud? And so crowded?! Really he was almost positive he'd felt more than one hand stray into uncharted territories tonight and needless to say he was getting a little tired of it all. He missed the days when a party didn't require some dark smoky atmosphere filled with thrashing and writhing humans. Really, people called vampires and zombies the living dead but what about those pesky little mortals who thought writhing and grinding against a complete stranger was attractive? Those were the true living dead in Keenan's opinion. Not that anyone was asking for his opinion but hey regardless of whether anyone was asking or not he was giving his opinion. To a mental audience of one. And that audience agreed ,then again talking your conscious wasn't really a normal thing right?Not that Keenan was normal by any means. Heck he'd bet half the people in this club were normal. He'd passed more than one person of his own species.

Fighting the urge to snarl at some poor passer by Keenan managed get out of the crowd of writhing and grinding dancers only to roughly slam into someone else. Ok that did it! He was at his wits end here! He hated clubs, the only reason he'd come out was the need to have some semblance of a flippin' social life and rather than having fun and being able to drink as many alcoholic beverages as he could handle he was instead fending off wander hands and rude uncoordinated drunks!And on top of that he was starving! He hadn't had a decent donor in weeks. Weeks! His snarl was deadly as he promptly caught his balance and reared up to his full height of 6'5" pinning a dark murderous glare on the poor soul who'd bumped into him. "Would you kindly watch where you're going?! For pete's sake just because you're ancestors were neanderthals doesn't mean you should feel entitled to act the same way!" he spat.

This wasn't Keenan's usual personality. usually he was a pretty nice guy. heck some would even go so far as to call him a genuine sweetie considering what he was and what he drank to survive. He wasn't shy by any means but he wasn't usually so..mean. Honestly he didn't know the guy and he knew it was wrong to lash out at him in such a way but right now his hunger was getting the best of him and he could really care less whose feelings he hurt in the process.It wasn't until after his melt down that a wonderfully tempting sent slammed into head on nearly knocking him off his feet. True there was a variety of different scents swirling around him but none of them even compared to this smell. It was..indescribable. And if possible it made him hungrier than before. Great..just great.

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 03:03 AM

Vaan shoved pass people, and the very grabby hand drunks. He was annoyed at the people who had decided to grab at his bum and other things. He just wanted to get over to the bar and drink loads. While he was hear for fun, he wasn't a major cluber, he liked the ones that were smaller, but he heard the bartender was really awesome, and that the trip was worth wild. Plus ever one need one night to act a little reckless, and grind against some stranger.

Though Vaan needed liquor if he was going to work up the courage to move to the dance floor. Finally Vaan had made it out of the mass of people and could spot the bar. Yet before he could make his way over there, someone slammed into him. Vanna turned to glare at the guy after he heard his insult. He wanted to roll his eyes at this man," You ran into me first of all, second of all don't get your panties in a twist." He said. He didn't want to have to deal with annoying people, he turned back around ignoring the man who just had a melt down. He wanted a drink and from they way it seemed he needed one now. He got to the bar and ordered some drink.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 04:02 AM

Keenan was snapped out of his silent admiration of that particular scent by the stranger's words. He blinked owlishly for a moment before he snapped out of silent stupefied amazement.Wait, what had he just said. Sputtering softly he followed after the boy. He had not run into him first! Well..he might have but he wasn't going to admit to that.Not right now anyway, he had his manly pride to protect! He did not wear panties, he resented that comment! A larger part of him screamed at him to find the owner of that wonderful scent but when the stranger in question squeezed by and Keenan got more than just a hint of that delightful smell.

Instantly his fangs extended downwards lightly pricking his lips.Wincing slightly he battled down his hunger. He'd waited this long he'd wait a little longer. He couldn't just jump in..he needed a plan. For all he knew the kid could be a hunter..or just a really appetizing meal waiting to be taken into some dark corner and..agh. Crap, hadn't he just gotten done berating the stranger in question for acting like some man beast and what was he doing? Wow..everyone just loved a hypocrite. Especially one with fangs and a major case of blood lust.Shaking his head to get himself thinking straight Keenan followed after the person he'd bumped into his hand reaching out and firmly grasping his upper arm. "Wait a second. That was extremely rude on my part. Let me make it up to you. I'll buy you a drink." he offered with a friendly grin.

He wasn't hitting on the guy, he was just being nice..or trying to be. He'd been a jerk and now he wanted to make it up to him..if only so he could find someway of getting him to trust Keenan so he could pull aside and sink his fangs in. Dang it! Control, he wasn't some new vampire fledgling. He knew the simple game of hunter and prey. He'd been playing for years, so why did it suddenly seem like he'd forgotten all the rules? Was it possible that old age was finally catching up with him?

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 04:13 AM

Vaan had gotten his drink and he sipped it slightly, before someone grabbed his arm. He then heard the voice of the person who had run into him before. He wanted to groan, he didn't want to have some fight with some guy tonight. He was surprised by the guys words. He turned to look at him, while the guy was hot, he didn't exactly trust him. He had some small feeling that taking a drink from this guy would be a very bad idea.

" No thanks, I've already got a drink" He said referring to the ones in his hands. He seemed to have a stand offish air to him. He really hoped the guy would take a hint and go away. Vaan, didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 04:32 AM

Ok..so that wasn't the reaction he'd expected. Keenan had expected something more like surprise and the agreement for a drink..or more. Not an out and out refusal. Was he losing his charm too? Ok so he didn't have charm but he did have that nice guy thing working for him. He'd had it for five hundred years, it could just up and walk away. Not when it felt like he needed it most! He was starving...couldn't he at least have a taste? He could be wrong,for all he knew this young man was just a vampire hunter waiting to stake him through. Call him crazy but he really didn't feel like spending the next week hiding away in his complex because he'd had a stake slammed through him. But he was so hungry that he felt bold enough to take a chance. So what did he do?

Simple, Keenan ramped up the wattage of his smile so that an actual dimple showed in left cheek. That's right, he dimpled. The only time he ever did that was when he was desperate. And right now he really was. "Aw come on, you're almost through with that one. Are you really telling me that just that one is going to be enough for now? Look, if you're worried I promise I won't do any more than pay for the drink, that way you'll have some assurance that I didn't drug your drink." Not he'd actually stoop that low..but right now it did hold a certain amount of appeal. Except for one thing, it was wrong. He wanted a donor not a a drugged and drunk zombie. So to get what he wanted he'd just kill him with kindness, not literally mind you, but he'd be as nice as possible just to get what he wanted. And people thought kindness never paid off.

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 04:52 AM

Vaan wanted to scream. It seemed like this guy wasn't going to give up. He raised his eyebrow slightly, the kindness was over kill. Vaan had to wonder what this guy wanted, in his life when people were kind to him, they wanted something. Vaan sighed, he might as well take the drink, it would save him a little cash. If the guy did try something he could always fight him off.

" Fine, you can buy me a drink, but lose the whole overkill smile thing, it's creeping me out" He said. " But your not allowed to touch the drink" He said. He figured if he took the drink the guy might go away, then Vaan could go back to being left alone. Vaan downed the rest of his current drink, he loved the feel of the liquor as it slipped down his throat.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 05:48 AM

Yikes! Of all the nights to be blessed with a tough crowd, why tonight? Honestly, he was a nice guy and he knew nice guys usually finished last. But surely there had to be an exception to that rule? Right? If that was the case then why wasn't he the exception to the dang rule? Because Lady Luck was not smiling down on him. Sighing softly Keenan promptly got rid of the smile like he'd been asked and rubbed his jaw. He'd heard of people smiling so much their jaws hurt but he'd never thought he'd get to experience that particular experience. It wasn't like he'd been smiling that long..then again he had fangs that were just itching to break free and sink into their target...Not that they were going to. Not anytime soon anyway. Not if he didn't find some way of getting..Oh wow. He was rude! He hadn't even bothered to introduce himself! Wow he was looking more and more like a hypocrite by the minute.

"Alright I got rid of the crazy smile. Is this better?" he asked with one arched brow as he lifted a hand to brush his slightly shaggy hair out of his face. So a smile didn't work on this guy. If smiles and over killing kindness didn't work then what did? He'd tried the mean route in the beginning and it hadn't worked that well. Maybe if he introduced himself and acted polite maybe things would just work themselves out..or maybe pigs would fly. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't have any reason to snap at you like that Mr..." he trailed off expectantly looking at the other. Not seeing any forth coming information he ave a low sigh before he held out his hand to shake. "I'm Keenan Daniels. It was a pleasure bumping into you." it took him a few moment to realize what he'd said. ' 'It was a pleasure bumping into you'?! I think I can hear my ratings as a nice guy going down the drain.' Sighing he raked a hand through his hair before he tried again. "Ok..that came out wrong. I meant its nice to meet you."

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 06:03 AM

Vaan wanted to laugh, it always was fun watching some fail really bad. This was exactly what this guy was doing. He really was trying to hard, though Vaan wouldn't admit it, but at least the guy was kind of cute. " Whoa, dude relax a little. You know your trying rather hard, while it's funny, kinda of annoying." Vaan said. He waited a few moments, trying to decide what he was going to say next.

" Look the name is Vaan, go get me my drink, and just chill" He said. He didn't know what he was bothering, but he was sure it was the promise of a free drink or two that had him being nicer.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 06:23 AM

'Oh bite me! Or better yet just let me bite you. Sheesh, when is it wrong for a guy to try and impress his meal before drinking him dry. Not that I'm going to do that but still. I'm trying to wine you and dine you buddy. Cut me a little slack. I've been out of practice for oh say about a hundred or so years? So I'd say a little leniency was in order!' he thought with a soft roll of his eyes as he went off to do Vaan's bidding. All of those movies about vampires making their meal donors mindless slaves? Yea..they were wrong. In reality it was the vampire who was turned into the mindless slave! And it was all because of that wonderful little thing called hunger..err thirst? What ever it was he wanted his blood! And he wasn't going to be getting it anytime soon if ever.

Once Keenan reached the bar to get Vaan's drink he was hit by the most glorious idea. Get him drunk. Not just a little drunk, but skunk drunk.If he got Vaan drunk enough maybe he could pull him outside for some air-a good excuse- and then when the little pain in the butt was about to conk out he'd bite him. The plan actually wasn't that bad...it was a little on the mean side but hey it wasn't like he was going bite down so hard he'd hurt Vaan. The whole biting experience was actually pretty pleasant..if it was done with right person. Now Keenan wasn't sure Vaan was the right person for him but that scent was just too good to pass up. He was starving, it didn't matter how much real food he devoured none of it would take away this nagging hunger. It was enough to drive a person insane.

After he'd gotten their drinks Keenan dutifully returned passing Vaan his drink before he took a gulp of his own. Looking around he cast about for something to talk about. Just chill...did that mean it'd be ok if he sat here in silence? Yea right, if his starvation didn't get to him first the lack of communication would. "So how are you on this fine evening?" he asked. Aha! A perfectly innocent question. Not weird at all. Not your typical club talk but hey he was trying....aww man what if he was trying to hard again? Well dang it! Screw it. He could try or he could not try. What ever the case this Vaan person could either take the conversation he was bringing or he could leave it. It wasn't like he was the only willing donor in this place. If he so desired Keenan could find someone just as cute with just as nice a scent. Ok that last one was a lie but he wasn't lacking in the choice department.

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 06:37 AM

Vaan waited for the other to returned. He was tempted to just disappear, but the free drink was more tempting then sneaking out. He took the drink without a word, and sipped at it. He waited, wondering how long it was until this guy started speaking once more. It seemed to only take a few seconds til he talked once more. This guy seemed so predictable. " Well it was alright, until this crazy guy started following me and trying to charm me into let him by me a drink" He said with a slight smirk.

He looked over at Keenan who didn't looked so pleased by that statement. " Oh come on relax, that was just a joke to ease the tension ya know" He said. He finished the rest of his drink, he stared down at it. He thought that it had more in it. He frowned at the empty glass.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 07:01 AM

'Ease the tension my butt. That wasn't a joke, that was a deliberate jab. I'm not crazy..I'm just delirious with hunger. But I won't be for much longer if you'll just soften up a little bit more.' he thought with a soft huff. "Wow, well Mr.Vaan has anyone ever told you that you're quite the comedian?" he drawled lazily after knocking back the rest of his drink. On second thought..he missed the fact that he couldn't get drunk. If he was able to get drunk then at least he'd be more relaxed, more chilled as Vaan had asked him to be. Seeing the other set an empty glass down Keenan stood up. "Hold on I'll get you another one." he said smoothly as he disappeared into the crowd to get another larger round of drinks.

Forget being nice. He was going to ply the smug little sucker with drinks. Before he'd actually felt guilty about doing it. But now? Oh now he was looking forward to whatever small humiliation the drunken experience would bring Vaan. Usually he wasn't someone who enjoyed playing with his food but for now? For now he was going to enjoy ever second of it. A little payback was in order. When he came back he didn't say anything as he set the order of drinks down in front of Vaan. " Drink up." he ordered as he reached out for a shot and knocked it back a slight grimace on his face as the alcohol burned its way down his throat. 'This is pointless. Why can't vampires get drunk? Heck I wouldn't mind getting a little tipsy right about now...'

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 03:43 PM

" Of everyone does. " Vaan said with a laugh. Well that really wasn't true, most people gave up talking to him after Vaan pulled this act. So he was rather surprised that this guy hadn't just walked off or given up already. Vaan blinked in surprised, as the guy went to get more drinks. He figured he should be a bit more careful, while he had high tolerance for drinking he still didn't want to get completely smash around this guy. " Thanks" He said.

He reached out for a drink, and drank it slowly, he was enjoying nicely. After a while and a number of drinks, Vaan couldn't recall how many he felt a bit light headed. He concluded he was drunk, but not too badly if there could be such a thing. " No more drinks" He said his words slurring.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 05:12 PM

Keenan didn't bother hiding his cheshire grin as he watched Vaan start working on his next drink. He didn't care how creepy he looked right now. He was getting some payback! This was what you got when you accused Keenan Joshua Daniels of wearing girls underwear! Sheesh he might be a little on the feminine side and he might have a few girly habits but that didn't mean he liked to wear women's undergarments. Although he had tried it that one time...but he hadn't liked it! So ha! His manly pride was very much in tact.

As time slowly crawled by Keenan could see the drinks taking their affect on Vaan. First it was the slight slurring of words, then it was the light swaying in his chair and then finally there were the jokes. Huh, who would have thought Vaan could have a real sense of humor? When he'd made that comment earlier it'd been made in a sarcastic type of manner. But now, well now he was having a hard time containing his laughter. He was just pushing another drink towards Vaan when the other shook his head denying another one. Still chuckling over the last joke, Keenan kept the drink and drank it himself.Once he'd finished it he stood up stretching slowly before he spoke to Vaan. "Hey, its kind of crowded in here. Do you want to head outside for a few minutes to get some fresh air?"

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 06:23 PM

Van was really tispy..well drunk. He was giggling and tell jokes right and left. He shook his head and pouted, " But I wanna dance. Please can we dance" He asked. He ended up stumbling into Keenan. He giggled," Oh sorry" He said with a laugh. He studied Keenan," Oh really cute, you know that?" He said with a giggle. He looked around the club, the bright lights and noise was havoc on him. " Oh maybe we should go outside" He said.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 06:57 PM

Keenan let out a low chuckle when Vaan mentioned dancing. He'd thought he was joking, it wasn't until he realized that Vaan was serious that he quit laughing. "Uh..any other time I'd say yes. But I really don't think you're up for that right now..." And yet even as he was refusing the offer to dance he could feel his reserves crumbling, that pout was just too adorable for words! Keenan was jerked out of his distracted thoughts as Vaan stumbled into him. Immediately the beast was awoken. Aww man..for a short while there he'd managed to almost completely forget about his hunger but now that Vaan was leaning into him like that..it was so hard not to just tip his head back and sink his fangs in.

His lovely hazel eyes widened in surprise as Vanna called him cute. Now he was being nice. Seriously?! Sighing softly he gave Vaan a charming smile. "Thank you. Personally though..I think you're cuter." he said with a flirty grin as he gently put his hand on Vaan's arm and started leading him towards the nearest exit. had he really just said that?

Why yes he had, and he'd meant it. Not that he expected to actually get anywhere with Vaan in a romantic sense. This was just a primal urge, ya know the urge to survive? True Vaan might smell divine but that didn't necessarily mean Vaan was his blood mate or what ever it was the elder vamps called people like Vaan. Personally Keenan thought it was a ll a bunch of hooey and he was sticking to that. He'd been around for 500 or so years now and no particular human had stood out to him. The only reason Vaan was jumping out at him with such startling clarity was because Keenan was near starved and he really wasn't choosey about who he fed from so long as the donor was cute and willing.

Rei Ann

Old 06-18-2011, 08:00 PM

Vaan hadn't even noticed his answer to dating, though he did recall his words about him being cute. His face broke out in a blush as he followed him. " Fine but dancing after air, please?" He asked. He giggled and followed after him, his eyes almost went closed. Plus all the people surrounding him were annoying after some other person grabbed his butt, he clinged closer to Keenan.

[[Sorry this post sucks T_T ]]

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 05:13 PM

It wasn't too long before Keenan gave a gentle tug pulling Vaan out of the dark club the door shutting behind them with a soft thud easily blocking out the loud music and obvious flashing lights. Sighing softly Keenan released his firm grip on Vaan's upper arm and walked ahead of the other glancing back to make sure he was ok. He knew why he'd come out here and what he'd come out here for. He just didn't want to jump ahead and bite Vaan. It didn't seem right, even if he was starving. It wasn't like Vaan had done anything to deserve to be bitten by some blood thirsty vampire. Well aside from being so cute and smelling so good..

Gulping audibly Keenan shook his head easily brushing off such tempting thoughts. For now. There was no doubt in his mind that they'd be back soon but for now he'd just enjoy his time with Vaan. They could talk and just relax out here and then when he finally got over his moral scruples then he'd bite him. And then he'd go home and wait for the sun to rise and then he'd sleep like..well like the dead. That sounded like a good plan to him. Now how was he going to get Vaan talking? The poor guy he looked like he was about pass out. Maybe he should have had some mercy on him.. "How are you feeling? Its starting to look like those drinks are getting to you..."

(Its alright. I didn't really give you anything to go off of. ^.^)

Rei Ann

Old 06-19-2011, 05:20 PM

Vaan stumbled slightly while he was allowing Keenan to lead him outside. Once out of the club, Vaan allowed his eyes to open. While he still felt dizzy and all together tipsy, there was no music or loud noise that was messing up his mind and making things worse. The fresher air was good for him as well, he felt a bit better and less like he wanted to pass out or something.

He the heard Keenan speak, and he turned to quickly looking for him. Vaan ended up stumbling and falling back and landing on his butt. He giggled suddenly, at the unexpected fall. He titled his head which of course showed off his neck. " Oh, I'm feeling a bit better now that we are outside" He said with a little goofy grin.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 05:44 PM

Keenan started slightly as he noticed just how off balance Vaan was. Uh oh, that wasn't going to be a pleasant fall. He lunged forward intending to catch Vaan before his butt could meet solid ground. but it didn't quite work that way, he was a few seconds too late. Now if he'd been using the god given (or elder vampire?) given gift of speed he would have caught Vaan but he hadn't done that. He was in front of a human for pete's sake. it was thing to bite him-that could easily be taken as a mistake or an action with no meaning what so ever. But if he suddenly showed up behind Vaan without seeming to move form his current place..well it'd muddle the poor drunks mind. Well muddle it even more than it already was but still-

All of Keenan's thought processes slammed to a sudden halt as Vaan tilted his head back exposing the soft curve of his neck. It was calling to him and it just begging to be kissed...and licked and bitten. Every single part of Keenan was demanding that he quit acting like such a..well human and just do it! Humans were food, not friends. Some were but in this case..Vaan wasn't a friend..he was more. He was Keenan's more than willing donor of the evening. Shaking off the foggy hazes of his hunger Keenan reached down extending a hand to Vaan. "I'm glad someones feeling better." he said curtly a faint scowl on his features. he'd been fin until he'd tilted his head like that-it didn't take much effort on his minds part to flash back to that delightfully wonderful sight. A slow shiver worked it way through Keenan's body as he stared at Vaan in obvious want. Dang it, eh was starving he'd been good for the better part of the evening. He was a vampire, he had needs and his had been put off for far too long. Growling softly he clasped Vaan's hand and easily pulled him off the ground and pulled him close, closer than a friendly gesture like helping one off the ground required. Holding Vaan close Keenan pressed his lips against Vaan's in a semi rough passionate kiss.

True he barely knew the guy but it wasn't like he was going to stay around and go farther than this. He was just going to work his way towards his neck and then he'd bite him. Keenan tried to keep it cool and impersonal but it was hard. Especially hard once he remembered just how fun kissing be...

Rei Ann

Old 06-19-2011, 06:42 PM

Vaan was still laughing his butt off as he sat on the ground from his fall. He really wasn't sure what was so funny, but he was always consider to be giggly when he was drunk. Most people he encounter would tell him, he was much funnier to be around when he was drunk. Vaan blinked as he noticed a slight change in Keenan, he wrote it off a possible lust. If he was sober he might have realized the danger zone he was close to, but even that was high unlikely.

He when to reach up and grab Keenan's hand with it was offer to him. Yet he was caught off guard when Keenan yanked him up and pulled him close. He was surprised and and felt dizzy but the sudden movement, he hands grasped at Keenan's shirt in order to stable his self. " Whoa Th-" Vaan has started to say, before he found his self cut off by lips. Vaan felt desire spike through him, as he slowly started to return the kiss. It was a bit hard considering his state, but he was doing quiet well.

Yet the desire and lust coursing through his veins muddle his mind even more, and he was sure these lustful feelings were helped along from the alcohol but he didn't seem to care right now. Normally he wasn't one for one night stand's but something about Keenan, had him will to rethink his policy.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 06:57 PM

For a moment there, a small (very small) part of Keenan had been afraid that Vaan was going to reject him and snap out of his more than slightly drunk haze and lay into him. It wasn't an entirely improbable thought. When Keenan had first met-ok more like ran into-Vaan the other boy had seemed very cold and distrusting of others. But right now he certainly didn't seem that way. He seemed sweeter somehow... And for that Keenan felt very thankful. It would make his job much easier..and more fun. Not the whole biting the poor guy and leaving him a few pints (or worse a few liters) short of blood. But the kissing and light petting? Now that was fun..sadly it wasn't enough to sate his insatiable hunger. Not right now anyway.

Keenan let out a low murmur of approval as Vaan returned his kiss easily vanquishing any remaining fears he'd had. Apparently he wasn't too rusty in the kissing department if Vaan was kissing him back. Grinning he placed a soft suggestive bite on Vaan's lower lip as he pulled away tilting the dark haired man's head back enough to give him a clear view of that wonderful neck. Glancing up he gave Vaan a charming grin before he started raining soft kisses down on his neck and mixing in a few small bites here and there as he worked his way down towards Vaan's throat and the lovely little artery that was silently calling out his name with each tiny pulse. Sighing Keenan placed a gently kiss over the pulsing artery and gently scraped his fangs over the spot waiting and listening for Vaan's reaction.

Rei Ann

Old 06-19-2011, 07:18 PM

Vaan groaned and moan softly as the constant kissing. He was clearly enjoying it, and he pressed closer. Besides returning the kissing and making a few soft noises, he didn't do much else. His hands where still clenching the front of Keenan's shirt. Yet when he pulled away Vaan whimpered, he didn't want the other one to stop, he already was feeling so good from just one kiss. He wanted to know what more kisses would feel like. Though Vaan didn't mind for long as Keenan moved to kissing his neck, his hormones and his body were very pleased. Vaan groaned and moaned at the kisses and small bites being place upon his neck.

Though it was when Keenan's reached that little artery, and kiss and scraped it, that Vaan felt like his body was soaring. He gave off a rather loud moan, which surprised even his self. Normally his past encounters when they would touch that spot, he would get angry, yet with Keenan it felt amazing. " Ngh...." He moaned out. He waited for Keenan to do something else.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 11:57 PM

Every sense of Keenan's were on alert. Usually he was pretty aware of the things going on around him, but right now it was like everything was zeroed in on Vaan. Sight,hearing,taste,smell touch, the whole shebang! His head jerked slightly hearing that singular loud moan from Vaan, ahh there it was. His cue to keep going. And boy you'd better believe he was going to keep going! Letting out a low growl of pleasure he tipped Vaan's head back just a little more and then...he bit him.

After that Keenan wasn't too aware of anything other than warm pliant person in his grasp and the wonderful, amazing taste filling his mouth and sliding smoothly down his throat and making that wonderful magic journey to his stomach. But that one small sip wasn't enough. His entire body was screaming at him to take more, more,more and he was going to..until he heard the thud of the door hitting the wall and the loud pulsing beat from inside the club.

Snapping out of his trance Keenan's head jerked up his grasp on Vaan tightening possessively as pulled the other closer. He didn't hesitate to pin a dark glare at who ever had ruined that beautiful moment. "Mine." he hissed softly his fangs flashing softly before he gained control of himself reflexively squashing the more primal side of him that ordered him to beat the crap out of who ever had interrupted them and even considered looking at his mate-whoa wait a second. His? Mate? No Vaan wasn't his and he wasn't a..well he wasn't that. He was just a really tasty donor. That he didn't want to give up. Anyway back to the intruder. "Shoo! Go puke or do what ever it is you intend to do elsewhere." he ordered watching the startled and surprised human scurry away before he turned his attention back to Vaan. Sighing softly he gently nuzzled the small bite wounds he'd left behind before affectionately licking the spot a soft almost feline purr escaping as he sealed the wound.

Once he'd finished that small task he pulled away looking down at Vaan with a soft curious lilt of his head. What was Vaan? He'd smelled wonderful from the start and that taste..wow indescribable and the energy he felt. He hadn't felt like this sense he was a fledgling. Which could only mean one thing. Vaan wasn't human or he was some type of super human. And while he was thinking of that..just what was he going to do with him? He should let him go but the selfish (and larger) part of Keenan was adamantly demanding that make like a typical neanderthal male throw Vaan over his shoulder and leave. It was a very simple plan but he couldn't do that. What if Vaan had come with someone? If he just took him and left them someone would be look for Vaan and that would cause unwanted attention.."Shessh you just had to go and make tonight a challenge for me? Didn't you?" he muttered with an almost affectionate smile aimed down at Vaan.