Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 06-16-2010, 10:34 PM

It's part of the job description. She can make good money as a nurse, my mom does.

I have to clean up messes - fecal or vomit, I have to get urine samples, cultures, do the urine dips and pregnancy tests, I do ECGs, I re-stock rooms, I clean rooms, I transport patients to CT/X-ray/Ultrasound scans or their admitted hospital rooms. I even have to bag and tag expired patients, which... really gets me.

I'm more in the soothing more that lets my mind drift for imagery <3

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:40 PM

That's what she's hoping for, but she's still just in classes and doing clinicals. They're not doing so hot financially so I hope it works out.

Jesus. z___z;; I'm sorry you have to do all that.

Also, the pregnancy test thing is so obnoxious to get thrown at you. Any time I've been sick throughout the history of my life, they ask, 'are you pregnant?' I smoothly say no, that's a bit impossible without the whole sex thing, and then I get my charts back with 'tested for pregnancy'. That and drugs. *sigh*

I like that too~. <33 Nothing's really inspiring me all around lately, though.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:48 PM

My mom makes I want to say roughly $64k a year doing what she does, though she is also Clinical II status and works nights for shift differential. But it pays well.

^^; It's just part of the job. At least most of the people need the help. The ones that kill me are people who come in on an ambulance with a freaking hang nail or people who have taken vicodin without food and come in because they're nauseated. Duh. -_- dumbasses...

Yeah, they do tend to test for just about everything. Whenever I'm asked to obtain a urine specimen, I automatically tend to get the culture and the other sample as well. Unless I'm asked to do a urine dip or a pregnancy test I leave that out, though. Sometimes it's needed to be reaffirmed, though. It's absolutely insane how many people lie to us, or worse.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:54 PM

Oh man... I don't think I'll ever see that much in my life. xD;;

Right now Matt's applied to all possible studios in the country and nothing. Just the same, 'we love your stuff, we'll keep you in file, keep us updating, but we're laying off right now, not hiring'. We need to really, really bring our A game and start freelancing.

How do you not beat people like that?

The most embarrassing thing I ever went to the hospital for... I was young, and we'd been learning about 'foot rot'. I'd been in soaked boats for 12 hoursish, and got frost bite on my feet so bad I couldn't walk for a few days. I convinced myself I was going to lose my feet to rot.

Yeah, I know people lie, but, rawrgh. XD; But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Maaan, this art study I'm doing makes me feel so awkward. >_>;;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:58 PM

xD; I know the feeling. I hope I will at some point though.

I dunno. Art jobs are such a competitive field and with the economy the way it is everywhere and all the layoffs. Bleh. -sighs- Just got for any job you can/

Ugh.. it's hard. ^_^; I want to, very much.

x.x' Why were you in wet boots so long? Camping? Goodness. I can't stand that squelching sensation.

Pretty much. I just do as I'm told. xD;

oo; Cha workin' on?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 11:02 PM

I hope so too. <3

I wish it were so simple. It seems no one will give a definitive answer as to whether or not Matt's status changes when we get married so he can finally work here (in fields other than graphic design, which is exempt from the no-non Canadians rule, provided he's work sponsored), to boot. If not, when his visitor status is up, I guess I have to move to Virginia for a month until he can re-visit.

I'm picturing an inner Ise-sakura thing. >_>

Nuh, I was in school during a blizzard. Had no other shoes or socks, and being bare foot was against the rules. ;;

Yeah. xD;;

Er... *awkward blush* Been doing nude studies... And I'm currently doing one of myself. XD;;;;

Moo
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Moo Send a message via MSN to Moo

Old 06-16-2010, 11:05 PM

Lol You needed a bit of the old rebel-Carrie in you then wife. When I was that age I would've taken off my shoes and told someone to shove it.

XDD Oh dear... a nude wife study.. You should.. uhh.. :ninja: *nosebleeds and dies before she can finish her lecherous sentence*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 11:07 PM

XD I think there was more to the story, but I can't remember it any more. <//3 But a lot of kids had slippers and indoor vs outdoor shoes, but I couldn't afford to have two pairs.

xD!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to post it on The Kitchen or not.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 11:07 PM

Money is good. Being broke blows. =3=; And I am so broke right now... I killed my last paycheck with the tie rod replacement, two new tires and an alignment on the van (and don't even get me started on the bullshit I had to go through for all that), the $330 on my loans, the money for my PASS card to get to your wedding, gas for the van... blargh. T_____T;

Immigration wouldn't be able to tell you? I would think they should, that's their area of expertise. If they can't tell you, there's something wrong there.

Something like that with an outward twitch and bitching under my breath. Mis t'inks it won't take long to jade me <_<;

Dx; Jeez. You'd think they could make some exceptions or had some extra stuff in case of that. They did at my schools for gym etc.

Ahh. Yeah, that can get awkward <_<; I stayed away from that. I'll draw other people naked, but not me.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 11:10 PM

Ugghuu... I think it's about time we ladies won the lottery, y/n?

Nuh, and we've asked repeatedly. Immigration at the border, immigration lawyers, the city hall when we bought our marriage license. Nothing. -____-

...The Jade Ise. Oh man, I'd watch that movie.

Yeaaah, I went to a super cheap-ass school. XD;;;

Well, part of me likes it because I don't have model proportions, but, it's still weird. i think the most frustrating part is I'm so short, all of my parts seem... Stubby. XD!

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 11:11 PM

I want to murder Jakeychan's face for taking all my gold in that last lottery... -__-;;;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 11:13 PM

I keep losing in the lottery. D:

My only claim to fame is my Bubble Bobble high score.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 11:14 PM

I vote yes for that~ =3=; C'mon, psychic lady, tell us those winning numbers!

That's ridiculous. Immigration lawyers don't know? How do that not know that kind of thing, it's their job! A foreigner is marrying into a Canadian family, wtf man.

xD; I... see such a wrong image of me with alien green skin.

<_< All of 'em are like that here, too. Still pisses me off to know the art budget got slashed and given to sports the year after I graduated.

xD; Realism can be such a pain. I enjoy long proportions and stylization.

Carrie: D8 ehhh?

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 11:14 PM

Hahahah, if you're playing the same times I do.. you're probably doomed. <_<; Half the time I wait til there's like 5 minutes left before the draw.. and then buy like 1k in tickets so it's pretty much assured that I'll win.

----------

Ise: If your "eehhh" was to me murdering Jakeychan's face... XD Over on the Kitchen the lottery was up to like 2k.. and over 1k of that was mine. Somehow he managed to win though.. and so he got all mah' gold.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 11:20 PM

Iseh: I'll ask the spirits for a numbers dream tonight. XDD

Yeah. -_-; Usually everyone gives us the same run around of, 'you don't want our department, you want this one', 'oh, I don't know why ANYONE would tell you to call US'. *twitch* We got that earlier looking for photo paper. Every store was like, 'nope, we don't carry that, try [insert place]'.

Dare you to draw an alien Ise. She'd have cute antennae or something.

Of course it did, as is inevitable with schools. Dx

Me too. ;o;

Carrie: D: I have nothing to say to that but sad faces.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 11:24 PM

Carrie: xD; Did you battle the guy just because he was irking you? Lmao. You're like.. 10 votes ahead now. <3

Crys: You do that. xD That'd be awesome if you won.

I know the feeling I had the same issue with the Pass card at first when it said the post offices dealt in them. After just one I said screw it and called the County Clerk's office about it and went there instead. <_<

xD; The thought creeps me out just a wee bit.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 11:28 PM

No one could ever doubt me again. 8D And I'd buy us all unicorns.

Yeah... I remember all the drama with my passport. HAET. And you have to renew the damned things. Fff.

Of alien Ise? XD

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 11:28 PM

Nah'.. xDD He actually picked the battle.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 11:31 PM

xD No, you'd come to Otakon first and postpone the wedding a bit so you could totally glam it up into something no one could ever forget!

Oddly there wasn't too much hassle when we finally got there. oo; I was all, "Uh.. is the fact that my natural hair color is blonde and that I change it monthly practically going to be a problem....?" only to receive blank, "Uhhh.. that's a good question." stares in return. xD; The woman just told me to put the color my hair is now (and has been for 8 years, jeez).

Yes. D8;

Carrie: And I see no reason not to go through with it and beat him at his own game. xDDD

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 11:32 PM

XDD Hahaha, Ooooooooh I will.. I will indeeeed. *cackle*

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 11:34 PM

Remind me not to do battles with you. xD I'll get creamed.

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 11:38 PM

XDDD Hahahah no waaaay.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 11:40 PM

Yes way. xD; I am #1 too slow, and #2 struggling with color too much to do anything well digitally much less traditionally because of aforementioned slowness.

Did I mention I'm going ot be an idiot and make the tango piece the first full fledge, full BG oriented CG I do? Yeah. -dies-

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 11:40 PM

Iseh: I'd come in a real mech. XD

Incidentally, I think I could pull off a Katara cosplay pretty nicely. At least fire nation Katara. >_>;; /nerding it up

xDD I remember you telling me that. <33

Pssh, alien Ise could be nothing but adorable, I'm sorry.

And I'm never going to challenge the wife. z_z

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-16-2010, 11:43 PM

*is about to commit inhuman and unchaste acts with your OC's*
:drool: